PDA

View Full Version : HOW is this a FAIR Match-up

Mcdoc
01-19-2013, 08:40 AM
We got our Arses Handed to us when VFF Alpha with 409,454 WD Points ranked in the Top25 got matched up against SuperHack with 5,471,000 WD Points in top spot?

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4261/z9superloss.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/z9superloss.png/)

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7926/z9superloss2.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/z9superloss2.png/)

REALLY Gree?

Bob_55
01-19-2013, 08:42 AM
Your programmer need to return to school

You destroyed your game with this match-up

whiskeybravo
01-19-2013, 08:43 AM
They got more points against us in that one battle than we have total. Terrible matchup tree. Not to mention the absolutely crazy losses.

Poopenshire
01-19-2013, 08:47 AM
Blame the hackers in the game who are inflating the match-up tables. we had 4 now. teams that should not be matched are blowing the tables open wide.

Yo_Mama
01-19-2013, 08:47 AM
So these guys get to hack, and we spend real money and get our asses handed to us?? Alpha was 10th in the lat PvP and now we barley make top 25?? Hackers came out of hiding for sure!!!

Mcdoc
01-19-2013, 08:50 AM
541,702 / 60 minutes is 9,028 WD points a minute

9,028 / 60 seconds is 150 WD points a second

REALLY?

Hacker?

Cheater?

Or just that organized at 7am (PST) on a Saturday

iamnasty
01-19-2013, 08:51 AM
Nothing unusually about their WD point, it's your lucky day they have mercy on your team, you have yet to meet the other top teams !!!!

Cheers :D

whiskeybravo
01-19-2013, 08:53 AM
150 points a second seems a little over the top. That is some furious tapping

Poopenshire
01-19-2013, 08:53 AM
No McDoc becuase teams with hackers are inflating scores its opening up the rival tables beyond what they should be.

iamnasty
01-19-2013, 08:54 AM

REALLY?

Hacker?

Cheater?

No reason to make any accusation, it's very clear your team not ready to be the Top 3

Cheers:D

Poopenshire
01-19-2013, 08:56 AM
No reason to make any accusation, it's very clear your team not ready to be the Top 3

I really miss your comments sometimes. The truth hurts but sometimes needs to be said.

whiskeybravo
01-19-2013, 08:56 AM
Didn't notice that mcdoc or anybody made that claim about top 3?

Defender11
01-19-2013, 08:59 AM

REALLY?

Hacker?

Cheater?

Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.
McDoc is pronounced Emcee Doc except in my case MC stands for Marine Corps

Mcdoc
01-19-2013, 09:01 AM
It's not about "Top 3" - it's about what kind of normal play can compete with all the cheaters and hackers out there. HOW is it humanly possible to score 9,000 points a minute for a full 60 minutes?

They scored MORE WD points in ONE hour battle than we did in the first Day? And we spent a lot of gold.

The leader of this Faction was banned 6 weeks ago for cheating/hacking - so It's not an "accusation" - if the leader is an outed cheater - you really think the rest of the team is following the rules?

Poopenshire
01-19-2013, 09:03 AM
post pics of the fight with the hacker. the scores show the hack easy now. someone had to attack "her" and screen capped it. you need evidence.

iamnasty
01-19-2013, 09:27 AM
It's not about "Top 3" - it's about what kind of normal play can compete with all the cheaters and hackers out there. HOW is it humanly possible to score 9,000 points a minute for a full 60 minutes?

They scored MORE WD points in ONE hour battle than we did in the first Day? And we spent a lot of gold.

The leader of this Faction was banned 6 weeks ago for cheating/hacking - so It's not an "accusation" - if the leader is an outed cheater - you really think the rest of the team is following the rules?

Well, you needed to look back your faction stragety and players commitment. If any of the Top 3 team unable to score less than 500K then they will not be there, and your players...........this is the Top 3 and very very strong faction !!!
How much gold did you team spent and how much they spent ???? Just coz you 'think' you spent a lot ........yes agreed, it is much easier to fight a hacker's faction than this team
From what you've posted, it is very normal, have to accept the facts !!!

iamnasty
01-19-2013, 09:30 AM

Didn't you notice currently this is the no.1 team you're fighting !!! Too bad you did not pay any attention to your opponent, maybe mcdoc should brief what are you against !!!

Cheers

NakedCherryPie
01-19-2013, 09:34 AM
I can get 80k points in one battle...

