PDA

View Full Version : how many gangs/groups exist in Cc, and who are they?

DragCro
01-21-2013, 08:38 AM
how many groups exist in Cc, and who are they?
Nob question,this is thread for new players in CC that want to join new gangs!
So this is for them to learn more about groups/gangs and their objectives and who are their friends and enemies!
Please post & thanks all for reply!

sister morphine
01-21-2013, 09:49 AM
There's so many these days it's hard to keep up

The Indians (unique in that you don't ask to join them, they ask you)
CK
FwD (Famous When Dead, were CN originally)
CM
LF (former members of CCB mostly)
THC
TPK
CCB
KBF (a new and fairly small group)
STA (pretty small and still low levels)
Ace
CCS
TnA
MWWM (give it loads of that, but bark is currently way ahead of bite)
AU (an all Aussie group)
K (don't know if still active)
DOA (imploded, but still see the tag around)

That's all I can think of now!

Ragmondino
01-21-2013, 10:01 AM
TnA isn't a gang or group. It's me alone.

Hero of Time
01-21-2013, 10:03 AM
MWWM is all talk and no bite and their leader(Big Shotty)just makes himself sound like an idiot everytime he opens his mouth.

alex5953
01-21-2013, 10:05 AM
There is (I.O.U)
do not know what that means !

DragCro
01-21-2013, 10:13 AM
I find new one : GDOLD ?
At my level 33 i can see THC members and MWMA but mostly are female members :)
Do the HTC have a group in Cc?

alex5953
01-21-2013, 10:25 AM
Also
SOS
DXT
FUBAR
WCD
CN
TCB
K
KOP
IC
8B
LFF
WG
STA
PS
MWP
OU812
RED
(ACE)
I am sure members can inform us about these tags!

Ragmondino
01-21-2013, 10:26 AM
No we are a mw faction. Might start a cc syndicate as well

DragCro
01-21-2013, 10:29 AM
I agree,some info from members will be ok from each group!
Share something with us!
Thanks

No we are a mw faction. Might start a cc syndicate as well

Yes,i know that! Thanks :)

Dipstik
01-21-2013, 10:30 AM
Don't forget CoC!

Ragmondino
01-21-2013, 10:40 AM
Coc is only for the big dawgs. No one is ready for them

sister morphine
01-21-2013, 03:02 PM
TnA isn't a gang or group. It's me alone.
I know Rag. You'd have felt insulted to be excluded though, army of one that you are! 😃

Ragmondino
01-21-2013, 03:13 PM
Haha sister m you know me so well

The Billionaire
01-21-2013, 03:43 PM
There's probably between 20 and 30 at the moment but as soon as syndicates gets released there's going to be thousands (Spent) lol

Gree cashing in on ganglife, its gonna be fun though

Ragmondino
01-21-2013, 03:44 PM
Bill if you behave I might expand TnA and let you in. Avon is a bit of a pimp after all

HenryVIII
01-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Warning: HTC is in-fact, coming to a hood near you!

Ragmondino
01-21-2013, 04:06 PM
Don't warn them Henry. They will all want in. Especially those pesky injuns

KizbotBro
01-21-2013, 04:20 PM
MWWM sent me an invite to join,

then they sent me another message saying 'sorry dude that was meant for someone else, but join up if you like.'

I felt so rejected.

Hero of Time
01-21-2013, 04:24 PM

then they sent me another message saying 'sorry dude that was meant for someone else, but join up if you like.'

I felt so rejected.

Just pound them hard whenever you see them.

Joeycool
01-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Hey Rag... What does TnA Stand for? ;)

Pudgy Pumpkin
01-21-2013, 04:34 PM
There's so many these days it's hard to keep up

The Indians (unique in that you don't ask to join them, they ask you)
CK
FwD (Famous When Dead, were CN originally)
CM
LF (former members of CCB mostly)
THC
TPK
CCB
KBF (a new and fairly small group)
STA (pretty small and still low levels)
Ace
CCS
TnA
MWWM (give it loads of that, but bark is currently way ahead of bite)
AU (an all Aussie group)
K (don't know if still active)
DOA (imploded, but still see the tag around)

You could have just stopped the list at #1

Joeycool
01-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Awesome avatar Pudgy :cool:

Shizzy
01-21-2013, 06:07 PM

I felt so rejected.

If you want to hang a neon sign around your neck saying come beat me up, join MWWM. All they do is talk smack and can't back it up.

Poopenshire
01-21-2013, 06:50 PM
I have been looking for a list like this. Thanks. Always good to find targets easily and these tags make it easy.

Hail PUN

Hero of Time
01-21-2013, 07:08 PM
I have been looking for a list like this. Thanks. Always good to find targets easily and these tags make it easy.

Hail PUN

There's no PUN in CC but the closest thing we have to them is the Indians.

Ragmondino
01-21-2013, 07:14 PM
And go back to the other thread were I called pun out and they didn't even have the balls to defend themselves.
Joey I'm not telling. Last time I told I got a ban

Joeycool
01-21-2013, 07:21 PM
Joey I'm not telling. Last time I told I got a ban

Haha. I know mate. That's why I asked. ;)

Poopenshire
01-21-2013, 07:29 PM
There's no PUN in CC but the closest thing we have to them is the Indians.There are several of us in CC but we are nowhere near the scale as MW. No reason we cannot.join in here. Infact I do believe some aspects of CC are superior to MW.

Hero of Time
01-21-2013, 07:42 PM
If you want to hang a neon sign around your neck saying come beat me up, join MWWM. All they do is talk smack and can't back it up.

I love this post. Funny and true, I'm putting it in my sig.

Hero of Time
01-21-2013, 07:43 PM
There are several of us in CC but we are nowhere near the scale as MW. No reason we cannot.join in here. Infact I do believe some aspects of CC are superior to MW.

