PDA

View Full Version : Syndicates -- Who are you?

Coladonato
01-18-2013, 11:57 PM
There are just way too many threads out there for syndicates. I just can't read them all but I think it is time I stopped being a neutral and joined up somewhere. (kind of have no choice now...lol).

Use this thread if you would like to post something about your Syndicate and why someone would want to join. I was hoping to get a centralized thread where many can post their "Mission Statement's". In addition I am posting some info about myself to give everyone first hand knowledge about my gameplay. If you want to PM me or post here it is all the same to me. Please try your best to avoid drama. This is open to ALL Syndicates. I have many friends on here and hope not to offend anyone wherever I go. But if so, well....guess you weren't really a friend. Game on!

In game name - Coladonato
Level -- 197
Att/Def -- 70k/72k
IPH -- 1.73 mil (will be over 2mil very shortly)
Experience -- been playing over a year and a half
Moderate gold spender

Not the best but I am extremely active, usually every hr on the hr robbing people with my Corpse Maker :-) I sleep about 4-6 hrs a day. Prime example...now...lol! Almost 3am here and I need to be up for work in 3hrs (watching Family Guy Star Wars version) I crack up every time I see it. My wife keeps tossing and turning so before I push it too much I'm going to sleep now. Hope to hear from the Syndicates out there. Be back in a few hours.

bimmer kid
01-19-2013, 06:10 AM
you seem to be very connected to the game lol dont let it lose you sleep brewmeister:cool:

Zeman
01-19-2013, 06:38 AM
Anyway dont think u need to get worried about joining one soon. Seeing how bad MW global war is implemented. It seems total disaster, better stay on sidelines first and see how the syndicate patch will be done.

Coladonato
01-19-2013, 06:55 AM
you seem to be very connected to the game lol dont let it lose you sleep brewmeister:cool:

Really was just experiencing some ansomnia last night, just could not get tired. Sad thing was.....no drinking last night, haha

Coladonato
01-19-2013, 07:04 AM
Anyway dont think u need to get worried about joining one soon. Seeing how bad MW global war is implemented. It seems total disaster, better stay on sidelines first and see how the syndicate patch will be done.

Thanks for the input, haven't done MW. As far as joining, sidelines = no bonus, even if it is screwed up at first. And when they screw up there is usually some way to take advantage. Example, chiefs cruiser and tact vest when boss event started (everyone has that if they only did 20 wins). Also crates when those quick to notice took advantage of the extremely cheap price (something like 45 gold for a 3 pack). Gree nerfs so much why not take advantage

Zeman
01-19-2013, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the input, haven't done MW. As far as joining, sidelines = no bonus, even if it is screwed up at first. And when they screw up there is usually some way to take advantage. Example, chiefs cruiser and tact vest when boss event started (everyone has that if they only did 20 wins). Also crates when those quick to notice took advantage of the extremely cheap price (something like 45 gold for a 3 pack). Gree nerfs so much why not take advantage

U can read in MW forums a bit so u can see what u can expect. Like what bonus and stuff u "might get" and what errors.

Eg I read some low lvl like 50 keeps getting beaten up by lvl 100+ cause their faction was in war with a wrong one.

edit = I see ur lvl 197, u might be the one beating low lvl up for fun cause gree messes up :P

Coladonato
01-19-2013, 08:02 AM
U can read in MW forums a bit so u can see what u can expect. Like what bonus and stuff u "might get" and what errors.

Eg I read some low lvl like 50 keeps getting beaten up by lvl 100+ cause their faction was in war with a wrong one.

edit = I see ur lvl 197, u might be the one beating low lvl up for fun cause gree messes up :P

I'm going to take a look at the MW forums, thanks.

I've been getting beaten up by HL's since I hit the shark tank but then again everyone gets hit. It's all part of the game tbh. Even the guys with 300k + get hit so I guess as Burn said in his other thread bonuses are truly irrelevant. Yes you might only be hit by a few but you are still hit even with insane stats! It's just a matter of personal preference to jack your stats up. Hell, I rob people with much higher stats then me so in all actuality you don't even need to be the toughest to affect everyone.

P.S. currently have 150 mil waiting to contribute and only going to get bigger