Mcdoc
01-19-2013, 09:44 AM
Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.
McDoc is pronounced Emcee Doc except in my case MC stands for Marine Corps

Yeah - my reaoanable solution here is PUBLIC SHAME - since Gree obviously doesn't stick to it when they ban a player for outright cheating/hacking.

The prizes at this point are just prizes awarded to the biggest cheater.

The only thing that will make me think otherwise is if Ferr's faction has over 5 million WD points too. I trust his character a lot more.

Mcdoc
01-19-2013, 09:47 AM
Besides - if you read my OP - my question to Gree is How is this a Fair match-up?

The cheating and hacking are already a known factor - I'm not even debating that.

Poopenshire
01-19-2013, 09:47 AM
I can vouch for ours as well and so can Bronson and Vballmadam. we are playing tough.

Mcdoc
01-19-2013, 09:49 AM
@nakedCherryPie - I now have like 40 allies named NakedCherryPie - so when you say "I can . . . " I feel like I'm talking to 7 of 49

Mcdoc
01-19-2013, 09:49 AM
Ok Poop - vouch - what is your current WD Total?

Poopenshire
01-19-2013, 09:50 AM
Ok Poop - vouch - what is your current WD Total?

>5Mil. we are waiting for the server to catch up.

spectra
01-19-2013, 10:28 AM

TOP 3 spots are "already taken"

the final results of the event will be

1st Place FERR

2nd and 3rd places will be between PUN and SUPER FACTION

Everyone else comes to the event trying to make it to top 10, or 25 or even 50, depending on how well they have done in the PVP events or how well prepare their factions are

iamnasty
01-19-2013, 10:31 AM
Besides - if you read my OP - my question to Gree is How is this a Fair match-up?

The cheating and hacking are already a known factor - I'm not even debating that.

MC, my apologies if I have upset you or any of your faction members BUT the truth is, what you have posted is correct, no cheats nor any hacker, that's all. And YES you needed gold BUT gold won't help if you do not have any strategy, especially all of them have the same in-game name !!!! Tough but they can be defeated

Selfproclaimed
01-19-2013, 10:32 AM
Besides the hacking argument, as for the matchup. That's just crazy,lol. We don't expect or ever expected to be top 3, we would of liked to be top 10 but after seeing what's came out once battles started, that was long gone. Were shooting to survive now. Hard to survive getting matches like that.

iamnasty
01-19-2013, 10:42 AM
Besides the hacking argument, as for the matchup. That's just crazy,lol. We don't expect or ever expected to be top 3, we would of liked to be top 10 but after seeing what's came out once battles started, that was long gone. Were shooting to survive now. Hard to survive getting matches like that.

Great inspiration, take note to be in TOP 10, you will have to battle like TOP 10, also sooner or later you will face all the TOP 10 factions

Front Runner NL
01-19-2013, 10:46 AM
That was a hard match, and probably the losses were hard as well.

However, please remember that VFF Alpha is currently in the top-1 or 2 percent of the World Domination rank. Also your stats are very high compared to a lot of other factions: also in this aspect Alpha is in the Top-1 or 2 percent.
Given this, I'm not surprised you are matched with the top 1/2/3 factions.
Luckily we (VFF Bravo) did not encounter such a opponent yet, but we certainly assume we will see them the next few days. It is not the question IF we will be hit, but WHEN we will be hit.
In the end, the system matches on stats, but faction that is willing to invest the most gold will win.

King Dante!
01-19-2013, 10:46 AM

But you will still spend thousands of $$$ on gold, so why should Gree care?

iamnasty
01-19-2013, 11:02 AM
That was a hard match, and probably the losses were hard as well.

However, please remember that VFF Alpha is currently in the top-1 or 2 percent of the World Domination rank. Also your stats are very high compared to a lot of other factions: also in this aspect Alpha is in the Top-1 or 2 percent.
Given this, I'm not surprised you are matched with the top 1/2/3 factions.
Luckily we (VFF Bravo) did not encounter such a opponent yet, but we certainly assume we will see them the next few days. It is not the question IF we will be hit, but WHEN we will be hit.
In the end, the system matches on stats, but faction that is willing to invest the most gold will win.

Yes, correct, you get the mathematic calculation right

Poopenshire
01-19-2013, 11:02 AM
McDoc Buddy, we just put a spanking Superfaction for you, 815,048 to 312,700. Relax VFF Alpha you have been avenged.

