PDA

View Full Version : Where is this WORLD DOMINATION going ??? Bugs, hackers MONEY PIT!!!

Idiokus
01-20-2013, 09:47 AM
Ok I would really like to get some answers here!! Since the start its been...waiting to know what's gonna give.
Now we get the full picture of how World Event is going to be played out!

What a joke...if one can't invest in gold no point in playing!

No need for factions to work on strategy there is none!

And when one decides to use gold...you quickly realize its gonna take tons. Big spenders in gold feel cheated...light spenders don't get very far and become dead weight for thier team! Not to mention those on team who do not invest in gold...all this creates drama!

What's the deal with all the bugs??? Once again all of Gree's clients are being treated as if we were their beta testers ..
Yeah let's just push some data out and see how it goes...no offense to data testers!

This is unacceptable!! Not even sure if worth stating this...many on forum have posted and things dont change.

Do not release context if not ready!!!! Too many BUGS!

Make rules clear from the start...and stick to them! Stop the bait and switch!!

Make events playable at all levels...big spenders, light spender and non spender. Figure this out Gree find a JUST way to make this work. You are penalizing the light spenders with this system and putting the non gold spenders out the door! The way things are going now it only shows your intrest to only Milking the big gold spenders!!

What a joke these refills 25 a pop for a few hits! Also great to get tired points when trying to bring down fortifications and commander centers and because your health points get consumed so fast, u need a health kit 10 seconds after war starts. Nice!!

Also very scary many on forum speak of hackers in top factions...the name I read a lot is SUPER FACTION.

What's the point of having a forum if no one is listening to what people want!

There should be a post by an administrator...stating that there is no HACKER in a top faction!

This needs to be out on the open!!! Don't state we are working on HACKERS...

This is a big concern for those spending real cash on this game! I want to be 100% sure that my faction is not confronted to HACKERS!!!!

Top factions should be looked into carefully by Gree's...make your clients happy! Make a post confirming top FACTIONS have no HACKERS!!!

Why has this never been done? If there are no HACKERS in top faction say IT...so that your clients feel they can spend real money and not lose to cheats!!!

If this continues like this ...all intrest will go down the drain...I'm afraid what lies ahead in battles for other countries.

Ps...CJ you try your best and don't blame you for lack of info or game flaws!!

Ps...Leader board needs to be accurate and working...

Good day to all...

asdfg12345
01-20-2013, 09:51 AM
You know it is ok to win the top 1k or top 100 rewards. If you are a light spender, those are the rewards you should be going for.
From your complaint, it looks like you want to win the top 10 prize while spending 5 bucks. That aint gonna happen, unless you been in bed with PUN.

The only problem with this event is that it is very buggy but as far as the distribution of rewards goes, it is very fair.

BigD@wg
01-20-2013, 11:47 AM
Idiokus -
I see your frustration with this event and rightfully so. It was nothing more than another money machine. The biggest issues would be the bugs and hackers. It is quite clear that Gree is not willing to invest the time and money to develop content for this game properly. Poor programming and execution. Further more, it would likely also cost them too much money to chase down all the hackers. As long as people continue to unload tons of cash on this game, regardless of its condition and flaws, Gree has no incentive to change it.

For those interested, I outlined a few things this morning in a different thread. I thought it be one of my finer posts! Lol :)
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44334-Reality-Check-People-)

Edit: Me attaching thread is not intended to hijack this thread... Only to enlighten further!

CplJC
01-20-2013, 11:50 AM
dont forget! you will encounter 0 glitches when buying gold :D LOL

Idiokus
01-20-2013, 12:50 PM
Idiokus -
I see your frustration with this event and rightfully so. It was nothing more than another money machine. The biggest issues would be the bugs and hackers. It is quite clear that Gree is not willing to invest the time and money to develop content for this game properly. Poor programming and execution. Further more, it would likely also cost them too much money to chase down all the hackers. As long as people continue to unload tons of cash on this game, regardless of its condition and flaws, Gree has no incentive to change it.

For those interested, I outlined a few things this morning in a different thread. I thought it be one of my finer posts! Lol :)
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44334-Reality-Check-People-)

Edit: Me attaching thread is not intended to hijack this thread... Only to enlighten further!

