PDA

View Full Version : World Domination Day 2 Updates

CJ54
01-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Hey all, as we head on into day two of the Battle for Brazil, I want to extend a massive thanks to all of you for the support, participation, patience and feedback during the launch of the event. This was not a small feature; World Domination as a whole is as big as a brand new game, and we were stunned by the level of participation in this one. To those of you who are loving it right off the bat, we're glad to hear. To those of you who hit some unforeseen frustrations, we hear you and are working to smooth those out.

To round that out, here are some updates on currently reported issues/feedback:

Fixed:

-Some android players not able to access faction screen without crashing: fix deployed earlier yesterday.

-Factions stuck in exceedingly long wait queues: fix deployed this morning. Please keep us posted if your faction encounters this again.

-Leaderboard: The leaderboard is back up.

In Progress/partial fix:

-Stats fluctuating on the combat page: partial fix deployed. Some players iOS-side are still seeing occasional fluctuations; the engineers are looking into that again.

-Inaccurate win/loss ratio: We're still looking into why some wins aren't counting. Remember that it is the WD points that count and not the win/loss (i.e. you don't get anything for winning).

-Missing/inaccurate WD points: If you notice discrepancies, send a ticket to support through the in-game contact with details, so that we have your info and the engineers can investigate.

-Server update error when attacking: We put out an initial fix for this yesterday, but we understand some people are still seeing this. The team is continuing to look into this.

Not bugs, but good to know about:

-Anyone in guild being able to declare war: We hear you on this one, and are looking into ways to address this for the next event. The original design decision here was due to the fact that we did not want factions stuck waiting if their leader had to take care of an important real-life concern (or had just gone awol), and/or situations where part or most of the faction was on during off hours and still wanted to accumulate some points. We ARE investigating reports of players stuck in an endless battle loop, but so far the cases we have looked at in-depth have been someone in the faction hitting the button. Again, we hear you on this one.

-Can't see any of the event interface: You need to be on the current iOS or Android build to see/participate in the event, and you need to be in a faction. Make sure to update.

-Can't join or create a guild: This is because factions are locked down during the WD event. You'll be able to join or create guilds after the event is over.

-Can't designate a defense leader/purchase fortifications during a battle: Guild administration (buying things for the guild, designating a defense leader, etc.) can still be done during WD but need to be done outside a battle.

gwmac
01-19-2013, 12:42 PM
I would suggest you have a certain minimum of players that must declare war to start one. maybe 3? that way it helps for better battles since more must be involved at a time. Just a thought

So far so good except for missing WD points. Around 10,000 I think for my faction.

Also wish there were far better FAQ's explaining what fortifications are, how to use them, any point in attacking them or command center, just a lot more detail to help factions understand what they are supposed to be doing. We had to just guess and come here to try and piece everything together and I am still not clear. So a much more detailed FAQ next time please.

elangomatt
01-19-2013, 12:46 PM
CJ, thanks for all the hard work you and your colleagues have been doing over the last day.

I sent you a PM on this topic yesterday and submitted a ticket (#334787) but I wanted to see if this is how the main WD tab is supposed to look or not. I assumed that I should be able to see the stats of all of my faction's players but it is only showing 1 player at a time and that player is displayed twice.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh183/elangomatt/VFFCharlieMain_zpsc0b98174_edited_zpsced3a8e6.jpg

Tony Centers
01-19-2013, 12:47 PM
Leader board is up, but frozen. Any ETA on when it will un-freeze?

Selfproclaimed
01-19-2013, 12:52 PM
The leaderboard hasn't been updated since it was put back up yesterday. I'm still missing gold. Our faction is getting matched up with top factions and I know we aren't no where's near those guys in WD points or attack score. Our battle report doesn't show properly.very frustrating.

Ganja
01-19-2013, 12:55 PM
@CJ - We are seeing the same issue as elangomatt were we in we we do not see the members activity. We know other factions are able to see the full roster of their team... and fix on this.

