PDA

View Full Version : 1-Person Faction - HACKER!?

Hello Kitty
01-20-2013, 11:38 AM
Battle:

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/BfB2/battle.jpg

Fight:

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/BfB2/fight-1.jpg

Ssne
01-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Looks legit to me :-). Worst part is, now you are locked out of points-scoring for an hour.

Blackstone
01-20-2013, 11:43 AM
Dear Gree:

This is a slap in the face to all legit players gold or free. Something has to be done or your game won't be around too much longer.

Tate
01-20-2013, 11:46 AM
I'm not to sure that the demise of the game worries them. I imagine that they made enough off of the sales over the past 3 days to get those corporate massages!

Opinvu
01-20-2013, 11:46 AM
No see not a hacker. This poor soul got the pity seed. The seed is a randomly generated number from 1 to a number the server can't process. So when it hits that number a random character called ghost shell appears and fights for the player. Since you don't have the one limited item from day one you got a negative multiplier to your seed offset value.

She should have headed the hint and raided some buildings.. He probably has a Gree PR firm on his base.

Lara Croft TR
01-20-2013, 11:50 AM
They hack the 7 M + skill points without those units. They don't need units just skill points & thats messed up

Bob_55
01-20-2013, 11:51 AM
I'm sick to see all of those hackers, and all they can say " we will look at it" and now concerning battle points there's a glichted too, for the win battle versus losses, their a glichted too. So before launching the battle of Brazil, Gree don't take it to seriously,

To many bugs in this game.

BeardedBubba
01-20-2013, 11:53 AM
Wow, 7mil defense level. Ridiculous.

Blackstone
01-20-2013, 11:53 AM
I'm not to sure that the demise of the game worries them. I imagine that they made enough off of the sales over the past 3 days to get those corporate massages!

Yep. Pretty sure Gree doesn't care just as long as apple's checks don't bounce. They will just throw this game in the dumpster and make another monster quest or something.

fuzzlenutz
01-20-2013, 11:55 AM
Sad to say but this event was botched before it started
There is truly no way Gree can make this right by the players(customers)
They will not be able to figure out the #s involved
IE who lost what because of hackers, who didn't win, who gets money back for forts, gold, money time spent, loss of points, loss of potential points, loss of battle time,Loss of information caused by boogered Leaderboard and game stats.
I still have no idea where I stand in my faction the only tracking done is in house by the factions.
The only way they can even pretend to make this right is to give every player every prize and cancel the event immediately.
That would be about as close to fair as they would be able to get.
Then the individual players would have to one by one request their personal losses be reimbursed.
Take my advice Gree cancel this before any more harm is done!
You Blew It Again

ohgreatitsryan
01-20-2013, 12:00 PM
I'm just going to assume those are really strong units.

fuzzlenutz
01-20-2013, 12:01 PM
And still that doesn't take into consideration what to do about factions that have/had hackers Known or Unknow.
Do they take the faction out of the contest for having hackers(yes)
Do they penalize individual faction members who may or may not have known (probably yes as well)
I have seen the same hacker with the same stats in 3 different factions
Dont tell me the other faction members aren't checking his stats and inventory
Face it Its over!
@Tate told you that on the phone LOL

Ericinico
01-20-2013, 12:03 PM
Seems legit.

fuzzlenutz
01-20-2013, 12:03 PM
I'm just going to assume those are really strong units.

Whenever I see your Sig the phrase Blithering Idiot comes to mind.

ohgreatitsryan
01-20-2013, 12:05 PM
Whenever I see your Sig the phrase Blithering Idiot comes to mind.
It's not nice to say mean things, especially when you can't take a joke.

But in that case, it's more accurate than a mean thing. I've been called worse.

fuzzlenutz
01-20-2013, 12:22 PM
It's not nice to say mean things, especially when you can't take a joke.

But in that case, it's more accurate than a mean thing. I've been called worse.

We are discussing hackers and you have an obviously hacked sig LOL

nic4msu
01-20-2013, 12:28 PM
Wow, 7mil defense level. Ridiculous.

That's nothing! I just went up against a Level 57 Defense Leader with over 11 Million defense! Luckily when we were past the shields his teammates were not likewise super-charged.

Warfiend
01-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Yep. Pretty sure Gree doesn't care just as long as apple's checks don't bounce. They will just throw this game in the dumpster and make another monster quest or something.

