PDA

View Full Version : Cowturds and Idiots

NakedCherryPie
01-20-2013, 03:17 PM
You didn't listen. You kept a hacker in your faction. Did you not think I would find him? Shame on you. Enjoy the public humiliation while it lasts.

My name is NakedCherryPie, if you hacked your game, prepare to die.

Ajk
01-20-2013, 03:28 PM
You didn't listen. You kept a hacker in your faction. Did you not think I would find him? Shame on you. Enjoy the public humiliation while it lasts.

Ya muth@f*%$@!

Best post ever!!!

Blackstone
01-20-2013, 06:37 PM
http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t435/Blackstone121/killermiller.jpg

XxGNUTxX
01-20-2013, 07:29 PM
Good job lets see if gree will do something about?

Tenspot
01-20-2013, 07:47 PM
I reported another one just like him too

Tanner
01-20-2013, 07:48 PM

I can only imagine the stacks and stacks of reports in the division of looking into it...

Maestro
01-20-2013, 08:04 PM
Question about hackers. Can they take units away that they added? Also can they decrease skill points? With the problems gree is having it seems like it could take awhile for them to check everyone. Also Do you need a screen shot or is just a name good?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-20-2013, 08:40 PM
Will the fun never end, girls and boys?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx7WltiFl7FccAQYz5ok66S-1M_htzSdbveyibKjwdaGSDyTvd8g

Dr. Dengus
01-20-2013, 08:42 PM
Question about hackers. Can they take units away that they added? Also can they decrease skill points? With the problems gree is having it seems like it could take awhile for them to check everyone. Also Do you need a screen shot or is just a name good?

Screen shot is better because it gives a bit more info. If you just give them a name there could be 1 of them in the system, or 100.

chimera69
01-20-2013, 08:48 PM

Send in a ticket via in game support. Provide as much info as you can. If you get a screen shot of their stat page, send it as well. I believe (if I'm remembering correctly from a post on the forums quite a while back) if you provide info/screen shots about comments on their game wall (in particular, players & their ID #'s), it helps - if the suspected cheat has changed their name, I guess gree can track them down following the game log of where those visiting players have been.

fuzzlenutz
01-20-2013, 09:48 PM

Too late it's broken

Chuck Nuts
01-20-2013, 09:58 PM
This event is turning into the great hacker purge!!!

So glad that the new software allows us to see the modified defense stats instead of the old days when we knew it was wrong but couldn't get a screenshot to prove it.

Q Raider
01-20-2013, 11:59 PM
Screen shot is better because it gives a bit more info. If you just give them a name there could be 1 of them in the system, or 100.

Only if it is one of the factions running the same name mutliple times.

If you are in a war and let them know the team name and player name, they go "pop" in record time :-)

Dr. Dengus
01-21-2013, 01:57 AM
Only if it is one of the factions running the same name mutliple times.

If you are in a war and let them know the team name and player name, they go "pop" in record time :-)

Hehe, good to know. I've just made it a habit of submitting screenshots as well :p.

Long dong silver
01-21-2013, 02:26 AM
Just thought I'd reply to this thread as I am a member of this faction.

The player involved was not a hacker when he was recruited. While us honest folk were battling legit he decided to download a hack or whatever. It wasn't till we got matched against a top 5 team that we thought something was sus, so our leader found the problem and tried to remove him. He couldn't so he send a ticket to gree to have him removed. In the meantime, we told him not to participate or donate as we didn't want anything to do with cheating. It has spoilt our battles but this was not our doing. It's a tad unfair to have posted this without knowing the full story. I agree with outing cheaters whole heartedly but the post is taring us all with the same brush. We are not cheaters and are not idiots, there is just one idiot that has let us down massively.

Cheers
Lee
Long **** silver

SevenO9
01-21-2013, 03:02 AM
"Vigilante justice" is rationalized by the idea that adequate legal mechanisms for criminal punishment are either nonexistent or insufficient. Vigilantes typically see government as ineffective in enforcing the law; and such individuals often presume to justify their actions as fulfillment of the wishes of "the community".

Sillybeans
01-21-2013, 03:27 AM

The player involved was not a hacker when he was recruited. While us honest folk were battling legit he decided to download a hack or whatever. It wasn't till we got matched against a top 5 team that we thought something was sus, so our leader found the problem and tried to remove him. He couldn't so he send a ticket to gree to have him removed. In the meantime, we told him not to participate or donate as we didn't want anything to do with cheating. It has spoilt our battles but this was not our doing. It's a tad unfair to have posted this without knowing the full story. I agree with outing cheaters whole heartedly but the post is taring us all with the same brush. We are not cheaters and are not idiots, there is just one idiot that has let us down massively.