Ragmondino
01-19-2013, 11:03 AM
Gotta be matched with someone. Not gonna put the top three just against each other.

iamnasty
01-19-2013, 11:03 AM
McDoc Buddy, we just put a spanking Superfaction for you, 815,048 to 312,700. Relax VFF Alpha you have been avenged.

Congratulation and great strategy, woh must be some trucks of gold spent, lol

richie1105
01-19-2013, 11:05 AM
OMG you brought gold lol you idiot, why would you support this game with your money

manbeast
01-19-2013, 11:06 AM
Reg also went up against super faction today.

I got pounded non stop by 3 players for the whole battle. Stats dropped over 12,000 points (6k attack stat and 6k defense) due to casualties incurred by this one hour battle. I'm sure that will make a lot of you very happy :)

Poopenshire
01-19-2013, 11:09 AM
Congratulation and great strategy, woh must be some trucks of gold spent, lol

I can only speak for me, and it was more then I wanted to, but a win is a win and it was good.

iamnasty
01-19-2013, 11:12 AM
Reg also went up against super faction today.

I got pounded non stop by 3 players for the whole battle. Stats dropped over 6,000 points due to casualties incurred by this one hour battle. I'm sure that will make a lot of you very happy :)

Who is the winner ???

Ranger4Life
01-19-2013, 11:15 AM
I will post what I know to be true.

I can at most use 4,500 gold in one hour. If you say you can use more, you are a liar! I tried this several times and this is tapping so fast that the battle screen nor the gold refill screen even loads.

So 4,500 gold would be 180 resets and a total of 720 attacks in one hour. Which with the bug where it takes 26 health every 20 or so attacks that number is more like 680 so I will use 700 attacks in one hour.

700 attacks at a range of 150-300 points per attack. This would mean the most one person could possibly do is 210k by themselves and a realistic number of 150k.

IT'S NOT THE AMOUNT OF GOLD THAT IS BEING SPENT THAT IS WORRISOME. IT'S HOW SOME FACTIONS WITH ONLY 2 SPENDERS ARE GETTING 500-700K PER ROUND!

iamnasty
01-19-2013, 11:15 AM
OMG you brought gold lol you idiot, why would you support this game with your money

That's not a nice thing to say, the choice is theirs and i am very sure they wanted to know who the hell are you to judge them, idiot !!!

iamnasty
01-19-2013, 11:18 AM

I can at most use 4,500 gold in one hour. If you say you can use more, you are a liar! I tried this several times and this is tapping so fast that the battle screen nor the gold refill screen even loads.

So 4,500 gold would be 180 resets and a total of 720 attacks in one hour. Which with the bug where it takes 26 health every 20 or so attacks that number is more like 680 so I will use 700 attacks in one hour.

700 attacks at a range of 150-300 points per attack. This would mean the most one person could possibly do is 210k by themselves and a realistic number of 150k.

IT'S NOT THE AMOUNT OF GOLD THAT IS BEING SPENT THAT IS WORRISOME. IT'S HOW SOME FACTIONS WITH ONLY 2 SPENDERS ARE GETTING 500-700K PER ROUND!

STRATEGY.........

iamnasty
01-19-2013, 11:19 AM
Gotta be matched with someone. Not gonna put the top three just against each other.

Yep, sooner or later they will give your faction a visit, lol

Poopenshire
01-19-2013, 11:25 AM

Factions do not have only 2 spenders. try upwards of 10! your not looking at this the right way.

procsyzarc
01-19-2013, 11:26 AM
I don't really see the issue, you are in top 25 so being matched against one of the top 3 is pretty realistic. If the matching a were so narrow you only fought teams within a couple of spots of yourselves this event would be very boring as you would just keep fighting the same 2 or 3 teams, not to mention how long it would take to get in.

As for hacks, it has been pretty obvious who has been hacking, which one of them had 12m defence? They got a similar score against us but no saw any hackers.

Ranger4Life
01-19-2013, 11:28 AM
STRATEGY.........

There is no STRATEGY in mathematics.

Factions do not have only 2 spenders. try upwards of 10! your not looking at this the right way.

Obviously not talking about PUN.

Poopenshire
01-19-2013, 11:31 AM
There is no STRATEGY in mathematics.

Obviously not talking about PUN.