Their next game is already planned out. They've realized they can save money on artists and programmers as well as support, by streamlining and focusing the game down to the most important element of MW...

The game will basically be several lists of people ranked by how much money they give gree. The top giver will be #1. Then they'll have special events where people give the most during a certain amount of time can get that #1 spot for the event. This will often also be the top giver, but sometimes the top giver will sit it out so another person can get to number 1.

Free players can also get ranked by using tapjoy, but really don't have a shot for the top rankings.

BigD@wg
01-20-2013, 12:34 PM
Their next game is already planned out. They've realized they can save money on artists and programmers as well as support, by streamlining and focusing the game down to the most important element of MW...

The game will basically be several lists of people ranked by how much money they give gree. The top giver will be #1. Then they'll have special events where people give the most during a certain amount of time can get that #1 spot for the event. This will often also be the top giver, but sometimes the top giver will sit it out so another person can get to number 1.

Free players can also get ranked by using tapjoy, but really don't have a shot for the top rankings.

Nice! Lol!

ohwhatafinish
01-20-2013, 12:34 PM
Lol, does anyone have the feeling that GREE have lost control?

fuzzlenutz
01-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Well said Warfiend

BigD@wg
01-20-2013, 12:38 PM
IE who lost what because of hackers, who didn't win, who gets money back for forts, gold, money time spent, loss of points, loss of potential points, loss of battle time,Loss of information caused by boogered Leaderboard and game stats.
I still have no idea where I stand in my faction the only tracking done is in house by the factions.
The only way they can even pretend to make this right is to give every player every prize and cancel the event immediately.
Then the individual players would have to one by one request their personal losses be reimbursed.
You Blew It Again

Can I have the prizes too? I didn't participate in this debacle but Gree sure owes me for all the other failures in the game. Lol

fuzzlenutz
01-20-2013, 12:40 PM
BigD make youself a faction of 1 LOL
You participated

VileDoom
01-20-2013, 12:44 PM
You Blew It Again

Although I agree with all points you have made the bold statements stood out the most to me.

fuzzlenutz
01-20-2013, 12:49 PM
Thanks VileDoom
Sad but true
How could it possible be fixed to everyones content?

Minister Timothy
01-20-2013, 12:50 PM
All you all are concerned about is hackers. No one can control the evil that the human mind can conceive of. What about what is going on with the games resetting.the last ten battles my faction has fought have vanished, along with the wd points with them. Other than adding up the individual players scores up, since they don't reset, they will think we only fought 5 battles.

Maverick50727
01-20-2013, 12:55 PM
And still that doesn't take into consideration what to do about factions that have/had hackers Known or Unknow.
Do they take the faction out of the contest for having hackers(yes)
Do they penalize individual faction members who may or may not have known (probably yes as well)
I have seen the same hacker with the same stats in 3 different factions
Dont tell me the other faction members aren't checking his stats and inventory
Face it Its over!
@Tate told you that on the phone LOL

FYI, I saw that too the members in the faction were the same I think. The faction was renaming itself to maybe hide themselves. Don't know if it was because of the hacker. But strongly suspect it. I have seen evidence in posts where the leader knew about hacker in his group. That should disqualify him at least.

You bring up a good point. Should the entire faction be penalized if they didn't know? Any faction could have one hiding and many are hard to detect. But I saw a leader post on his hackers wall asking about it before the event started. Sorry no point in clearing your trail now. There are screenshots. Also a history Gree can see. LOL

As for penalties and rewards Gree needs action now and after the event. Any winners showed be reviewed. I think the winning factions should have members listed too. Let the forum review for hackers in the membership that may have been reported to Gree already and no action taken yet. We know of one hacker that was reported during the last PVP event but we still encountered him in a rival faction we were matched against. That shouldn't have happened. Let us do a peer review to help them identify members already reported or is know.

We also encountered this hacker/glitch of 1. Cost the faction a war, a hour and points. I think factions are matched up against faction maybe based on overall sum of strength. We should have never been matched against a faction of ONE after a day of matches. Probably why 90% of all our matches we have documented at let one player over 5 mil stats or other types of hacks/glitches. I asked the team to keep records of tickets to provide to support.