I agree with all you stated Big D@wg!! Thank you for your post you are one of the few I enjoy reading up in here! Your points are always on the spot and wise...I'd like to thank you for all you contribute to this forum! Yes people keep spending...I stopped buying gold a few months back and got dragged back in to buying for this World Domination.
My fault, wanted to play:-) what a pretty mess all this!!! You may hijack my thread any time sweets I'll check it out:-)

emcee
01-20-2013, 05:37 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with Idiokus. There are many issues with this event primarily for me the absence of any sense of bracketing. My lower level 25 account with 0 losses until this event has been the whipping boy for most rival factions. Just like boss events there should be some bracketing. Lower level players deal with bosses having less health. Why can't Gree program a simple algorithm to address the imbalance so when a level 200 mediocre rival attacking me should have a much more difficult time to penetrate my defense.
If this is not fixed why would any competitive factions want any low or for that matter mid level players in their group?
Another huge issue is with regards to hackers. Our faction came up against a group with a defense leader having over 8 mil defense. Come on, everyone in that faction should know thats a cheat. Ignorance is not a defense. Gree should implement at minimum self policing within factions so that if cheaters are not reported not only do all the contributions of the cheater will be taken away and an additional penalty of at minimum 100% is levied (for instance). You don't have to be a top faction to know that cheaters effects everyone in the game beyond the scope of just faction events.
So with the way things are going we will just have factions in the top 100 with players minimum level 100 that are heavy gold players and or cheats. This is an unsustainable long term business model as many lower gold spending players will contribute much more to the bottom line than a handful of top spend players.

SoccerStud
01-20-2013, 05:41 PM
I don't think they could foresee this one coming though. I bet the beta test version went smoothly, but they were unprepared for such a massive scale of factions playing at the same time that it overloaded the server and started glitching. Just my 2 cents anyways.

Minister Timothy
01-20-2013, 06:21 PM
I don't think they could foresee this one coming though. I bet the beta test version went smoothly, but they were unprepared for such a massive scale of factions playing at the same time that it overloaded the server and started glitching. Just my 2 cents anyways.
I absolutely agree. To much going on at one time, not enough speed to keep up. Just hope it s sorts out in the end.

Johnny70
01-20-2013, 06:23 PM
It certainly seems like all Gree cared about here was the money... 25 gold for four hits? High stat level 200 fight low stat level 35? And the casualties.... And turned into a five day money pit...

iamnasty
01-20-2013, 06:37 PM
It certainly seems like all Gree cared about here was the money... 25 gold for four hits? High stat level 200 fight low stat level 35? And the casualties.... And turned into a five day money pit...

Yep, either you're in or out !!!

cheers:D

TEG
01-20-2013, 06:47 PM
We are 'bummed'. Yesterday we got notes in the leaderboard saying that we were closing in on the top 3. We spent a bunch of gold to "push through" and when we thought we made it to the top 2 the leaderboard didn't put us up on the list, but just left the PIRATE faction showing as #3.
Now today the leaderboard "re-adjusts" and we aren't even in the top 10. WTF... Why did we spend all that gold trying to get into the top 3 only to find out we didn't even stand a chance.

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x453/tgriner2/3rdplace.jpg

Talk about false advertising / bait-and-switch...

procsyzarc
01-20-2013, 06:55 PM
We are 'bummed'. Yesterday we got notes in the leaderboard saying that we were closing in on the top 3. We spent a bunch of gold to "push through" and when we thought we made it to the top 2 the leaderboard didn't put us up on the list, but just left the PIRATE faction showing as #3.
Now today the leaderboard "re-adjusts" and we aren't even in the top 10. WTF... Why did we spend all that gold trying to get into the top 3 only to find out we didn't even stand a chance.

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x453/tgriner2/3rdplace.jpg

Talk about false advertising / bait-and-switch...

You really thought no one had scored any point and only your team was progressing. It should have been pretty obvious you weren't number 2 and you had only passed where number 3 was a few hours in.

Corsair
01-20-2013, 07:02 PM
dont forget! you will encounter 0 glitches when buying gold :D LOL
Sadly, that is not true, they manage to screw that up too.

TEG
01-20-2013, 07:06 PM
You really thought no one had scored any point and only your team was progressing. It should have been pretty obvious you weren't number 2 and you had only passed where number 3 was a few hours in.

