PDA

View Full Version : 'Updating Event Data'

Amor
01-19-2013, 11:30 AM
I have not been able to attack anyone when war is declared for the past 2 wars because of this. When I try it says 'Updating Event Data'. Why? Really pissing me off. There are fr more glitches than there are functional, enjoyable elements of this event.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
01-19-2013, 05:27 PM
I have not been able to attack anyone when war is declared for the past 2 wars because of this. When I try it says 'Updating Event Data'. Why? Really pissing me off. There are fr more glitches than there are functional, enjoyable elements of this event.

Same issue!

Berio
01-19-2013, 05:30 PM
Yeah got the same issue too! And sometimes, it indicates that im not in any faction.

FromAfar
01-19-2013, 06:59 PM
Yes sir! I have 3 games, and happened on all 3. Unable to hit people, but was able to hit the fort.

mikebarth1955
01-19-2013, 07:02 PM
I feel much better now -- misery lovers company. This happened to us about 55 minutes ago. The "war" is almost done with. We are wondering whether to try to start another one, or to stick our thumbs up our backsides and wait. This stuff never works -- why did GREE schedule a five-day SNAFU instead of a one-day SNAFU? Maybe it is all the gold sales.

Good luck to you, and hope it gets fixed for you.

Gritix
01-19-2013, 07:03 PM
Can you take a pic and post i would like to know what it looks like. :D

andy_xyz2004
01-19-2013, 07:50 PM
Mine show : Unknown Error !!

Stasios
01-20-2013, 08:44 PM
The funny thing is this has happened to our faction twice...first one was by rocket aces and one happening now is by US Aces....best part is is that they know what they are doing as they attacked me, the defensive leader, with Lady Luck59 who has 17 allies and then 5star Wendy who has 30 allies...two sets of power attacks in which they lost to me but brought down the shield.

We can only hit the wall...these people know what they are doing...I suggest making a list here with factions that have done this to see if they are the same ones doing it....

US Aces- riky is their defensive leader...you can't hit him. They lead in with lowbies doing power attacks so you can't f em up later.

Rocket Aces- wish I had more info but this happened in the morning while I was working. None of our faction could hit their defensive leader.