PDA

View Full Version : Time Between Battles

SlashRacer
01-20-2013, 12:53 PM
It would be nice to have a break between battles(1 hr) so we can regen before the next battle. We are on our third battle in a row with only 10 minutes between each battle. We did not declare war and was pulled into the last two battles. The teams we went up against were fully regenerated. We are a very light gold playing faction. You can guess the outcome.

ohgreatitsryan
01-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Why would you want any downtime between battles?

SlashRacer
01-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Why would you want any downtime between battles?

Probably to rgen our health!

Only 2 people in our faction has used gold, and they have used very little at that.

ohgreatitsryan
01-20-2013, 01:20 PM
Even if you lose the battle you are still earning WD points though....

SlashRacer
01-20-2013, 01:25 PM
Need to be able take out the defense leader first so the weaker players can earn points also. Does them no good to waste their attack on the defense leader. Save their attacks for when the shield is down.

SlashRacer
01-20-2013, 01:27 PM
Then again.....we could recruit some hackers with an unlimited budget and be like the other top teams!

Bubs
01-20-2013, 01:37 PM
Then again.....we could recruit some hackers with an unlimited budget and be like the other top teams!

No, that's just death...we unknowingly had one in our midst, who has since been banned, and we got matched up against a MUCH higher faction than ours, our only loss so far.

Bubs
01-20-2013, 01:39 PM
It would be nice to have a break between battles(1 hr) so we can regen before the next battle. We are on our third battle in a row with only 10 minutes between each battle. We did not declare war and was pulled into the last two battles. The teams we went up against were fully regenerated. We are a very light gold playing faction. You can guess the outcome.

I don't think you can go to war unless you declare, one of your members must have hit the declare war button perhaps by mistake?

ohgreatitsryan
01-20-2013, 02:55 PM
I'm so happy to see a trailer park boys fan. I just noticed your avatar.

SlashRacer
01-20-2013, 03:13 PM
I don't think you can go to war unless you declare, one of your members must have hit the declare war button perhaps by mistake?

Once another faction declares war, the server starts to look for another team to match up. My understanding......someone from your team does not need to declare war.

Bubs
01-20-2013, 04:21 PM
I'm so happy to see a trailer park boys fan. I just noticed your avatar.

Believe it or not, you're the first to notice!

Товарищ
01-20-2013, 04:22 PM
We have the same sh*t!
I'm convinced it's a bug pressing the declare button right after a battle!
Posted here: Declare war button "stuck pressed" for our faction! (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44357)

Once another faction declares war, the server starts to look for another team to match up. My understanding......someone from your team does not need to declare war.
Only factions that declared war are in the "matchmaking pool".
At least how it's supposed to be.
Maybe GREE has made it that if no match is found, factions can be "forcefully picked"...