Warfiend
01-19-2013, 12:56 PM
The leaderboard is up, but the info on it is definetly not current.

Hassleham
01-19-2013, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the update CJ, like everyone else, our leader board is still frozen.

I also had a ticket resolved by someone called stephen and they gave me $1million back into my vault, but the problem I sent in a ticket about was regarding accidentally buying a $60million faction upgrade due to lag.

Maestro
01-19-2013, 12:59 PM
We need to be able to limit who can start battles . Also possibly freeze a player or kick them out during the battle. We have one currently that has said he is leaving and is using up fortifications as fast as he can. We're our by the end of today

It's all a dream
01-19-2013, 01:00 PM
The leaderboard hasn't been updated since it was put back up yesterday. I'm still missing gold. Our faction is getting matched up with top factions and I know we aren't no where's near those guys in WD points or attack score. Our battle report doesn't show properly.very frustrating.

Same hear. Fixing is not functioning properly. Also we have just one player whom alone has more points than WD total (which fluctuates all the time, but is definately too low). Popup for battle ending just occassionaly visible. Leaderboard shows data from at least 24h ago

@ CJ tnx for update. Hope things will be fixed soon and nobody loses points.

CJ54
01-19-2013, 01:00 PM
I would suggest you have a certain minimum of players that must declare war to start one. maybe 3? that way it helps for better battles since more must be involved at a time. Just a thought

So far so good except for missing WD points. Around 10,000 I think for my faction.

Also wish there were far better FAQ's explaining what fortifications are, how to use them, any point in attacking them or command center, just a lot more detail to help factions understand what they are supposed to be doing. We had to just guess and come here to try and piece everything together and I am still not clear. So a much more detailed FAQ next time please.

That's a good suggestion. One of the others we were tossing around were officer or leader only, or better logging so that you can see if you picked up a troll (that would have to go with some way to kick people during the event though).

Missing WD points, we're definitely on that one. And yes, more comprehensive FAQs is on the agenda.

CJ, thanks for all the hard work you and your colleagues have been doing over the last day.

I sent you a PM on this topic yesterday and submitted a ticket (#334787) but I wanted to see if this is how the main WD tab is supposed to look or not. I assumed that I should be able to see the stats of all of my faction's players but it is only showing 1 player at a time and that player is displayed twice.

I passed that one to the engineers. Regarding PM responses in general, right now I'm keeping a close eye on incoming PMs and passing info over when applicable but can't always answer right then, and it is good to send in a ticket as well so we have your info there.

Leader board is up, but frozen. Any ETA on when it will un-freeze?

That seems to be related to some of the server stuff going on right this moment, which we're working on now.

c0t0d0s0
01-19-2013, 01:01 PM
-Anyone in guild being able to declare war: We hear you on this one, and are looking into ways to address this for the next event. The original design decision here was due to the fact that we did not want factions stuck waiting if their leader had to take care of an important real-life concern (or had just gone awol), and/or situations where part or most of the faction was on during off hours and still wanted to accumulate some points. We ARE investigating reports of players stuck in an endless battle loop, but so far the cases we have looked at in-depth have been someone in the faction hitting the button. Again, we hear you on this one.

Keep this functionality. No faction leader wants to monitor the game 24/7 for 5 days.
However, LOG the name of the player who used the button on the status screen so everyone in the faction could see it while a war is going on, and those who abuse the button will be dealt with.

Tony Centers
01-19-2013, 01:02 PM
As many of us think ... thanks for the updates, CJ. Remember, you can sleep on Thursday (and Friday and Saturday and ...)

SomersetGuy
01-19-2013, 01:04 PM
-Missing/inaccurate WD points: If you notice discrepancies, send a ticket to support through the in-game contact with details, so that we have your info and the engineers can investigate.

CJ,

I submitted ticket 336667 regarding the loss of WD points this morning. Since then we have been through a couple more battles and the same thing is happening. I have additional screen shots. Should I submit another ticket?