My mistake, but like i said we did give SF hell. they are lead by a previously banned hacker/cheater. Remember guys what you see is not always what you get.

Ranger4Life
01-19-2013, 11:36 AM
My mistake, but like i said we did give SF hell. they are lead by a previously banned hacker/cheater. Remember guys what you see is not always what you get.

You should be able to understand my post more than most being PUN. It takes at least a dozen of you to put up similar numbers to a faction of maybe 2 or 3 spenders? Not feasible. I think there are a few that are using macros out there to get significantly more attacks in than is humanly possible.

I'm sure you guys are sandbagging, but you can see my point.

Poopenshire
01-19-2013, 11:39 AM
You should be able to understand my post more than most being PUN. It takes at least a dozen of you to put up similar numbers to a faction of maybe 2 or 3 spenders? Not feasible. I think there are a few that are using macros out there to get significantly more attacks in than is humanly possible.

I'm sure you guys are sandbagging, but you can see my point.

I read it so fast, and honestly I am coming down off a battle high. I know REG and the VFF teams are giving it all you got and its really not fair that hard working Free/Low gold teams get put with Whale teams, but we knew there was a chance. The only hope is that you do get a fair shake with more evenly matched teams more than the Whale teams.

Ranger4Life
01-19-2013, 11:43 AM
I read it so fast, and honestly I am coming down off a battle high. I know REG and the VFF teams are giving it all you got and its really not fair that hard working Free/Low gold teams get put with Whale teams, but we knew there was a chance. The only hope is that you do get a fair shake with more evenly matched teams more than the Whale teams.

REG isn't complaining about the matchup's. If I had it my way, we would only battle the top 20 factions. These hacker factions are boring!

Defender11
01-19-2013, 11:51 AM

Who do you believe are the factions with only one or two spenders?

Defender11
01-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Yeah - my reaoanable solution here is PUBLIC SHAME - since Gree obviously doesn't stick to it when they ban a player for outright cheating/hacking.

The only thing that will make me think otherwise is if Ferr's faction has over 5 million WD points too. I trust his character a lot more.

I think they have more than that!

Ragmondino
01-19-2013, 12:00 PM
Yep, sooner or later they will give your faction a visit, lol

Doubtful we are miles away. But if they do, we will get a spanking, and then move on. No point worrying over something we can't stop. More likely we will be matched up you first

Baraka
01-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Hopefully you guys have had them and got it out of the way.

Corsair
01-19-2013, 12:12 PM
Hopefully you guys have had them and got it out of the way.you can be rematched. We've had one three times now.

I can't complain about being matched with SF or any other top 25 faction. Same as Ranger. And agree that some are very suspect in how they get there.

What?
01-19-2013, 12:18 PM
The only ridiculous matchups we've gotten was with teams with a single hacker in it with several million defense. It does skew the scores because every other player on that team is fair game and open for an easy win. You really don't have to worry about losing if you avoid the hacker. Just attack the noobs that joined the hacker thinking they would be the shiznit because 1 player has 9 million defense. I think they are finding out the hard way that this might not have been a good strategy because they fight people in the top 10 and get ****d.

phillibee
01-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Crazy **** happening it says we r at war when we open it up ALEX pops up for a brief sec then hour later says we lost yes im whining when u spent money and time getting ready for this battle this **** happens and not to mention missing money and buildings missions not paid come on! REALLY CLOSE IT DOWN GET THIS **** UNDER CONTROL

MadManDK
01-19-2013, 12:26 PM
We just got them again, so that is 2 out of 3 battles.

Baraka
01-19-2013, 12:28 PM
We just got them again, so that is 2 out of 3 battles.

Aaagh man feel your Pain Bro. How's the casualty rate when they pummel you.

Selfproclaimed
01-19-2013, 12:29 PM
Pretty bad,lol. I've lost TRs,BLs and elite ops.

MadManDK
01-19-2013, 12:29 PM
They did play nice this time only took away 160K WD points, but still some massive losses in the faction.

Hellyeah
01-19-2013, 12:42 PM

I can't comprehend the amount of cash you team must be spending on this battle? I have meet a lot of people over the years and what I can conclude is one of 3 things is about to happen.
1 - Parents are going to be crazy mad when they get there credit card statements...
2 - Your wives are going to divorce you when they realise what this addiction has cost your families....
3 - The Po Po are ging to be so proud when they find your crime syndicate that fraudulently created or stole credit cards... Couldn't you guys think of something better to do with the money?

