PDA

View Full Version : An Idea for an Even Game

NakedCherryPie
01-19-2013, 12:50 AM
Give every player 100k gold. See what fun they can have with it. Get people addicted to having gold. They buy more gold. Win/win situation. No need to hack, right?

Dutchie
01-19-2013, 01:11 AM
That does not address the hacker problem I am afraid. It will be just a quick gold fix for all to enjoy but hackers will still be hacking AND GREE will NEVER do this, so this is a pointless poll!

Apologies for repeating myself from another thread, but...

I was thinking about starting an e-petition thread after the BfB event and get everyone to sign it. If we can get 1000s of signatures from all forum members, faction leaders and their faction members it will speak volumes. I think it is better than any boycott or threats to stop playing the game because ultimately people will still buy gold and play the game whereas an e-petition can be signed by all who are concerned with regards to the hackers in this game.

Thoughts on this idea? Maybe I should do a poll on who will sign and who won't sign the e-petition once the b4b event has finished.

Jhoemel
01-19-2013, 01:22 AM
I agree. Hackers are killing the fun of b4b

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-19-2013, 01:39 AM
Give me that good, powerful, pure, Gree gold.

Dutchie
01-19-2013, 01:44 AM
Give me that good, powerful, pure, Gree gold.

We would all love FREE gold but it isn't going to happen! Pie in the sky... why can't people be more realistic!

I refuse to vote on this pointless poll!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-19-2013, 01:52 AM
We would all love FREE gold but it isn't going to happen! Pie in the sky... why can't people be more realistic!I refuse to vote on this pointless poll!

:(

You make doves cry, bro.

Dutchie
01-19-2013, 01:56 AM
Two tears in a bucket, fook it. Even you complain about hackers and threaten with boycotts which don't work as evident with all the hackers still out their. It needs to be an automated process not a manual one that relies on the players to create a ticket whenever they find a hacker!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-19-2013, 01:58 AM
Two tears in a bucket, fook it. Even you complain about hackers and threaten with boycotts which don't work as evident with all the hackers still out their. It needs to be an automated process not a manual one that relies on the players to create a ticket whenever they find a hacker!Was the really me, or that same dude that be trolling Gin's account?

SuperSonic Chimp
01-19-2013, 02:04 AM
Free gold huh.....for everyone.....combinations would be endless...but your level 24 player with 100 gold will still get butchered by another factions level 151 player with 500 allies.....and 100 gold. biggest flaw of this event IMO.

Dutchie
01-19-2013, 02:05 AM
Maybe... I don't know. You can be a hard one to read sometimes and throw a few trolls in there, doesn't make it easier :)

Dutchie
01-19-2013, 02:06 AM
Free gold huh.....for everyone.....combinations would be endless...but your level 24 player with 100 gold will still get butchered by another factions level 151 player with 500 allies.....and 100 gold. biggest flaw of this event IMO.

The poll is for 100K that is 100,000 gold indicated in the OP post!

SuperSonic Chimp
01-19-2013, 02:13 AM
poll say "should we get free gold" *shrugs*

Edit: Ah...100k gold......Gree will never make this game completely free! lol

I am a cow
01-19-2013, 02:13 AM
:(

You make doves cry, bro.

agreed! seriously be optimistic

VileDoom
01-19-2013, 03:14 AM
I would pay a monthly fee to play on a separate server which had no gold. I'd love to see the EASY button removed and replaced with patience and tactics.

King little fruit fly
01-19-2013, 04:01 AM
Give every player 100k gold. See what fun they can have with it. Get people addicted to having gold. They buy more gold. Win/win situation. No need to hack, right?

I am getting to be very fond of you now. Great idea! :D

five cents
01-19-2013, 04:02 AM

Hey NakedCherryPie....i honestly think we have a win/lose situation here.
1 ear will be here when you need him however it goes..Hope you don't mind
fivecents hacking in here...1ear is a bit upset with Gree and even CJ with all the
closed threads and bans...he drank quite a bit of whiskey, got angry and VIOLENT!
so I put him in a time out...maybe back tomorrow or the next day...think he is
heading for small claims court county of riverside on Monday...see if I can calm
him down a bit...not likely

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-19-2013, 06:06 AM
Hey NakedCherryPie....i honestly think we have a win/lose situation here. 1 ear will be here when you need him however it goes..Hope you don't mindfivecents hacking in here...1ear is a bit upset with Gree and even CJ with all theclosed threads and bans...he drank quite a bit of whiskey, got angry and VIOLENT!so I put him in a time out...maybe back tomorrow or the next day...think he isheading for small claims court county of riverside on Monday...see if I can calmhim down a bit...not likelyI turn my back for 5 minutes and 1 ear goes off the deep end. Small claims court, huh?Where have I heard that idea before?How about a phone call, or a letter, requesting a full refund because the game is unsafe because of hacking. They eagerly refund the contested lootski. Or, so I'm told.

CharlesBronson
01-19-2013, 06:32 AM
I like GOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDD!~Goldmember

Agent Orange
01-19-2013, 07:03 AM
So how hard is it to kill the skill points hackers?

Simple math isn't it 200 levels x 3 plus 1 skill point for completing a map 5 times so another 58 points which is 658 if it all went to attack or defence.

And we have players with a million attack and someone over 7 million. Kind of obvious who they are with a quick database search....

1earEddie
01-19-2013, 08:03 AM
I turn my back for 5 minutes and 1 ear goes off the deep end. Small claims court, huh?Where have I heard that idea before?How about a phone call, or a letter, requesting a full refund because the game is unsafe because of hacking. They eagerly refund the contested lootski. Or, so I'm told.

I turn my back for 5 minutes and 1 ear goes off the deep end. Small claims court, huh?Where have I heard that idea before?How about a phone call, or a letter, requesting a full refund because the game is unsafe because of hacking. They eagerly refund the contested lootski. Or, so I'm told.

Ok 1ear back...not so angry now but big headache...good idea PJ, he try letters and phone calls first...
Last night 1ear doing research on small claims as good pirate buddy told him more effective than
class action...this was after FFP try out World Abomination as faction of one...had to buy some gold
just to play or no chance...not happy...get angry...drop allies low under 100...attack poor little
factions...3 different factions...FFP win 339 lose 0....top 1000....no play rest of 4 days still top
5000 and prize plus 10% defense building boost...FFP WIN AND ANGRY!

five cents
01-19-2013, 08:12 AM

five cents like idea NCP...he was just busy last night locking 1ear in closet...thank you for looking
for him earlier...yes, big time criminal activity...no telling what 1ear gonna do...he just escaped...again

fluffy402
01-19-2013, 10:28 AM
That would sure make the people who spent hundreds of dollars on gold happy.

Tctiger
01-19-2013, 12:15 PM
Or just have gold for mega attacks and let everyone use stamina for attacks .