We were watching the "Your faction needs XYZ points to reach the top 3". That number kept getting smaller and smaller the more gold we spent and used.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-20-2013, 07:13 PM
Has anyone ever heard about a mammal, the African Honey Badger?

No, not Honey Boo Boo, LOL.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStxv6-nUxV6-aIDXV0Z-rkU63QBaRx2S9TBuPMA_XXdhaOKx1Z
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyLmihc5zcahoeGTPw18rM5ZEgFEsZd GUzCdh1FmgJJWWZ7JDAsQ
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP7D0OMFs4WBYbk220lzO6gemcM1TQ0 w-rSiBKpc726wAk8wCA7w

MonkeyPuppy2012
01-20-2013, 07:27 PM
Whats really amazing is they planned the event over a three day weekend (Martin Luther King Day)
and they are all out of the office and miraculously absent from the forums.. They will return Tuesday to all the activity, $, and excitement.

Then sit and laugh at us.

King little fruit fly
01-20-2013, 07:35 PM
Whats really amazing is they planned the event over a three day weekend (Martin Luther King Day)
and they are all out of the office and miraculously absent from the forums.. They will return Tuesday to all the activity, $, and excitement.

Then sit and laugh at us.

Puppy, you are right on the money! Gree is digging a tone of golds from us with the stuck "declare war" button.

Scorpiocmw1979
01-20-2013, 10:32 PM
Puppy, you are right on the money! Gree is digging a tone of golds from us with the stuck "declare war" button.yep! And we have the quote of the day!

Scorpiocmw1979
01-20-2013, 10:35 PM
It's always about money! This world knows no other way:) Money makes the world go round! Just sometimes it's not the right thing:( God speed friends! Good luck to all...apparently we all need it;)

Scorpiocmw1979
01-20-2013, 10:39 PM
Has anyone ever heard about a mammal, the African Honey Badger?

No, not Honey Boo Boo, LOL.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStxv6-nUxV6-aIDXV0Z-rkU63QBaRx2S9TBuPMA_XXdhaOKx1Z
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyLmihc5zcahoeGTPw18rM5ZEgFEsZd GUzCdh1FmgJJWWZ7JDAsQ
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP7D0OMFs4WBYbk220lzO6gemcM1TQ0 w-rSiBKpc726wAk8wCA7wYes, they are scuuury animals! A kin to wolverines! Deadly predators(also scavengers too) who...well...don't get intimidated easily:)

King little fruit fly
01-20-2013, 11:44 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with Idiokus. There are many issues with this event primarily for me the absence of any sense of bracketing. My lower level 25 account with 0 losses until this event has been the whipping boy for most rival factions. Just like boss events there should be some bracketing. Lower level players deal with bosses having less health. Why can't Gree program a simple algorithm to address the imbalance so when a level 200 mediocre rival attacking me should have a much more difficult time to penetrate my defense.
If this is not fixed why would any competitive factions want any low or for that matter mid level players in their group?
Another huge issue is with regards to hackers. Our faction came up against a group with a defense leader having over 8 mil defense. Come on, everyone in that faction should know thats a cheat. Ignorance is not a defense. Gree should implement at minimum self policing within factions so that if cheaters are not reported not only do all the contributions of the cheater will be taken away and an additional penalty of at minimum 100% is levied (for instance). You don't have to be a top faction to know that cheaters effects everyone in the game beyond the scope of just faction events.
So with the way things are going we will just have factions in the top 100 with players minimum level 100 that are heavy gold players and or cheats. This is an unsustainable long term business model as many lower gold spending players will contribute much more to the bottom line than a handful of top spend players.

You, the king of tortoise, become the whipping boy, how sad. That is why my llp is standing on the sideline. :D

cooch
01-20-2013, 11:46 PM

What beta test? Gree family and friends?

KizbotBro
01-21-2013, 03:24 AM
What I dont understand is how this is tested live in the wild. With the bugs that presented themselves, like incorrect WD point displays and the inability to attack many players these are problems that would have surfaced if it had been thoroughly tested.
Just seems a bit strange to me, if any other company was gonna pull that kind of trick with a PC or xbox game then there would be a mass of refunds.

Is anyone else expecting to receive a 'sorry it went so badly' unit?
perhaps a tank called the 'WD band-aid'