PDA

View Full Version : Thank you gree!

CAPT.GIN
01-18-2013, 07:07 PM
Thanks gree for this amazing event! Me and my fraction are having a great time. Great idea and great way to add more fun to the game. No complaints here everything is 100% a ok : ) I can really say gree you guys did a amazing job with this one and keep up the hard work! Oh.... An for the rest of you complaining go cry the blues to someone who cares, noting but crying and complaints all day from you guys! Just like you do all the time! Well my advice to you then quit the game and go play another game or something!

" GREE IS THE BEST "

NakedCherryPie
01-18-2013, 07:18 PM
You are the weak link in your faction.

Goodbye!

Blackstone
01-18-2013, 07:38 PM
Aren't you guys just sitting in the back seat while Ferr drives?

I am a cow
01-18-2013, 07:51 PM
Thanks gree for this amazing event! Me and my fraction are having a great time. Great idea and great way to add more fun to the game. No complaints here everything is 100% a ok : ) I can really say gree you guys did a amazing job with this one and keep up the hard work! Oh.... An for the rest of you complaining go cry the blues to someone who cares, noting but crying and complaints all day from you guys! Just like you do all the time! Well my advice to you then quit the game and go play another game or something!

" GREE IS THE BEST "

shuddop your just saying that because your with ferr you just sit back and let him attack everyone

Hero of Time
01-18-2013, 07:51 PM
Faction not fraction.

Mongo
01-18-2013, 07:57 PM
I echo the original post. I won't say it was 100%. We had droid users in our faction left out until the last war, some confusion, a lot of folks still MIA. But it was a great day and if anything pulled our faction with its share of issues closer together. CJ and crew I'm sure you are swamped with legit and bogus issues, but I just want to take a minute to say thanks and we love this game.

I'm pretty new to this, have only passing familiarity with Ferr, the Pirates, BFF and all that. Folks, it is a game. No one else is taking you that seriously, I recommend you follow course.

And call it a fraction if you like. They all are at some point, aren't they?

Jhenry02
01-18-2013, 08:21 PM
We have been having a good time as well.

NakedCherryPie
01-18-2013, 08:25 PM
Rumor has it that ur faction all tried changing their username to be the same to cause confusion yet it backfired and you all got spanked simultaneously

Well is it true?Just you wait. Ferr and CXN will have to sleep eventually...

Thunder Child
01-18-2013, 08:40 PM
Rumor has it that ur faction all tried changing their username to be the same to cause confusion yet it backfired and you all got spanked simultaneously

Well is it true?
Ferr can only attack one player ate a time, so 'simultaneously'? No.
Since the others were largely impotent, Ferr simply went down the list chomping on any pie he found.
In that sense, the strategy worked, since even Ferr had no idea which particular cherry he was popping.
Easy to sing a happy tune, Gin, if you're a cheerleader following a one man band!

Defender11
01-18-2013, 08:44 PM
Aren't you guys just sitting in the back seat while Ferr drives?

My score versus REG:

Won 47 lost 3

Domino_brown
01-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Wow, so REG and ferrs emperor all ready had a match up?

... How did that go?;)

Blackstone
01-18-2013, 08:46 PM
Since the others were largely impotent, Ferr simply went down the list chomping on any pie he found.
In that sense, the strategy worked, since even Ferr had no idea which particular cherry he was popping.
Easy to sing a happy tune, Gin, if you're a cheerleader following a one man band!

Holy crP, I just spit beer all over my iPad :)

Defender11
01-18-2013, 08:47 PM

TC - unhappy cos REG got spanked? And it took a lot more than Ferr to do it?

Corsair
01-18-2013, 08:52 PM
The only losses were to Ferr. Ask the OP how much cherry pie he was forced to eat. :)

Defender11
01-18-2013, 08:54 PM
The only losses were to Ferr. Ask the OP how much cherry pie he was forced to eat. :)

Corsair? Sounds like hot air!

Thunder Child
01-18-2013, 08:59 PM
TC - unhappy cos REG got spanked? And it took a lot more than Ferr to do it?
On the contrary, I was disappointed it wasn't you or PUN right out the door.
Thought Ferr did a marvelous job, and I know a lot of pie told him that on his wall - there's no pie in his eye!

Kara T
01-18-2013, 09:08 PM

" GREE IS THE BEST "

I agree, it is a blast to be able to go after players that normally do not show up on my rivals list. Fourm fight night reinvented....ps I kicked the s**** out of you Gin....feel free to check your news feed...to find some pie on your face

Domino_brown
01-18-2013, 09:15 PM

The only losses were to ferr? I will admit , the view from 'the back seat' wasn't the best , but surely you are mistaken sir ;)

Kara T
01-18-2013, 09:22 PM
The only losses were to ferr? I will admit , the view from 'the back seat' wasn't the best , but surely you are mistaken sir ;)

We have also uncovered a lot of hackers....people with 200 allies and 7M+ defense.....not even Ferr has those stats

Noted that those hackers were not in Ferr's faction...

NakedCherryPie
01-18-2013, 09:33 PM
FYI, I was unavailable last time...

NakedCherryPie
01-18-2013, 10:21 PM
The faction boosts do wonders for the rest of the average players. Variable and CXN the only other players over 200k stats minus the boosts. Everybody else, cannon fodder. Although, CXN had at least one loss. CXN is my buddy though, it is all in good fun.

CharlesBronson
01-18-2013, 10:51 PM

Well is it true?
A member of your faction appears to disagree with you!

http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/17/56/93/28/ncp10.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=134&u=17569328)

Tate
01-18-2013, 11:27 PM
I have to admit, I got a good spanking from a few of Ferr's crew, but it sure was sweet to kick the livin sh*t outta Gin!