PDA

View Full Version : Darn mad, gree is too greedy. the W D event could be the death of MW.

general_J
01-18-2013, 05:00 PM
What the heck,there should be no reason you only get 4 shots, before your empty. Then to have to pay 25 gold, to refill your magazine or wait 45 to get an extra 2 shots. That is ridiculous. I am mad. This event could be so good. All it is, iw a new way for gree to make money. DO SOMETHING FOR THE PLAYERS.

King little fruit fly
01-18-2013, 11:47 PM
I suggested to my faction not to use gold at all, just 4 hits then 2 refills for total of 6 hits, and that is it, and we are still finishing top 25. Don't use gold.

iamnasty
01-18-2013, 11:53 PM
What the heck,there should be no reason you only get 4 shots, before your empty. Then to have to pay 25 gold, to refill your magazine or wait 45 to get an extra 2 shots. That is ridiculous. I am mad. This event could be so good. All it is, iw a new way for gree to make money. DO SOMETHING FOR THE PLAYERS.

Wow, with the list of indestructible units you have won, and now you are b1tching over 25 gold????

Cheers:D

manbeast
01-18-2013, 11:59 PM
i am also very disappointed.

I was probably more excited about World Domination than anyone else in here. I've pretty much turned it into a full time hobby recruiting and strategizing w/ REG. Turns out it was all a waste of time because of the structure of this event.

Are stats important? No
Is strategy important? No
Is team work important? No
What is important? Gold

You could have a 10 person faction and everyone have 5k stats. As long as they spend enough gold attacking people w/ 1 or 2 allies they are going to win the event. Even a 60 person faction with 200k stats, playing 24 hours a day wouldn't compete with them unless they spent almost the same amount of gold.

NakedCherryPie
01-19-2013, 12:02 AM
Without gold, you'll fold

King little fruit fly
01-19-2013, 12:04 AM
Without gold, you'll fold

Our aim is so low, it couldn't possibly be disappointed. :D Prove me wrong, Greedy!

Archer59
01-19-2013, 12:13 AM
Look at the leader board...no faction with 5k stats is going to win this. Long time forum vets and gold players are going to win. My faction is 7-0 but only has 65k WD points. I think most lower lvl (we are a bunch around mid 50s) are like us...striving just to squeak into top 100.

If you don't think communication is important then I question your strategist. It's not rocket science, lol. Guarantee you...the power teams will dominate the top 25!

Idiokus
01-19-2013, 05:10 AM
Wow ...what a mess!!! Me too very disappointed with World Domination event. The event name should be changed to MONEY PIT...what a joke these health kits 25 a pop for crappy amount of hits. Man Beast is correct when he stated above no strategy needed!! All Ya need is deep pockets! I'm sure most of you where expecting this...just sad that its predictable and get exited for not much. Yes these wonderful units that are up for grabs, reaching top 10 just lost their glitter and are gonna cost a pretty penny if u want.

Also hackers ?? Are the top factions legit? Read many post before WD came out and many were claiming hackers in factions! Funny to see those same names in top 20!
Good day to all..

bcodemz
01-19-2013, 05:57 AM
Yeah, this event is really crappy. 25 gold for 4 hits is far too expensive. Why not let us use stamina??? If not, 10 gold for 10 hits is what it should be and I think a lot more people will spend gold at that price, and that'll be a lot more fun.

25 gold for 4 hits, NO FUN!

manbeast
01-19-2013, 06:14 AM
Archer- I didn't say it WOULD happen I was just making the point that it COULD happen. The example was meant to show the importance of gold. Obviously all the gold spenders who will win brazil are going to have high stats, but those stats really aren't contributing much in brazil.

And sure having good communication and team work might get you in top 100. But no matter who you are you can't make top 10 without gold. And a lot of it. I bet the same will be true for top 25

Archer59
01-19-2013, 06:32 AM
Archer- I didn't say it WOULD happen I was just making the point that it COULD happen. The example was meant to show the importance of gold. Obviously all the gold spenders who will win brazil are going to have high stats, but those stats really aren't contributing much in brazil.

And sure having good communication and team work might get you in top 100. But no matter who you are you can't make top 10 without gold. And a lot of it. I bet the same will be true for top 25Ya..I get your point. Classic case of interpreting a post one way when author meant something else, lol. I agree gold is the emphasis and if you were an above average faction but not a top one, if determined you could buy your way into the mix. Best of luck, hope I didn't p . I . S. s you off,lol

Gambit12
01-19-2013, 06:54 AM
Wow ...what a mess!!! Me too very disappointed with World Domination event. The event name should be changed to MONEY PIT...what a joke these health kits 25 a pop for crappy amount of hits. Man Beast is correct when he stated above no strategy needed!! All Ya need is deep pockets! I'm sure most of you where expecting this...just sad that its predictable and get exited for not much. Yes these wonderful units that are up for grabs, reaching top 10 just lost their glitter and are gonna cost a pretty penny if u want.

Also hackers ?? Are the top factions legit? Read many post before WD came out and many were claiming hackers in factions! Funny to see those same names in top 20!
Good day to all..

Thats why Gree offer a 40% off for gold & now 20% off - WoW!!

And sure having good communication and team work might get you in top 100. But no matter who you are you can't make top 10 without gold. And a lot of it. I bet the same will be true for top 25

No doubt about that MB - Grade school rich kids can play WD easily & beat everyone in top 10 - WD doesn't need strategy for Grade school kids...

Mongo
01-19-2013, 07:00 AM
For a view from us back in the pack, our battles are often being waged by 5-6 members per faction. Gold is certainly playing a role, like it does in a boss fight. But a well run faction that puts a good # of forces in coordinated attack will do just fine, at least at our level of the event.
Yeah, I bought some 40% off gold. Was I suckered by gree? You bet. They are running a business, and my kids are still eating and wearing socks.

If you guys all quit that will be cool. I can knock off your cool emblems and avatars.

CplJC
01-19-2013, 07:32 AM
In all honesty it is disappointing and as any corporation..This one made this not for the players to have fun and encourage some competition...ok perhaps they did..But they built the entire infrastructure of it around money! I cant help be tempted! But I refuse to spend a dime on it thought! None the wiser! we will keep attacking as much as we can! and finish in a decend spot for sure! Good luck to all..