Maestro
01-19-2013, 01:10 PM
How about the name of the person that started the battle and only officers or leader start battles. A least let the officers take away the ability to start battles. Can you please help my faction kick a player out now? He said in the faction forum he is leaving already and is hurting the group. Methods of Mayhem and his name is Brady. Thanks

elangomatt
01-19-2013, 01:13 PM
I passed that one to the engineers. Regarding PM responses in general, right now I'm keeping a close eye on incoming PMs and passing info over when applicable but can't always answer right then, and it is good to send in a ticket as well so we have your info there.

Thanks for the update! I just wanted to make sure it was on the radar. I mentioned the PM part just to make sure you knew it wasn't something brand new that I hadn't reported at all, I can only imagine how many different things you guys are trying to juggle right now so I wasn't trying to criticize you for not giving me a personal reply at all.

@Ganja Thanks for confirming that I wasn't the only one with the issue, I hadn't seen anyone else really mention it outside of my faction so I wasn't sure if it was only us.

Fedup
01-19-2013, 01:16 PM
the leaderboard may be bacl but its frozen and and not updating, its been frozen on last nights figures b4 it disapeared

gunnydave
01-19-2013, 01:22 PM
i have a mia faction leader his ipad took a **** and we cant get anything done what should i tell them and stop them from jumping ship you all working on it one of our issues i you must be in a faction to attack but we have been together since the start thanks gysgt dave rodriguez usmc (retired)

Dutchie
01-19-2013, 01:29 PM
Keep this functionality. No faction leader wants to monitor the game 24/7 for 5 days.
However, LOG the name of the player who used the button on the status screen so everyone in the faction could see it while a war is going on, and those who abuse the button will be dealt with.

Good idea! A little bit of organising within the faction as to who can hit the button is another workaround unless you have a troll who keeps hitting it for fun!!!!

Maestro
01-19-2013, 01:33 PM
We have a troll now that is doing that. He has even said he is leaving after the battle. Keep it to the leader and officers. You can appoint many officers.

CJ54
01-19-2013, 01:45 PM

Leaderboard being frozen, wins/losses being incorrect and WD points not updating are the current target for the engineers after we get everyone in MWA back in (there's been some downtime Android-side due to server issues). All three of those things I mentioned seem related; they're tracking correctly over here so we need to see why they aren't displaying correctly.

For the missing gold, if you have a ticket in the system, we will get back to you as soon as possible. I want you (and everyone with a ticket in-system) to know that we have a full support team on today, and we are burning through tickets as fast as possible. A lot of yesterday was spent getting information on WD related issues to the engineers so that they could work on tracking down the issues asap, which slowed us down a little, but we're back on track.

We're keeping an eye on the match-up balancing. That concern had to take temporary back seat to the bug that was causing factions to just not be matched at all for hours.

Thanks for the update CJ, like everyone else, our leader board is still frozen.

I also had a ticket resolved by someone called stephen and they gave me $1million back into my vault, but the problem I sent in a ticket about was regarding accidentally buying a $60million faction upgrade due to lag.

Hey Hassleham, go ahead and send a reply back to Stephen about that ticket, and I'll ping him about it. In general, the best solution when you're not sure why you got a ticket response that you did is to go ahead and just politely ask the support person about it. We do have a good team over here, but they're human and mistakes happen (usually somewhere between player contact 100 and player contact 200 in a given day, from personal experience).

We need to be able to limit who can start battles . Also possibly freeze a player or kick them out during the battle. We have one currently that has said he is leaving and is using up fortifications as fast as he can. We're our by the end of today

Yeah, some way to faction-kick people during the event is also something we're looking into. In the meantime, if you're a faction leader and someone is causing major disruptions, let Support know and we'll see what we can do.

Mongo
01-19-2013, 01:46 PM
I don't know if CJ will answer this or maybe a more experienced user will help me. Are we supposed to send a ticket on this point tracking fubar? I don't have everything, started screenshotting partway through, the totals are just not matching our player-by-player team board. At present I am assuming the engineers have seen it all and it will be magically fixed by the end of the event?

