Its up to you.

Some have seen what we do.

They have surrendered and walked away.

Fight or flee, its up to you.

Either way, you will be dispatched.

Campbell's soup has seen what we do.

The Penguins have felt our might.

We are 14 and 0.

Points, mean nothing, they come with victories.

You were warned.

Be as STUPID as you wish

Be as SMART as you desire.

Makes no matter to us.

We are not tormenters, rather we are teachers.

Welcome to the classroom of pain.

Professor PUN presiding.

Hail PUN, or be trounced.

Ericinico
01-19-2013, 08:52 PM
Feeling a bit arrogant tonight I assume?

Jhenry02
01-19-2013, 08:53 PM
I thought you were sitting out the battle for brazil?

BringIt
01-19-2013, 08:55 PM
He couldn't resist. Someone gotta teach him how to sit in the corner!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-19-2013, 09:01 PM
He couldn't resist. Someone gotta teach him how to sit in the corner!

Yeah, why don't you try?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-19-2013, 09:01 PM
Feeling a bit arrogant tonight I assume?

Arrogant?

No, I am that magnificent.

NakedCherryPie
01-19-2013, 09:03 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I tried warning people as well.

rce
01-19-2013, 09:04 PM
Hahaha, that cracks me up. People think they are such big turds, when all they did was spend money. Wow, now that takes skill, opening that wallet and sliding out a credit card is very difficult work. Keep up the blinding tactical wizardry, it is very impressive.

threefellow
01-19-2013, 09:05 PM
You chose NOT to listen.

Now you will be shown.

Some of you have been shown.

Its over.

Step to us, get crushed.

Its up to you.

We are 14 and 0.

You were warned.

Be as STUPID as you wish

Makes no matter to us.

Professor PUN presiding.

Yes PJ, we are teachers...not easy and takes patience...you are better at that than FFP...he lose 1ear
Yesterday and now just lost 5 cents as well...FFP not happy but will NEVER stop the fight...FFP
never take himself out of game in his life...coaches a couple times...(once for fighting hahaha:)
FFP stay around...we finish this my friend.

Ericinico
01-19-2013, 09:06 PM
Arrogant?No, I am that magnificent.Yea, that's exactly what I meant 😀🔫

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-19-2013, 09:15 PM
Yes PJ, we are teachers...not easy and takes patience...you are better at that than FFP...he lose 1ear
Yesterday and now just lost 5 cents as well...FFP not happy but will NEVER stop the fight...FFP
never take himself out of game in his life...coaches a couple times...(once for fighting hahaha:)
FFP stay around...we finish this my friend.

Send them to see Professor PUN. LOL

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-19-2013, 09:16 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I tried warning people as well.

15-0, baby, in 50 minutes 16-0, we ARE that magnificent.

They fall in awe.

I don't care how they fall, they will fall.

As I type this, a SHUT OUT is being pitched.

I almost forgot, the shut out is being administered to an ENTIRE faction of 20+ OpFor by one pirate, an OP.

You need two dozen, we only require ONE.

To the unwashed, its a bASS whipping, baby.

Speed ump
01-19-2013, 09:17 PM
And i suppose the superbowl champs are arrogant for celebrating? Isnt that just about spending too? Buy the best players. Imagine if the teams did not even have a cap. Now you get the picture.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-19-2013, 09:27 PM
And i suppose the superbowl champs are arrogant for celebrating? Isnt that just about spending too? Buy the best players. Imagine if the teams did not even have a cap. Now you get the picture.

Teach, Professor, they thirst for our knowledge and wisdom.

rce
01-19-2013, 09:29 PM

Your logic is flawed. It would make sense if the NFL had players that played for free. And comparing yourself with a skilled athlete sure is rich.

threefellow
01-19-2013, 09:30 PM

Hahaha...no cap? are we talking Green Bay Packers and Vince Lombardi? My heroes growing up...you got it
speedy...it just never got any better...just wish I was a little faster and a little bigger...oh well.

threefellow
01-19-2013, 09:31 PM
Oops...younger too:)

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-19-2013, 09:38 PM
Hahaha...no cap? are we talking Green Bay Packers and Vince Lombardi? My heroes growing up...you got it
speedy...it just never got any better...just wish I was a little faster and a little bigger...oh well.