Who else is there other than you?

sister morphine
01-21-2013, 11:08 PM
You could have just stopped the list at #1
LOL, I'm saying nothing.

Poopenshire
01-22-2013, 04:16 AM
Who else is there other than you?There arr at least 4 other PUN members in CC. You will never know who they are until its too late. There are some people who are aware of who of us are on here. You already have an enforcer team who happen to be on good terms with us in MW. You should worry more about them than PUN.

Hero of Time
01-22-2013, 05:00 AM
You already have an enforcer team who happen to be on good terms with us in MW. You should worry more about them than PUN.

And that would be the Indians, right?

Ragmondino
01-22-2013, 05:18 AM
If you start to worry about online. "Enforcers" you need to get out more

Poopenshire
01-22-2013, 06:47 AM
And that would be the Indians, right?

Let me guess you mouthed off to them too, or are you hiding from them like you do PUN in MW?

Hero of Time
01-22-2013, 07:44 AM
Let me guess you mouthed off to them too, or are you hiding from them like you do PUN in MW?

No, no, no the only gang I mouth off is MWWM and all they do is talk smack but don't back it up by attacking me. Instead they ask CK to do their dirty work for them.

I don't hide from PUN. I'm just not high level enough to see them but when I get there, I won't be dropping allies to hide if I start getting pounded.

Dreno33
01-22-2013, 10:08 AM

poop are you making friends again :rolleyes:

Stillj75
01-22-2013, 04:32 PM
MWWM is all talk and no bite and their leader(Big Shotty)just makes himself sound like an idiot everytime he opens his mouth.i am new to this site but a level 131 player and have had lots of run ins with mwwm, they are a bunch of talkers and when you hit em back....u get reported and banned for it......like me now twice, also a girl named wantsprozac is a crybaby, watch what u post on any of their walls

Hero of Time
01-22-2013, 04:34 PM
i am new to this site but a level 131 player and have had lots of run ins with mwwm, they are a bunch of talkers and when you hit em back....u get reported and banned for it......like me now twice, also a girl named wantsprozac is a crybaby, watch what u post on any of their walls

You won't get banned for hitting MWWM. I do it multiple times each day and I haven't been banned from the game.

sister morphine
01-22-2013, 10:21 PM
You won't get banned for hitting MWWM. I do it multiple times each day and I haven't been banned from the game.
lol, Stillj75 means watch what you post on their walls. Several of them got short bans for language, so they're probably using that against people now. Don't give them anything to get one over you.

Their "leader" also recommends his troops to block people so keep your posts to one only. In fact I'm told he blocked a player for the heinous sin of talking to me! It wasn't even about his mob either, lmao.

Poopenshire
01-24-2013, 04:51 PM
poop are you making friends again :rolleyes:

All I ever do is make friends. Usually mine just beat up people.

Scarface corleone
01-25-2013, 03:11 PM
To the person who posted "i felt rejected"
I have quit CM for the week and added (MWWM) we suck. as my new name..
Since then I've been getting attacked constantly. But not from mwwm. They seem to think their mob will be 1000 strong according to " big shottys book of life"

I even managed to have big shotty welcome me to the clan," but dude you need to change your name" haha..
Unfortunately we will have to wait about 6 months for them to get to upper levels.

Hero of Time
01-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Since then I've been getting attacked constantly. But not from mwwm. They seem to think their mob will be 1000 strong according to " big shottys book of life"

I even managed to have big shotty welcome me to the clan," but dude you need to change your name" haha..
Unfortunately we will have to wait about 6 months for them to get to upper levels.

hahahaha wow. Big Shotty's an idiot.

Scarface corleone
01-25-2013, 03:18 PM
Also
SOS
DXT
FUBAR
WCD
CN
TCB
K
KOP
IC
8B
LFF
WG
STA
PS
MWP
OU812
RED
(ACE)
I am sure members can inform us about these tags!

k and kop do not exist anymore it's CM
Red is not a gang name
And TCB have been absorbed by us as well

Scarface corleone
01-25-2013, 03:20 PM
hahahaha wow. Big Shotty's an idiot.

Yes he is.

Hero of Time
01-25-2013, 06:41 PM
Yes he is.

All he does is run his mouth. I robbed his PTs a couple of days ago and he posts on my wall "I can't wait to rob your hood". Several days later, I'm still waiting for him to pop up on my news feed.

Scarface corleone
01-25-2013, 07:03 PM
All he does is run his mouth. I robbed his PTs a couple of days ago and he posts on my wall "I can't wait to rob your hood". Several days later, I'm still waiting for him to pop up on my news feed.

I had one of them tell me I'm no gangsta.. And then he wanted to know where I lived..
Like he was going to fly to Sydney to get me..hilarious
I think 12 might be the median age of these "gangsters"
And I don't think they let kids fly solo. so he would of had to bring his parents.

I told him I may be interested in meeting his mother..
And for some reason he became more irate.

Ak Killah
01-25-2013, 08:33 PM
If you start to worry about online. "Enforcers" you need to get out more
+1

Hero of Time
01-25-2013, 08:46 PM
I had one of them tell me I'm no gangsta.. And then he wanted to know where I lived..
And I don't think they let kids fly solo. so he would of had to bring his parents.

Big Shotty asked you where you live? That's a little weird but what else would you expect from him? The guy wants to stalk you.

tassychris
01-25-2013, 09:33 PM
Scar I'm tellin your wife about that one mate lol

Scarface corleone
01-26-2013, 02:54 PM
Scar I'm tellin your wife about that one mate lol

Lmao! It wasn't big shotty it was one of their cronies..
But what can I say, I'm a like-able guy..

KizbotBro
01-27-2013, 01:44 AM

That was me, this really made me laugh. :D

I hope that name stays for a while.
Your giving me ideas...

