PDA

View Full Version : Gree - we want a resolution - we want answers

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 02:43 AM
I'm the leader of a very small faction...
To other this will seem insignificant but this will echo through alot of people also having this problem.

We'll never be number 1 and have all the money to do it all and have it all. But we have our goals.
Something simple like being in the top 1000 goes a long way for us and the rewards you recieve.

I don't spend money on gold but i di on this occasion to help out my faction a little more.
We've been doing not bad and were just shy of being in the top 1000. Which was great moral and something to push for...

But now our WD points reads ZERO....

Why did we spend money on gold....

To the big factions... they have it all... but what about us... the ones who have good small factions who put in a little to get ahead.... to have YOU..GREE.... TAKE IT FROM US!!

This is not acceptable and we, and i'm sure I speak for all.... wish to be compensated.... the gold we spent.. the money we paid and the position we should be in....

I know I speak for a lot of voices here....

You can ban me all you want.... But I will be heard, one way or another.

boco78
01-20-2013, 03:08 AM
I agree with you. Also the whole system of this event is wrong. The strong factions will become stroger and our small factions will get nothing because of this system. This whole event is a mess:mad:

:marine:
01-20-2013, 03:18 AM
Same thing is Happing to the faction I'm in I added all the WD points - 20,347 but it shows we have 9,510.
I don't know if it's a glitch, if it is fix it.... If not WTF gree?

DILL3NGER
01-20-2013, 03:22 AM
To other this will seem insignificant but this will echo through alot of people also having this problem.

We'll never be number 1 and have all the money to do it all and have it all. But we have our goals.
Something simple like being in the top 1000 goes a long way for us and the rewards you recieve.

I don't spend money on gold but i di on this occasion to help out my faction a little more.
We've been doing not bad and were just shy of being in the top 1000. Which was great moral and something to push for...

To the big factions... they have it all... but what about us... the ones who have good small factions who put in a little to get ahead.... to have YOU..GREE.... TAKE IT FROM US!!

This is not acceptable and we, and i'm sure I speak for all.... wish to be compensated.... the gold we spent.. the money we paid and the position we should be in....

Agreed....

Motoron
01-20-2013, 03:29 AM
Same thing is Happing to the faction I'm in I added all the WD points - 20,347 but it shows we have 9,510.
I don't know if it's a glitch, if it is fix it.... If not WTF gree?

Here also. About 100.000 points disappeared. And the W/L results have returned to 4/2.

Sir90
01-20-2013, 03:36 AM
I am the leader of a small to medium faction, but over night I have seen my faction lose over 30,000 wd. Now we're down to 7400 wd, showing no wins or loses. What's going on? And how can super factions amass near 3 million wd in 1day of game play unless their hacking the code like some people are known to do. And I bought 240 gold to assist in med packs for the battles, but for what? So that you can reset my faction back to below the top 1000 so that you don't have to I've out the prizes as stated!

423 148 810 - Sir

01-20-2013, 03:37 AM
Just sent a ticket in

Berio
01-20-2013, 03:39 AM
Same here guys! I'm in a 4 man faction with only 2 high stats players. WD points kept on resetting to 0. Do hope that gree is able to keep track of all our WD points after solving the bug/error or whatsoever. Good luck to every small faction and win the top 1000!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-20-2013, 03:39 AM
How can this be?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtx3C6hWYxrhG3ZGdgQG7xwQWqehZPe Ax66QmuvvyiMNF_iO9f

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 03:53 AM
How can this be?

How can what be.... We are losing out, being reset to 0 all the time yet the big factions dont get reset....

We've paid real money to just have the results taken from us...

Where are GREE no, where's your representative to answer for this....

SuperSonic Chimp
01-20-2013, 04:04 AM
A bit extreme, but I hear ya. Not many people here are going to disagree with you. But you are doing you faction no help cluttering the boards. Gree is crazy, not stupid. Somewhere, they have the real numbers.( I hope) The thing to worry about is not knowing where you stand as the event goes on. You lack the ability to motivate your team mates to aim for a goal if you don't have a road map. So invest more effort into keeping them going, and Gree will sort some of this (again, I hope) out. They will find away to not lose their revenue sources. Meanwhile, your gonna get yourself banned. Your team doesnt really need that right now. You're the leader, and I respect you for standing up for them. just wait it out and do what you have control over.

