PDA

View Full Version : Where is support? Cj?

FromAfar
01-18-2013, 07:16 PM
CJ! will support get to the issues now a week after the event is done?

You start a day early. ok. why? it dont matter

at the lat minute, you require an update. you can put a worthless splash screen for over a week about a unit i only get once, but i have to look at it too many times. but, when i have to update the app, and it is mandatory, there is no splash screen! your idiots.

i have declared war once, attempting to recoup strength. i am now in my 6th war, 5 of which were undeclared.

in 6 wars, and i have lost 8 fortification. maybe i am wrong, but i thought only 1 of the highest forts applied to the current war. whats up?

after the first 2 wars, while trying to get get the app loaded, and not being aware that we started day early, we are 3/3.

i tried to nominate a battle leader, but well, it says wait until after the event is over. hello! there wasn't an nominate button before. so let me put my guy in now.

oh, and i put a ticket into support... the way GREE support runs, i should hear back from the on FEB 1, asking if the problem is still going.

anyway, sorry for the rant!

CJ! what are you guys doing?

NakedCherryPie
01-18-2013, 07:17 PM
They are banning hackers that I send their way. Your welcome!

FromAfar
01-18-2013, 07:39 PM
Cherry, which part is a hack? would be nice to know!

I am a cow
01-18-2013, 07:44 PM
They are banning hackers that I send their way. Your welcome!

And mine!!!

NakedCherryPie
01-18-2013, 08:27 PM
Mostly skill point hackers, 9 million defense.

iamnasty
01-18-2013, 10:40 PM
Mostly skill point hackers, 9 million defense.

Your info is correct, in fact it's 9,286,295 !!

Cheers:D

asdfasdfasdf
01-18-2013, 10:46 PM
Just trying to post to this forum. I can't make a new reply for some reason, and I don't know how to report it. Regardless, I was wondering what happened to the reward for top 10k, and also wanted to clarify if only top 3 players in faction get rewards, while the rest get nothing? That is what it looks like to me.