Dhusagar
01-27-2013, 02:08 AM
Just done refresh x30 in my rivals and can't find one single MWWM. Where are they hiding?

DragCro
01-27-2013, 02:54 AM
Just done refresh x30 in my rivals and can't find one single MWWM. Where are they hiding?i can see some of them at level 33 :)
I have nothing against anyone, I'm with everyone on good terms regardless of the group/gang..Peace Bro ! :-)

tassychris
01-27-2013, 02:55 AM
Okay quick reply their are four gangs in CC
Indians damn they will tell you 24/7
CM the Indian busters
CK the indian busters
The Independents who will be the game changers also Indian busters
Got to love them all

sister morphine
01-27-2013, 03:31 AM
Just done refresh x30 in my rivals and can't find one single MWWM. Where are they hiding?
What level are you. There are several around 130s to low 140s.

I've given 18 lashes to Shotty this morning, 10 to B€N$ON and 9 last night to killerx.

nytelock
01-27-2013, 06:36 AM
CM the Indian busters
CK the indian busters
The Independents who will be the game changers also Indian busters
Got to love them all

you forgot FwD.

Hero of Time
01-27-2013, 11:26 AM
That was me, this really made me laugh. :D

I hope that name stays for a while.
Your giving me ideas...

Shotty finally figured it out. I was giving him his beating last night and read on his wall not to add (MWWM)-We Suck since he's not a real member of the gang. It was funny while it lasted.

camper killer
01-27-2013, 12:00 PM
Shotty finally figured it out. I was giving him his beating last night and read on his wall not to add (MWWM)-We Suck since he's not a real member of the gang. It was funny while it lasted.

I highly doubt you could kick a can let alone another person. what makes your hood so tough?

Hero of Time
01-27-2013, 12:04 PM
I highly doubt you could kick a can let alone another person. what makes your hood so tough?

I'm sorry but who the hell are you?

camper killer
01-27-2013, 12:23 PM
I'm sorry but who the hell are you?

I don't think its any of your concern who I am. I am just here looking. Some of my friends are here and I decided to see how the other half live.

Hero of Time
01-27-2013, 12:28 PM
I don't think its any of your concern who I am. I am just here looking. Some of my friends are here and I decided to see how the other half live.

You have 5 posts on this forum and just out of the blue you decide to post that comment on the previous page towards me. I just want to know who you are and why you felt the need to post that comment, we haven't even spoken to each other before on the forums.

camper killer
01-27-2013, 12:42 PM
You have 5 posts on this forum and just out of the blue you decide to post that comment on the previous page towards me. I just want to know who you are and why you felt the need to post that comment, we haven't even spoken to each other before on the forums.

No you haven't spoken to me on the forums before. But I have lurked and held back a long time. With all the banter and talk with the start of factions I wanted to see what the forum was all about. While you may not know me now I am sure you will someday.

Scarface corleone
01-28-2013, 04:27 AM
Yeah Ozzie you forgot too mention FwD
A great bunch of guys!

And to this guy above me. most people dont hide behind their forum name....
Introduce yourself! Until then I'll presume you are a WmmW member. Hiding in game.. And in forum.

Belle~Starr
01-28-2013, 06:48 AM
There is (I.O.U)

I.O.U.
international Outlaw Union.
RESPECTSTRENGTHHONORI.O.U.
we are also allied with CM, CK, DOA & AU.
we all help each other out if in need.

Belle~Starr
01-28-2013, 06:53 AM
There is (I.O.U)

I.O.U.

Hero of Time
01-28-2013, 10:04 AM
I.O.U.

As long as you're not allied with MWWM, then I won't abuse your gang.

TruthHurts
01-28-2013, 12:57 PM
I.O.U.
WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET.

Fixed that last line for ya!😜

sister morphine
01-28-2013, 01:04 PM
I.O.U.
I thought DOA were floating face down

Hero of Time
01-28-2013, 01:09 PM
I thought DOA were floating face down

Yea I had a run-in with their leader and a few other members. Don't know if that had something to do with it.

Jstaa
01-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Hahaha, I don't know much about many of these CC gangs, but I robbed a kid a few days back for a total of $80,000-- he said he was buying a Dominican Restaurant and I got lucky, but I started messaging him and I ended up adding him to my mafia and a couple of days later his name changed to (mwwm)tweeky jones... also I read his comment wall and another one of the MWWM members said if you see a guy named pudgy pumpkin and smookins, get their stats...

Also, his wall is funny as hell, all the stuff that MWWM members send back and forth to eachother... they really do sound like a stupid group of kids...

Hero of Time
01-28-2013, 07:31 PM
You should attack every MWWM member whenever you see them.

Jstaa
01-28-2013, 07:36 PM
By the way... don't know if it's true or not, I saw a post saying CK and MWWM are allies... and C.C.K. also fits in there somehow too...

Pudgy Pumpkin
01-28-2013, 07:49 PM
Hahaha, I don't know much about many of these CC gangs, but I robbed a kid a few days back for a total of $80,000-- he said he was buying a Dominican Restaurant and I got lucky, but I started messaging him and I ended up adding him to my mafia and a couple of days later his name changed to (mwwm)tweeky jones... also I read his comment wall and another one of the MWWM members said if you see a guy named pudgy pumpkin and smookins, get their stats...

Also, his wall is funny as hell, all the stuff that MWWM members send back and forth to eachother... they really do sound like a stupid group of kids...

You can just tell him my stats are nothing he can touch. Lol.

Jstaa
01-28-2013, 07:54 PM
haha Pudgy I was wondering if you would see that.... by that way I was on another one of my mafia members walls- (WG) Wolf Amadeus and it said you posted on his wall a few days ago... kinda weird, the chances...