Cheers
Lee
Long **** silver

Unable to remove faction members in the middle of an event? Events are the temptation people need to start cheating. Adding new faction members in the middle of an event should be kept off but removing members that decide to cheat should be available.

vitus79
01-21-2013, 03:33 AM
Unable to remove faction members in the middle of an event? Events are the temptation people need to start cheating. Adding new faction members in the middle of an event should be kept off but removing members that decide to cheat should be available.

like the idea, also could prevent getting trolled by members who declare war non stop but dont bring their free hits in. Gree, give the leaders the possibility to weed out dead weight during the event. they slow the whole team down and dont deserve the prizes at the end.

edit: Indian in crime city only. we are The Buckwheat Connection in mw

Long dong silver
01-21-2013, 03:44 AM
@Sillybeans, hi, the player was recruited before the event but decided to go to the dark side when the event started, I agree with you that during an event you can't recruit but surely you should be able to remove players especially cheaters. Our whole team is livid. We keep getting top 5 teams and its not fair on the rest of us. Its a complete joke when i get matched up with someone like Ferr when i have 45k stats and he is one of the top players? I've sent numerous tickets to Gree to get him removed (still waiting responses)

This event has been a real eye opener with how many hackers there are. Gree should prioritise removing hackers.!

Poopenshire
01-21-2013, 04:09 AM
We found you hackers and are on you right now. Have a nice day!

Sillybeans
01-21-2013, 04:21 AM
@Sillybeans, hi, the player was recruited before the event but decided to go to the dark side when the event started

Not a hacker myself if that's what you mean O.o but removing faction members in the middle of an event but not allowing you to replace ones you've removed seems fair. Removing the hacker for better matchmaking is pretty logical but removing none hackers amidst an event won't affect your matchmaking unless he was putting in much more effort than then rest, and in that case you'd keep him :o

Once GREE Wakes up and checks feedback they probably won't have a choice but to take action vs hackers. So many forum posts, I can't even imagine now many tickets they've received about hackers. Hackers aren't making them money and discouraging people from buying gold (face the facts, gold cant get over a hacker). I ''think'' hackers are costing them money, however I cannot see their revenue to say for sure...

Long dong silver
01-21-2013, 04:37 AM
Poopenshire, was that aimed at me.? I can assure you I am no hacker or cheat. Once we knew of the hack we reported him and told him we did not want anything to do with him. If we were cheaters we would have put him as defence leader which we clearly did not. I just want gree to friggin remove him, he's caused so much sh@t for all our genuine players. Getting hammered constantly from PUN Ferr and REG is not what we deserve.

Cheers
Lee

nic4msu
01-21-2013, 04:57 AM
like the idea, also could prevent getting trolled by members who declare war non stop but dont bring their free hits in. Gree, give the leaders the possibility to weed out dead weight during the event. they slow the whole team down and dont deserve the prizes at the end.

edit: Indian in crime city only. we are The Buckwheat Connection in mw

I couldn't agree more!

Scorpiocmw1979
01-21-2013, 07:33 AM
To some ppl $100 in gold is a lot of money to blow on an app game! Those who have spent tens of thousands man if this game flops just think of the parties you could have hosted! While this game goes south some of you elite players think that just because someone spends $100 even $3000 does not have the same cares as others who spend more! False $5 in gold wasted due to hackers is obscene to me:( most of us are not as computer savvy as some! It's not that we want hackers we just don't know how to spot them until its to late! I do not test attack my faction members and accept or boot accordingly. So stand down a bit on accusations towards entire factions! Some ppl just want to play this for what it is and start app then attack attack collect money donate and battle a war...then go back to real life! We all appreciate these elite hacker hunting and as most of us see them we report them too! Just maybe you have spent more and more to lose to these hackers! So please stop branding entire factions as hackers!!!!

Skyser30518
01-21-2013, 07:40 PM
We found you hackers and are on you right now. Have a nice day!
I respect you Poop and your opinion. Some of you know me, a lot of you do not. I have a great deal of personal integrity and have not, will not, and will not tolerate people that hack the game. I have respect for the people that have chosen to invest large sums of money in this game. I myself am a light spender(a few hundred since I began playing in May). I play a low ally strategy(btw, not good for faction battles. Lol.).
That being said, I am a member of Cowboy's and Indians. Shame on me! I "troll" the forums daily and read all the post about hackers, but have never posted on those threads. They have never impacted me. I have never encountered one. Wow, was this event an eye opener!

