PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Job Gree

jobadass
01-21-2013, 02:39 PM
And many thanks to CJ

I can honestly say that I, and everyone in HTC is thoroughly enjoying the Battle for Brazil. We are all veterans of Gree games and see the effort you've been putting in lately.

When things got a little glitchy, we just took screen shots and knew you'd make it right. No need to submit a thousand tickets and cry for mommy on the forum.

The next ten posts will probably be negative, but they won't be negativity from the kids in HTC. (Unless Raggyshutu shows up).

One dumb question for someone at Gree though: Is there actually a grand prize reward for top 42nd or is that an oops?

Poopenshire
01-21-2013, 02:43 PM
I got no complaints, things have improved me in this event. I am glad things are getting better.

Corsair
01-21-2013, 02:45 PM
The 42 is a reference to the beta that wasn't removed.

I'll agree with you jobadass, overall this has been fun for our team. Rolling out something like this is hard. Though they could have planned better for some of the performance issues (if you need help with performance testing Gree, call me, I can hook you up :D ).

The only thing I'm still ticked about is my missing gold purchase that glitched. I'm guessing it'll take too long to get that worked out before this is over. :(

jobadass
01-21-2013, 02:45 PM
I got no complaints, things have improved me in this event. I am glad things are getting better.that kills line item #3. :)

Dutchie
01-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Agree with all of the above comments!

Sandukan
01-21-2013, 05:51 PM
Ten negative posts.

Just so OP isn't disappointed.

HenryVIII
01-21-2013, 06:01 PM
Faction wars have brought out the best in people, and the worst. Overall, we are having an amazing time working together and fighting for a common goal.

I haven't played this much gree games since, ever! So good job!

Ragmondino
01-21-2013, 06:03 PM
It's a load of rubbish and HTC can suck my *****

Ragmondino
01-21-2013, 06:03 PM
Only joking I love you guys

HenryVIII
01-21-2013, 06:06 PM
Shouldn't you be fighting in this battle we are in NOW!! You are on the front line, buddy! Get some!

Hero of Time
01-21-2013, 06:38 PM
I'm Joaquim, a proud member of HTC, and this is a positive comment.

Hero of Time
01-21-2013, 07:32 PM
You are stupid fellow who can't kick a 38 yard field goal.

Do you really expect a freshman in high school to kick a 38 yard field goal? That would be like a 65 yarder for an NFL kicker.

jobadass
01-21-2013, 07:42 PM
You are stupid fellow who can't kick a 38 yard field goal.please tone down the rhetoric. Thanks

How's WD going for you? We'd offer you a spot, but you seem like the angry type.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-21-2013, 07:42 PM
I'm with you guys. After the initial screw up for Android players the first 6 and a half hours of not being able to play, the jacked up match making at first, and the points disappearing, this has turned out to be really fun. I like how the strategies had to be changed up to maximize points. It brought out the best and worst of us at times. now we're rolling and I can't complain. they have even responded to my tickets promptly. There are still some issues about this game, but can't complain over something that is free and entertaining my boring life. ;-) This faction thing is great if they can work out all the bugs!

King little fruit fly
01-21-2013, 09:40 PM
Yeah, the top 3 fations are spending like a truck load of golds on every battle. Gree is the only winner here. This event is leaderboard X 100 times money for Greedy. It used to be just Ferrgie vs PUNny, now their gangs get dragged into it. :D

If I am the CEO running this greedy corpse, I would promote/give fat bonus/get a few hookers for the dude came up with the idea of this event.