Just a question, How do you join a good gang, and not just a dumb one like mwwm?

Pudgy Pumpkin
01-28-2013, 08:13 PM
haha Pudgy I was wondering if you would see that.... by that way I was on another one of my mafia members walls- (WG) Wolf Amadeus and it said you posted on his wall a few days ago... kinda weird, the chances...

Just a question, How do you join a good gang, and not just a dumb one like mwwm?

Just play your game and make some friends along the way. Definitely avoid the crews that just blindly take anyone. Also, remember that wearing a tag or joining a group makes someone a target. Each player has to weigh the pros and cons for themselves.

Jstaa
01-28-2013, 08:16 PM
Just play your game and make some friends along the way. Definitely avoid the crews that just blindly take anyone. Also, remember that wearing a tag or joining a group makes someone a target. Each player has to weigh the pros and cons for themselves.
How do you make friends in the game?

Pudgy Pumpkin
01-28-2013, 08:21 PM
How do you make friends in the game?

I don't know. I'm not in the friend making business.

Jstaa
01-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Did you join a gang or do you just freelance?

Elastic Earl
01-28-2013, 08:23 PM
There arr at least 4 other PUN members in CC. You will never know who they are until its too late. There are some people who are aware of who of us are on here. You already have an enforcer team who happen to be on good terms with us in MW. You should worry more about them than PUN.

Why? Modern War getting boring for you guys?

Jstaa
01-28-2013, 08:28 PM
hahahaha Pudgy, I told the mwwm guy what you told me to tell him and he said "well tell him I'm not a hacker cheating indian snitch" and "tell him there all punk snitches that hack to get stats"

Elastic Earl
01-28-2013, 08:29 PM
hahahaha Pudgy, I told the mwwm guy what you told me to tell him and he said "well tell him I'm not a hacker cheating indian snitch" and "tell him there all punk snitches that hack to get stats"

Interesting comeback...

Jstaa
01-28-2013, 08:35 PM
Interesting comeback...
Like a good one? or is he just complaining because his gang sucks?

Pudgy Pumpkin
01-28-2013, 08:42 PM

And who was it that said that exactly?

Jstaa
01-28-2013, 08:58 PM
And who was it that said that exactly?
(MWWM) TONE IZZL...<-- his name is so long that it doesn't finish on my wall

Jstaa
01-28-2013, 09:03 PM
He is a level 125 with 27000 attack and defense, and he has around 430 mafia

sister morphine
01-28-2013, 10:31 PM
Interesting comeback...
With the amount of alleged cheating going on amongst the pumpkinheads, very.....

sister morphine
01-28-2013, 10:32 PM
Thank you for that. I owe him several more beatings.

sister morphine
01-28-2013, 10:34 PM
(MWWM) TONE IZZL...<-- his name is so long that it doesn't finish on my wall
His name is Tone Izzle, with a space and two random letters I don't recall

Pudgy Pumpkin
01-29-2013, 03:59 AM
With the amount of alleged cheating going on amongst the pumpkinheads, very.....
You really need to start calling them something else. Being a pumpkin anything is a good thing.

sister morphine
01-29-2013, 05:57 AM
Yeah I guess. Started doing it when Shotty called players who left pumpkinheads. I got rather attached to it now! 😂

Poopenshire
01-29-2013, 05:57 AM
Why? Modern War getting boring for you guys?

no not bored, since my account is a low level semi camper just playing boss events. I wanted to give it a try, its not bad really. I like the fact my units don't die. that is a HUGE relief. Explosives I can deal with, but if every unit died I would have just deleted the game.

Elastic Earl
01-29-2013, 07:21 AM
no not bored, since my account is a low level semi camper just playing boss events. I wanted to give it a try, its not bad really. I like the fact my units don't die. that is a HUGE relief. Explosives I can deal with, but if every unit died I would have just deleted the game.

Cool. Have fun and welcome.

PJ going to start posting his wisdom over here as well?

Joeycool
01-29-2013, 01:38 PM

Nice stats!

Watch your back Pudgy!! ;):p

Pudgy Pumpkin
01-29-2013, 01:41 PM
Nice stats!

Watch your back Pudgy!! ;):p

Dropping mafia now to hide...lol.

Joeycool
01-29-2013, 01:44 PM
Dropping mafia now to hide...lol.

You are roughly half his level... and over twice his stats. You do the maths mate! You are in SERIOUS trouble!

Oh, hang on a minute...

Poopenshire
01-30-2013, 06:54 AM
Cool. Have fun and welcome.

PJ going to start posting his wisdom over here as well?

I am not sure you need PJ over here, although his wisdom could apply. My understanding is your Indians have things well in hand here already, not sure you need Pirates here too.

Elastic Earl
01-30-2013, 07:27 AM
I am not sure you need PJ over here, although his wisdom could apply. My understanding is your Indians have things well in hand here already, not sure you need Pirates here too.

Well as far as the forum goes we have lost alot of our more interesting characters over here. It is really stale right now. MW forum still pretty vibrant and funny. This place needs a spark... Hopefully Syndicate attracts same interest that Factions did.

Ozzeh
01-30-2013, 01:14 PM
Who do i talk to about joining a group? Active in MW and CC mostly camping and increasing IPH in CC and banking money until I know more about the new event so I know what to increase. You can pm me with info.

Thanks.
0z^

Stillj75
01-31-2013, 07:28 PM
lol, Stillj75 means watch what you post on their walls. Several of them got short bans for language, so they're probably using that against people now. Don't give them anything to get one over you.

Their "leader" also recommends his troops to block people so keep your posts to one only. In fact I'm told he blocked a player for the heinous sin of talking to me! It wasn't even about his mob either, lmao.

