PDA

View Full Version : Lockdown

Fedup
01-20-2013, 04:20 AM
Am I the only one who thinks if your fortifications, buildings, boosts and army ranks and people that you have spent preparing for battle are locked down during battle then everything else should be locked down too - like health?

What is the point in preparing for battle, when you go into battle you can simply use gold to refill your health time and time again for a whole hour to batter the other guy to death.

You should take into battle what you have, units, cash and health and shouldn't be able to buy more, how else is this fair?

the factions with the deepest pockets don't need preparation, don't need strong players don't need forts all they need is gold on tap and keep refilling health.

The top factions are only interested in recruiting other deep pocket spenders.

by all means use gold for your own army and stats prep, but once in battle mode everything you have should be all you take to battle and use your exsisting stamina not the BS 4 hits and your out rubbish. then you sat twiddling your thumbs for the next 57 mins of battle. Then get enough health back for one or two more hits.

Kjctnorris
01-20-2013, 04:23 AM
Welcome to life.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 04:25 AM
Agreed.... Health should last longer...

SuperSonic Chimp
01-20-2013, 04:26 AM
We all play for 51st place or more....accept it, you'll feel better about not buying gold. lol ;-)

Dutchie
01-20-2013, 04:27 AM
Actually you can get 6 hits in as a free player :P

Sure the top 25 factions places are fought between the gold spenders but top 100 is not impossible for free players. It requires dedication, coordination, strategy and using your brains. If you can even work out how many hits you get in 1 battle, you stand no chance... top 5000 for you, maybe!

Fedup
01-20-2013, 04:29 AM
I am not moaning guys, all i am saying if you gonna lockdown half the stuff lock it all down lol

can just see a real battlefield where the wealthy give gold injection shots to all their fallen soliders so they get back up again and start shooting pmsl

Fedup
01-20-2013, 04:31 AM
i know its 6 hits lol (sometimes 5)

4 hits then wait 57 mins for health refill for your two more hits b4 timer ends am not stupid.

Dutchie
01-20-2013, 04:34 AM
That's not what you said in your first post ;P

SuperSonic Chimp
01-20-2013, 04:34 AM
Actually you can get 6 hits in as a free player :P

Sure the top 25 factions places are fought between the gold spenders but top 100 is not impossible for free players. It requires dedication, strategy and using your brains. If you can even work out how many hits you get in 1 battle, you stand no chance... top 5000 for you, maybe!

Yup what he said. Our faction turned a flaw on gree's part into a strength's for us. totally changed the game...and quite enjoyable outside of the terrible matching system, (c'mon 500 allies against 60?......REALLY?!) the constant android glitching(i'm flat out tired of b**ching about this one) And the missing WD points. Pretty much...the whole thing is crap...but it's free, we're all addicted to playing it no matter how much sh*++ier it gets. Don't spend real money for fake money. Figure out a way to stay free and entertained. but, I do want our WD points back......just sayin....

Fedup
01-20-2013, 04:46 AM
first post edited now sheesh, you guys are sooo serious i was just using an example lol

Anjunbeats
01-20-2013, 04:50 AM
Face it guys. This is just one tremendous auction event. How dumb we free players were to think we actually could "prepare" for the war. lol

Fedup
01-20-2013, 04:52 AM
ok, let me put another spin on this, how about maybe if u win a pvp battle u win some health back?

just something that allows you to play a little longer and even things a tiny bit

Anjunbeats
01-20-2013, 05:03 AM
I agree. They should give free players more attacks to even the things. The current way is just ridiculous and frustrating for a free player. It does not matter at all if you are participating in the battles.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-20-2013, 05:09 AM
i know its 6 hits lol (sometimes 5)

4 hits then wait 57 mins for health refill for your two more hits b4 timer ends am not stupid.

Oh my friend....there is another way....... ;-)

Fedup
01-20-2013, 08:09 AM
spill then supersonic lol

cant just say that then leave it hanging, cruel, so cruel lol

P4TR1C14N
01-20-2013, 08:29 AM
As a member of top20 faction... Omg... Loads off gold are being spent in that region so if you don't have loads to spent... Don't do it. No sense...