If people with millions of def is NOT a skill point hack, but a glitch that is known. Gree MUST inform us and let us know how to report these, direct tickets and an action plan on resolution and event winners. This event has been ruined at the top levels due to hacks/glitches.

fuzzlenutz
01-20-2013, 12:59 PM
I believe every faction except 2 we fought had 1 or more hackers we sent screen shots to Gree on all of them
HK would have better details on the numbers

fuzzlenutz
01-20-2013, 02:54 PM
All you all are concerned about is hackers. No one can control the evil that the human mind can conceive of. What about what is going on with the games resetting.the last ten battles my faction has fought have vanished, along with the wd points with them. Other than adding up the individual players scores up, since they don't reset, they will think we only fought 5 battles.

Not Trying to minimize that aspect please all speak up here
What I am saying is the event is completely SNAFU for Gree

ohgreatitsryan
01-20-2013, 02:59 PM
And the problem isn't simply people hacking, the larger issue is that some of those hacking, or with faction mates hacking, have spent so much money in the game that gree is afraid to upset them. That isn't aimed at any player or faction, but at gree because of their (misplaced or not) loyalty.

MonkeyPuppy2012
01-20-2013, 04:36 PM
Lara
Your Hot...

Lets do some tomb raiding......

Fkof
01-20-2013, 06:38 PM
Maybe that's the issue, start logging complaints with apple and demand a refund...want to cut off their source, just go to the top.

Everson25
01-20-2013, 07:07 PM
It took me sometime to read all thread. During last two days we all encountered all kind of issues which I don't need to mention again. It's certain that there is a flood of tickets which Gree will take forever to sort it out. It's certain that Gree lost control. If other events where were consider small comparing to WD Gree too weeks to sort it out, how long is gonna take to come with a solution? I do have a question to all leaders. 3 days to go still, what are we gonna do? Is there something that can be done by us to avoid further damage?

Dopfer
01-20-2013, 07:14 PM
i just really have to give it up to nakedcherrypie for cracking down hard on hackers.. now if only gree would listen

Wufnu
01-20-2013, 07:23 PM

LMAO! Classic! And so true!

asdfg12345
01-20-2013, 07:42 PM
There is no conspiracy about GREE trying to help the rich hackers. People are really over estimating GREE's ability.

It really comes down to the fact that GREE's Programmers/Database Admins/and rest of IT department is completely incompetent. They clearly did not hire the best and brightest. On the other side, they sure got some good employees on the marketing and financial planning side.

rce
01-20-2013, 08:35 PM
there is no conspiracy about gree trying to help the rich hackers. People are really over estimating gree's ability.

It really comes down to the fact that gree's programmers/database admins/and rest of it department is completely incompetent. They clearly did not hire the best and brightest. On the other side, they sure got some good employees on the marketing and financial planning side.
This!

I am a cow
01-21-2013, 12:42 AM
Gree doesn't care as long as they get their money the dont care about us

dads
01-21-2013, 01:42 AM
They womt Throw away Mw no matter how many hackers,how much cash got spent during this event & we all knew the hackers where here before that one thing gree can do right is get pps to spend.the game will go on new players every day end up replacing any old ones that did decide to leave alou many don't they stay & they stil spend & the hackers will go on. GREE might ban em it's so easy to break the code thou new ways ate found every day.
There never going to re write the base code from ground up this earns to much.

Yes your right One day there will be another Mw will it be the same will it be as addictive,who knows
This one will still be here for a long time & so will the hackers it's the base code no patch can fix that.

HGF69
01-21-2013, 02:43 AM
No way someone has that defence, not even the legit top gold player have that. All with 8 units?? Hacker a mile away

Sugarymama
01-21-2013, 02:47 AM

Very true Warfiend. I was so disappointed once the event started. Everything, I mean EVERYTHING, in this game has become dependent on how much gold you purchase. I've never played a game like this, and when I'm done with it I never will again.

Sillybeans
01-21-2013, 03:23 AM
Faction LEADERS should be penalized for having hackers amidst them. They should check who they're adding and manage their faction, they ARE the leader after all.

That said there's nothing to stop some1 that has a grudge to just decided to hack to penalize the leader. Stumped on how to give a ''window'' for the leader to avoid the penalty. Perhaps none (ofc hacker will be banned) as long as the hacker doesn't participate in an event like WD? Gives them a chance to double check faction members before an event, if there's a ''hidden'' (yea right) that's his chance to remove him.