Hah one of them fools named mwwm nycboss talked some crap on my wall so i reported him, havent seen him in days, guess paybacks a byatch. Sister morphine, ive seen u ur stats r sick, keep it up

Scarface corleone
02-01-2013, 04:27 AM
I had to laugh at this...

✨MIDWEST THE BEST!!✨ Many will come but only few will be chosen! The Crime City Mid Wicked West Mob is looking to roll deep! If you're in the game and looking to affiliate yourself with players in your region; Then this is the crew for you!!!
To become a member simply contact customer support at Gree-corp.com message the help desk that you would like to change your profile name. Include in the message your Email address your profile name and level also your invite code.
*Gree would also like to know what will be your new profile name in the same message. Be sure to put the crew tag (MWWM) in the front of your new profile name & (FUBAR) at the end. Note: that the tag takes up 6 of the 20 character spaces you can use. So be creative.*
*The Mid Wicked West Mob is not some abide by rules crew. *You can move our mob in any direction you see fit. For we all know there are no rules accept for the ones we make on Crime City! With that being said... "Saddle Up!!!" We got donations to collect, hits to make and a hood to hold down. Happy Criminal Crime Sprees!!!

*🔫MiD WiCKeD WeST MoB! CuT uS iN Or CuT iT OuT!🔪

LADIES!!! (MWWM) Sister's Of Slaughter are here and are not going no where! The women of the Mid Wicked West Mob are United and coming to a hood near you!!! For more info contact us to see how you can be apart of the uprising Sister Of Slaughter Movement. If you are from another crew and reading this message you should let your other crew members know. The Mid Wicked West Mob movement is here! And at the top of the game is where we plan to be!

Thank you for taking the time out to read this (MWWM) message. Add me only if you decide to join and have contacted Gree-corp.com with your new profile name change please and thank you....

(MWWM) WOOFF(FUBAR) LEADER
419 853 072
NOTE: No one will be added to my list until the name change actually happens. If you send your request to join my mob to me it will stay pending in the request to join file no exceptions!!! The Door🚪is always open... Salute upon entry & make sure all weapons are unloaded!

Anyone wanting to join these guys... Anyone! Hello..

Scarface corleone
02-01-2013, 04:33 AM
The "sister of slaughter" movement is just too cute. That abbreviates to SOS..

Hero of Time
02-01-2013, 08:12 AM
You'd be hard pressed to find any bigger asshats in the game than MWWM.....unless of course you were looking at any other mob as well.

I'm pretty sure MWWM is the biggest asshat gang.

john2022
02-01-2013, 08:56 AM
What about guys with those little tee pees?

Hero of Time
02-01-2013, 09:00 AM

Those would be the Indians. You don't want to mess with them.

Charlie Boy
02-01-2013, 09:19 AM

Yeah, you don't want to mess with an e-gang over a mobile gaming app. #obvioussarcasm

Pigs! All of em I tell ya'.....

sister morphine
02-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Rotflmao at Scarface's post.... So must add this one. I love the messianic overtones. It never fails to crack me up.

Here it is 📖THE BOOK OF LIFE📖
* * THE STORY OF HOW
* * *IT ALL BEGINS AND*
📖WHERE WE GO NOW📖

*THE mighty 500 will be chosen!! They will lead the way and write new chapters in the Book of Life. Let anyone who reads this know, that during the times of Hate and Snitchery many will be banned in the Mid Wicked West Mob for baring the mark of (MWWM) and for being pure in their approach of playing the game...
*THE first 500 recorded in the Book of Life are Elite and Supreme Leaders of the (MWWM) and they have the right to Branch off and Move our mob in any direction they see fit. They are the only ones in the Founder's Mafia Family and they are the only ones notice in the Book of Life. None shall pass baring the mark of other nations only the mark of (MWWM).

*ONCE the first 500 have been chosen a new leader shall rise. One that has been elected by the first 500 to carry out the new chapter in the Book of Life*
(THE NEW BREED) this promoted individual who has branched off will then establish another ruthless 500 and record their names into the new chapter. The new leader who's name that has not been given until given by the Founder will have the Book of Life...
(THE NEW BREED) displayed on their page. The book must never be copied by other members or displayed on any of their pages...
*THE only records that are true and to be upheld are posted on the Founder's page and the elected new leader. All those who have remain true to the (MWWM) hold these words as truth and see that the new Hand of our Nation is Pure and Righteous in all ways to the Mid Wicked West Mob.

*1000 strong we stand Crime City will never be the same again. During the times of Hate and Snitchery the Bonds that held us as true will be deceived and corrupted. Only the Honored and truly Loyal to the (MWWM) will remain. They will never participate in idol talk or recognize the ones who so pathetically turned to conniving and selling out others in a game...
*FOR everyone knows A Coward will die a 1000 deaths and a true (MWWM) soldier will die only once!*
*THOSE that have been proven real in the fields, tags will never be dropped or persuaded to be removed. There will be no question to their authenticity or where their commitments lies amongst us!*
*ETCHED out of realness and admired amongst masses eternally Immortal are you... And for those that have strayed confused in turmoil and weak from within. They will never be remembered or mentioned in a higher light. Vacant and useless are they. Non factors to the movement and hardly a voice to be heard. Cast aways to be seen as a remanence of what is no more...
*MANY have came only few have been chosen. The second wave Lead by the Second Hand of (MWWM) will caused such an uproar that other players not affiliated with the (MWWM) are scrambling for new recruits, reporting falsehoods to have more (MWWM) banned or trying to relive and duplicate what can't be done by anyone else all in the name of greed, jealousy and envy...
*WE now enter into the times of Evil and Deceit. How can such a crew with so many generals and branches under one rule get any stronger? The answer to that question will emerge by an even greater power than the first 500 of the Mid Wicked West Mob...
*ONE who has been selected by the entire 1000 true and official members of the (MWWM) A new Hand a new Leader and a new Chapter has begun in the Book of Life (THE ALLIANCE)*

*HAIL to the Two elected Hands of the Mid Wicked West Mob! For they are the most recognized and respected amongst all in the family! Immortal is who are they!!! Only the second promoted individual will carry the third chapter of the Book of Life*
(THE ALLIANCE) on their page.*
*NEVER to be copied or posted by anyone in the family. Except the Founder and he or she who's name and title that has not been given. This new Hand of our mafia familia will reach out to other crews and form an Alliance amongst other families and only recording their highest ranked leaders into the Book of Life (ALLIANCE) Like our family 500 must be chosen no matter if the ones chosen are at War with the other ones chosen...*
*WE choose no sides! Our alliance offers two things things and two things only and that is Respect & Immunity....