We like you just the way you are.

King Dante!
01-19-2013, 10:08 PM
http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab162/soulnmysole/BRTky_zps53223e5d-1_zps869139c3.jpg
Congrats, you spend money on virtual currency better than me. You win.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-19-2013, 10:16 PM
This from a pretentious beggar that deign himself a KING.

The name says it all, POSER ALERT.

http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab162/soulnmysole/BRTky_zps53223e5d-1_zps869139c3.jpg
Congrats, you spend money on virtual currency better than me. You win.

Archer59
01-19-2013, 10:21 PM
And i suppose the superbowl champs are arrogant for celebrating? Isnt that just about spending too? Buy the best players. Imagine if the teams did not even have a cap. Now you get the picture.Stick to MW...you can't buy a Super Bowl championship. It is far more complicated than simply spending $. In MW though, you can have no clue what so ever in this game but if you are willing to pay for it, you can elevate yourself into a position of dominance. That has been clearly demonstrated over and over; not arguable!

gwmac
01-19-2013, 10:39 PM
LOL, is this guy for real? Guess he doesn't understand how terribly unimportant a game really is in the scheme of things.

King Dante!
01-19-2013, 10:49 PM
This from a pretentious beggar that deign himself a KING.

The name says it all, POSER ALERT.

A name is a name. Nothing more.

Making thread after thread after thread, taunting other players because you spend more money than them on a mobile game as if you are "better" at the game than they are is just lame.. almost laughable

but do you, badass. lol

King Dante!
01-19-2013, 11:02 PM
and lol @ the guy trying draw a parallel between MW and the Superbowl. Celebrating a Superbowl is rejoicing after a major accomplishment. Bragging in MW is like bragging to your friends about your gold digging girlfriend because shes hotter than all your friend's wives, despite the fact that she is taking you for every cent you own and will soon leave you regretting you ever met her.

if you're going to make an analogy, at least make it accurate. lol

BeardedBubba
01-19-2013, 11:36 PM
You chose NOT to listen.

Now you will be shown.

Its over.

Step to us, get crushed.

Its up to you.

We are 14 and 0.

You were warned.

Be as STUPID as you wish

Makes no matter to us.

Professor PUN presiding.

I don't get it.

Speed ump
01-20-2013, 12:15 AM
Oh ye of great envy, it doth shine through brightly, such as an exploding star.yes, we are trained atheletes, and we are the best at what we do. Whiners will always be whiners, in any walk of life. Youre probably some of the mental giants posting threats and vulgarities on our walls after being pummeled. Why would these fools do that? I did not force them to hit the declare war button. Im not the idiot who selected hackers as my teamates, and therefore got paired with the strongest factions in the game. I did not force this upon anyone. You chose it. You keep deriding the gates, the ellisons, the buffets of the world to make yourself feel better. Its not you, its them, you say to yourself. You could not be the reason for your poor performance. If you dont like the rules of the game, you have a choice. Bye bye. Look at the guy posting a leaderboard that shows his faction in first, and mine not. Im not upset. Hes having a little fun. Good for him. Im not even upset at your deluded thinking. Sad at how some need to prop up their own egos by cutting others down, yes. We have not spent the most in preparing for this event. There is another team who has every boost there is, we do not. What we have done is prepare and understand the game, and our objectives better than anyone else. We have been doing that or over a year now. Did anyone realy think it would ever turn out any different. At the start it appeared to be a runaway. Somehow we had a ten hour vacation from the event while other teams were able to continue on, though i hear some also recieved much shorter vacations. We overcome any obstacle. We destroy any mark set. If you want to beat us, you had better be prepared, vome with your best game, and yes, be willing to spend too. Just thank me for your " free" game. I say you are welcome. Im happy to pay for your game here, just go get your reactions. This isnt a game to me, its a social experiemnt.