-Someone who learned to just get over it and do what I can for my team

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 04:15 AM
Yeah, well they can ban me for voicing the facts... But i'm not trying to brown nose... IM PISSED at what they have done!

Where are GREE's responses... where are their rembursements.... where are they saying "sorry, its all sorted... we messed up.... here's all your money back"

ANSWER US GREE!

-@'DK'@-
01-20-2013, 04:37 AM
Sound like you all are experiencing mayor problems in this WD. Like me!!! Nothing works normal, war points are ridiculously low, not showing all victories or loses, the walls damage is reduced by 1/2, in the middle of a fight Gree tries to "update event date" not allowing me to attack or anything, and the leader board hasn't been updated since the 2. hour of this event. NOT A SINGLE UPDATE!!! I've spent lots of gold already, and I sure hope that Gree are tracking all of these missing War Points. Cause if not, I think Gree is having a HUGE MEGA GIGANTIC PROBLEM HERE, returning some of the millions $$$ they earned this weekend...I think - this is just not good enough yet. Good luck everyone :)

Mongo
01-20-2013, 04:51 AM
Just chiming in real quick, this is happening everywhere. Our team scoreboard appears accurate so maybe there is hope. But like you say aggravating for those of us w even modest goals, no clue where the target line is drawn.

SoccerStud
01-20-2013, 05:01 AM
It's the weekend. They usually don't come on in the weekends.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 05:13 AM

Nobody cares that you're trying to raise your post count...

01-20-2013, 05:15 AM
You know you can report for scamming if you think you are being scammed...

01-20-2013, 05:16 AM
Sound like you all are experiencing mayor problems in this WD. Like me!!! Nothing works normal, war points are ridiculously low, not showing all victories or loses, the walls damage is reduced by 1/2, in the middle of a fight Gree tries to "update event date" not allowing me to attack or anything, and the leader board hasn't been updated since the 2. hour of this event. NOT A SINGLE UPDATE!!! I've spent lots of gold already, and I sure hope that Gree are tracking all of these missing War Points. Cause if not, I think Gree is having a HUGE MEGA GIGANTIC PROBLEM HERE, returning some of the millions $$$ they earned this weekend...I think - this is just not good enough yet. Good luck everyone :)
Get a Calculator add up your WD points and send in a ticket

SoccerStud
01-20-2013, 05:17 AM
What is your problem? Every time I post something you insult me. Grow up

commander Don
01-20-2013, 05:20 AM

I would like to think they are working today.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 05:27 AM

Me too... sorting out their disaster!

01-20-2013, 05:31 AM
Waiting for cj to lock this thread....must make a new one.

Dutchie
01-20-2013, 05:41 AM
-Someone who learned to just get over it and do what I can for my team

You have the right attitude and I predict your faction will go far!

Happy gaming!

Agent Orange
01-20-2013, 05:48 AM
How are you guys finding faction match ups? We either get the most powerful or a few with hackers or lots of really weak players but not much variety.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 05:56 AM
You have the right attitude and I predict your faction will go far!

Happy gaming!

Pull your tougne out of his ass...

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 06:00 AM
Waiting for cj to lock this thread....must make a new one.

Waiting for you to wind your neck in...

Tickets have been sent, but ive waited 3 weeks before to have them answered, this way we might get a quicker response... And again with the banning and locking... you must think I care.... Im getting my voice heard... I speak for many other who are too bothered about having the right attitude on here or how they are percieved.

This CJ, can Lock or ban all they want... But that just shows that someone is ignoring the issue rather than addressing it...

marko101
01-20-2013, 06:03 AM

Total agree, all the extra income from this they should be work 24/7 and paying there staff a nice bonus!!!

Beckala3505
01-20-2013, 06:08 AM
Totally agree, getting pee'ved with this.

It was a good game but now it seems shoddy.

JB12420
01-20-2013, 06:14 AM
We've been keeping screen shots and talking thru everything as a faction. We also only expect to get in the top 1000 so it is a bit upsetting to not see where we stand. I do work in software so my expectation for an essentially free piece of software was not high on a first release of a new feature. You sorta get what you pay for. I know some of you pay a lot for gold so I get it, but the game itself is free and that's how a lot of ppl play it, so I'm sure that's how the company that runs it looks at it as well. It's more than likely a sev 2 ticket and has a resolution matrix tied to it and they are working it as such.