*NO member of the Mid Wicked West Mob will rob or attack any in the Book of Life (ALLIANCE) Or you will be removed from the Books of Life permanently.*
*FOR all those who can see, know that these words are bond and ties us all to the same truth. The Mid Wicked West Mob is for life!!

Hero of Time
02-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Big Shotty throwing a fit:

"It's killing you that you are a non factor to me isn't it? You seeking for approval through your peers by trying to keep a stupid little score card you Tag Dropping Snitch? How's that working out for you and the of the lames on CC?? Lmao you want me to be like Ooooo sister dope friend is so scary I should run lmao... This game only means something to you game freak's ego not mines. And look even with your stupid score card Sour Virginia MWWM keeps growing bigger. Awwww and isn't sweet you stealing things off my wall to share with the rest of your no life having friends you're such a swagger jacker! Couldn't come up with your own material huh? Yeah you do seem like the type that lacks originality... But hey I encourage you to keep it up because if a wheel chair reject like yourself notices us then you're doing half my job for me lol thanks for the boost in popularity for all the ones that despise you!! Maybe Gree will sing songs of praise for all that you have done to be a contradicting little liar. CHEATER! Hopefully all that talk about CK going after cheaters they bust your Tag dropping head wide open... And why did you drop your tag??? Scared of the Indians...? hmmmm Touch drama...? hmmmm I heard all the excuses for it, bottom line is you lack the initiative and scared of self reflecting so you hide behind that little avatar of yours and its stats. The truth is Sister morphine aka Sweet Virginia is just a deranged confused fake little girl that should probably put the game down for a minute and start living her real life. Oh that's right CC is your life it's written all over your wall. This ain't Facebook fool and you ain't the Guiding light to Crime City and don't think for one second that you or anyone else is gonna do a thing about the Mid Wicked West Mob we here until there comes a crime city 2 and all that money you wasted on the two accounts goes right down the drain. What a waste of your disability check smmfh".

Poor Shotty, freaking out over a game.

TruthHurts
02-01-2013, 10:46 AM

This is the smartest thing you have ever said. Ever.

Dipstik
02-01-2013, 11:05 AM

If by "mess with them" you mean attack them directly, then yeah... it's sort of a waste of your time. Most of them have spent enough on the game to buy a modest new car, so all you're doing is building up finger callouses by trying. There are other ways of messing with them, however, that are far more satisfying.

BTW: You're not on my news lupo... I expect you back up your threats. EVERY two hours! Tap tap tap, sir!

Burn
02-01-2013, 11:06 AM
Big Shotty throwing a fit:

"It's killing you that you are a non factor to me isn't it? You seeking for approval through your peers by trying to keep a stupid little score card you Tag Dropping Snitch? How's that working out for you and the of the lames on CC?? Lmao you want me to be like Ooooo sister dope friend is so scary I should run lmao... This game only means something to you game freak's ego not mines. And look even with your stupid score card Sour Virginia MWWM keeps growing bigger. Awwww and isn't sweet you stealing things off my wall to share with the rest of your no life having friends you're such a swagger jacker! Couldn't come up with your own material huh? Yeah you do seem like the type that lacks originality... But hey I encourage you to keep it up because if a wheel chair reject like yourself notices us then you're doing half my job for me lol thanks for the boost in popularity for all the ones that despise you!! Maybe Gree will sing songs of praise for all that you have done to be a contradicting little liar. CHEATER! Hopefully all that talk about CK going after cheaters they bust your Tag dropping head wide open... And why did you drop your tag??? Scared of the Indians...? hmmmm Touch drama...? hmmmm I heard all the excuses for it, bottom line is you lack the initiative and scared of self reflecting so you hide behind that little avatar of yours and its stats. The truth is Sister morphine aka Sweet Virginia is just a deranged confused fake little girl that should probably put the game down for a minute and start living her real life. Oh that's right CC is your life it's written all over your wall. This ain't Facebook fool and you ain't the Guiding light to Crime City and don't think for one second that you or anyone else is gonna do a thing about the Mid Wicked West Mob we here until there comes a crime city 2 and all that money you wasted on the two accounts goes right down the drain. What a waste of your disability check smmfh".

Reading that, I gotta say, whilst Big Shotty might not be accurately describing your good self, he does seem to have nailed an almost pixel perfect character summary of our old forum-friend Santa.

Maybe he got you mixed up. You should point out to him that you are not the same person. ;)

Hero of Time
02-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Reading that, I gotta say, whilst his post might not be an accurate description of your good self, it does seem to be an almost pixel perfect summary of our old friend Santa.

Maybe he got you mixed up. You should point out to him that you are not the same person. ;)

Did you read it right or did you know the comment wasn't directed towards me but wanted to say that anyway?

Burn
02-01-2013, 11:09 AM
We'll have to put it down to pure coincidence, on both counts, his and mine.

Hero of Time
02-01-2013, 11:12 AM
What happened was that Sister Morphine was constantly attacking Big Shotty so he posted that on her wall and on everyone's walls who had posted there to make her look bad. So umm yea wasn't directed to me but go ahead and think what you want.