Defender11
01-20-2013, 12:18 AM
You chose NOT to listen.

Now you will be shown.

Its over.

Step to us, get crushed.

Its up to you.

We are 14 and 0.

You were warned.

Be as STUPID as you wish

Makes no matter to us.

Professor PUN presiding.

You have to be the biggest Richard on the forums!

rce
01-20-2013, 12:44 AM
Making thread after thread after thread, taunting other players because you spend more money than them on a mobile game as if you are "better" at the game than they are is just lame.. almost laughable.

No matter what else is said this is what it boils down to. Simple as that.

:)

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 01:01 AM
Gree stealing money from people.

All those paying for gold and having their wd points lost are losing out, whilst gree still keep the money.

Why pay for results to have them taken from you!

Gree you are thiefs!!!!

Archer59
01-20-2013, 02:34 AM
LOL, is this guy for real? Guess he doesn't understand how terribly unimportant a game really is in the scheme of things.The game is just a game. An ill informed comment though just needs commenting on...understand?

megaants
01-20-2013, 04:00 AM
I have a question... where is the royal navy? what faction are they playing as? I thought there was going to be a third large faction beside ferr and puns

Ramshutu
01-20-2013, 04:05 AM
FYI PJ, I do not beleive that the #1 prize in this, or any other event is "a personality" or "sense of humour" so you may well be approaching these events incorrectly.

SoccerStud
01-20-2013, 04:15 AM
Hey Pirate Justice, could you be quiet? I'm sick of your useless threads.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 04:18 AM
freedom of speech soccerhomo

twisted 1
01-20-2013, 04:54 AM
Hey justice, if I were in your spot, I'd be doing the same thing. Rock on

Ssne
01-20-2013, 05:01 AM
Hey justice, if I were in your spot, I'd be doing the same thing. Rock on

I would say, win with class and lose with class.

NakedCherryPie
01-20-2013, 05:18 AM
It's hopeless. Nobody gets it and they never will.

Sam @
01-20-2013, 05:47 AM
Go PUN ! 👍😄

Speed ump
01-20-2013, 06:57 AM
If the game dosnt mean anything to someone, then let me ask you, why are you even wasting the time to be in this forum. Sure if my mother was sick, my son was dying, I came across a starving child, these things are all more important than this game. They are also more I portent than a formula one race, a foot ball game( even the superbowl) so do we stop doing anything that dosnt measure to your level of importance. Get a grip. We play to have fun. Talking smack in the game is fun, if n kept clean. Pounding your chest here is fun when you do well. Don't get sour g****s because you are not doing as well. We got shut out for ten hours. That sucked. Now we had to dig ourselves out of a defeicit. It's what was handed to us, and we've done what we had to to overcome. Ferrs not upset. He's offering pj a hug.lol. A lot of the top groups have put in a big effort for what they can do. For some it's not working out as well as they planned. This is only the first of many events. They will learn from their mistakes( hopefully) and get tougher with time. We will still dominate then too, but look forward to the challenge.

Vballmadam
01-20-2013, 07:43 AM
I have a question... where is the royal navy? what faction are they playing as? I thought there was going to be a third large faction beside ferr and puns

I believe they are SuperFaction.

Vballmadam
01-20-2013, 07:44 AM
Go PUN ! 👍😄

We love you too, Sam!

Poopenshire
01-20-2013, 07:47 AM
FYI PJ, I do not beleive that the #1 prize in this, or any other event is "a personality" or "sense of humour" so you may well be approaching these events incorrectly.

Ram buddy, PJ has a sense of humor, its just war is something he take seriously. we know your sense of humor is rather a good one and always shows through but others can be a bit more reserved at times.

oh yeah and btw whats your opinion on this event just from what you read and see?

