PDA

View Full Version : Stats REVERTING resulting in HUGE progress losses

Товарищ
01-19-2013, 09:54 AM
Is there some kind of server overload or data corruption going on so an outdated backup is loaded?

Our faction had 10k WD points at the start of today.
After 1-2 battles we had 20k.
BUT before the current battle we were down to 10k AGAIN!!!?!?!!
Now at the end of it we're close to 20k again, when we should be at 30k!!

How many other stat losses have we suffered that I haven't seen myself?
Is this going to be fixed for the final leaderboard???

Also, yesterday I had 1 B-52 bomber, and bought 3 more for 3m so I had 4,
later yesterday I was back to 1. but the cash was back too,
so I bought 3x B-52 again,
TODAY I'm back to 1 B-52 but the cash HAVE NOT RETURNED!!!
(bought only 1 again and it hasn't "flown away" yet...)

FromAfar
01-19-2013, 09:56 AM
I've got missing battles and points as well.

GREE is way over their head, I think

procsyzarc
01-19-2013, 10:13 AM
My l2 account I am using for testing has 4k points and 11 wins, but the team has 0 points. He is the only char in the team.

ModernCamper
01-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Yeah gree, I really don't know what they are doing.

Poopenshire
01-19-2013, 03:44 PM
Screen cap as much as possible. Its important for support to see whats going on with your end.

gwmac
01-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Look at the individual battle points for each player, Are they showing up correctly? Our faction total is missing about 20,000 or more points and not showing our actual 8-2 W-L record but the points for players is correct so maybe not a hard problem to fix.

You can add up your real points by using individual player points score.

dc-mike
01-19-2013, 09:28 PM
You can add up your real points by using individual player points score.

We also realized that our WD score decreased and the win-lose balance went down. But summing up each player's points gives a way higher score. Even though I no way to proof this score, I would assume it is our real score.

CJ54
01-19-2013, 09:51 PM
Current update on this, and the win/loss issue: we know what it is doing wrong (I mean on a technical level, not just "numbers are subtracting/reverting"), but we're still looking for the exact causative agent. As I understand the issue, when we find the cause and stop it from happening we can restore the values to what they should be. So that is good news.

Archer59
01-19-2013, 10:02 PM
Current update on this, and the win/loss issue: we know what it is doing wrong (I mean on a technical level, not just "numbers are subtracting/reverting"), but we're still looking for the exact causative agent. As I understand the issue, when we find the cause and stop it from happening we can restore the values to what they should be. So that is good news.Thanks CJ.

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 01:12 AM
Gree stealing money from people.

All those paying for gold and having their wd points lost are losing out, whilst gree still keep the money.

Why pay for results to have them taken from you!

Gree you are thiefs!!!!

Awsehme
01-20-2013, 05:04 PM
Gree stealing money from people.
All those paying for gold and having their wd points lost are losing out, whilst gree still keep the money.
Why pay for results to have them taken from you!
Gree you are thiefs!!!!

I have to disagree with that. They've been extremely fair to everyone I've crossed paths with. Submit your grievance and be patient. You'll have more fun!

gwmac
01-20-2013, 05:20 PM
With this many players pounding their servers non-stop, I am surprised there weren't even more issues. All we can do is play and have fun. If you aren't having fun, try one of the other hundred thousand or more games in the app store or do something else. Hopefully the point total will be accurate by the end of event and CJ has been pretty communicative about all the issues.

Sheldor
01-20-2013, 05:23 PM
The leader boards finally started updating so I thought they patched the scoring issues. Besides the fact that my factions score already should have been much higher, I just dropped from over 24k to under 11k again!!!!! I spent over 200 gold on that battle to get back in the top 1000, not to mention the total of 1500 gold I spent in all to help my faction mates!!!! Gree better do something to reimburse all of us for this disastrous fares of an event!

asdfg12345
01-20-2013, 07:44 PM
The leader boards finally started updating so I thought they patched the scoring issues. Besides the fact that my factions score already should have been much higher, I just dropped from over 24k to under 11k again!!!!! I spent over 200 gold on that battle to get back in the top 1000, not to mention the total of 1500 gold I spent in all to help my faction mates!!!! Gree better do something to reimburse all of us for this disastrous fares of an event!
leader board is broken still lol.

Rayda
01-20-2013, 07:57 PM
Current update on this, and the win/loss issue: we know what it is doing wrong (I mean on a technical level, not just "numbers are subtracting/reverting"), but we're still looking for the exact causative agent. As I understand the issue, when we find the cause and stop it from happening we can restore the values to what they should be. So that is good news.

I will try to translate this into simple English:

"We know about the problem problem. We don't quite know the reason but when we fix it it will take into account the WD from previous wars so nothing is lost."

Scarlet
01-21-2013, 03:44 AM
I will try to translate this into simple English:

"We know about the problem problem. We don't quite know the reason but when we fix it it will take into account the WD from previous wars so nothing is lost."

Well summed up... People need to relax & be patient

Dutchie
01-21-2013, 04:15 AM
I have to disagree with that. They've been extremely fair to everyone I've crossed paths with. Submit your grievance and be patient. You'll have more fun!

I wish CJ54 would just ban this MCADAM troll with his spamming on all threads. I am sick of seeing the same message over and over again, it is getting boring now.

richie1105
01-21-2013, 06:18 AM
My faction lost over 50k of points last night, sent in a ticket, but no reply as of yet, anyone know if we are getting them bk

Mongo
01-21-2013, 06:39 AM
CJ, many thanks. I said it somewhere earlier but can't say it enough, in a business like yours you hear 95% of the time from the most upset (sometimes inept) 5% of the population. Yeah, our points have been fubar like everyone else's. We are tracking and screenshotting and confident it will shake out in the end.

It would be nice to see a good leaderboard in the last day at least so we can plot a stretch drive, if we have such a thing within us....