PDA

View Full Version : WD: Hurry People the clock is ticking...

BigD@wg
01-19-2013, 07:01 AM
for you and your faction to buy more Vaults of Gold. Yesterday Gree blessed us with a 40% sale and today have blessed us with a 20% sale! Come on people be generous to Gree and open your wallets and splurge. You too could win a prize... Buy, buy, buy! This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity! Hurry now and give your money away! Lol!

Gritix
01-19-2013, 07:51 AM
Confused, are you trolling or for real?

BigD@wg
01-19-2013, 08:11 AM
I wouldn't call it trolling as that would be inaccurate. Some may call it that but not my intent. Just want people to wake up and realize they are being taken advantage of by Gree. For those that are wealthy and have money to blow on this game...good for them as they have it and can splurge. It is mere pocket change to them.

My target audience are those that are new or uninformed. Wanting people to think twice about spending money on a broken game full of hackers. You can spend 1000s of real dollars and you still won't win anything in this event.

Commander Ghost
01-19-2013, 08:24 AM
As a player who doesnt buy gold i think gree should make gold a scratcher reward. Once you get so far into the game you stop getting gold for ranking.

They should make it high to slim chances. Be able to win anywhere from 1 gold bar to 20 gold bars in the scatchers. That would bring more people to play in my opinion

Idiokus
01-19-2013, 09:17 AM
Wow BigD@wg...what a freaking mess with all this faction stuff. What a money pit!!! You were so right in everything you thing you said in regards to factions and how all this was gonna roll! Ouch!!!

Poopenshire
01-19-2013, 09:24 AM
I would be very suprised if this goes on for more than one more country. I see a steep decline from this one to the next, should be enough to probably kill factions and maybe the game.

Stonewall
01-19-2013, 09:32 AM
When this is event is over, I will:
Drop all members from my faction
Not buy anymore gold
Camp, camp, camp, camp..

BigD@wg
01-19-2013, 09:48 AM
I'm wondering if they will push forward with this trash in CC now too.

BigD@wg
01-19-2013, 09:52 AM
Wow BigD@wg...what a freaking mess with all this faction stuff. What a money pit!!! You were so right in everything you thing you said in regards to factions and how all this was gonna roll! Ouch!!!

I truly was hoping to be proven wrong. I like the game... Just don't like the Scame part. Guess its boss events and Free collect 10s for me.

dudeman
01-19-2013, 10:01 AM
I know this seems silly because it's just a cartoon, and I know I have no rep on the MW forum (CC player), but have a watch anyways. Good for a laugh. (The guy in the bad suit is Gree.)

http://vimeo.com/50518415

Good Day. :cool:

CplJC
01-19-2013, 10:09 AM
for you and your faction to buy more Vaults of Gold. Yesterday Gree blessed us with a 40% sale and today have blessed us with a 20% sale! Come on people be generous to Gree and open your wallets and splurge. You too could win a prize... Buy, buy, buy! This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity! Hurry now and give your money away! Lol!
You make the name Gree sound as if it was a person! Its a corporation named GREE that bought this game about a year ago or so...

1earEddie
01-19-2013, 10:11 AM
I wouldn't call it trolling as that would be inaccurate. Some may call it that but not my intent. Just want people to wake up and realize they are being taken advantage of by Gree. For those that are wealthy and have money to blow on this game...good for them as they have it and can splurge. It is mere pocket change to them.

My target audience are those that are new or uninformed. Wanting people to think twice about spending money on a broken game full of hackers. You can spend 1000s of real dollars and you still won't win anything in this event.

Right on again my friend. Favorite quote "If you can't explain something clearly then you don't
understand it." You explain things clearly! All your stufff in this forum is Crystal clear...
we are talking pearls here... pearls buddy.

BigD@wg
01-19-2013, 10:40 AM
You make the name Gree sound as if it was a person! Its a corporation named GREE that bought this game about a year ago or so...

Lol! Yes, I am well aware that Gree is a corporation.

BigD@wg
01-19-2013, 10:43 AM
Right on again my friend. Favorite quote "If you can't explain something clearly then you don't
understand it." You explain things clearly! All your stufff in this forum is Crystal clear...
we are talking pearls here... pearls buddy.

That is great quote buddy! One of my favorite: "By making something absolutely clear, some will still be confused" lol

1earEddie
01-19-2013, 10:48 AM
That is great quote buddy! One of my favorite: "By making something absolutely clear, some will still be confused" lol

Haha! Very good...like that...and you know FFP will remember :)