PDA

View Full Version : Adding and removing players during BfB event

Rapg635
01-21-2013, 11:14 AM
I have seen that players can't be added or removed during this event. However, we had 6 players request to be part of our faction just prior to the start (we actually thought we had the extra day to 1/19 add and replace a total of 3). After BfB actually started, and we played out a couple of battle 5 of the 6 requests, were suddenly gone, literally as I was viewing them. 1 remained until late yesterday (1/20 EST). If players can't be added what happened to our list. It is more than a coincidence that 5of the 6 were "taken" at exactly the same time. I guess they could have all removed themselves, if that is even possible, but at the same time? My real question is simply, can the faction leader remove or add a player between battles. As always, (well, its only been a few times) thanks in advance for any/all responses. Ps, I would really love an answer from CJ on this, but also know its not happening, until after the event. Thanks again

Clownius
01-21-2013, 02:11 PM
Nope we are on lockdown during the event even between battles

Sharkbit
02-17-2013, 11:11 AM
This is ****ty! We should have full control of our faction during an event, giving the ability of others to start wars is very important, and taking it away from those who just keep hitting it for fun.

Also I'm a leader of a ranked faction with a few guys that have great stats and play regular but haven't don anything for the event. I would love to kick the slugs and get guys that want to help.

UNLOCK THE FACTIONS!

SGT Rud
02-17-2013, 11:26 AM
At least the ability to remove or add between battles would be nice. I have two bums in my faction that were half active up until about 4 days prior to the event, now they have fallen off the face of the planet.

Sharkbit
02-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Uggg this just really pisses me off...

Commander Ghost
02-17-2013, 12:05 PM
Id like to see te ablility to atleast remove MIA's. they dont deserve to recieve any prizes a faction wins for placing. Freeloaders!!

Smokey Jalapeņos
02-17-2013, 03:20 PM
Id like to see te ablility to atleast remove MIA's. they dont deserve to recieve any prizes a faction wins for placing. Freeloaders!!

Agreed, I have one that truly makes me mad he might receive a top 250 prize for literally nothing.

CAF
02-17-2013, 04:47 PM
I think the only solution to that is to kick them immediately following the battle, you have to be in the faction to recieve the prizes if I am not mistaken. I am also in the same boat and have had 1 person MIA the whole time and I will do everything in my power to make sure that he doesn't reap any of the benefits

hoho
02-17-2013, 05:29 PM
Agreed, I have one that truly makes me mad he might receive a top 250 prize for literally nothing.

Totally agree. in addition, there is a sabotage type of player ruin the team score by attacking those that s/he can not win !

besides there is no way to know who actually declare the war, we cant prevent them from doing so. just need to kick this player out for the team benefit.

King little fruit fly
02-17-2013, 05:32 PM
I think removing should be allowed, but not adding players.

iamnasty
02-17-2013, 05:54 PM
I think removing should be allowed, but not adding players.

Yep, very much agree:D