I just want to put one thing straight. As soon as our leader found hat we had someone that had hacked the game, he reported him. Members of our faction sent tickets to Gree and emails to CJ. Unfortunately, we were just beginning the weekend. The impact that this "scum" has had on our gaming experience is 10 times worse than that of most people's encounters with hackers. We are a group that became close over the past month, changing our names to represent our faction, donating a lot of money, and really developing a great camaraderie with each other. Most of us purchased a decent amount of gold leading into this battle with renewed enthusiasm about for the game. Determined we would place in the top 25. Due to the fact we found a hacker in our presence, we decided on a cease fire. Killed us. A night with no battles in a game this big. Plus, the fact that our battles at this point were against PUN, Ferr, and Superfaction. This continued all weekend. As Lee said earlier, we never placed him as our DL and asked him not to participate in any of the event and to not even sign on his account. It's one thing to battle against a hacker, it's a complete different story to have someone infiltrate your faction. This attacks your personal integrity and the integrity of your entire faction. We have a great leader and great people in our faction. Anyone who battled us could see that once you made it past our DL, we are not a hacking faction. Ask one of the top three.
That being said, Gree has removed the scum.
Once again, I want to reiterate we reported it first. We are already paying the penalty of missing our mark of where we should have placed. Please don't condemn the entire faction for an idiot. We have some great players and a great leader.

All of that being said, be very careful of you add to your factions in the future.

Gree has responded today and he is gone. Unfortunately, it may be a little too late. A lot of us have invested gold, even bought gold for other players to benefit the faction. Recruiting after he event is now going to be that much harder. All I can say is my conscious is clean. We did the right thing in the face of adversity.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-21-2013, 07:51 PM
I respect you Poop and your opinion. Some of you know me, a lot of you do not. I have a great deal of personal integrity and have not, will not, and will not tolerate people that hack the game. I have respect for the people that have chosen to invest large sums of money in this game. I myself am a light spender(a few hundred since I began playing in May). I play a low ally strategy(btw, not good for faction battles. Lol.).
That being said, I am a member of Cowboy's and Indians. Shame on me! I "troll" the forums daily and read all the post about hackers, but have never posted on those threads. They have never impacted me. I have never encountered one. Wow, was this event an eye opener!

I just want to put one thing straight. As soon as our leader found hat we had someone that had hacked the game, he reported him. Members of our faction sent tickets to Gree and emails to CJ. Unfortunately, we were just beginning the weekend. The impact that this "scum" has had on our gaming experience is 10 times worse than that of most people's encounters with hackers. We are a group that became close over the past month, changing our names to represent our faction, donating a lot of money, and really developing a great camaraderie with each other. Most of us purchased a decent amount of gold leading into this battle with renewed enthusiasm about for the game. Determined we would place in the top 25. Due to the fact we found a hacker in our presence, we decided on a cease fire. Killed us. A night with no battles in a game this big. Plus, the fact that our battles at this point were against PUN, Ferr, and Superfaction. This continued all weekend. As Lee said earlier, we never placed him as our DL and asked him not to participate in any of the event and to not even sign on his account. It's one thing to battle against a hacker, it's a complete different story to have someone infiltrate your faction. This attacks your personal integrity and the integrity of your entire faction. We have a great leader and great people in our faction. Anyone who battled us could see that once you made it past our DL, we are not a hacking faction. Ask one of the top three.
That being said, Gree has removed the scum.
Once again, I want to reiterate we reported it first. We are already paying the penalty of missing our mark of where we should have placed. Please don't condemn the entire faction for an idiot. We have some great players and a great leader.

All of that being said, be very careful of you add to your factions in the future.

All of that being said, Gree has responded today and he is gone. Unfortunately, it may be a little too late. A lot o

So, the hacker forced his way into your group (like a home invasion), made HIMSELF your defense leader, and ruined YOUR faction, huh?

He picked YOUR faction out of 5,000, why?

I'm not buying this, no way, you knew.

You got caught.

Like most cheaters, its cost more than you could ever gain.

Your reputation and credibility, nerfed.

Skyser30518
01-21-2013, 08:04 PM
So, the hacker forced his way into your group (like a home invasion), made HIMSELF your defense leader, and ruined YOUR faction, huh?

You got caught.

He was never DL! I've followed all of your post and agree in almost everything you've said. More so now. I never truly comprehended how easy it was till now.
I also know you are try to get my going. You can check anything you want to. Ask CJ when the first tickets came in. Ask him to look at stats before and after the event began.

I know a lot of this is for entertainment, please understand that there are 43 other people trying to disassociate with a piece of scum that does not represent us or our belief's.

NakedCherryPie
01-21-2013, 08:07 PM

You got caught.

