PDA

View Full Version : Please Gree/CJ/Admin Can we get a temp Leaderboard on the forum for those who need it

Poopenshire
01-19-2013, 05:30 PM
I am asking nicely and I understand so much is going on behind the scenes, but since the Leaderboard is froze, can we have a temp leaderboard on the forum updated every 3 to 4 hours? I know this is asking alot but it will help us know whats going on.

thanks

Poopenshire

ladyfizz27
01-19-2013, 05:32 PM
I second this, CJ did say the leaderboard was fixed, but clearly it's not. I would love to see how everyone is doing.

CJ54
01-19-2013, 05:47 PM
Not particularly feasible or I would (I can't directly look at the results on the server without engineering help), but I'll check on the status of getting the thing current again.

titanruler
01-19-2013, 05:52 PM
Not particularly feasible or I would (I can't directly look at the results on the server without engineering help), but I'll check on the status of getting the thing current again.

No leader board updates
Not keeping running stats.
Wrong point totals.
Wrong information

I mean if you do not want us to play just send that message versus allowing people to spend
real money for something that does not work.

tytai7
01-19-2013, 06:16 PM
No leader board updates
Not keeping running stats.
Wrong point totals.
Wrong information

I mean if you do not want us to play just send that message versus allowing people to spend
real money for something that does not work.

if this happened in the working world, i guarantee the factory would have been suspended awaiting court order for misrepresenting of service and conning ppl of money