PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous Robberies-Attack/Defense advice

Jstaa
01-20-2013, 04:14 PM
I am a level 80 with a defense of 21600 and this little kid has an attack of 16000. He constantly robs my hood ($130,000 iph), while his hood is terrible with only a few buildings that are worth robbing. I am trying to raise my stats and have spent over 7 million over the past few days on weapons but my A/D has only gone up a couple hundred for each couple million I spend. Does anyone have any advice on how to raise my stats?

*Also, people have told me that the max mafia number is 500, but I have 706 mafia members, so does anyone know if I should cut that down to 500 or what?
Anyways feel free to add me-843-749-535

dudeman
01-20-2013, 04:25 PM
If you have upgraded defense buildings, your real defense is not what it says in your profile. It's lower, possibly much lower.

Buy gold or get used to it.

Even if you had 90000 defense, anyone with 50000 attack could probably rob you.

CodeX777
01-20-2013, 04:32 PM
Ok let me explain to you...your defense that you see in your stat page is not your actual defense...*gasp* what how is this possible?
Well if you have defense buildings those when you get attacked or robbed get subtracted from your "defense" that you see on your stat page. My advice to fix this is to get a friend to attack you and see what your actual defense is. Don't forget skill points they also play a key roll in this game....good luck and happy hunting :D

Jstaa
01-20-2013, 04:35 PM
Stop complaining and man up, that would be my advice.
hahaha nice picture

Jstaa
01-20-2013, 04:53 PM
Thank you. It's recent, and helped me become a man.

Ever seen, To Catch a Predator? Well, they were moderating MY chat room. Ouch.
hahaha did anything happen?

Ty1on
01-20-2013, 04:58 PM
You only take 500 mafia into a battle.

If you have more than 500 mafia, then your stats are higher than what they really are. You see the stats for all the mafia you have.

Defense buildings don't give you the defense they advertise.

Stop attacking/robbing him. Every time you do, you leave a link on his news to come get you. Eventually you won't be on his news and he has no easy link back to you.

CodeX777
01-20-2013, 04:59 PM
What i said...consider it...

Lonestoner
01-20-2013, 06:42 PM
If you have more than 500 mafia, then your stats are higher than what they really are. You see the stats for all the mafia you have.

I'm pretty sure only android users are bugged this way, not iOS..

Defense buildings don't give you the defense they advertise.

Only when they're upgraded past level 1.. If you have a bunch of level 1 buildings, you'll get the real defense from them. If you have Tycoon / Goodfella and are on android, it increases the amount your defense buildings show, but it doesn't actually increase the amount they provide. Therefore, level 1 gatling turrets show they provide 28 defense each when you have tycoon, but in reality they only provide 25.

Jstaa
01-20-2013, 06:57 PM
I meant to say they weren't moderating my chat room. And yes, something did happen.....long story short, my butt hurts.
haha amazing story

Ty1on
01-20-2013, 07:10 PM
I'm pretty sure only android users are bugged this way, not iOS..

Only when they're upgraded past level 1.. If you have a bunch of level 1 buildings, you'll get the real defense from them. If you have Tycoon / Goodfella and are on android, it increases the amount your defense buildings show, but it doesn't actually increase the amount they provide. Therefore, level 1 gatling turrets show they provide 28 defense each when you have tycoon, but in reality they only provide 25.

True, I was just keeping it simple.

Jstaa
01-20-2013, 07:22 PM
Ok let me explain to you...your defense that you see in your stat page is not your actual defense...*gasp* what how is this possible?
Well if you have defense buildings those when you get attacked or robbed get subtracted from your "defense" that you see on your stat page. My advice to fix this is to get a friend to attack you and see what your actual defense is. Don't forget skill points they also play a key roll in this game....good luck and happy hunting :D
I would but I don't have any friends my level to attack me...