PDA

View Full Version : Nastiest Problems We've Seen Yet - Anyone Else See This?

Warfiend
01-19-2013, 06:03 PM
Like most, we've had a lot of small problems, but mostly the faction battles have worked. We've won some, lost some, and have been mostly having fun, until this last one...

This last battle was bizarre. The WD point totals on each side froze shortly after the start of the battle. Their defense leader would not go down. Multiple members of our faction attacked their defense leader repeatedly, using gold resets, and their bar would come right back to full.

Meanwhile, one of their players was able to attack our members and did so continuously, while we couldn't touch any of them. I don't know if they saw their points going up, but we didn't. Even after we took down their level 10 fortification, our points were stuck at 3,000 and change, and theirs was stuck at 140(one hundred and forty) which doesn't even account for taking our wall down.

All the other bugs we've been able to shrug off and work around, but this was completely borked. We've sent tickets and I would hope that there will be gold refunds for my fellow faction members who spent gold in this situation and received zero value for it in return.

Anyone else experience a battle like this?

Update - Defense leader went down with 2 minutes to go. Thanks.

Q Raider
01-19-2013, 06:05 PM
Similar thing with the stats stopping during the event.

Ask the mob you battled if their Defence leader is using an Android platform.....

Jhenry02
01-19-2013, 06:06 PM
Yeah but check your point total at the end of the battle.
I made a post about this with images!

Ranger4Life
01-19-2013, 06:06 PM
Have the same points issue. Dont have the DL issue though.

Ferr
01-19-2013, 06:09 PM
Yep. We faced similar problem justva momen ago.mfightingvagainst spetsnaz. The wd points remained stuck at 18000. However, when i would log out the event and get in again the total number on wd points in you left top corner would have increased with the 18k still there...... Brillant mess..

Jhenry02
01-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Same issues! But with pictures!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44300-In-game-point-accumulation-not-being-shown.

Devin
01-19-2013, 06:13 PM
Yes, we had the very same.. We have a support ticket open and screen shots to document it.

Warholio
01-19-2013, 06:14 PM
We're experiencing most of the problems being reported by others here. This is supposed to be a fun game, but now I feel like GREE is pissing-off their players (who are also their clients). This is serious, since many of our faction members have spent REAL WORLD MONEY on their game. This needs to be taken seriously by GREE and fixed immediately.

Warfiend
01-19-2013, 06:33 PM
I'm not as angry about the points not moving, that's not really a huge issue for me. The fact that the defense leader was basically unbeatable until the last 2 minutes, making it so we could not attack any of them the whole time while they could attack us...

At the very least, I want my faction's gold refunded. My faction members received ZERO value in return for the gold they spent in that fight. It would also be nice to have this baloney loss taken from our record, as well as the units lost restored. Because I guarantee you this battle would have played out way differently if we could have hit them back.

These guys weren't even that strong. They won with 22k. We've been averaging at least 100k wds per battle by my count, if not substantially more.

Thenoob
01-19-2013, 06:38 PM
This just happend to us. There dl took over 15 hits then when we hit dropped him are WD coins went from 160000 down to 75000 now that I'd bull****. We have used plenty of gold to try and insure a top 100 spot. This is bull. But the good thing is when u look at our members indavidual win loose and point stat. It still adds up to 160. I sent a ticket. What was the faction u were fighting called

Peppers
01-19-2013, 06:39 PM
We had the same problem in a battle about 45 minutes ago, except it froze after we'd taken down their defense leader.

One thing I noticed... the main battle point counter continued to tick up - but the individual battle screen counter was frozen.

Anyone in an active battle know if the counter is working or not?

Thenoob
01-19-2013, 06:42 PM
What was factions name. Read previouse post

Warfiend
01-19-2013, 06:45 PM
What was the faction u were fighting called

I would rather not publicly name them. I don't want to give the appearance I'm blaming them or calling them out in any way.

I just saw the "your faction lost screen" for the mentioned battle, and they had a good share of WD points IN TOTAL, so I suspect they were having problems too having only gotten 22k as there's no way they could have that many total WD points getting 22k per battle. So maybe they were strong, but we did not get a fair match up with them to find out.

Jhenry02
01-19-2013, 06:49 PM
Our faction counter seems to be working

Thenoob
01-19-2013, 06:49 PM
Yah I guess using there name isn't right. But what happens to us I wounded if they hacked us

Peppers
01-19-2013, 06:50 PM
Good to know JHenry, thanks! Hope you kick some a$$ :)

FromAfar
01-19-2013, 06:55 PM
We took down defense leader then 3 of 5 could not attack the players. SERVER ERROR. this happened on 3 different users in 2 different factions

Warfiend
01-19-2013, 07:16 PM
Yah I guess using there name isn't right. But what happens to us I wounded if they hacked us

Given the server oriented nature of the game and given the ongoing server problems that CJ has discussed as well as problems our faction members have had with server errors, I'm defaulting to assuming problems with the server.