Ragmondino
01-20-2013, 07:51 AM
Well done boys. You spent that gold with a vastly superior strategy than us. We bow down before your superior intellect.
Please have mercy on my ass when you are done.

Opinvu
01-20-2013, 07:52 AM
You haven't fraught with my faction yet!? Come see if you can beat CCK.. I bet you 100g you won't even approach my moral behemoth. No were not in the top 10 because we are that cool! No point for raiding your drug labs in the garage.. While you battle on your electronic devices we are raiding your car for change and your backyard lawn ornaments!

threefellow
01-20-2013, 07:58 AM
Ram buddy, PJ has a sense of humor, its just war is something he take seriously. we know your sense of humor is rather a good one and always shows through but others can be a bit more reserved at times.

oh yeah and btw whats your opinion on this event just from what you read and see?

poopenshire , thanks for your post earlier...we have done all we can there...re:PJ
most don't get it but we know he is hilarious! With PJ you don't read between the
lines...you read BEHIND the lines..PJ is a funny fellow and a fine five finger friend as are you.

Vballmadam
01-20-2013, 07:59 AM
You haven't fraught with my faction yet!? Come see if you can beat CCK.. I bet you 100g you won't even approach my moral behemoth. No were not in the top 10 because we are that cool! No point for raiding your drug labs in the garage.. While you battle on your electronic devices we are raiding your car for change and your backyard lawn ornaments!

Yaaaaawwn!

Fkof
01-20-2013, 08:01 AM
You chose NOT to listen.....BAAAHHAHAA...get out and get some sun, apparently you have been squinting at your phone for too long.

Ramshutu
01-20-2013, 08:32 AM

There was a lot of number crunching, and strategising within our team, myself included, surrounding what we already knew from CJ's posts, FAQS and others, about what the potential strategies could be, who would hit what, how we would organise, etc. I crunched numbers, working out relative ratios of forts, etc, about when we would know what the right thing to hit would be, or not.

After about 30 seconds of the event starting (sans all of the android issues, which were a pain), it was evident that there was no strategy required at all and the best approach was to simply "attack as much as you can". Obviously, if you spend insane Gold, there's some justification of taking out a fort, but otherwise not really.

There is not much significant difference conceptually between this and the PvP tournaments, with the difference that it is up to 25 times more expensive to buy refills.

The event itself, in my opinion feels like I've woken up on Christmas morning and found that the iPad sized box under the tree was actually a box of cheap unbranded toiletries.

The only thing that has made it enjoyable in any way, is Ragmondio and I grossing every member of our faction with various expressions of our forbidden love.

Opinvu
01-20-2013, 08:44 AM
Yaaaaawwn!

LOL so I will take that as your to tired to battle.

ProCision
01-20-2013, 09:19 AM
this sounded like a video from "Anonymous" /b/

Vballmadam
01-20-2013, 11:59 AM
LOL so I will take that as your to tired to battle.

No...I'm bored because you are not a worthy opponent

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-20-2013, 02:22 PM

I am not playing to be number one, as I already am number one, as are all of my mates.

I don't want the trinkets.

I have trinkets.

I am playing because some of my best mates asked me to support them.

I am doing it for the best reason one can, to help someone get something they want.

I have everything I need.

I want for nothing.

That said, I love to trash talk and spike the football, after scoring a touchdown, and always tossed my baseball bat after hitting a homerun.

I just could never be taught to behave differently.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-20-2013, 02:26 PM
I would say, win with class and lose with class.

Having NEVER experienced loss (except death, which in my religion is life), humility is not for me.

Humble pie is eaten by losers, as is crow after they've lost.

Losing is for losers.

Winning is for winners.

Its all about perception and perspective.

The lead sled dog doesn't look at or sniff IT, his followers do that for him.

Hail PUN.