Charlie Boy
02-01-2013, 11:13 AM
Did you read it right or did you know the comment wasn't directed towards me but wanted to say that anyway?

Shut up Santa! Don't mess with the Indians.

sister morphine
02-01-2013, 03:13 PM
What happened was that Sister Morphine was constantly attacking Big Shotty so he posted that on her wall and on everyone's walls who had posted there to make her look bad. So umm yea wasn't directed to me but go ahead and think what you want.
True story

Scarface corleone
02-01-2013, 04:57 PM
* * THE STORY OF HOW
* * *IT ALL BEGINS AND*
📖WHERE WE GO NOW📖......

Wow! How can anyone take thus guy seriously.
He reminds me of some Waco cult leader..

Just waiting to read "the book of death" now

Poopenshire
02-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Wow this went in a different direction than I expected. Anyone got popcorn?

Dipstik
02-01-2013, 06:48 PM
*passes the popcorn*

jobadass
02-01-2013, 06:59 PM
* * THE STORY OF HOW
* * *IT ALL BEGINS AND*
📖WHERE WE GO NOW📖......

Wow! How can anyone take thus guy seriously.
He reminds me of some Waco cult leader..
Just waiting to read "the book of death" nowanyone else have the Brady Bunch theme go through their head when you glance at this?

Dipstik
02-01-2013, 07:08 PM
jobadass... we haven't seen you around. You gonna be back?

jobadass
02-01-2013, 07:14 PM
jobadass... we haven't seen you around. You gonna be back?if you're referring to other than CC. Yes

Scarface corleone
02-01-2013, 08:26 PM
anyone else have the Brady Bunch theme go through their head when you glance at this?

Lmao!! yes it does.

Poopenshire
02-02-2013, 12:05 PM
I still cannot find joachim oppps i mean Santa in game. Where could he be hiding. I know where to find him in MW but I want to visit hit here.

sister morphine
02-02-2013, 12:46 PM
I still cannot find joachim oppps i mean Santa in game. Where could he be hiding. I know where to find him in MW but I want to visit hit here.
Joaquim isn't hiding.... You're just looking in the wrong place

Dipstik
02-02-2013, 02:46 PM
... Wow.

Extra characters.

Poopenshire
02-02-2013, 08:47 PM
This once again went somewhere strange.............

Hero of Time
02-02-2013, 08:49 PM
This once again went somewhere strange.............

This is what happens when the mods decide to take a day off. This isn't the only time its happened.

mofisto
02-03-2013, 07:27 AM
Who are CCB? I keep getting invites to them, but have been ignoring them so far

sister morphine
02-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Crime city bozos. If you do truly enjoy peeing in your pants you'll be right at home

DragCro
02-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Crime city bozos. If you do truly enjoy peeing in your pants you'll be right at homelol Sis,what that means? They are not so strong? Or they have lots of enemies?

mexx
02-04-2013, 09:59 AM
which gangs here in forum active?

i have to search a gang for the next cc-update

sister morphine
02-04-2013, 10:39 AM
lol Sis,what that means? They are not so strong? Or they have lots of enemies?
LOL, CCB could be called an inept prototype of MWWM. After the war between them and CK pretty much all the smart members were either thrown out for disagreeing with the so-called godfather, or quit in support of those ejected. Those players are now LF.

Scarface corleone
02-05-2013, 06:48 AM
But I'm over it...This game has taken up too much of my time.
Good luck to all.. Special mention to my [CM] bros! all friends in (CK) who I've known for a long time
And the FwD guys! If you have taken offense to some of my in game trash talk. Don't. I don't know you personally and I like to trash talk..

The Indians were a good rival and play the game well, (the ones i met anyway)it is crime city!
And some trash talk as much as anyone else..

I Still think mwwm are idiots.!! Haha

CM scarface out

TruthHurts
02-05-2013, 07:56 AM
Good luck to all.. Special mention to my [CM] bros! all friends in (CK) who I've known for a long time
And the FwD guys! If you have taken offense to some of my in game trash talk. Don't. I don't know you personally and I like to trash talk..

The Indians were a good rival and play the game well, (the ones i met anyway)it is crime city!

CM scarface out

It wouldn't have to do with the severe beatings I gave you over the past two days would it?😈

It's good you can realize when you are beaten and accept it.

berrybladzs
02-05-2013, 09:39 AM
I dont usually post .but i will for my brother scarface !
You will be missed by all of CM! And ur attackers as well !
Just let me know if you ever want to come back,!
I realize that its for personal reason why your leaving !.
And let me say to all the stupid injuns !!! I will not quit so bring it on u chump losers!!!
Now Lets See Who wants to play with me !!!!
[CM]DeathDealer!!!!!!

Paulio
02-05-2013, 09:47 AM
It wouldn't have to do with the severe beatings I gave you over the past two days would it?😈

It's good you can realize when you are beaten and accept it.

C'mon bro, don't go there. This is his outro post, no need to smear it with trash talk. Besides, this guy has been in the high-levels fighting the Indians longer than you been in the HLs, so I doubt your two days of beating prompted him to quit.

Scarface, good luck in real life and congrats on winning the game.

Joeycool
02-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Good luck to you Scarface! :cool:

Also...

http://i50.tinypic.com/2612ohz.png

berrybladzs
02-05-2013, 10:55 AM
So funny i forgot to laugh ......hahaha
So far the chump injuns have all quit too!!!!
Whats wrong overinflated egos hurt?
That why u all hide behind an income less loser
Like lupo the stupo!!!
Oh yeah thats rite he is scared he will get robbed is the real reason
Why he doesnt have any income buildings...because it really takes a smart
Person t actually play the game with those type of buildings and be able to kick butt !!!!