Your reputation and credibility, nerfed.In their defense, I do not believe this was their defense leader. But, sending a message to the opposing team that the player in question is a hacker would have saved face. Too bad they didn't do that, or any of the other factions with hackers for that matter.

iamnasty
01-21-2013, 08:13 PM

You got caught.

In their defense, I do not believe this was their defense leader. But, sending a message to the opposing team that the player in question is a hacker would have saved face. Too bad they didn't do that, or any of the other factions with hackers for that matter.

Yep, very true and very much agreed with both of you. They planned to win by cheating and using hacker, it is SO OBVIOUS !!!

cheers:D

Ganja
01-21-2013, 08:23 PM
I had to admit that PJ, Naked, Nasty (lol specially with NAsty's very detailed explanation - ending it with SO OBVIOUS!!! - lmao) all offers a very clear and compelling argument, while I am not a wiz in MW game, i can surely tell if there is something wrong with a player... i.e. over-extremely high stats or high cash contributions when there are no high output income buildings available are a few of tell tale signs of hacker without even calling the interpol or cia for verification.

The fact that he was chosen as defense leader only shows that the faction can not deny that they knew of his high stats, and that the faction took advantage of this. In essences you condoned hacking by doing that. In addition those who used a hacker as DL is without doubt understood the concept of the game since they did not choose a player with 1K or 10K defense...

Second, the fact that you did not report him right away as soon as you accepted him to the faction (unless you guys where just accepting members left and right without checking their credentials - then I had applied with my pathetic stats), and only reported him after the event had all ready progressed does not make sense. This event was pushed back for almost 2 weeks and no one reported it... until and only when the event is half way through. The only reasonable explanation is that you got matched with a well informed faction and the hacker got discovered... at this point you realized that you can get expunge from the game for harboring a hacker that you decided to report the hacker your self... i can't seem decide who is worst the hacker or the person who used a hacker and then ratted him out!

Skyser30518
01-21-2013, 08:32 PM
Thank you Naked. As much as we would love to have sent messages, which one of our members said he had to two of the top three factions. I personally, as much as I wanted to, Chose not to reply publicly until Gree or CJ had acted. I read all of these post yesterday. They were extremely disheartening to me. Like I said before, I have a ton respect for most of the people in the forum and follow them daily.

At the end of he day, none of this means crap. I chose to post and hopefully inform people about the true integrity of the people in our faction. Unfortunately, here are people that will dispute it no matter what the truth was. I can tell you that I, personally, will be pushing more for the removal of hackers from the game now. I don't know how much of a difference I can make, but we'll see.

Corsair
01-21-2013, 08:40 PM
He was not their DL. Pay attention.

They paid the price. Based on what we saw, we won't see them again if they keep their noses clean.

Skyser30518
01-21-2013, 08:40 PM
I had to admit that PJ, Naked, Nasty (lol specially with NAsty's very detailed explanation - ending it with SO OBVIOUS!!! - lmao) all offers a very clear and compelling argument, while I am not a wiz in MW game, i can surely tell if there is something wrong with a player... i.e. over-extremely high stats or high cash contributions when there are no high output income buildings available are a few of tell tale signs of hacker without even calling the interpol or cia for verification.

The fact that he was chosen as defense leader only shows that the faction can not deny that they knew of his high stats, and that the faction took advantage of this. In essences you condoned hacking by doing that. In addition those who used a hacker as DL is without doubt understood the concept of the game since they did not choose a player with 1K or 10K defense...

Second, the fact that you did not report him right away as soon as you accepted him to the faction (unless you guys where just accepting members left and right without checking their credentials - then I had applied with my pathetic stats), and only reported him after the event had all ready progressed does not make sense. This event was pushed back for almost 2 weeks and no one reported it... until and only when the event is half way through. The only reasonable explanation is that you got matched with a well informed faction and the hacker got discovered... at this point you realized that you can get expunge from the game for harboring a hacker that you decided to report the hacker your self... i can't seem decide who is worst the hacker or the person who used a hacker and then ratted him out!

That's the point. He was never DL. That's what Naked was saying. NEVER. We also reported him before anyone else. Numerous times. Our faction wanted no part! I promise you, there is not one opposing faction that can say they faced him as DL. Our biggest problem was not being able to remove him. Like I said he is gone today. As many tickets as Gree has right now(still waiting for name change), they acted very quickly after the weekend.

Once again. NEVER DL. We believe he didn't start hacking till after the event began.

Ganja
01-21-2013, 09:44 PM
Sorry if I had seem to represent that... it was not my intent. And also I was not referring to Skyser30518 or his factions since I didn't had the opportunity to party with them. It is just suddenly we had a lot of forum mia-culpa's or I didn't know posts because a hacker in their team got discovered -

@Skyser30518 not directed to you or your team just a general statement...