Dutchie
01-20-2013, 02:52 PM
Keep them rollin' PJ

azy
01-20-2013, 03:07 PM
PJ is on fire! Now that's quality entertainment. Too bad I don't have time to read them all. Really wish there was a daily digest.

Only question is: does he really believe it or does he never break character?

MonkeyPuppy2012
01-20-2013, 05:18 PM
What your not getting is he can sit out the battle for brazil and still place in top 3. He is that strong

gwmac
01-20-2013, 05:22 PM
Who knew Charlie Sheen was a Modern War player. You got it Pirate Justice, you are Winning!!!! Live and learn

Poopenshire
01-20-2013, 05:24 PM
What your not getting is he can sit out the battle for brazil and still place in top 3. He is that strong

Hey long time no see. Your right 100% right. I am trying to learn from him, I got enough points to make the top 100 myself, atleast as of right now.

BigD@wg
01-20-2013, 05:42 PM
I definitely get more entertainment out of this forum than I do the game itself. PJ, you're on a roll! Lol

Blawson
01-20-2013, 07:55 PM
This guy must be trolling..

Who is this guy?

Poopenshire
01-20-2013, 08:20 PM
This guy must be trolling..Who is this guy?Attack him and find out.

Blawson
01-20-2013, 08:21 PM
I don't know who he is?

Must be some super cool badass to be talking **** about a cell phone game though

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-20-2013, 08:21 PM
Most of you sheeple babble, slobber, and drool.

Yeah, it sucks to be you.

Not my problem, I have no problems.

What I have done, my entire life, is win.

I have never lost, not once.

How is that possible?

Figure it out, I did.

I'm no fan of Barry Obama.

Don't like the guy, not one little bit.

I never voted for the guy, yet, the dude's been a winner all his life, too.

I'm sure he had haters, then and now.

Yeah, who's laughing, he's got four more years, big balling, shot calling.

While you're fawning over one winner, he or she is collaborating with the other winners.

Ferr won, but so did Pirate Enforcer, didn't he?

Funny how they kept getting ties, wasn't it?

There could have been a tie in this event, too.

Yeah, maybe a deal was offered, maybe not?

Either way, I ain't talking, just saying.

I have no problem with two, or three other factions sharing top spot.

You people don't think outside of the box.

Gree gives you a picture, you color inside the lines.

I don't, never have, never will.

Heck, sometimes there's no need to color a picture.

I'll leave you with this.

That fake wrestling is there for a reason, to make you think the NFL, NBA, PGA, NHL, and any other sport is real.

Those elections are held to make you believe they want your opinion.

Yeah, like they care about you or me.

Follow the money, always follow the money.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-20-2013, 08:23 PM
I don't know who he is?

Must be some super cool badass to be talking **** about a cell phone game though

Hey, genius, yeah you!

See, this one proves my point.

He thinks I'm blabbing about the game.

It ain't a game, genius, its a SCAME.

Better ask somebody.

Blawson
01-20-2013, 08:28 PM
Hey, genius, yeah you!

See, this one proves my point.

He thinks I'm blabbing about the game.

It ain't a game, genius, its a SCAME.

Better ask somebody.
Dude calm down and stop acting like god. It's a game you play on your cell phone

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-20-2013, 08:34 PM
Dude calm down and stop acting like god. It's a game you play on your cell phone

Words on page, and you sense emotion?

My goodness, that's magical.

These are words, not actions.

You have illustrated how powerful I am.

No, I'm not God, but I know his son, Jesus.

Never been to His house yet, maybe one day, huh?

rce
01-20-2013, 08:44 PM
Most of you sheeple babble, slobber, and drool.

Yeah, it sucks to be you.

Not my problem, I have no problems.

What I have done, my entire life, is win.

I have never lost, not once.

How is that possible?

Figure it out, I did.

I'm no fan of Barry Obama.

Don't like the guy, not one little bit.

I never voted for the guy, yet, the dude's been a winner all his life, too.