Poopenshire
02-05-2013, 10:58 AM
wow the anger in here. you guys needs to lighten up a little. I don't know why you need so many gangs, its obvious all you small gangs just fight each other over who will stand up the big dogs, in the meantime the big dogs just laugh at you.

Polarbear
02-05-2013, 11:00 AM
So funny i forgot to laugh ......hahaha
So far the chump injuns have all quit too!!!!
Whats wrong overinflated egos hurt?
Like lupo the stupo!!!
Person t actually play the game with those type of buildings and be able to kick butt !!!!

?

Last time I saw, you didn't have any buildings worth robbing either....

Lupo
02-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Like lupo the stupo!!!

For the record, if we have to post right now how much money have each of us in bank , I bet that I have more than you (sore loser).

P.S. Do not push me hard cuz I will post your FaceBook address so anyone can see your FishFace. You Tennessee boy...:p

Lupo
02-05-2013, 12:29 PM
CM the Indian punch-suckers
CK the indian punch-suckers
The Independents who will be the game changers also Indian punch-suckers
Got to love them all

lol , that was good

TruthHurts
02-05-2013, 12:33 PM
C'mon bro, don't go there. This is his outro post, no need to smear it with trash talk. Besides, this guy has been in the high-levels fighting the Indians longer than you been in the HLs, so I doubt your two days of beating prompted him to quit.

Scarface, good luck in real life and congrats on winning the game.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/CCTruthHurts/6fbaf06dd013033869ffe1e0d23dbd10_zpsf422456f.jpg

Enough said?

jobadass
02-05-2013, 12:34 PM

CM scarface outhey, if you're really leaving, good luck irl. I actually enjoyed a lot of our back and forth. It kept the game interesting for me at times. Never any hard feelings, I hope you feel the same.

Scarface corleone
02-05-2013, 01:44 PM
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/CCTruthHurts/6fbaf06dd013033869ffe1e0d23dbd10_zpsf422456f.jpg

Enough said?

Hey I was just messin with you.. Don't let it get to you bro!
And good luck..

Scarface corleone
02-05-2013, 01:53 PM
hey, if you're really leaving, good luck irl. I actually enjoyed a lot of our back and forth. It kept the game interesting for me at times. Never any hard feelings, I hope you feel the same.

Yeah.. Of course I've enjoyed it as well.. Good luck to you to Jo!!

john2022
02-06-2013, 10:27 AM
You think you're gangs are too tough but they are all stupid. Its only a game and you can't hurt any one.

Jbaby13
02-06-2013, 09:51 PM
I've been trying to figure out and identify all the groups/gangs in CC for awhile now. Seems like more and more just keep popping up. What I'm curious about as well are their #s and tags meaning.

Jbaby13
02-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Yeah Ozzie you forgot too mention FwD
A great bunch of guys!

And to this guy above me. most people dont hide behind their forum name....
Introduce yourself! Until then I'll presume you are a WmmW member. Hiding in game.. And in forum.

Guess I should introduce myself then. Hi all...first time poster in CC forum. My game name is JBaby. I'm pretty new to CC...lvl 113. I've been trying to figure out on my own (like gangs/clans#,etc.). Nice to meet all of you and thanks for helping us newbies get educated.

Dudebot121256
02-06-2013, 10:11 PM
Guess I should introduce myself then. Hi all...first time poster in CC forum. My game name is JBaby. I'm pretty new to CC...lvl 113. I've been trying to figure out on my own (like gangs/clans#,etc.). Nice to meet all of you and thanks for helping us newbies get educated.Welcome to the forum, I hope you have a good forum experience. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask anyone.

If you have not done so already, please visit the forum rules (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?6199-Posting-Guidelines). Thanks :)

MonteCitan
02-06-2013, 10:47 PM
I've never really thought of joining a gang in CC.. But I've gotta say those Aussie guys aren't too bad... We had a misunderstanding and worked it out but I'm not an Aussie so I'm not welcome in their ranks..

I'm an active player with fairly decent stats and within a week ill be over $2 mil iph, yet still 25 levels from 200.. And i dont speak up much... 1 loss per 10 win ratio and 1.1 loss to failed rob ratio.. I've seen a lot worse ;) any of the known gangs here interested in a non associated newb?

DragCro
02-08-2013, 03:44 AM
I've never really thought of joining a gang in CC.. But I've gotta say those Aussie guys aren't too bad... We had a misunderstanding and worked it out but I'm not an Aussie so I'm not welcome in their ranks..

I'm an active player with fairly decent stats and within a week ill be over $2 mil iph, yet still 25 levels from 200.. And i dont speak up much... 1 loss per 10 win ratio and 1.1 loss to failed rob ratio.. I've seen a lot worse ;) any of the known gangs here interested in a non associated newb?join the syndicate,find wich do you like and aply! If you wan't to be a gang/group member you will see the tags playing yor game,just write to his/her wall that you want to join

Burn
02-08-2013, 08:09 AM
Just a horrible vibe on these forums of late. People trying to stir the pot, but all fail miserably to bring any humor into the equation. Without humor it just comes over as the petty whining of nitwits with substantial ego problems.

More laughter, less cry-baby tears. Please.

Jstaa
02-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Just a question guys, you all seem to have very high stats and a high iph... so do any of you spend money on gold in Crime City?

Dipstik
02-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Just a question guys, you all seem to have very high stats and a high iph... so do any of you spend money on gold in Crime City?

Nope. Waste of money.

Killshot-CC
02-08-2013, 07:09 PM

Don't listen to the naysayers. If you enjoy the game, just have fun. One of the biggest factors in the game is time. It takes time to earn, time to build, time to upgrade, and time to collect. You can get high stats without gold, but I believe you'll find that every really high stat player spends gold. There are plenty of things I waste money on. Crime City is just another.