Good Luck

phillibee
01-19-2013, 12:59 PM
The only ridiculous matchups we've gotten was with teams with a single hacker in it with several million defense. It does skew the scores because every other player on that team is fair game and open for an easy win. You really don't have to worry about losing if you avoid the hacker. Just attack the noobs that joined the hacker thinking they would be the shiznit because 1 player has 9 million defense. I think they are finding out the hard way that this might not have been a good strategy because they fight people in the top 10 and get ****d.

Sounds like u think ur the shiznit u were a noob at one time r u a whacker lol

Koen_S1
01-19-2013, 01:05 PM
I have a silly question, but could someone send me a screenshot of the leaderbord?? Because mine is not up to date.

Ranger4Life
01-19-2013, 01:18 PM
I have a silly question, but could someone send me a screenshot of the leaderbord?? Because mine is not up to date.

It's frozen for all.

The Billionaire
01-19-2013, 01:32 PM
The big gold spending factions are always going to win and the rest should just fight for what they can.

At the end of the day its still fun whether you spend or not although for those making negative comments about people spending gold i suggest you jog on. If people can afford it and enjoy it then why not, i'm sure you waste real life money in other areas of your life so don't be so hypocritical.

I do agree that the hacking / cheating issue needs to be sorted. Its not fair on those who spend gold to compete for the top prizes just to be beaten by a bunch of hackers. Once Gree are 100% sure someone has hacked the game then they should be banned and never allowed to return. I'm sure if the game was hacker free more people would spend money of gold. I would for sure.

Anyway i would like to think that Gree will do some investigation into the top factions once the event has finished and see if any cheating has taken place.

Anyway happy hunting people.

whiskeybravo
01-19-2013, 01:44 PM
Aaagh man feel your Pain Bro. How's the casualty rate when they pummel you.Was pretty bad, I had several attacks where I lost 6 units each. Hardened marines. Bl's, ssd's, ect. One of our poor guys got hit 70 times.

Ranger4Life
01-19-2013, 01:49 PM
The big gold spending factions are always going to win and the rest should just fight for what they can.

At the end of the day its still fun whether you spend or not although for those making negative comments about people spending gold i suggest you jog on. If people can afford it and enjoy it then why not, i'm sure you waste real life money in other areas of your life so don't be so hypocritical.

I do agree that the hacking / cheating issue needs to be sorted. Its not fair on those who spend gold to compete for the top prizes just to be beaten by a bunch of hackers. Once Gree are 100% sure someone has hacked the game then they should be banned and never allowed to return. I'm sure if the game was hacker free more people would spend money of gold. I would for sure.

Anyway i would like to think that Gree will do some investigation into the top factions once the event has finished and see if any cheating has taken place.

Anyway happy hunting people.

Agree 100% with everything you said!

Sgt Z 0311
01-19-2013, 01:57 PM

Really? Wouldn't it be great if you could practice what you preach?

Sgt Z 0311
01-19-2013, 01:58 PM
Agree 100% with everything you said!

Agree, they should do some QC to see if the top 10/25 are legit.

Fazhang
01-19-2013, 02:31 PM
I agree... The match ups are really unfair

Fazhang
01-19-2013, 02:31 PM
Another problem with gree

Fedup
01-19-2013, 04:17 PM
I am actually quite enjoying this event, even with the few bugs we are having.

My only gripes are the unfair match ups, I have a faction with my LLP only a level 49 the other 3 members are lower but every fight its being matched against a def leader that is in the 100+ range with max allies, no hope of beating him ever to get the other players and because am being pummeled am on their news feeds so they keep coming back for raiding and fight spree's outwith the battles that spoils the game for the LLP's. We wouldnt normally show on the rivals list to these players because they are much higher.

I saw others jumping down someones throat because they lost millions they were saving but their complaint is legit in my view, fine in the WD battle weaker players get hit fair enough they joined that faction be smarter next time, but putting them on news feeds of these HLP's so that they can come back outwith the battles time and time again and bully that player is unfair guys come on.

Am improvement I would like to see for the next one is if we are going on players news feeds etc during the battle it shouldnt be just 4 hits, you should be using your own stamina like proper PVP as you are losing units and cash and gaining nothing really yes of course refill your stamina with 10 gold if that floats your boat but players need a fighting chance and 4 hits and 25 gold for a refill its way too steep for plain PVP sorry.