Bjmca
01-20-2013, 06:18 AM
What bothers me the most about this whole disaster is there are multiple topics on all these problems, and the developers have not chimned in to reassure us they will fix it properly. I think this event has drawn in quite a few new gold buyers to try to win some of the new bonuses, and rightfully so, it's your decision to spend or not. But I think the problem is they are to busy counting all the new money coming in and have not informed of of what's going to happen in the end.

As I stated in another thread why not shut it down fix the problems and return the wasted gold for a real event!

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 06:22 AM
What bothers me the most about this whole disaster is there are multiple topics on all these problems, and the developers have not chimned in to reassure us they will fix it properly. I think this event has drawn in quite a few new gold buyers to try to win some of the new bonuses, and rightfully so, it's your decision to spend or not. But I think the problem is they are to busy counting all the new money coming in and have not informed of of what's going to happen in the end.

As I stated in another thread why not shut it down fix the problems and return the wasted gold for a real event!

Totally agree

Kjctnorris
01-20-2013, 06:24 AM
Internet games are serious business.

threefellow
01-20-2013, 06:30 AM
[QUOTE=PIRATE JUSTICE;560132]How can this be?

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:p

Good advice as always my wise friend. Mcdam a bit on tilt. Of course you
Know how patient FFP is hahaha....the following may be of some help..
my anger management group thought I should post it:)

Threefellow agrees regarding freedom of speech .....he lectured CCM on the matter
sometime ago...even explained our Constitution's First Amendment...he disagreed and gave FFP
another closed thread and a ban...FFP was awarded a closed thread and 2 more bans yesterday..
for again exercising his First Amendment Rights...counting a few IP bans as well as character
bans and a few closed threads...believe FFP is around 15 total...never used inappropriate language,
images of any kind...FFP simply stated his opinion regarding the way in which Funzio/Gree extorts
their customers...as you might surmise...FFP often does this in a rather...shall we say ...strongly
worded communique...also FYI posted one thread yesterday not multiple as was alleged ...also
the ban on 1ear was not for life (unlike those criminal fellow bans) but until 2/2..perhaps that is
fair as the aforementioned communique was strongly worded...I suppose corporations frown on
certain language such as fleecing the customers, are the employees required to wear a mask
when they collect money for the fake gold? also sentences that contain words such as extortion,
ransom and so on...oops forgot that FFP has made his position clear on more than one occasion
regarding certain closed threads and bans....the ones that are clearly not in the best interest of
our loving/caring corporation.

In closing...would suggest that all of the MANY dissatisfied customers..(should say please here)..
refrain from spamming (annoying for everybody) and of course inappropriate language ...there
is no place for certain words in any post...simply reflects a poor vocabulary and lack of edikkation.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 06:36 AM
It gets a point across... And believe you me... its been heard and reciprocated by many!
And the constitution and amendments... Thats american rubbish.. to which a lot of americans do not even abide by... this is global so your constitution no longer applies or even has merit.

Like i have said before... Ban, Lock whatever you do... shows a lack of dealing with the issue. In effect, by silencing this.. you are trying to silence a problem that needs addressed and Im standing up for all those who don't have the balls to speak out.

WeDefyU
01-20-2013, 06:45 AM
It gets a point across... And believe you me... its been heard and reciprocated by many!
And the constitution and amendments... Thats american rubbish.. to which a lot of americans do not even abide by... this is global so your constitution no longer applies or even has merit.

Like i have said before... Ban, Lock whatever you do... shows a lack of dealing with the issue. In effect, by silencing this.. you are trying to silence a problem that needs addressed and Im standing up for all those who don't have the balls to speak out.

True the game is global so there's a very loose set of rules Gree must adhere too, but please don't insult America, our history, or our values. You're obviously talking out of your arse. Smart people can already tell you're a **** though, and your posts in here are understandably ignored by most.

threefellow
01-20-2013, 06:48 AM

Hahaha mcdam! You think,I am a moderator? What are you smoking? Trying to help
you out here and you turn on me? Unbelievable...just curious...your country?

Poopenshire
01-20-2013, 06:52 AM
mcadam, three finger is not an admin but a wise fellow who know more and see more than any person on this forum. you would be wise yourself to heed all advice and read carefully what he says.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 07:01 AM
I know hes not an admin, that statement he read was for you generalisation of banning or locking, not directed to him.