I'm sure he had haters, then and now.

Yeah, who's laughing, he's got four more years, big balling, shot calling.

While you're fawning over one winner, he or she is collaborating with the other winners.

Ferr won, but so did Pirate Enforcer, didn't he?

Funny how they kept getting ties, wasn't it?

There could have been a tie in this event, too.

Yeah, maybe a deal was offered, maybe not?

Either way, I ain't talking, just saying.

I have no problem with two, or three other factions sharing top spot.

You people don't think outside of the box.

Gree gives you a picture, you color inside the lines.

I don't, never have, never will.

Heck, sometimes there's no need to color a picture.

I'll leave you with this.

That fake wrestling is there for a reason, to make you think the NFL, NBA, PGA, NHL, and any other sport is real.

Those elections are held to make you believe they want your opinion.

Yeah, like they care about you or me.

Follow the money, always follow the money.

That post was rather cryptic, but it is obvious what he is talking about goes deeper than just the "game". Although we are getting played.

Dcarrington
01-20-2013, 09:28 PM
and lol @ the guy trying draw a parallel between MW and the Superbowl. Celebrating a Superbowl is rejoicing after a major accomplishment. Bragging in MW is like bragging to your friends about your gold digging girlfriend because shes hotter than all your friend's wives, despite the fact that she is taking you for every cent you own and will soon leave you regretting you ever met her.

if you're going to make an analogy, at least make it accurate. lol

I like your analogy better these people are just stupid! Or spending mommy's money!

Blawson
01-20-2013, 10:09 PM
Words on page, and you sense emotion?

My goodness, that's magical.

These are words, not actions.

You have illustrated how powerful I am.

No, I'm not God, but I know his son, Jesus.

Never been to His house yet, maybe one day, huh?

Someone has lost their touch with reality

aod
01-20-2013, 10:23 PM
I am really sad .. your life must be so sad, if it makes you so happy, that you are able to spend money on a simple Cell-Phone-game..

Maybe one day you will grow up and recognize, that the thing you use to pee is usefull for other things too.

Yes you are right, you are the greates, the greates i*** I have seen here yet.

:o:p

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-20-2013, 11:56 PM
Oh shucks, my daughter's pet monkey, got on my laptop and did this.

Bad monkey, bad monkey,

Funny monkey, nevertheless, bad monkey.

Dutchie
01-21-2013, 12:06 AM
Does this monkey of yours wear a nappy and a sheepskin coat by any chance, PJ? I last saw him in an Ikea store in Canada!

Q Raider
01-21-2013, 12:25 AM
I believe it actually wears Guy Harvey "Pirate Boat" fishing apparel, carries a large fishing rod and uses only a large golden lure.

Sure seems to be getting some bites so must be a good bait .....

Dutchie
01-21-2013, 12:27 AM
I believe it actually wears Guy Harvey "Pirate Boat" fishing apparel, carries a large fishing rod and uses only a large golden lure.

Sure seems to be getting some bites so must be a good bait .....

Hook, line and sinker!

Here is a photo of the monkey I was talking about!

http://gawker.com/5967012/shearling-coat+wearing-monkey-found-wandering-around-canadian-ikea

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-21-2013, 12:48 AM
Them old bass, they sure be biting.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxCtC2HHdKiiJpkp3WGEsDJQ0_zJFgg LA9DywBH88lOAteqsrV

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQlEKtPeOxGgGk2N5Ikm0fL4uIEru4c M26SOfBBGbrMvnNEboExQ

Ramshutu
01-21-2013, 12:54 AM
This is the worst poetry thread ever PJ. Ever.

Q Raider
01-21-2013, 06:02 AM

He's a Vogon in his spare time....

Poopenshire
01-21-2013, 06:27 AM
He's a Vogon in his spare time....

I happen to like his poetry thank you kindly.

I also happen to have a towel in my desk for such occasions as well.