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-21-2013, 10:27 PM

Cheers
Lee
Long **** silver

That is a blatant untruth.

No, not a half truth, a partial truth, a bald faced lie.

That creature attacked several of us.

We have screenshots to prove what he did.

We also have screenshots that we sent to Gree.

Your entire faction should be disqualified.

The LIE your fellow hack haven told below doesn't even match yours.

Every member of your HACKERS PARADISE deserves to be SHUNNED by the entire Modern War Player Community.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlSBHoEyqtfJws_41ZcbFZGqvatIAVw 5xHnaC1_IK2hzMiifZALA
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkyWNqEo_s4nevalLQR13nfaECTNYdY d_kgytBCsmiHVz8t9x2

dads
01-21-2013, 10:40 PM
I sure wish you could bust default name he's a idiot everytime we have no health he preses war
They said they would remove them type of players it didn't happen
We are fighting with no health 24/7 it's real sad coz the team I have work hard hes just giving other teams more points even if we win 98% of the time if he wasn't there we would be miles futher ahead as it is my team are exchauseted for minanl points

Would love to see salty Sally after event sort this out

iamnasty
01-21-2013, 10:59 PM

Cheers
Lee
Long **** silver

Well, happily cheating and winning all the way till the Top 5 factions discovered your evil dark secrets, otherwise it'll gone unnoticed !!
You can lie as much as you want BUT the Top 5 caught your faction with the pants down !!!

Every member of your HACKERS PARADISE deserves to be SHUNNED by the entire Modern War Player Community.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlSBHoEyqtfJws_41ZcbFZGqvatIAVw 5xHnaC1_IK2hzMiifZALA
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkyWNqEo_s4nevalLQR13nfaECTNYdY d_kgytBCsmiHVz8t9x2

I very much agreed and support this strongly.

Long dong silver
01-21-2013, 11:50 PM
It is not a lie. When he was recruited he had not got a hack.! He did this while the event had begun. He was never defence leader EVER. Ask pirate enforcer, Ferr, cherry pie, they will tell you.

Cheers
Lee

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 12:16 AM
It is not a lie. When he was recruited he had not got a hack.! He did this while the event had begun. He was never defence leader EVER. Ask pirate enforcer, Ferr, cherry pie, they will tell you.

Cheers
Lee

Hmm...........If you are innocent and not lying then it MUST be the Top 5 and they are making false baseless accusation!!! i wonder why would the Top 5 wanted to do this as your faction and you can't even touch any of them, yes why ??? Coz your faction and you are caught with your pants down !!! Liar Liar Pants on FIRE !!!
FYI, PUN is the greatest hacker hunters in MW and i do have lots of respect for them in this.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 12:20 AM

Cheers
Lee

You and everyone in your HACKER HAVEN FICTION should be SHUNNED by every Modern War player.

You and all of your FICTION members concocted a diabolical plan to use that HACKER as your defense leader.

And, you didn't STOP after one event, not you HACKERS.

You kept TRYING to fight with the IDIOT HACKER.

You are so weak and insignificant, you LOST with your HACKER.

SHUN THESE HACKERS.

IGNORE THEM.

DO NOT LET THEM JOIN IN ANY REINDEER GAMES.

I am a cow
01-22-2013, 01:37 AM
You and everyone in your HACKER HAVEN FICTION should be SHUNNED by every Modern War player.

You and all of your FICTION members concocted a diabolical plan to use that HACKER as your defense leader.

SHUN THESE HACKERS.

IGNORE THEM.

Well said and by the way Lee you and your faction deserve to be DISQUALIFIED if your gonna cheat you gonna die.

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 01:48 AM
Well said and by the way Lee you and your faction deserve to be DISQUALIFIED if your gonna cheat you gonna die.

Yep, 'TRANSLATION' COW moo moo moo indicates COW agreed

Defence
01-22-2013, 03:50 AM
Do you also want to see Obama's birth certificate?
If you plan to hack, you usually plan to take advantage of such. As CAI obviously did not do.

So

STOP

your

MOANING

HGF69
01-22-2013, 04:18 AM
Right then Gree, if this faction gets a top prize, I reckon you will lose at least thousand forum members, honest gold buying long standing players.

What you gonna do about this - YOUR CALL!

While you are at it how's about a post from you on how you go about tackling hackers? What is your strategy? What resources do you have in place to identify, track down and preventative action against these people. What safeguards do you have in place for honest people who keep your business running?

But IF this results in a boycott leter on don't say we never warned you.

