PDA

View Full Version : Declare war button "stuck pressed" for our faction!

Товарищ
01-20-2013, 02:40 PM
As soon as a battle is over the next one comes shortly after, everybody is screaming and yelling on the faction forum not to press the button, by now were convinced it's another bug!!!

New battle comes within the 20 mins of "matchmaking" after a finished battle, so that strongly suggests our matchmaking starts right away as if the Declare War button gets pressed automatically!

This effectively lowers our spot on the leaderboard!!
Because we're not competing on even terms GREE!

Poopenshire
01-20-2013, 02:45 PM
people are cussing on the forum. that means the admins and Gree are not in the office and not readying. Make tomorrow a holiday, and you got till tuesday till someone reads it, and may be later till someone does something.

Dry
01-20-2013, 02:49 PM
They read it for sure , they just know it's full of bugs , what they can do?
Just to let this bugtion finish

Archer59
01-20-2013, 02:50 PM
I have my faction immediately exit the game completely and come back to our forum. We've only had two back to backs out of 24.

Ajk
01-20-2013, 02:50 PM
Thats so you will spend more gold.

Sounds like the plot of an evil genious. Hehe!

Товарищ
01-20-2013, 04:26 PM
I have my faction immediately exit the game completely and come back to our forum. We've only had two back to backs out of 24.
So minutes before battle is over, every faction member should exit the game, and then come back in say 10-15 minutes? This will prevent Declare War button from pressing itself?

Another thread about this: Time Between Battles (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44353)

General Nu
01-20-2013, 07:20 PM
Hey,

My faction is experiencing the same thing. We are randomly entered into wars with no warning. At first I thought it was other faction members but I have a pretty good crew. Once by accident maybe, this is too frequent.

Also I don't think anyone but an officer or leader should be able to put a faction into battle. That's the point of being a leader!

:marine:
01-20-2013, 08:07 PM
As soon as a battle is over the next one comes shortly after, everybody is screaming and yelling on the faction forum not to press the button, by now were convinced it's another bug!!!

New battle comes within the 20 mins of "matchmaking" after a finished battle, so that strongly suggests our matchmaking starts right away as if the Declare War button gets pressed automatically!

This effectively lowers our spot on the leaderboard!!
Because we're not competing on even terms GREE!

Someone pressed the button a lot of times.

Flavious Flav
01-20-2013, 10:34 PM
We have been in a constant state of war for a couple of days. One ends, another is declared and matching begins. I'm. 99% sure no one is pushing the button again. We start the new immediate war with zero health and I'm not going to use gold as a med pack to cover a glitch. None of my people are going anywhere else and no one is on the chopping block. So there is no reason to consume our forts without full health regen. I'm not buying any more forts. I guess that's good for rival factions but we were spending ourselves crazy once an hour for a new fort. We are just going to play once an hour with no forts until its fixed. CJ, I will give you the ticket number if asked. Thanks

FromAfar
01-21-2013, 11:52 PM
IMHO, the problem is insubordination in your faction. I thought we had a bug, but some dumb ***** wad just hitting the button. I THINK! No way to prove it. You saw my request to add the name of the DECLAREr person.

The real solution is to only let leader and officer declare. But as GREE would hope people get in battle under strength and not want to wait for regen, they GREEdily let common sense go and anyone can declare!

Anjunbeats
01-22-2013, 12:28 AM
This all brings up back to the fact, that it should not be able to every faction member to randomly declare a war. CJ already knows that we don't like this feature at all.