PDA

View Full Version : WD points not awarded

Maestro
01-21-2013, 07:03 PM
We just had an issue were 2 members attacked in the last 30 seconds. Both won and got a screen saying they won. At this time the other team had a 500 point lead. Our number didn't change but the other team ended with a 2000 point lead. The point for those last victories never showed on our total. Could they have been given to the other team? Has anyone else had this happen? Thanks.

nic4msu
01-21-2013, 07:11 PM
We just had an issue were 2 members attacked in the last 30 seconds. Both won and got a screen saying they won. At this time the other team had a 500 point lead. Our number didn't change but the other team ended with a 2000 point lead. The point for those last victories never showed on our total. Could they have been given to the other team? Has anyone else had this happen? Thanks.

We've experienced this several times, and the points are included when the final win/lose splash-screen pops up after the battle (if it pops up - for us it's very hit & miss). Take screenshot at end of battle when timer hots 0:00. Come back 5 minutes later, and your WD points should be increased by those last second hits.

Maestro
01-21-2013, 07:26 PM
They didn't show on the final pop up from what both members said. One had 2 win and the other had 1 win. The last win was with 2 seconds left. The other team jumped 1500 points though on the pop up. I just had points not show up until after I exited the screen then went back in. It was slow but I think it worked.