Poopenshire
01-22-2013, 04:27 AM
Do not worry about the big obvious hackers getting prizes. We have found many and destroyed them and their factions. Its the ones who are sneaky and not greedy you have to watch for as finding them is very tough for anyone.

Geronimo1
01-22-2013, 09:45 AM

Listen up Naked Cherry Dipschitt, just what the world needs, another cyber tough guy. You should try being informed and not just opinionated. You have no idea what happened within our faction. In fact, seems you dont know a helluva lot. The guy hacked after the event started, and another Great GREE idea was to not give power to the fac leader to remove such an idiot. But for you to start this thread and make the name call perversion of us all, is done in poor taste. It is also indicative of your lack of intellect and self esteem weakness. Nice going and thanks for your donation when you attacked me and lost. Ill use the 30 k for a nice unit.
Geronimo.

Geronimo1
01-22-2013, 09:50 AM

Thanks for your thoughful input PJ. Try being informed and not just an opinionated jackazz. No one in our faction wanted this guy and we could not remove him thanks to gree. So before you start with your ad nausea, we are not all hackers here and nor do we knowingly harbor them. Most have spent a considerable amount of $$ on this stupid game. I really admire pee brained tough guys on a blog forum. Why dont you come find me in PA and we will see who is Justice.

Geronimo..!

Scorpiocmw1979
01-22-2013, 09:55 AM
Yep, very true and very much agreed with both of you. They planned to win by cheating and using hacker, it is SO OBVIOUS !!!

You few previous forum posters seem to be educated in this game! If they hack the skill points...how can one see that they are hacking? I can't see anyone's skill points! Please, I am lost on computers period, so hacking is above and beyond me! If they hack their def or att can they manipulate their points up and down or do they stay(locked)up once this hack is done? I have seen only two ppl that I know have hacked (thanks to you guys on the forum making me aware to pay attention)! One was a no brainer 4.5mil def and 1ally with 4units :/ The other not so much for me at least...numbers showed low def but could not beat him(60k) less than me!??! I don't know if it was a glitch but they were reported like the other!

Poopenshire
01-22-2013, 10:02 AM
You few previous forum posters seem to be educated in this game! If they hack the skill points...how can one see that they are hacking? I can't see anyone's skill points! Please, I am lost on computers period, so hacking is above and beyond me! If they hack their def or att can they manipulate their points up and down or do they stay(locked)up once this hack is done? I have seen only two ppl that I know have hacked (thanks to you guys on the forum making me aware to pay attention)! One was a no brainer 4.5mil def and 1ally with 4units :/ The other not so much for me at least...numbers showed low def but could not beat him(60k) less than me!??! I don't know if it was a glitch but they were reported like the other!

Some of us can tell other ways. Its not hard to figure out, example: BP awarded. thats all i can say at this point.

Elastic Earl
01-22-2013, 10:03 AM
This is a very heated and emotional thread so I will just post our experience with that faction then leave.

We never encountered K***** M****** as defense leader. We fought them several times and each time he was a member of the faction several rows down.

Thank you. Please proceed.

Scorpiocmw1979
01-22-2013, 10:06 AM
from my point of view Gree shouldve had extra staff during this event to answer and process all support tickets ASAP including removing hackers, how couldve they not anticipated extra workload knowing this was their first event and glitches were prone to happen. On top of that hackers were already an issue since before the event. The developers shouldve anticipated what kind of impact hackers would have especially to the legit gold buying factions.

Hackers im sure would in no way shape or form expect to win top prizes as the amount of tickets would be overwhelming, but they sure as heck planned to sabotage the event and cause mayhem among legitimate factions.

Listen up Naked Cherry Dipschitt, just what the world needs, another cyber tough guy. You should try being informed and not just opinionated. You have no idea what happened within our faction. In fact, seems you dont know a helluva lot. The guy hacked after the event started, and another Great GREE idea was to not give power to the fac leader to remove such an idiot. But for you to start this thread and make the name call perverstion of us all is done in poor taste. It is also indicitive of your lack of intellect and self esteem weakness. Nice going and thanks for your donation when you attacked me and lost. Ill use the 30 k for a nice unit.
Geronimo.i feel your pain brother! This was all done to my faction as well! Maybe these accusers should request a spot in the faction and sort through our ppl before these events start! Like you say a lot of people on here like to toss out accusations with no factual proof of what they are saying...just sounds good in their heads! While some of these guys are just doing it to get a rouse out of ppl, others just see and want to hop on the bandwagon:( Lolol while I see hacking a problem! I also see a larger problem from those who use hacked CC, CVV'S even those stupid iTunes cards! Not all heavy hitters are cheaters but, some may be! My friend works for an alphabet company and I talked to him about things! Felony theft is big with iTunes!! To each their own!! May the cheaters be exposed and those who have worked for what they have be blessed...for The Lord giveth, The Lord taketh away! God speed to all! And stay thirsty my friends!! VIVA BRASIL!!

