PDA

View Full Version : 5 Hours to get paired for battle...... and still waiting

Alaska Ken
01-19-2013, 12:13 AM
The title says it all. Declared battle over 5 hours ago, screen still shows "Your Faction Has Declared War! The Fighting Will Begin Shortly.

Defender11
01-19-2013, 12:17 AM
The title says it all. Declared battle over 5 hours ago, screen still shows "Your Faction Has Declared War! The Fighting Will Begin Shortly.

Any good soldier would know to rest when not fighting!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-19-2013, 01:47 AM
Waitin' here for CJ to fix this

It's hard to fight you when it feels so hard to breathe

Caught up in this moment

Caught up in your style

I've never shot up anyone

So hard to hold my golden warriors back when I'm holding my iPad in my arms

We don't need to rush this

Let's just take it slow

Just a tap on your avatar in the moonlight

Just a touch of the fire burning so bright

No I don't want to mess this thing up

I don't want to hit too hard

Just a shot in the dark that you just might

Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life

So brother I'm alright,

with just a PvP goodnight!!

I am a cow
01-19-2013, 02:28 AM

chill your coming 2nd right now chill brother chill

Dutchie
01-19-2013, 02:32 AM
chill your coming 2nd right now chill brother chill

Who knows??? The leaderboard has been stuck for hours now :)

Dutchie
01-19-2013, 02:34 AM

Glitch or someone hacking the server to prevent you from battling... Makes you go mmmmmmm!

SevenO9
01-19-2013, 02:43 AM
Well, lets assume there is only one, maybe two factions that match your stats. And those havent declared or are at war. What can Gree do? Put you at war with a ways lower faction? Then the other 50 guys complain, so from Grees view it wrong either way.

I remember back in WoW we had to wait ages for a arena match once we reach a really high ranking. Propably same issues here.

Still I feel your pain ...

Dutchie
01-19-2013, 02:46 AM
The matching system should only last 20 mins and if it fails within this time period it should return you to the declare war screen according to GREE!

SevenO9
01-19-2013, 02:48 AM
True but the net result would be the same.

Q Raider
01-19-2013, 03:26 AM
Well, lets assume there is only one, maybe two factions that match your stats. And those havent declared or are at war. What can Gree do? Put you at war with a ways lower faction? Then the other 50 guys complain, so from Grees view it wrong either way.

I remember back in WoW we had to wait ages for a arena match once we reach a really high ranking. Propably same issues here.

Still I feel your pain ...

What makes you think that hasn't been happening SevenO9......

There were two valid matchups early in the day and the others have been stupidly lopsided, one we were vastly stronger where our weakest player could take out the Defence leader and the other matchups were the other way around where we had maybe one player that could be attacked.

King little fruit fly
01-19-2013, 04:29 AM

Your club is freaking too strong, you need weaker players like me in the slacker club. :D