And I don't know what you are all defending, you are taking the thread away from the topic at hand and creating misdirection to have your own 50 cents thrown itno the mix. If you have nothing to say on the dabauchery for this failure on GREE's behalf then don't say anything at all.

And for yourinformation... I'm American. Im just a realist!

You want to discuss politics and why the consitituion only applies when it suits people then create a new thread. You can only assume who I am... call me a '****' all you want WEDEFYU, but the fact is... I'm right....

SoccerStud
01-20-2013, 07:01 AM
Thanks poopenshire and threefellow! I tried to tell him that and he just cussed me out in poor language.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 07:09 AM
Thanks poopenshire and threefellow! I tried to tell him that and he just cussed me out in poor language.

Soccerhomo... you said they don't work on the weekends.... now shoosht yourself and be useful, like hold a door open for someone.

bufford
01-20-2013, 07:11 AM
I am part of a very large, very strong faction and every morning all of our winnings are gone! all of our gold is gone:mad::mad::mad:
We are being ripped off daily, not just the little guys!!

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 07:12 AM
And GREE should be answering us why... and giving back what they have taken.

BigD@wg
01-20-2013, 07:14 AM
@MCADAM -

I understand your frustration but this will not get you resolution. The event is broken. Yes, it was only designed to make money. The Admins are only going to suggest you submit an Ingame ticket and wait for a reply. And yes, your tone and language is going to get you in trouble.

Poopenshire
01-20-2013, 07:17 AM
Mcadam, I have been in this game over a year. nothing rolls out properly. but they do fix it. it just takes time. I am just as critical as you are most of the time, but I decided when this event was announced I would not get mad and just play it to have fun and win. If there is nothing you take from me take this, things will get fixed you just have to give it time. they are reading the forum and do so often. fixes take time and testing. You would be very very surprised if you knew exactly what the servers record. believe me, everything is there on the server.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 07:22 AM
@MCADAM -

I understand your frustration but this will not get you resolution. The event is broken. Yes, it was only designed to make money. The Admins are only going to suggest you submit an Ingame ticket and wait for a reply. And yes, your tone and language is going to get you in trouble.

Yes perhaps the way Im going about it is not 'forumly ethical', I'm not here to stick around on this forum, I joined today to get answers as to why they have stolen from us.
Tickets have been submitted, but likeI said earlier... 3 weeks for a reply is not good enough.
My tone and my language.. trouble... are we at school again... will i be sent to the principle... It will get me banned, and to me, that doesn't phase me.
But for one brief moment... I voiced the anger and frustration held by many so that they didn't have to.

Now you can either stand against me and complain to me... you you can agree and acknowledge that this is wrong, unjust and the GREE should be pulliung their finger out and giving us resolutions to their FAILURE.

But I respect you your words...

BigD@wg
01-20-2013, 07:29 AM
No it isn't school and yes I was pointing out the obvious! Lol. Your frustration and disgust is a rational response to the outcome you have experienced.

Was merely pointing out that the in-game ticket is your only true recourse. Whether waiting 1-3 weeks is viable or not that is the likely outcome. Nothing will get sorted until the event is over and even then it will take them awhile to sort it all out.

I agree with all your points and I hope that Gree rectifies all of the issues experienced during this event debacle. Not only for your team but for all of those that incurred problems.

Ajk
01-20-2013, 07:38 AM
Take the leader boards down. This is how they pick and choose they're winners. They hope you don't have proof. Then they give the prizes to whom they choose. The big spenders. They will compensate you with a measly unit or 100 gold bars. But don't expect it.
My faction shows 16,000 WD points, I have over 20k myself and so does another.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 07:44 AM
No it isn't school and yes I was pointing out the obvious! Lol. Your frustration and disgust is a rational response to the outcome you have experienced.

Was merely pointing out that the in-game ticket is your only true recourse. Whether waiting 1-3 weeks is viable or not that is the likely outcome. Nothing will get sorted until the event is over and even then it will take them awhile to sort it all out.

I agree with all your points and I hope that Gree rectifies all of the issues experienced during this event debacle. Not only for your team but for all of those that incurred problems.

Yeah I totally agree with you... And like you say, I hope that all those affected get their just reward.

MWnewGuy
01-20-2013, 07:51 AM
Same with our little faction. Lost over half our points. Wild swings in WD points from one battle to the next. Submitted tickets but what does it matter. The whole scoring system is messed up. Spent gold, points gone anyway.

They shouuld be embarrassed about how bad with went down! Would love to see the test plans they ran through.

Ajk
01-20-2013, 08:04 AM
I've spent over two vaults of gold on this event. Do I think they will compensate me for that? Very doubtful. While two vaults aren't that much to many here, it's a lot for me.

Opinvu
01-20-2013, 08:05 AM
Perspective people!
This is the first WD event. Beta testing doesn't prove out your server strength. It also doesn't show how well your database performs in the real world of mmorpg. World of Warcraft had issues like this.. In the beginning too. Still does.
Gree gave out free units due to a daylight savings glitch......damn you people are whinny for a free to play game.. The more petty the complaint the more jaded the support team gets. Who cares if you get banned, create a new user name. But if the support staff becomes heartless jerks they will never read most tickets and be fair. Don't slap the gift horse!

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 08:09 AM
I've spent over two vaults of gold on this event. Do I think they will compensate me for that? Very doubtful. While two vaults aren't that much to many here, it's a lot for me.

And for me who doesnt normally spend money on it.
But I bet theres a lot of people who have for the first time bought gold to get a little ahead for it to be taken from them with no results.

andy_xyz2004
01-20-2013, 08:09 AM
This is weekend...

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 08:11 AM
This is weekend...

Funny I thought it was wednesday... is that why im not at work.....

andy_xyz2004
01-20-2013, 08:17 AM
Funny I thought it was wednesday... is that why im not at work.....

No no, for me, Saturday and Sunday are weekend... Thats why i dont post too much...

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 08:19 AM
No no, for me, Saturday and Sunday are weekend... Thats why i dont post too much...

Ooookkkkaaaaayyyyy then................ *turns and walks away briskly*

Ajk
01-20-2013, 08:25 AM
Tell you what. Too make it right, ill take two level ten anniversary centers. Muhahaha!!

And a ship with killer stats!

P4TR1C14N
01-20-2013, 08:26 AM
I am in a top 20 faction and also we are really mad...

We get matched against the Same clans every time and on top about ton off points dissappear.

This is a real scam. Better send mail to Apple to ask your money back if gree is not refunding on own initiative. They are not delivering the service they communicated and promised.

Same story happened with another game where the community massively started to request money and they did get it. On top... The developers did fix and since then are not delivering total crap anymore.

In short... Pffff

SoccerStud
01-20-2013, 08:28 AM
They should compensate us by giving every single player every single reward unit. Or at least a few of them. That way it wouldn't unbalance the game since everyone has them.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 08:38 AM
They should compensate us by giving every single player every single reward unit. Or at least a few of them. That way it wouldn't unbalance the game since everyone has them.

So how do you call that fair on the people who paid for gold and the people who didn't?

WeDefyU
01-20-2013, 08:43 AM
I know hes not an admin, that statement he read was for you generalisation of banning or locking, not directed to him.

And I don't know what you are all defending, you are taking the thread away from the topic at hand and creating misdirection to have your own 50 cents thrown itno the mix. If you have nothing to say on the dabauchery for this failure on GREE's behalf then don't say anything at all.

You want to discuss politics and why the consitituion only applies when it suits people then create a new thread. You can only assume who I am... call me a '****' all you want WEDEFYU, but the fact is... I'm right....

No I can tell you're a **** by how you present yourself. You hijacked your own thread by being a ****. Lastly, are you in eastern Iowa, I wouldn't mind meeting an American hating good for nothing.

SoccerStud
01-20-2013, 08:49 AM
So how do you call that fair on the people who paid for gold and the people who didn't?
Your never pleased. Either way, your getting screwed over. Might as well choose the option best for everyone.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 08:54 AM
No I can tell you're a **** by how you present yourself. You hijacked your own thread by being a ****. Lastly, are you in eastern Iowa, I wouldn't mind meeting an American hating good for nothing.

lol, was that some sort of internet threat... ha ha ha

Please oh please dont beat me up with your post count.... lol

asdfg12345
01-20-2013, 08:57 AM
gree need to hire couple database consultants, cause their current employees are clearly not good enough.