NakedCherryPie
01-22-2013, 10:07 AM
Listen up Naked Cherry Dipschitt, just what the world needs, another cyber tough guy. You should try being informed and not just opinionated. You have no idea what happened within our faction. In fact, seems you dont know a helluva lot. The guy hacked after the event started, and another Great GREE idea was to not give power to the fac leader to remove such an idiot. But for you to start this thread and make the name call perversion of us all, is done in poor taste. It is also indicative of your lack of intellect and self esteem weakness. Nice going and thanks for your donation when you attacked me and lost. Ill use the 30 k for a nice unit.
Geronimo.My in-game name isn't NakedCherryPie, but you'll soon learn what it is.

Geronimo1
01-22-2013, 10:12 AM

Never have I seen so many uninformed, opinionated people in my life. There are hackers all over this game. Mr PJ idiot, I have spent a fair sum of cash on this game, who are you, the almighty one..? to shun anyone,,? None of us knew until it was too late and we couldnt remove him. Stop being an cyber world tough guy... it is just plain ugly on you. No liars here, but seems like poor judges where you come from. Thanks for your astute input.

Scorpiocmw1979
01-22-2013, 10:20 AM
Some of us can tell other ways. Its not hard to figure out, example: BP awarded. thats all i can say at this point.I think I understand that one:) Cool, ok thanks for some pertinent information ;) You guys just gotta remember some of us just don't have the skill set nor the understandings of tech like some do :) God speed!!

Geronimo1
01-22-2013, 10:20 AM

SHUN THESE HACKERS.

IGNORE THEM.

I would love to run into you in some bar. You are probably the guy that everyone wants to smack...

Geronimo1
01-22-2013, 10:24 AM
This is a very heated and emotional thread so I will just post our experience with that faction then leave.

We never encountered K***** M****** as defense leader. We fought them several times and each time he was a member of the faction several rows down.

Thank you. Please proceed.

Thank you Earl, at least there are some people in this game with integrity. As soon as we realized we had a guy that hacked, it got worse because there was nothing we could do. I only wish all the haters out there could see our posts on the hacks wall. Thats where the truth lies for those that seek it. I have little patience for all the astute judgemental people on this blog.

Scorpiocmw1979
01-22-2013, 10:30 AM
Friend while this is extremely frustrating...I don't feel there is need for threats:) Please! I am in The French and from day one we were the hacking faction :/ This is not new to me! Just do t let them rile you up...that is what some are only looking for!! He ll we even battled you guys(c&i) and lost! We spotted that player also! No need for ppl to be upset at other players! Gree is the designer and regulator of this game...they are the ones that should be addressed and called out for these issues! Not the factions or the players! Xbox gets hackers...yet they staff enough workers to detect and delete said hackers! Where has Gree been on this issue? Seen a lot of posts about some ppl not doing their jobs but, no one really puts them on blast! The only __ackers on our team at the present moment are SLackers!!

Ps this said player k_____m______ was not their d-leader!!'

Geronimo1
01-22-2013, 10:37 AM
My in-game name isn't NakedCherryPie, but you'll soon learn what it is.

OHH you are so tough you dont even post with your real name. Im not sure what fantasy world you live in dude, you had an opinion, it was WAY OFF. I corrected it..! I will not stand for cyber tough guys like you, if you makes you feel good because you have enjoyed success in this game, then so be it. If you are so tough and have the ability to know truth, then post your name here, Why Hide you little man. GERONIMO IS RIGHT HERE FOR YOU AND ALL TO SEE... FYI, I ALSO PLAY UNDER "ZULU" just so you dont have any excuse..

nerdi
01-22-2013, 10:40 AM
Let me just say 1 thing and only once, if i get any PRODUCT that i purchased taken away from me due to the ignorance of 1 clown in my faction, i believe gree will have a much much much bigger fish to fry in court. Its not our fault if their system can be exploited by a bunch of cheaters. I paid for gold in this event, i will receive what i am entitled to, otherwise I will see GREE in court and I can guarantee you, I WILL BE AWARDED NOT ONLY MY MONEY BACK, but damages aswell which will far exceed what I spent on this event alone.