Next game (and I emphatically express my support for a next game) you should have a special item for folks participating in a specified # of battles. At least give us idiots some salve for learning how many campers we're carrying to the finish line.

FromAfar
01-19-2013, 01:50 PM
CJ!!!!

re: defense leader. there was no button on the application to create on, UNTIL AFTER THE EVENT STARTED!

the only thing i saw, AFTER THE EVENT STARTED, was that after midnight on 1/18 you posted about an update.

that is lousy communication!!!! why didn't you put it on a splash screen, especially since you started the vent 24 hours earlier then intended? why want the update pushed sooner.

YOUR EXCUSE AND LOUSY COMMUNICATION IS RIDICULOUS!

you guys suck!

FromAfar
01-19-2013, 01:56 PM
and if you going to do something to limit who starts the war, read my other thread.

make it only leader. the leader should not need permission from anyone. same theory for officers, if promoted then the are authorized.

also, a status marker in faction to show which guys are online. the leader can use that to determine if it is a good attack time.

also, put a member health meter, either in contest, or in faction, that shows the health status of each member. leader/officer should be able to monitor health status of online members

and until you change who declare... SHOW who declared. leader needs to know who violated orders.

Wufnu
01-19-2013, 02:09 PM
Why didn't we do a BETA Test with everyone involved before we went live with real money CJ? You guys HAD to know there would be a problem after last weeks cock-up.

As of this moment we are 128,607 points off our WD score compared to individual scores. At least the individuals are totaling correctly.

Here is the latest:
http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/edivdp/IMG_1232-1_zpsb8c1c619.jpg

Note that our leaders score is HIGHER than our overall. Also our WD score keeps going back to the same number after about ten minutes or so.

I've submitted ticket #336920 for this with an update and wills send an additional update with this latest error.

Dutchie
01-19-2013, 02:10 PM
CJ!!!!

re: defense leader. there was no button on the application to create on, UNTIL AFTER THE EVENT STARTED!

the only thing i saw, AFTER THE EVENT STARTED, was that after midnight on 1/18 you posted about an update.

that is lousy communication!!!! why didn't you put it on a splash screen, especially since you started the vent 24 hours earlier then intended? why want the update pushed sooner.

YOU EXCUSE AND LOUSY COMMUNICATION IS RIDICULOUS!

you guys suck!

With that last comment I'm sure CJ will put you at the back of the queue now :D

I work in support and believe me, courtesy goes a long way!

Wufnu
01-19-2013, 02:21 PM

hehe, Made me go back and change my post Dutchie. I'm trying to remain calm but this is really getting beyond the pale. This thing should have been thouroughly vetted with a "Live Fire Exercise" to work out all the bugs before we went "Live" for real.

The Billionaire
01-19-2013, 02:23 PM
Thanks for your continued communication CJ.

I noticed a massive improvement in Gree's attitude to communicate information and your part in that has been excellent.

Thank you again and keep up the good work, I'm sure WD has had the whole team rushed off their feet.

Gedzilla
01-19-2013, 02:26 PM
Just putting a shout out that our faction is also missing close to 100,000 plus World Domination Points and about 7 wins. Members are getting upset as they have spent actual money to buy gold and having those points missing, quite frankly is a rip off.

dads
01-19-2013, 02:29 PM
The missing points are being tracked your end is that correct as its a concern,would you just verify I read you correctly, thsnks

ReKoGNiiTioN
01-19-2013, 02:37 PM
I cant attack players at all. I get either You need to join a faction when I am already in one or server update error. I can only attack the wall...

andy_xyz2004
01-19-2013, 02:38 PM
Hi CJ, my ticket almost a week about "accidentally buy LE Set", but i didnt get any reply about this., thanks

Mr. J
01-19-2013, 02:39 PM
CJ - Would you be able to post an updated leader board here given that there is an issue with showing in game?