Also, some of my faction members looked at the profiles of the ones able to attack us and didn't see anything in the profiles that would indicate hackers, so I'm not even entertaining the idea at this point.

vorm
01-19-2013, 07:18 PM
I think this may have just happened against us. At the start our score was frozen at the prior battles final total, it never changed. Our opponents score board was working or so it appeared, but I don't think they could attack us, as they never hit anyone not even our DL, looks like they could hit our wall and that's it. Also it never gave us a win/lose for it, pretty sure we won, although it didn't appear to be a fair.

Warfiend
01-19-2013, 08:01 PM
I think this may have just happened against us. At the start our score was frozen at the prior battles final total, it never changed. Our opponents score board was working or so it appeared, but I don't think they could attack us, as they never hit anyone not even our DL, looks like they could hit our wall and that's it. Also it never gave us a win/lose for it, pretty sure we won, although it didn't appear to be a fair.

If it was against VFF Bravo, then that was us.

Procyon
01-19-2013, 08:24 PM
Haven't seen that with the D leader yet, Warfiend, but counter has stopped, we've lost points, one faction we beat in an early battle scored more points in that battle than we're listed under it as their total points.

Last battle there were two members I couldn't attack. Kept getting an error saying that I have to belong to a faction. Allowed me to hit anyone else though.

Chaos

vorm
01-19-2013, 10:19 PM
If it was against VFF Bravo, then that was us.

Nope, wasn't against you guys. The war after that one everything was normal, but I don't like winning just because the other team got hit with a bad glitch. It's unsporting, and we'll probably end up on the other side of that at some point if they don't fix it soon.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 01:09 AM
Gree stealing money from people.

All those paying for gold and having their wd points lost are losing out, whilst gree still keep the money.

Why pay for results to have them taken from you!

Gree you are thiefs!!!!

Warfiend
01-20-2013, 09:28 AM
I don't like winning just because the other team got hit with a bad glitch. It's unsporting, and we'll probably end up on the other side of that at some point if they don't fix it soon.

And I don't mind losing when I lose because I couldn't close the deal. I hate losing when I lose because the officials for the event bound and gagged me while my opponents beat the crap out of me, and then untied me 2 minutes before the clock runs out and says "okay now, fight fair and thanks for supporting us!"

Opinvu
01-20-2013, 10:02 AM
Server Error!
I ran into this on 2 accounts with the same player. It also told me I was not in a faction to be able to battle the person from both accounts. But other players in the faction were touchable. The problem might be with that player in the opposing faction. Android issue where he is in limbo or listed in 2 factions.

nic4msu
01-20-2013, 10:14 AM
We had the battle point and indiv point freeze occur yesterday against VFF Alpha. I think it was one of our no gold wars. Pts froze early to mid-war on our side with 8,776 and theirs with 42,851. Indiv. Points were not moving either. Only time it ever happened that I'm aware of. No memorable issues with DLs or walls, but points were frozen on both ends. Our total WD points are all over the place, so although I saw movement there, they can't be trusted, and reverted back minutes after battle.

Edit: No reason to believe either team triggered this, and final results showed the frozen scores.

Warfiend
01-20-2013, 10:30 AM
Edit: No reason to believe either team triggered this.

With all the borked server issues going on, the safe bet is this is a borked server issue and not due to hacking or someone else's team.

Since that battle, it feels like the gold spending in my faction has slowed down. No one is talking about it openly, but I think it hit morale and enthusiasm for this big time. Not to mention the crapfest with the WD points being unreliable and no one except the top 3 factions having any real idea where they stand.

And support must be buried right now, because no one seems to be hearing anything back about anything. I did get a response from my initial problem of having half my attack points showing, but they asked for a screen shot for when it happens again, and it hasn't ever been that low again.

nic4msu
01-20-2013, 10:38 AM
We're going no gold for now. Our points showing are laughable -- which would be fine, but I have no confidence that the final tally will even approach an accurate reflection of our count. We'll keep battling, but we won't resume gold until we know our points actually count.

patstar
01-20-2013, 10:40 AM
the second day of the battle for brazil our faction noticed that our wins and losses kept resetting itself whenever we went into battle. our world domination point were also gone. we're getting pretty frustrating about it and some members are even thinking to delete this game all together. its making less sence every war we end. if we stop declaring war and just wait for this event to end, wewill end up with more wd points than when we're trying to gain more.. how do we solve this?

nic4msu
01-20-2013, 10:45 AM
With all the borked server issues going on, the safe bet is this is a borked server issue and not due to hacking or someone else's team.