WeDefyU
01-20-2013, 08:57 AM
lol, was that some sort of internet threat... ha ha ha

Please oh please dont beat me up with your post count.... lol

I could use a keyboard I guess. I'd of course let you choose. As for post count, I don't get it. Does that show a certain class? You're royalty once you get how many posts?

Opinvu
01-20-2013, 09:02 AM
Wait and see people. Get mad after they say it went flawlessly. Get mad if they stick you with the wrong numbers. The individual player w/l and WD point count has remained accurate. Count it up yourself.

Refunds from Apple, do it! Stop check! Liquidated damages always turns heads. I never pay for an oil change until I get all 5k miles out of that oil.. When I don't win the lotto I demand a refund! Just saying Gree doesn't employ programmers like Microsoft or Bethesda. They only get those willing to work for bottom dollar. We are getting what we paid for.

All your expectations are way to high for this class of game. Look at the battle animations in pvp... I don't have any troops that look like that. How does an inflatable raft attack a building inland? Why the hell does the animation slow down with your connection speed? Your asking a dog why it's crap stinks.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 09:09 AM
I could use a keyboard I guess. I'd of course let you choose. As for post count, I don't get it. Does that show a certain class? You're royalty once you get how many posts?

This is you isn't it....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqUZkmO-zk

Thenoob
01-20-2013, 09:53 AM
We lost 150 000 but if you add up the points beside our win loss. It adds up too 240 000

Jonmutley
01-20-2013, 10:54 AM
Wait and see people. Get mad after they say it went flawlessly. Get mad if they stick you with the wrong numbers. The individual player w/l and WD point count has remained accurate. Count it up yourself.

Refunds from Apple, do it! Stop check! Liquidated damages always turns heads. I never pay for an oil change until I get all 5k miles out of that oil.. When I don't win the lotto I demand a refund! Just saying Gree doesn't employ programmers like Microsoft or Bethesda. They only get those willing to work for bottom dollar. We are getting what we paid for.

All your expectations are way to high for this class of game. Look at the battle animations in pvp... I don't have any troops that look like that. How does an inflatable raft attack a building inland? Why the hell does the animation slow down with your connection speed? Your asking a dog why it's crap stinks. spot on! We've seen things like this happen before. The points are still totalled correctly next to our names so give them a bit of time. I know it's frustrating, I know it is for me! But, there's three days left almost so if it all goes wrong at the end then that's the time to let off steam a bit. The developers and engineers are back in to work tomorrow so I'm sure this points and error issue is going to be top of there list some how! Lol. The reports must be through the roof! Our points arnt going up on the counter so I'm just boosting the guys moral with info i pick up from here. A good manager keeps his team informed.

fuzzygrub
01-20-2013, 11:29 AM

Not a lot? Atleast £80 worth. Who spends that sort of money on one game for a phone?? I'm annoyed to lose points but people who buy gold have more money than sense anyway

HGF69
01-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Well I expect to be top 50 at least but our stats are going up and down after each battle.

I also happen to agree that it's not fair that the strong get stronger. By War 5 some teams will be so far ahead they will never be beaten. That's the game killed and people will leave in droves. They have committed gaming suicide by not being able to see this.

Ticket in but an answer and commitment from CJ to look into it at least.

SlashRacer
01-20-2013, 11:52 AM
We are in the same boat as everyone else. We are missing 170,000 points in our faction.

If you look at the main battle page you can see every team members points, so no one has "lost" points yet. After GREE gets the bug worked out, everyone will get their points back. If you want an idea on how many points you have, grab a calculator and add them up.

The only thing not known is is what place everyone is in.

threefellow
01-20-2013, 11:53 AM

What did threefellow tell you about spamming, you bonehead. Good people here try to help you...BigD@wg..PJ..
Poopenshire and yours truly ....we have Phd people...we have JD people..we have retired Brigadier General..
we have MBA people...we have ROADS scholar (yours truly) try to help you...and you no listen...how STUPID
can one person be...you no American..you no read Constitution ..you no read anything...you just stay up
all night and take your drugs...GET SOME HELP!

Alpha dog
01-20-2013, 11:57 AM
This is you isn't it....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqUZkmO-zk

Ahahaha that put a smile on my face, had to turn it down so it didnt scar my kid for life though.

yeah that is FUNNY to watch

But on topic....

We are also missing a hell of a lot of WD points and this is completely screwed up. We should all get a complete refund of cash spent and use it on guaranteed units or boss events to see the benefit.