I do not give a rats a$$ if you take away the whopping 27k wd points that killer miller achieved while on our faction, although if you touch any other members points in this event or even disqualify our team, you WILL SEE ME IN COURT ALONG WITH AT LEAST A COUPLE HUNDRED WRITTEN TESTIMONYS OF PLAYERS WHO PURCHASED A PRODUCT UNDER FALSE PRETENSES, his event is not what people expected just a money pit, although that is either here no there.

STOP THE THREAD NOW, if gree knows what is good for them, they will not take anything except killer miller and his points away from my faction.

On to the next thread now please, GOODBYE

Sillybeans
01-22-2013, 10:49 AM
Basically, lets just all aggree to give GREE a few days to remove hackers from factions (easily doable assuming every1 reported hackers they found), remove the WD points gained from the hacker from the faction then hand out the rewards according to the correct WD rankings.

Accusations can be made however the above is the only fair method that I personally can see.

Geronimo1
01-22-2013, 10:50 AM
Hmm...........If you are innocent and not lying then it MUST be the Top 5 and they are making false baseless accusation!!! i wonder why would the Top 5 wanted to do this as your faction and you can't even touch any of them, yes why ??? Coz your faction and you are caught with your pants down !!! Liar Liar Pants on FIRE !!!
FYI, PUN is the greatest hacker hunters in MW and i do have lots of respect for them in this.

Bravo to PUN for finding our hacker, you guys are great, but to make accusation that we knowingly enjoyed it, is way off guys. You cant read our post on the hackers wall, might change your opinionated rant, dont ever call me a liar, unless u want to stand in my face and do it, at least ill have more respect for you then...

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 10:53 AM
Thanks for your thoughful input PJ. Try being informed and not just an opinionated jackazz. No one in our faction wanted this guy and we could not remove him thanks to gree. So before you start with your ad nausea, we are not all hackers here and nor do we knowingly harbor them. Most have spent a considerable amount of $$ on this stupid game. I really admire pee brained tough guys on a blog forum. Why dont you come find me in PA and we will see who is Justice.

Geronimo..!

As far as a tough guy, I've been called out in person a few times.

I hope people SHUN you hackers.

Hacker, non-hacker, I don't care.

Pal, you just made my day.

Richie.
01-22-2013, 10:55 AM
Right then Gree, if this faction gets a top prize, I reckon you will lose at least thousand forum members, honest gold buying long standing players.

What you gonna do about this - YOUR CALL!

While you are at it how's about a post from you on how you go about tackling hackers? What is your strategy? What resources do you have in place to identify, track down and preventative action against these people. What safeguards do you have in place for honest people who keep your business running?

But IF this results in a boycott leter on don't say we never warned you.

I really hope when you get rid of your members that slacked this event that one of your new recruits is a hacker...then all your hard work through the next battle will be in vain like you are tryng to get for us...because you will not be able to remove them whilst its on.

If i come across a mouthy scot....does that mean i should presume all are the same.

Geronimo1
01-22-2013, 11:12 AM
As far as a tough guy, I've been called out in person a few times.

I hope people SHUN you hackers.

Hacker, non-hacker, I don't care.

Pal, you just made my day.

Okay Clint, at least be original. I am not a hacker, nor do I condone hacking. I dont even know how to begin to hack. I have a problem with people making false accusations against me and all others in our fac with one exception, that is now removed. You started the ridiculous rant, I corrected it. You and your big stats dont worry me...not one bit tough guy. What are going to do to me, BOMB my Oil rigs..? Go fot it. Ill wait until you are done. Most other Pirates i have on ally list are not like you. You have no idea what you are talking about. You do not scare me at all. This game is meaningless in the real world, Im happy for you that it gives your life meaning.

nerdi
01-22-2013, 11:13 AM
GREE, you only have 2 BBB complaints SO FAR, both closed with BBB ASSISTANCE, How about 100+ complaints from BBB? Do anything to my faction that is more UNJUST than what we have already been through then there will be a world of trouble on MANY ACCREDITED SITES.

CJ DELETE THIS THREAD and tell Gree to take the hackers points away from us.

Justice is served, the rest of OUR POINTS ARE JUST THAT... OURS!! DONT TOUCH THEM, IF YOU DO I HAVE RECEIPTS TO BE REIMBURSED FOR.

Thanks

CJ54
01-22-2013, 11:38 AM
Hey guys, I'm locking this thread since it has gotten into outright flaming. I'm not handing out any warning bans since this is an understandably emotional subject, and one that is on us to address (it is not on any of your shoulders). Two things to that end:

One: We're working on addressing this in the current contest and I would ask that people let us do that. We're not ignoring it, it is being addressed actively over here.

Two: We're working hard on preventing this situation in the future and making it a non-issue going forward.