We've been lucky on that count. We've been matched up against a few heavy hitters (sometimes twice), but we haven't run into any hackers or clearly glitch-ridden teams. I think the freeze-up against VFF Alpha was an anomaly for both sides - which might be helpful if CJ wants to use it to help track down the source of the problem. Gree glitches abound!

doomnosee
01-20-2013, 10:58 AM
@gree for description of problem see above. Frankly if this is not resolved quickly then I will delete all my gree games next week. I assume many others (certainly some in my faction) will do the same.

nic4msu
01-20-2013, 12:01 PM
We've been lucky on that count. We've been matched up against a few heavy hitters (sometimes twice), but we haven't run into any hackers or clearly glitch-ridden teams. I think the freeze-up against VFF Alpha was an anomaly for both sides - which might be helpful if CJ wants to use it to help track down the source of the problem. Gree glitches abound!

I spoke too soon! Fighting a team w/ defense leader hacker right now! Level 57 has an over 11 MILLION defense stat!!! Ticket sent, of course. It took full 10 shots to take down, but at least shields fell. Back to watch paint dry faster than my health recharges ...

Warfiend
01-20-2013, 12:35 PM
I spoke too soon! Fighting a team w/ defense leader hacker right now! Level 57 has an over 11 MILLION defense stat!!! Ticket sent, of course. It took full 10 shots to take down, but at least shields fell. Back to watch paint dry faster than my health recharges ...

I hope you win against all the cheaters you face. Good hunting.

nothing2seehere
01-20-2013, 01:10 PM
Nope, wasn't against you guys. The war after that one everything was normal, but I don't like winning just because the other team got hit with a bad glitch. It's unsporting, and we'll probably end up on the other side of that at some point if they don't fix it soon.

And the universe will once again be in balance.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-20-2013, 02:00 PM
A defense leader that is a hacker can be defeated.

We faced one faction twice.

They had placed a hacker as their DL.

We reported this hacker 3 weeks ago.

Gree killed it, yet these cheats returned the creature.

Nonetheless, we breached the creature's wall twice, and ran up two huge victories against these pack of cheaters.

The entire faction should be banned.

We reported these scoundrels and asked Gree to ban them all.

Will that happen?

We'll keep you posted.

The people that fought these creatures should ALL be compensated.

Hackers can be beaten, and cheaters too, at their own game.

And, no, we beat them fair and square.

We hate hackers and cheaters.

We play by the rules, and believe everyone else should, too.

If they don't, they ALL should be banned.

doomnosee
01-20-2013, 02:10 PM
Damn right PJ. The hacker should be kicked from the game and the faction should be disbanded and any bonuses taken away.

doomnosee
01-21-2013, 12:03 PM
@gree for description of problem see above. Frankly if this is not resolved quickly then I will delete all my gree games next week. I assume many others (certainly some in my faction) will do the same.

credit where credit's due - games not deleted:D

KH_BG_SPARTAN
01-24-2013, 01:58 AM
I have emailed gree.. And still no reply.. In the last WD event my faction KELLHOUNDS has spewed $100s in the last WD event to get ripped off.. Our point consistantly rolled back , points froze and I had players in 2 factions. You guys whine about cheaters and judging from what iv heard and seen they still get around. I work hard for my money and put it into the things I love my wife, my kids, fishing and this game.. Kellhounds had a real shot in being in the top 100 just to watch our points roll back 200k. I have screen shots of everyone's scores 3 mins before B.O.B ended.. 2nd day into the event points roll back and all players were discouraged to play and further more continued to battle factions just to watch point roll back again.. A large majority of attacks 90% were brought with gold..
Again we as a faction want our points redeemed or gold returned as the points were taken from us so was our gold..
I spewed 2x40% off 1500 gold and 1x 650 gold at $51.99
Just to see the points I earned with it disappear * gree stole my money*
I ask again wat are you guys doin about it.. You guys can check against my name and account profile the money I spent. In fact you guys will even have a log on wat I spent it on.
Kellhounds - 950 329 785
KH_BG_SPARTAN - 141 608 360

NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER

Agent Orange
01-24-2013, 06:13 AM
Some Android players could not go into battle, must be part of the same database glitch that initially kept them out of a faction. Basically they could join, donate and see things under the faction button but once war was declared the could not access the battle screen. It may be due to an older version of Android system sw but still irritating.

Only slightly more so then the cut and paste being sent out to old unresponded to tickets saying that it is an issue with not having v 3.5 of the IOS app, when the tickets were sent 3.5 had not been released yet! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr