PDA

View Full Version : Who declared war - enhancement please

FromAfar
01-19-2013, 09:55 AM
Put the name of the member that started the war on the same page as the time remaining in the current war.

Only let leader for officers start a war. It sounds like the current way is working as designed, as few things do, but it defeats the purpose of a faction leader.

Gotta love insubordination!

FromAfar
01-19-2013, 10:06 AM
Another improvement, on the faction member page, tell me who in my faction online! Maybe highlight the name or,status when online. Say, if active in previous 5 minutes

CplJC
01-19-2013, 10:07 AM
Another improvement, on the faction member page, tell me who in my faction online! Maybe highlight the name or,status when online. Say, if active in previous 5 minutes
Good one!! Both actually are good...

Товарищ
01-19-2013, 10:13 AM
Put the name of the member that started the war on the same page as the time remaining in the current war.

Only let leader for officers start a war. It sounds like the current way is working as designed, as few things do, but it defeats the purpose of a faction leader.

Gotta love insubordination!

aGREE! both should be implemented!!!

FromAfar
01-19-2013, 11:09 AM
IMHO, even if they are good ideas, in true GREE fashion, they will never happen!

Waddaya say CJ?

MCADAM
01-19-2013, 11:14 AM
How do you declare war??!!!

baddog_to
01-19-2013, 03:15 PM
We'd like to know how do you not declare war.

Dutchie
01-19-2013, 04:21 PM

I was thinking of exactly the same feature that would be really nice to have but GREE is snowed under with fixing existing issues before thinking of adding new ones :(

Товарищ
01-19-2013, 05:25 PM
How do you declare war??!!!
Make sure game has latest update, click on the globe in upper left. Don't declare war again until you've all recovered 100HP at the baseline 1HP/min regen.

vorm
01-19-2013, 05:40 PM
I agree, only the Leader and Officers should be able to do it. But it really hasn't been an issue for us, after a couple of times off the start of the event, we got the word out and no-one in my faction has done it since. If you're having problems with people still doing it after you have told them not to, then maybe you need to kick some people, of course hard to know who is doing it.

Kjctnorris
01-19-2013, 05:53 PM
They can't even get the current stuff to work, let alone add new stuff...

I figured there would be a few bugs, but no leader board, WD points not updating, new wars starting with last wars score. This has been a large waste of money for a lot of players.

I am a cow
01-22-2013, 01:30 AM
Some of our members are constantly declaring war and we are getting really annoyed. We finally stopped it by announcing that we would boot the next person who was not the leader or an officer and it stop real quick : )

CasualPlayer
01-22-2013, 01:41 AM
Some of our members are constantly declaring war and we are getting really annoyed. We finally stopped it by announcing that we would boot the next person who was not the leader or an officer and it stop real quick : )

dumb a*s group which itchy fingers you got then coz there's no way you can tell who starts the war lol

Mossy21
01-22-2013, 04:51 AM
I agree! People that aren't officers or the leader have started wars in our faction without a care for what the group as a whole agreed on. As a team we only attack after a roll call then a 30 min count down to get the most people on line but just now back to back someone started a war without telling us. Of course we lost and the cowards never announced. To make matters worse they only attacked the command center because they are to weak to attack the DL even though just attacking them takes some of their health away. This is a major issue. Come on CJ.

Lost_Souls:)
01-22-2013, 07:20 AM

To avoid any problems like that in the future Gree should allow Faction leaders to be able to demote players in a faction during the WD event from officers to members. Only leaders and officers should be able to declare war, that would solve your problem.

FromAfar
01-02-2014, 09:21 PM
It will be a year on this on soon. The same request has been made as a result of every war since.

Come on gree! Fix it! Despite your denials, it's broken, not a feature.

Speed ump
01-03-2014, 06:29 AM
Afar, I really like your idea about who is on. Any activity in the game to display that that person is active and avaible.