Just to add I am currently being hit over and over by a HLP whom i was matched against in the very first battle who has at least 10x my att and def

Speed ump
01-19-2013, 04:28 PM
Mc, we have more than doubled the numbers you saw from the winning team in that matchup. They have some strong players who have some gold tospend. Their leader is in asia, so yes, up and running very well at that time. Another of their memebers is up late and on early ever since i can remeber. Of course he acvusses me of the game being my life, but thats another story. The numbers you see are reasonable. The issue is there are three top teams, then theres everyone else. We were locked out of the game for ten hours last might and early this morning. While we watched our top competition climb. Let me tell you, takes the wind out of your sails. Since this is gree, did ANYONE ever think it was going to be about anything but the gold. If not, you did not have a good battle plan. Adapt and prosper. Learn from what you have seen and change to adapt.

procsyzarc
01-19-2013, 04:50 PM
I can't comprehend the amount of cash you team must be spending on this battle? I have meet a lot of people over the years and what I can conclude is one of 3 things is about to happen.
1 - Parents are going to be crazy mad when they get there credit card statements...
2 - Your wives are going to divorce you when they realise what this addiction has cost your families....
3 - The Po Po are ging to be so proud when they find your crime syndicate that fraudulently created or stole credit cards... Couldn't you guys think of something better to do with the money?

Good Luck

These sorts of comments always make me laugh, I know it's hard to believe but just because you are poor doesn't mean everyone else is and there are plenty of people playing who can spend $50k without giving it a second thought. Assumptions that these people have no life couldn't be further from the truth as using gold frees up your time to do other things rather than waiting for a bar to fill. Really who is the one with no life? The person who spend money and carries on with social events or the person who would rather spend 4 days glued to their phone rather than spending a few hundred dollars.

Xzmd
01-19-2013, 05:05 PM
well,

do you guys have spies in other faction?

asdfg12345
01-19-2013, 06:13 PM
It happens. I got the lowest ally count in my faction so I get pounded into the dust ever war. It is however very fun. I don't mind having my entire battle report red all the time.

Q Raider
01-19-2013, 06:20 PM
Mc, we have more than doubled the numbers you saw from the winning team in that matchup. They have some strong players who have some gold tospend. Their leader is in asia, so yes, up and running very well at that time. Another of their memebers is up late and on early ever since i can remeber. Of course he acvusses me of the game being my life, but thats another story. The numbers you see are reasonable. The issue is there are three top teams, then theres everyone else. We were locked out of the game for ten hours last might and early this morning. While we watched our top competition climb. Let me tell you, takes the wind out of your sails. Since this is gree, did ANYONE ever think it was going to be about anything but the gold. If not, you did not have a good battle plan. Adapt and prosper. Learn from what you have seen and change to adapt.

Major issue was that NONE of the matchups appeared to follow the supposed criteria for a match to be made. And it is still going on.

The only balanced matchup I can think of was the first one and it has been one end of the bell curve or the other ever since, and with respect to the higher factions that's a long tailed bell curve :-)

On an aside, in one war it was nice to see a hacker positively identified and booted while the war was going on :-)

iamnasty
01-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Really? Wouldn't it be great if you could practice what you preach?

Woh, it's one of my Pasific Spoon buddy

Chief Commander Val
01-21-2013, 05:29 AM
We got our Arses Handed to us when VFF Alpha with 409,454 WD Points ranked in the Top25 got matched up against SuperHack with 5,471,000 WD Points in top spot?

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4261/z9superloss.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/z9superloss.png/)

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7926/z9superloss2.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/z9superloss2.png/)

REALLY Gree?

McDoc, I cannot believe you could come up with such a ridiculous and baseless statement. I am in SuperFaction and I can safely tell you that one thing we do not tolerate is cheating. Our Leader has pumped in so much of her personal money to boost her stats and for your information she has never been banned for cheating.

Put it this way, you guys were not ready. We had prepared for a 3 day event until Gree dropped the 5 day on us. We reserved some gold for event, and as a team we wanted to take the top 3, we recruited wisely and we donated handsomely.