Thanks,
Mr. J

FromAfar
01-19-2013, 02:43 PM
Dutchie,

i've done dev and support for the last 20+ years. with this level of bugs, then just a post on a web site, and no response after directly requesting from me, as happened last night, well, I, WE, are all at the back of the queue. i just don't think the queue has much of a front.

stuff that was supposed to work 7 weeks ago.. like peek at applicants has never been addressed. stuff like the event -1 glitch, and open the last box until you get something glitch, have been around for 8 months, and probably more.

courtesy does go a long way, and GREE should be courteous! they are not good! they need to be nice.

Wufnu
01-19-2013, 03:50 PM
Now 148,344 points off. Just want to keep track here.

And I just caught the score bouncing back right before my eyes.

From this
http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/edivdp/IMG_1233-1_zps382a96b8.jpg

To this 17 mins later
http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/edivdp/IMG_1235-1_zpsab477c09.jpg

XxGNUTxX
01-19-2013, 03:56 PM
Gree needs to shorten this event and the greedy trick gree does with the leaderboards not updating it trying to make players blindly spend more thinking that they could win

Elastic Earl
01-19-2013, 03:59 PM
Gree needs to shorten this event and the greedy trick gree does with the leaderboards not updating it trying to make players blindly spend more thinking that they could win

agree. Event is too long.

Wufnu
01-19-2013, 04:04 PM

I don't think it's sinister like that. But we KNEW we had problems tracking totals beause of last weeks problems. So why not at least a day to practice and make sure everything worked correctly. I simply don't get it and it's really getting annoying.

VileDoom
01-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the communication CJ. Could you look into or rethink the match up system, going against people more than 100 levels above myself is simply poor design.

qq1972
01-19-2013, 06:03 PM
-Server update error when attacking: We put out an initial fix for this yesterday, but we understand some people are still seeing this. The team is continuing to look into this.

I think this one is very hard to fix as it was a flaw in the game design.
The original game design was to protect the weaker players and they don't get attacked 24/7 none stop. So they put a limit on how many times you can attack a player within a period of time which is great without WD.
Now here is WD and this become a major flaw in the game design.
What if I have 2 ppl in my faction beat each other until one can not fight anymore and put him as the defensive leader? Our better yet, select a weaker defensive leader and everyone attacks him until he is not able to fight anymore(too beaten up). Or get some low level player with low ally count, level 1 with 1 ally and all scratch units so he doesn't suffer any unit loss.
The point is to beat the defensive leader to a point he is not able to fight, then declare war and when your rival tries to attack your defensive leader, guess what? He is too beat up and can't fight, you get a server error. And since the defensive leader is still up, you can't attached any of the faction member because they are protected by the defensive leader. Now you can only attack the fort. or the comm. center.
With this I can be Invincible.

Username088
01-19-2013, 06:22 PM
I think this one is very hard to fix as it was a flaw in the game design.
The original game design was to protect the weaker players and they don't get attacked 24/7 none stop. So they put a limit on how many times you can attack a player within a period of time which is great without WD.
Now here is WD and this become a major flaw in the game design.
What if I have 2 ppl in my faction beat each other until one can not fight anymore and put him as the defensive leader? Our better yet, select a weaker defensive leader and everyone attacks him until he is not able to fight anymore(too beaten up). Or get some low level player with low ally count, level 1 with 1 ally and all scratch units so he doesn't suffer any unit loss.
The point is to beat the defensive leader to a point he is not able to fight, then declare war and when your rival tries to attack your defensive leader, guess what? He is too beat up and can't fight, you get a server error. And since the defensive leader is still up, you can't attached any of the faction member because they are protected by the defensive leader. Now you can only attack the fort. or the comm. center.
With this I can be Invincible.