Sugarymama
01-21-2013, 06:31 AM

Like your signature. Too bad a lot of people don't understand how important it is to have one..

Ragmondino
01-21-2013, 09:38 AM
You guys ain't got nothing on us. You have been warned pun...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb212/rag897/image-1_zpsa13d5fa3.jpg

Paulio
01-21-2013, 10:29 AM
Who the h3ll is this loser? Reminds me of Lupo from CC. What a joke.

Ramshutu
01-21-2013, 10:31 AM

Shut up meg.

Hero of Time
01-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Who the h3ll is this loser? Reminds me of Lupo from CC. What a joke.

You talking about PJ? If so, then yea he's a loser.

Ramshutu
01-21-2013, 10:37 AM
You talking about PJ? If so, then yea he's a loser.

Im just waiting for Duncan to turn up so we can get ready to rumble.

HenryVIII
01-21-2013, 11:43 AM
Haha, lol. Raggy... Put one of our lowest battles in as bait?

Or, maybe that was photoshopped? And never really happened. The world may never know.

Ramshutu
01-21-2013, 11:49 AM
In an hour well find out how many troll domination points you've earned rag.

Ragmondino
01-21-2013, 12:09 PM
I don't troll I rambush baby. And Henry nice try but that was our best and no one can contend. Bring it on geeks

HenryVIII
01-21-2013, 12:11 PM
In an hour well find out how many troll domination points you've earned rag.

I hear those points can't be bought thru 3rd parties in China.

Ramshutu
01-21-2013, 12:13 PM
I hear those points can't be bought thru 3rd parties in China.

Dippy can hook you up.

Poopenshire
01-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Hey keep the CC hackers in CC. We don't want @gentSmith in MW!

Ramshutu
01-21-2013, 12:14 PM
Hey keep the CC hackers in CC. We don't want @gentSmith in MW!

@gentsmith is what happened when we let raggy our of his box.

Agent Orange
01-21-2013, 12:55 PM

That's pretty funny, your factions total score is a third, 33%, 1/3, of what I've seen PUN do in one battle....

Poopenshire
01-21-2013, 01:00 PM
That's pretty funny, your factions total score is a third, 33%, 1/3, of what I've seen PUN do in one battle....

I have seen more than that, its less than 1/4th.

Ramshutu
01-21-2013, 01:01 PM

http://healium.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/sarcasm_detector.jpg

Ragmondino
01-21-2013, 03:24 PM
Haha and we have a bite.... Reel him in boys

jobadass
01-21-2013, 03:51 PM
1/4th.quarterith? My office is on the 2th floor.

Ramshutu
01-21-2013, 03:56 PM
quarterith? My office is on the 2th floor.

http://therantommenace.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/jackie-chan-wtf1.jpg

jobadass
01-21-2013, 04:01 PM
Lol

And some piggys

Poopenshire
01-21-2013, 04:02 PM
its stupid autocorrect, i think i use 4th alot and it filled in.

Ramshutu
01-21-2013, 04:03 PM
its stupid autocorrect, i think i use 4th alot and it filled in.

There is a rule that has served me well through the years: Its so much more fun using what people say rather than what they mean.

Poopenshire
01-21-2013, 04:04 PM
There is a rule that has served me well through the years: Its so much more fun using what people say rather than what they mean.

i am rather inclined to believe that.

Ragmondino
01-21-2013, 04:06 PM
Why did you post a pic of Tom ram?

jobadass
01-21-2013, 04:08 PM
its stupid autocorrect, i think i use 4th alot and it filled in.Rambushed!!!!

DREDG
01-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Come at me.

Lvl.195
90k attk 100k Dfns

No faction. All I do is raid. GomL

HenryVIII
01-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Who are you talking to?

Everyone? (Meh:confused:)

PUN? (I wouldn't)

Ragshutu? (HELL NO)

Ramshutu
01-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Pun hasn't moaned in two pages. Were technically derailing this thread and should stop.

jobadass
01-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Come at me.