I recall the day, you sent me a very funny statement whilst in battle " UNCLE - UNCLE - UNCLE - LOL" i still have statement on my wall. we engaged you in battle because you gave me a good 240 - 296 WD points, so for a good 45 minutes I hammered you for those points. So you can imagine if all members of my faction got the same points, we could easily rack up a considerable lead on your faction. We have weaker players and strong players too. Overall as a faction, we are a strong team to contend with.

What you should be saying is that there are hackers in the game that should be stopped. they ruin the game. Fair and honest paying people should not tolerate such cheating in this game. Gree should take their hands out of ...... and fix this up.

iamnasty
01-21-2013, 06:14 AM
Val, we did have some great battle and you're a gentleman,lol

Scorpiocmw1979
01-21-2013, 07:19 AM

The only thing that will make me think otherwise is if Ferr's faction has over 5 million WD points too. I trust his character a lot more.sometimes friend it futile to argue with those that are in these elite factions :/ They do not share the same disappointment as we...they have their OWN disservice a placed upon them but, don't share ours! Also remember you can get up too 300(best I have seen for me) points per attack once forts are down! If you are an elite faction such as ones you have named...it's very easy to get those points!! These factions have put up a lot of money and coordinate as a team very well! If you have 50 members all going at it together...yes those points are not far fetched :) It sucks I know! I am still waiting for my UN-NAMED-BOAT to arrive at its dock:( Stupid captain must have mad a wrong turn!

iamnasty
01-21-2013, 07:24 AM
sometimes friend it futile to argue with those that are in these elite factions :/ They do not share the same disappointment as we...they have their OWN disservice a placed upon them but, don't share ours! Also remember you can get up too 300(best I have seen for me) points per attack once forts are down! If you are an elite faction such as ones you have named...it's very easy to get those points!! These factions have put up a lot of money and coordinate as a team very well! If you have 50 members all going at it together...yes those points are not far fetched :) It sucks I know! I am still waiting for my UN-NAMED-BOAT to arrive at its dock:( Stupid captain must have mad a wrong turn!

There's an UN-NAMED BOAT parked outside my base, it it yours ??

Scorpiocmw1979
01-21-2013, 08:12 AM
There's an UN-NAMED BOAT parked outside my base, it it yours ??

Cheers:Dcan you tell that stupid captain to about face and full mast to my base Mr. Nasty? I am waiting by my dock for my UN-NAMED-BOAT:( thank you sir ;) God speed to you friend!

Poopenshire
01-21-2013, 08:19 AM
can you tell that stupid captain to about face and full mast to my base Mr. Nasty? I am waiting by my dock for my UN-NAMED-BOAT:( thank you sir ;) God speed to you friend!

I know just who you can call for that!

Scorpiocmw1979
01-21-2013, 08:28 AM
I know just who you can call for that!ohh please do sir! Very graciously await your two cents :)

Poopenshire
01-21-2013, 08:30 AM
ohh please do sir! Very graciously await your two cents :)

You already did call for him. He is busy with some hackers, but he will get back to you at his earliest convenience.

iamnasty
01-21-2013, 08:35 AM
You already did call for him. He is busy with some hackers, but he will get back to you at his earliest convenience.

Poop, great answer, lol lol

Scorpiocmw1979
01-21-2013, 08:56 AM
You already did call for him. He is busy with some hackers, but he will get back to you at his earliest convenience.With that kind of response, you must work for gree :) I knew to well to assume that you would have truly had pertinent information to give me :( Ohh well! Eventually I will find some solace to my never ending dismay!

Scorpiocmw1979
01-21-2013, 09:01 AM
Hmmm, I don't get it¿ Well, as long as someone gets it I guess that's what counts :) I hope this was not something meant to be rude! That would not be nice...ahh I get it now ;)

CplJC
01-21-2013, 11:04 AM
So far we gone against the top faction several times..Lol is just ridicolous! most of this guys have taken part on all if not most of the events and are rocking hundreds of thousands in attacking power...Horrible algorythm this company is using ...HORRIBLE!

Leib
01-22-2013, 01:30 PM
I am an officer in the superfaction and I can assure you that we don't allow hacks or cheaters. We are that good and have members all over the world playing 24hrs a day. We have spent hundreds of thousands of gold to be in third place. Nothing to do with hacking.

Agent Orange
01-22-2013, 01:40 PM
I suspect the rival tables are also based on the number of faction members you have so if you happen to be in the right range guess what you get lumped in.

Doesn't this sound a lot like the rivals list and it's inherent bugs....