This isn't the problem... I just attacked the defense leader of the faction we're at war with, and I was able to attack him outside of BFB, but when I go to attack inside BFB I get server error... Sadly I wasn't having this problem until CJ posted this thread saying there was a fix, and now it's all f***ed up... I blame the idiots who buy android phones :P... Next time GREE might want to consider removing their heads from their asses before launching something of this magnitude...

dredogg14
01-19-2013, 06:35 PM
CJ - I am still having a problem with a Ghost player in our faction. They have acknowledged wanting to leave but because of glitch / locked factions they can't leave. Can you help us out? Will send a PM too

nic4msu
01-19-2013, 10:21 PM
That's a good suggestion. One of the others we were tossing around were officer or leader only, or better logging so that you can see if you picked up a troll (that would have to go with some way to kick people during the event though).

CJ, I really think there's a possible glitch here. We had one member error declaration (about 15 min before a planned attack), but we've had 3 that auto start immediately after our last battle has ended -- when we have no energy or desire to go to war, and 1 that I believe was also auto-declared (see below). A mole is possible, but unlikely. This only happens exactly at that moment & without a que for match-up. We have now fought 2 factions that were likewise surprised to discover themselves back in battle in circumstances suspiciously similar to what we've experienced.

This most recent auto-occurrence I believe was triggered by me. It wasn't at the end of a battle like the others, but instead 30 minutes after one. I clicked on the globe icon to check indiv stats because our accumulated in-war stats froze mid-battle the previous war, and just then the announcement that we declared war appeared above the stats in place of the declare war button. I am team leader, and I have declared all but one sanctioned war for our faction, so I know the process. I was nowhere near the button, and there was no pop-up box. Our members were incredibly surprised, because it was 30 min early. The timing being just moments after I entered that screen is just too coincidental to ignore. Please look into this. The war had been scheduled to take place at 9:15pm PST, but was declared unexpectedly at approx 8:45pm PST. It took place between Elites United (ID in signature) and Bandits Assassins. IT should be able to see who from my faction declared. If it was me, then there is absolutely a glitch. If it was not, I apologize, but will be very surprised.

nic4msu
01-19-2013, 10:30 PM
Ability to start wars needs to be limited to FACTION LEADER & OFFICERS ONLY, but, we need the ability to promote & demote throughout the entire event. There is no reason to lock down promotions and demotions, yet we cannot promote officers at this time. ALSO, name of individual who declared needs to be visible!!!!!

nic4msu
01-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Scores are total disaster! Our WD total keeps dropping, and in the middle of our 2nd to last battle, the points earned for each team during the battle simply froze. individual points did not appear to be updating in that round, either - which is very worrisome, because those seemed to be the only reliable totals available. Should we still be submitting tickets or is this now considered a known problem?

Captian Awesome
01-19-2013, 11:19 PM
If cj54 stated that on their end the correct numbers are showing then we all have nothing to worry about.
So far the event has been a lot of fun! Except for the leader boards ... Always seems to happen for some reason. If the correct numbers are showing up on their end a list for us forum members to view should be posted often and regularly.

ohgreatitsryan
01-19-2013, 11:33 PM
except for the leader boards ... Always seems to happen for some reason.
that reason is to encourage more gold spending, duhhhhh.

Poopenshire
01-19-2013, 11:38 PM
Oh no you didnt with that pic! I love it Ryan. Why not go for the top!

ohgreatitsryan
01-19-2013, 11:40 PM
Oh no you didnt with that pic! I love it Ryan. Why not go for the top!
We are just sitting at 90,000,000 now, collectively leaning against cars/walls and saying "COME AT ME BRO," to everyone that walks by.

Pablito
01-20-2013, 12:25 AM
You should just admit that the event was an epic fail, give back our money (with some apologies) and stop this battle for brazil... It doesn't make any sense to keep playing a game based on "statistics" that is not accurate!

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 01:02 AM
Gree stealing money from people.

All those paying for gold and having their wd points lost are losing out, whilst gree still keep the money.

Why pay for results to have them taken from you!