I do not trust GREE to sort this out fairly

ohwhatafinish
01-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Lets be honest here gree are useless, I think useless is being quite nice incompetent maybe too nice again. We are a small faction with a little money in the event like the 1st poster and we have no intention of getting into the top 250 but the top 1000 was a realistic target. I have a feeling that you will either have to ban all of us from your game or compensate us and I don't think the latter will happen. Your game will disintegrate around your ears of the coming years. You've been warned. CJ just make sure you get a CV ready for circulation.

ASGARD
01-20-2013, 01:39 PM

Well said. The same thing has happened to me!
Are people getting refunds?
Ive put in a ticket but they never get answered.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-20-2013, 01:48 PM
This thread illustrates that the admins are not around today.

Relax, they'll be around tomorrow, or Tuesday.

Monday is a US national holiday, for those who don't know.

I have issues too, we all do.

An NFL football game, and their SFO 49ers are participating.

This isn't 911, you know.

ASGARD
01-20-2013, 01:52 PM

What is this supposed to mean? ^^^

threefellow
01-20-2013, 02:10 PM
This thread illustrates that the admins are not around today.

Relax, they'll be around tomorrow, or Tuesday.

Monday is a US national holiday, for those who don't know.

I have issues too, we all do.

You got it buddy! FFP is watching football and fooling around a little....he kill everybody
Tuesday!

Hero of Time
01-20-2013, 02:12 PM
Speaking of the 49ers, DAVID AKERS SUCKS! GET RID OF HIM!

Seriously, every NFL kicker should be able to make a 38 yard field goal easily.

threefellow
01-20-2013, 02:26 PM

You ever try to kick 38 yard field goal? You ever play football?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-20-2013, 02:32 PM

When you make it to the NFL, then you can talk.

Heck, when you play college football at a D1 school, you can talk.

If you had, you wouldn't be saying that.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-20-2013, 02:33 PM
What is this supposed to mean? ^^^

It means Gree is taking some ME time.

Hero of Time
01-20-2013, 02:39 PM
You ever try to kick 38 yard field goal? You ever play football?

Note how I said NFL kicker. I didn't say that any random person could easily make one.

Saint Anger
01-20-2013, 02:40 PM
?..we have ROADS scholar (yours truly)... !

Umm, do you mean "Rhodes" scholar?

threefellow
01-20-2013, 02:49 PM
Umm, do you mean "Rhodes" scholar?

No...I mean ROADS scholar...stole that one from my best/friend/buddy Ross Perot...
presidential debate with Clinton and Bush...many years past...FFP loves that feisty
fellow...he got 20% of the vote that year...FFP no care...he writes in every four
years...you fight...never lose...just keep fight!

gunnydave
01-20-2013, 06:01 PM
I think funzio gree got caught with there pants down and they are the scammers and hackers of this game.

cooch
01-20-2013, 06:07 PM
[QUOTE=PIRATE JUSTICE;560945][B]

When you make it to the NFL, then you can talk.

Heck, when you play college football at a D1 school, you can talk.

When you are paid over $1mm to kick field goals you best do your job in the NFL period. Eagles dumped Akers for a reason. Highly reliable, very expensive and getting older. He won't be around for Niners next year unless he makes the cut.

So yes if you can't do the job you're paid to do then don't be surprised if you lose it except in the US Congress and CEO levels.

Have no idea if I could have kicked the ball and who cares? One thing is for sure the betting and odds will be based on TDs for Niners and not 3 pointers.

JB12420
01-21-2013, 08:52 PM
Not a lot? Atleast £80 worth. Who spends that sort of money on one game for a phone?? I'm annoyed to lose points but people who buy gold have more money than sense anyway

Well said! You won't catch me spending a dime (not trying to quote Luda) on gold. One it's free (1 or 2 at a time) and second a 100/100 unit costs like $20 +. You realize that a vault of intangible gold can buy you a tangible game right? What are you getting anyway? You'd have to spend like a $1000 to make enough WD to crack the top 100... I don't know about ya'll but an NFL playoff game or a couple vaults of gold? I'm buying the gold!!! LOL! Yeah right!

Hero of Time
01-21-2013, 09:07 PM
I think Funzio/GREE got caught with their pants down and they are the scammers and hackers of this game.

Fixed your grammar mistakes for ya.