PDA

View Full Version : losing millions

ProCision
01-19-2013, 05:41 AM
I am now losing all the money I have been saving for upgrades because of this stupid event. I am level 46 with 12k a/d and now losing to people that are lvl 100+. Thank you so much Gree, when you thought the game couldn't get any worse.

Jhoemel
01-19-2013, 06:09 AM
I am now losing all the money I have been saving for upgrades because of this stupid event. I am level 46 with 12k a/d and now losing to people that are lvl 100+. Thank you so much Gree, when you thought the game couldn't get any worse.

Tell ur faction not to declare war and you will be fine

Big John
01-19-2013, 06:53 AM
Or leave the faction altogether or find a camper one.

Chuck Nuts
01-19-2013, 07:26 AM
@Pro: Players with only 12k stats don't get to keep millions and millions of dollars for very long. Someone at your level would have taken it from you eventually. Gotta build some decent defense before you can have any expectation to hold on to money over your vault.

Mongo
01-19-2013, 07:31 AM
i'm sorry, I just don't get posts like this. This game is called "war." They tell you, cash beyond your vault is "unprotected." What do you think you need to protect it from? You can get raided even if ur not in BfB, your name is on the rival board! Yeah, it is obvious when I see my level 70 some rivals w/twin ACs that they played the game a little differently than I do.

Gree, why don't you come out with a new app, "Battlefield Camping."

I hate marshmallows, but beer is good.

iamnasty
01-19-2013, 07:48 AM
CJ, this thread should be locked

Cheers :D

ProCision
01-19-2013, 08:05 AM
Thread is not about camping its about getting hit by a dude that I stand no chance against. That is not fair. Let me hit dudes that are level 10.

@mongo - get attacked and raided over and over by a level 140+ then get back to me.

Spanish Fly
01-19-2013, 08:10 AM
Mongo probably is lvl 140. It was communicated from the beginning that anyone could be attacked by anyone in this event. Sounds like you need to spend that cash on units and boost you're allies. Don't leave your guild. They love you for being the punching bag.

Mongo
01-19-2013, 08:11 AM
been there, several times yesterday taking down rival leader. My cash in vault, can take some hits for the team.

You gotta have cash in vault in BfB, to a lesser extent in the game.

Chuck Nuts
01-19-2013, 08:13 AM
If you get into a faction, then you are getting into the shark tank with your faction.

It is a team effort. Get strong or get out.

There are plenty of camper factions who are just buying the IPH bonuses and never declaring war. You guys can start a bonfire and sing Kum-ba-yah together and never take a hit during this entire WAR!!!

Jexzter
01-19-2013, 09:38 AM
On behalf of the faction that probably took all your money, I would at least like to say thank you.

Seriously, don't hold more than your vault can protect, buy upgrades with the excess.

Mongo
01-19-2013, 09:48 AM
@ProCision, first, I might have spoken too hard too impulsively. If I crossed a line, my bad and my apology.

May not get legs from this thread, but I do want to take this in a positive direction. From what I can tell WD points are very lightly correlated, if at all, with player stats. So I see no incentive to take on a stronger player. I admit our faction is basically doing what you are highlighting in this post, starting at the lowest ally level rated players, posting any we find with cash, and hammering them.

So 2 things I think would fix that are let us see the a/d #s not just allies. I'm not going anywhere near folks with my ally level. #1 create an incentive to pick on someone your own size.

Another option would be to take cash out of WD.

But until BfB is done cash has gotta be in the vault. And don't forget between attacks!

SevenO9
01-19-2013, 09:51 AM
I like the bonfire / singing plan. For the lyrical illiterat:
http://www.notendownload.com/8/dpshopgrafiken/png/vorschaudruck/503-05_thumb.png

ProCision
01-19-2013, 10:16 AM
all good points, I shouldnt be worried about doing upgrades while in battle. I do care that the lvl 100+ people can attack me tomorrow or the next day...

Money is now spent, money will be made another day.

Jahootie
01-19-2013, 10:32 AM
I have been getting killed out side war....if the attack you, it's on there feed, prick got me for 8 million....event. Sucks level 147 should not be able to attack level 81

Dutchie
01-19-2013, 10:39 AM
I have been getting killed out side war....if the attack you, it's on there feed, prick got me for 8 million....event. Sucks level 147 should not be able to attack level 81

Why not... when you signed up for a faction that contains players of all different levels, potentially from level 1 to level 200, what did you expect? If you don't like it, leave the faction. Simples!

Somebody get some tissues for this fella!

Captian Awesome
01-19-2013, 11:02 AM
Man it's been like Christmas out there! Over 100mill in the last 12 hours .... People were warned ....

Mongo
01-19-2013, 02:02 PM
This reminds me of an old saying we have around here, you don't have to outrun the bear, you only have to outrun the guy next to you.

I'm guessin the faction lineups might look a bit different if there is a next time....

Ranger4Life
01-19-2013, 02:08 PM
I do agree that you shouldn't be able to attack someone from your newsfeed outside the war itself. CJ said that this is being looked into and hopefully fixed.

Funny thing is that there are several lvl150-200's out there really hoping my level 80 can't hit them anymore. hahaha

Jahootie
01-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Why not... when you signed up for a faction that contains players of all different levels, potentially from level 1 to level 200, what did you expect? If you don't like it, leave the faction. Simples!

Somebody get some tissues for this fella!

It's out side war.....do you not get it....after.....sorry I am not as smart as you..

Fazhang
01-19-2013, 02:27 PM
I agree there should be a limit on who can attack who. Or else this event is another unfair one. The stronger players will get stronger and the weaker players will continue to get weaker

asdfg12345
01-19-2013, 06:17 PM
stop crying, its a war game. If you don't want to get attacked then don't join the faction and lose its benefits. I am one of the lowest level player and lowest ally number in my faction so i get hit alot. I am not complaining, just taking it for the team.