Gree you are thiefs!!!!

rce
01-20-2013, 01:47 AM
I love the fact that since the beginning the event was supposed to last a certain amount of time, so obviously factions bought fortifications accordingly. Then at the last second you guys change it to five days and destroy all the planning that was done. Now a lot of factions will not have enough fortifications. Thanks again GREEd!! I understand it is a business and you have to make money but you shouldn't need to screw us over to get it!

It's all a dream
01-20-2013, 02:08 AM
You can still buy fortifications if you want, just not when in a battle.

Yossarian
01-20-2013, 02:37 AM
Last night around 1 am GMT my faction was in a battle. As I attacked the enemy fort, with gold refills, some hits seemed not to register. When attacking their leader, again with gold refills, his energy bar dropped to about one quarter full then refilled. Many members of my faction experienced the same. Our fort wall was down even though the opposition showed a score of only 140, then I realised the battle scores were frozen. I was attacked multiple times by opposing faction members but was unable to retaliate as their defensive leader was giving protection. Some faction members were able to attack opposing faction members but most of us were not.
Because of this we lost out an many points that could at least have come from free hits, how can this be compensated for? Gold was spent by myself and other faction members in an ultimately useless cause, will this be compensated? Will this happen again?
I have sent a ticket in about this #338834, and await your reply.
I appreciate your efforts CJ and hope this can be resolved.

Brummied
01-20-2013, 03:06 AM
Ability to start wars needs to be limited to FACTION LEADER & OFFICERS ONLY, but, we need the ability to promote & demote throughout the entire event. There is no reason to lock down promotions and demotions, yet we cannot promote officers at this time. ALSO, name of individual who declared needs to be visible!!!!!

The Only way it will work!

rce
01-20-2013, 03:48 AM
That would be the proper way to do it.

Joe Op
01-20-2013, 04:14 AM
The leaderboard is still frozen!! Please fix asap! Thx CJ

Artdodge
01-20-2013, 07:42 AM

Ditto to this^

Poopenshire
01-20-2013, 07:44 AM
We are just sitting at 90,000,000 now, collectively leaning against cars/walls and saying "COME AT ME BRO," to everyone that walks by.

well "ginger" I will see you on the battlefield if your unlucky enough to draw PUN.

hehehehehehehehehehe

Maybellinexx
01-20-2013, 07:46 AM
Hi

All of my faction members are getting a message saying server error when in battle. The only thing we can attack is the fortification but this doesn't get us enough points so the other team are winning. Seems completely unfair that this battle will count when the other team are obviously not suffering with the same issue.

We saved our health and declared war only to not be able to battle properly - please fix this!

dads
01-20-2013, 09:48 AM
when I try & attack a certain player it's saying I am not in a faction the rest if fine what's causing this?

Ssne
01-20-2013, 09:51 AM
when I try & attack a certain player it's saying I am not in a faction the rest if fine what's causing this?

I'm gonna go with "glitch" or "bug." I've heard there have been several since BFB started ;-)

ohwhatafinish
01-20-2013, 11:12 AM
This system is unfair, what happened to the player is too weak for battle. I lost 30 battles in 5 minutes to a guy 95 levels higher than me. At least make it so that's its a level playing field for the low level players. I am level 60 and getting stuffed by level 155's. I might as well put a level 1 player with 1 high indestructible item so that I don't lose what sort of a game is that when you have to do those things to make it equal. As for the amount of problems in the game it's a joke to be honest and should never have gone live.

trickpat16
01-20-2013, 01:10 PM
First off, I love the idea of the World Domination Event. Once some tweaks are made, it will be awesome.

As a suggestion, I think the person declaring war should be able to choose the Fortification Level, instead of it taking the most valuable fortification automatically. That way if you're playing at 4am, you could use a lower value fortification since you know most people won't be online. Also, then we could coordinate when to use the most valuable fortifications.

Thanks!

