PDA

View Full Version : This BfB event should be a 2 day event, emotion and energy drain for all of us...

King little fruit fly
01-20-2013, 06:24 PM
I have been battling nonstop since this event started, take a few hours sleep/rest here and there. The wife wants to divorce, and babies are crying. Help! :D And I am not joking. :mad:

It is a real drain on our emotion and physical energy, and hurt our health. Greedy, consider the well-being of your customers. Stop, the experiment/event is too long.

iamnasty
01-20-2013, 06:26 PM
No time for pee peeing ??

cheers :D

King little fruit fly
01-20-2013, 06:34 PM
No time for pee peeing ??

cheers :D

Yeah, that too! :D

ripster
01-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Have had several battles and my points are not adding up for my faction says am 3-0 and we have had like 12 battles plus we have only been awarded like half the points we earned ...any thoughts.

vitus79
01-20-2013, 06:38 PM
i agree. this is way too long and with all the bugs and complains they should really come to an end soon. experiment.. well chosen

Archer59
01-20-2013, 06:39 PM
Have had several battles and my points are not adding up for my faction says am 3-0 and we have had like 12 battles plus we have only been awarded like half the points we earned ...any thoughts.You're not alone..read the other posts on multiple threads.

iamnasty
01-20-2013, 06:45 PM
yep, this thread is about exhaustion, divorce, baby crying, no time for pee peeing, baby crying and not joking !!!

cheers:D

Blackstone
01-20-2013, 06:55 PM
Agree. These need to be weekend events.

iamnasty
01-20-2013, 06:58 PM
Agree. These need to be weekend events.

Probably most of the players and factions starts to lose interested, it seems never ending, with ridiculous and limited pairing system !!!
Intell received that some of the factions burnt out and won't even retaliate if faced a stronger faction !!!

King little fruit fly
01-20-2013, 07:29 PM
And Gree implemented the stuck "Declare War" feature. :mad:

King little fruit fly
01-20-2013, 09:54 PM
I am tired, are you?

iamnasty
01-20-2013, 10:03 PM
I am tired, are you?
I am tired too, but still have 1 more 25 gold energy pack to give you a massage !!!

King little fruit fly
01-20-2013, 10:09 PM
I am tired too, but still have 1 more 25 gold energy pack to give you a massage !!!

Last battle with United States Elite faction now. I use 2 medics so far (will send in a ticket to get them back :o), you? Greedy is laughing to the bank digging up your golds. :D

iamnasty
01-20-2013, 10:15 PM
Last battle with United States Elite faction now. I use 2 medics so far (will send in a ticket to get them back :o), you? Greedy is laughing to the bank digging up your golds. :D

What's the position of your faction ??? Fighting your countryman ???
Golden trucks turns into dust !!! sold the golden trucks to continue the battle !!!

King little fruit fly
01-20-2013, 10:26 PM
What's the position of your faction ??? Fighting your countryman ???
Golden trucks turns into dust !!! sold the golden trucks to continue the battle !!!

Tell Ferr to stop. We are at top 25 at the mooment for a long time with the frozen scoreboard. :D

iamnasty
01-20-2013, 10:33 PM
Tell Ferr to stop. We are at top 25 at the mooment for a long time with the frozen scoreboard. :D

Woh, already Top 25, yep, Ferr will STOP and get drunk while waiting for your faction to catch up, please 'order' your tankers of fake gold in !!! Please don't let Ferr wait too long !!!

iamnasty
01-20-2013, 10:35 PM
oops, according to Intell, Ferr was drunk since yesterday, and taking a break, you have to tell his junior trainee to stop, waiting for your faction to catch up

King little fruit fly
01-20-2013, 11:01 PM
oops, according to Intell, Ferr was drunk since yesterday, and taking a break, you have to tell his junior trainee to stop, waiting for your faction to catch up

My intel tells me you are telling the true. When is Ferrgie going to wake up? ;)

iamnasty
01-20-2013, 11:21 PM
My intel tells me you are telling the true. When is Ferrgie going to wake up? ;)

Hopefully before WD is over !!!

King little fruit fly
01-20-2013, 11:38 PM
Well, with or without Ferrgie, you gang will finish top 5 anyway. Jealous! :o

iamnasty
01-20-2013, 11:54 PM
Well, with or without Ferrgie, you gang will finish top 5 anyway. Jealous! :o

Top 5 !!!!, Ferr is giving the rest of the factions some head start, and leaving the faction to the trainees, young pack of wolf to hunt
Least at this moment some of the factions can have 'some feeling' of been No.1 spot and do some blah blah blah, and as usual, once Ferr is sober, there is nothing to stop him!!!

King little fruit fly
01-21-2013, 12:03 AM
Your expectation is too high, dude, Ferrgie is the only one printing money for yous faction, while the entire faction of PUN and Superfaction all do. :D

Dutchie
01-21-2013, 12:14 AM
Sleep is for wimps! I am driving in the office today with matchsticks keeping my eyelids open... When I get in I will draw some eyes on my eyelids and stare at my screen hitting the page down button every 5 mins, so it looks I'm reading something. They will never notice!

King little fruit fly
01-21-2013, 12:20 AM
Sleep is for wimps! I am driving in the office today with matchsticks keeping my eyelids open... When I get in I will draw some eyes on my eyelids and stare at my screen hitting the page down button every 5 mins, so it looks I'm reading something. They will never notice!

Would love to have you as my colleague. Which part of Netherland are you in? :D

Defender11
01-21-2013, 01:22 AM
Don't know about PUN and FERR, but I know for sure that SUPERFACTION has hackers in it.

Whoever comes 4th, should know that they are legitimately 3rd!

Tournai
01-21-2013, 01:35 AM
Whahahah Dutchie is not in NL! hahahah LMOA, everybody it Tired! Guys you aint addicts huh?

I have the same problem at home, expecting a little girl, so become a dad for the 1st time!

but my Ipad is stuck on me, cause of this game!

Soon I will have 2,5 hours sleep, get out and then 2,5 hours sleep, so keep those events coming.

But not for 4 freaking days!

I am scrued anyway! But Guys Keep it Up!

TDF is also active this event! Hope we will win some prices!

Greets

Tournai

Would love to have you as my colleague. Which part of Netherland are you in? :D

iamnasty
01-21-2013, 01:40 AM
Don't know about PUN and FERR, but I know for sure that SUPERFACTION has hackers in it.

Whoever comes 4th, should know that they are legitimately 3rd!

well, if you have any evidence to support then send to GREE, no point blah blah blah making accusation and assumption here!!!

Defender11
01-21-2013, 01:43 AM
well, if you have any evidence to support then send to GREE, no point blah blah blah making accusation and assumption here!!!

Already posted to support - but what do you think they will do?

andy_xyz2004
01-21-2013, 01:45 AM

Just wait.....

iamnasty
01-21-2013, 01:49 AM

CJ, will GREE LOOK INTO THIS ??? Hopefully no blah blah blah from GREE !!!

King little fruit fly
01-21-2013, 09:51 PM
Yeah, the top 10 fations are spending like a truck load of golds on every battle. Gree is the only winner here. This event is leaderboard X 100 times money for Greedy. It used to be just Ferrgie vs PUNny, now their gangs get dragged into it. :D

If I am the CEO running this greedy corpse, I would promote/give fat bonus/get a few hookers for the dude came up with the idea of this event.