Lvl.195
90k attk 100k Dfns

No faction. All I do is raid. GomLi wasn't gonna level up just yet, but now it's on B! You better call your daddy cuz momma can't save you now!

DREDG
01-21-2013, 04:21 PM

Who are you talking to?

Everyone? (Meh:confused:)

PUN? (I wouldn't)

Ragshutu? (HELL NO)

jobadass
01-21-2013, 04:24 PM
.....................lol. You lose by default. He was talking smack but you weren't bright enough to pick up on that. Go back to raiding, boy wonder.

DREDG
01-21-2013, 04:26 PM
Come at me.

Lvl.195
100k+ attk 100k+ Dfns

You chose NOT to listen.

Now you will be shown.

Its over.

Step to us, get crushed.

Its up to you.

We are 14 and 0.

You were warned.

Be as STUPID as you wish

Makes no matter to us.

Professor PUN presiding.

DREDG
01-21-2013, 04:27 PM
lol. You lose by default. He was talking smack but you weren't bright enough to pick up on that. Go back to raiding, boy wonder.

Use grammar much?

Hero of Time
01-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Pun hasn't moaned in two pages. Were technically derailing this thread and should stop.

I disagree. Soon PJ will show up and start moaning about how his thread was derailed and you can continue to derail the thread.

DREDG
01-21-2013, 04:31 PM
GM's aren't allowed in factions, but I can talk smack and back it up, if you ever come across a guy with 10 anniversary centers, that's me. Gotta regulate and put some people down a peg every once in a while.

Hero of Time
01-21-2013, 04:32 PM
GM's aren't allowed in factions, but I can talk smack and back it up, if you ever come across a guy with 10 anniversary centers, that's me. Gotta regulate and put some people down a peg every once in a while.

10 anniversary centers? Hack much?

HenryVIII
01-21-2013, 04:34 PM
I'm sure he means level 10 AC's.

DREDG, I wish you best of luck.

jobadass
01-21-2013, 05:35 PM

Use grammar much?what be grammar?

I'm coming for you d red gee! Gonna kick yo in da nutz and smack yo so hard you gonna foget yo momma name!

Poopenshire
01-21-2013, 05:42 PM
I disagree. Soon PJ will show up and start moaning about how his thread was derailed and you can continue to derail the thread.Or he could smack your hat off your head and steal your sleigh Santa.

Ragmondino
01-21-2013, 05:47 PM
But his not Santa!!

jobadass
01-21-2013, 05:54 PM

Or he could smack your hat off your head and steal your sleigh Santa.lol.
Truly.....lmao.

King little fruit fly
01-21-2013, 09:44 PM
Yeah, the top 10 fations are spending like a truck load of golds on every battle. Gree is the only winner here. This event is leaderboard X 100 times money for Greedy. It used to be just Ferrgie vs PUNny, now their gangs get dragged into it. :D

If I am the CEO running this greedy corpse, I would promote/give fat bonus/get a few hookers for the dude came up with the idea of this event.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-21-2013, 10:10 PM
Come at me.

Lvl.195
90k attk 100k Dfns

An amusing little troll.

It TRIES so hard to be relevant.

My LLP could teach you a few things.

Ramshutu
01-21-2013, 11:17 PM
An amusing little troll.

It TRIES so hard to be relevant.

My LLP could teach you a few things.

Its five seven five

The words you use in your post

For a good haiku.

Defence
01-22-2013, 04:48 AM
Hahaha, that cracks me up. People think they are such big turds, when all they did was spend money. Wow, now that takes skill, opening that wallet and sliding out a credit card is very difficult work. Keep up the blinding tactical wizardry, it is very impressive.

Better than spending them on blow and strippers...or...actually not.:rolleyes:

jkfrancis
01-22-2013, 07:15 AM

At least he is stimulating the economy. Seeing the good in all!