PDA

View Full Version : Bugged defending leader

Berio
01-19-2013, 05:17 PM
Do any faction having this problem? It's either a message pop outs and say that you're not in any faction or server update. Any way, it's very unfair for my faction as we don't get to hit their faction defending leader but the other faction gets to hit our defending and other players.

Sprunga
01-19-2013, 05:56 PM
Do any faction having this problem? It's either a message pop outs and say that you're not in any faction or server update. Any way, it's very unfair for my faction as we don't get to hit their faction defending leader but the other faction gets to hit our defending and other players.

Yes it happened to us.. I am so frustrated by this whOle event. During The last four battles three of them we haven't been able to attack their DEFENSE leads and on the last one I used up 300 gold to wear him down.. Each time I reduced his red bar to empty and oPened up the other players it wouldn't let us attack them, instead restoring one third health to their DEFENSE leader. This went on 5 times. I want my money back or good thanks... What's more we have a number if players that can't access the event despite following instructions on forum fix, we have missing WD points, wins arent being recorded, and we can't delete some players that are still ghosting. I've wasted most of my weekend trying to get some action by GREE but. I responses to my issues. I'm sure they must be busy but at least some reply would be nice. Now that it's affecting my hard earned cAsh which I invested in gold, I am becoming extremely annoyed.... GREE tech HELP! Regards sprunga faction leader of the Expendibles 832-226-145😡

Q Raider
01-19-2013, 06:03 PM
I think it is related to some people playing on Android. Cannot be attacked, good for them, bad for the remainder of the faction....unless they make him the defense leader :-)

qq1972
01-19-2013, 06:06 PM
I think this one is very hard to fix as it was a flaw in the game design.
The original game design was to protect the weaker players and they don't get attacked 24/7 none stop. So they put a limit on how many times you can attack a player within a period of time which is great without WD.
Now here is WD and this become a major flaw in the game design.
What if I have 2 ppl in my faction beat each other until one can not fight anymore and put him as the defensive leader? Our better yet, select a weaker defensive leader and everyone attacks him until he is not able to fight anymore(too beaten up). Or get some low level player with low ally count, level 1 with 1 ally and all scratch units so he doesn't suffer any unit loss.
The point is to beat the defensive leader to a point he is not able to fight, then declare war and when your rival tries to attack your defensive leader, guess what? He is too beat up and can't fight, you get a server error. And since the defensive leader is still up, you can't attached any of the faction member because they are protected by the defensive leader. Now you can only attack the fort. or the comm. center.
With this I can be Invincible.

commander Don
01-19-2013, 06:12 PM
we get error msg when we try to attack defence leader.. we cant even get passed that...

qq1972
01-19-2013, 06:25 PM
commander Don

we get error msg when we try to attack defence leader.. we cant even get passed that...

Because the defense leader was too beaten up and not able to fight LOL.
Try attack someone and win 20 times, you are not able to attack him again for another few hours.

qq1972
01-19-2013, 06:29 PM

Because the defense leader was too beaten up and not able to fight LOL.
Try attack someone and win 20 times, you are not able to attack him again for another few hours.

And do this to your defense leader right before you declare way and no one can touch you guys.
And don't even think about upgrade to a level 10 fort. what a waste, you just need to the level 1 to go to war.:cool:

I am a cow
01-19-2013, 08:00 PM
same this is just bad we have wasted lots of forts to just try to go to war then we cant. right now every 2nd or 3rd time we try we get matched up. then we get the updating error when we attack. how are we supposed to finish in the top 100 like this ???

Procyon
01-19-2013, 08:34 PM
Yep. Two players I couldn't attack. Said I had to belong to a faction. Allies were near mine so potentially an even match so figured it must be B4B glitch #439 or they were related to the obscure android issues.

Wufnu
01-19-2013, 08:58 PM
Same thing just happened to us...... sigh....... yet another example of an untested system being put out before it;s time. Oh and I did waste 25 gold on a power attack on this one.

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/edivdp/IMG_1239-1_zpsb6e4459c.jpg

Mongo
01-19-2013, 09:16 PM
We had the defense leader issue, about 3 pm PST today. Roll your eyes, it was in a war we didn't start. I attempted to take out defense leader, it said "server error updating game data." Everyone on our team tried it, same error. We had a wall, opponents didn't. We sat there perplexed, finally took some hits on their comm ctr. It appeared there was only one player or two on their side b/c they got very few points thumping into our wall. These circumstances make it more likely IMO the server thrust us into a war neither side expected.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 01:18 AM
Gree stealing money from people.

All those paying for gold and having their wd points lost are losing out, whilst gree still keep the money.

Why pay for results to have them taken from you!

Gree you are thiefs!!!!

Yossarian
01-20-2013, 02:45 AM
I originally posted this on another thread, might as well post it here as well.
Last night around 1 am GMT my faction was in a battle. As I attacked the enemy fort, with gold refills, some hits seemed not to register. When attacking their leader, again with gold refills, his energy bar dropped to about one quarter full then refilled. Many members of my faction experienced the same. Our fort wall was down even though the opposition showed a score of only 140, then I realised the battle scores were frozen. I was attacked multiple times by opposing faction members but was unable to retaliate as their defensive leader was giving protection. Some faction members were able to attack opposing faction members but most of us were not.
Because of this we lost out an many points that could at least have come from free hits, how can this be compensated for? Gold was spent by myself and other faction members in an ultimately useless cause, will this be compensated? Will this happen again?
I have sent a ticket in about this #338834, and await your reply.
I appreciate your efforts CJ and hope this can be resolved.

Berio
01-20-2013, 03:36 AM
My WD points were all gone by the time i declared another war. So were repeatingly starting from 0 WD points. I hope gree will be able to keep track of all our WD points via our faction ranking.