Auspex
01-20-2013, 01:30 PM
Like most everyone we have experienced the same seemingly random WD points as well as a random win loss ratio (Currently reporting 1-0 after maybe 10 battles). I can't be certain of the number of battles as it seems to put us into a battle randomly. Our Faction leader is currently unable to even log in due to some other issue so we have still several Ghost players that none of the officers can seem to kick out they are apparently active in other factions according to their wall posts and may actually be drawing our faction into battle accidentally as they don't show on our battle roster just our faction roster.

Overall I'm enjoying the idea of WD and love the concept but I think it needed a few more rounds of Beta before it was released. As we are a group of, at best, light gold spenders we've probably put a few hundred dollars toward the WD event and most feel a sense of being ripped. (There have been many tickets generated).

With all the bugs worked out I'm sure we'd all love it and spend a reasonably larger amount on the game but as it stands I'd suggest Gree reset this event and just refund the gold people have spent on it this round. It's just too buggy to take peoples money so far.

I do love the concept and it's a huge improvement to the game overall (I'm playing more now, just spending nothing til it's actually working).

Joe Op
01-20-2013, 01:35 PM
Still no working leaderboard. This is soo embarrassing!! How should we track our progress??

ASGARD
01-20-2013, 01:37 PM
Eh... Can I have my money back now since all my WD points have disappeared!!!

DRJ
01-20-2013, 02:12 PM
Factions WD points get reset after every battle.
Personal WD points disappear or go down after battles.
Cannot attack most rival prayers- just get error try again later messages
Battle list doesn't update without exiting and reentering. Hard to coordinate attacks on defense leader when he doesn't show correct health.

Tanner
01-20-2013, 03:19 PM
Leader board is up...how long y'all give it? ;)

Ace Ebb
01-20-2013, 10:09 PM
How about an option to replenish energy with money in addition to gold... Similar to beat the boss. I have been playing for 9 month and ready to quit because purchasing gold every day is no fun. I get once in a while but the BFB is becoming annoying. 5 people from my faction quit playing because of the WD setup along with spending gold to take down fortification when it froze and did nothing.

Oh and today we bought the 5% infantry attack boost and my entire factions attack went down 5 points!! Pretty sweet boost.

Sugarymama
01-21-2013, 04:23 AM
You should just admit that the event was an epic fail, give back our money (with some apologies) and stop this battle for brazil... It doesn't make any sense to keep playing a game based on "statistics" that is not accurate!

Agreed. The entire event is dependent on points won, and if that cannot be tracked accurately, and in a way that is transparent to the players and not "behind the scenes" then the whole event is a farce. I'm starting to get disgusted..

nic4msu
01-21-2013, 04:43 AM
First off, I love the idea of the World Domination Event. Once some tweaks are made, it will be awesome.

As a suggestion, I think the person declaring war should be able to choose the Fortification Level, instead of it taking the most valuable fortification automatically. That way if you're playing at 4am, you could use a lower value fortification since you know most people won't be online. Also, then we could coordinate when to use the most valuable fortifications.

Thanks!

Great suggestion! HOWEVER, if no selection is made, the default should still be the highest level -- since there appears to be a high frequency of declarations of unknown origin, and this would cover both glitch & human error. This also only works well if declarations are limited to Faction Leaders & Officers. Perhaps the leader could select a default of highest, lowest or none if no specific level is selected at time of declaration.

Durt McGurt
01-21-2013, 06:49 AM
How about an option to replenish energy with money in addition to gold... Similar to beat the boss. I have been playing for 9 month and ready to quit because purchasing gold every day is no fun. I get once in a while but the BFB is becoming annoying. 5 people from my faction quit playing because of the WD setup along with spending gold to take down fortification when it froze and did nothing.

Oh and today we bought the 5% infantry attack boost and my entire factions attack went down 5 points!! Pretty sweet boost.

The ability to refill the stamina with in game cash would be a good start.
And if you like the 5% infantry negative boost, you should try the 5% air defense, it also lowers your stats.