PDA

View Full Version : Extremely Disappointed

Fl@sh
01-18-2013, 03:09 PM
I admit, I was fooled into thinking this would go off with only a few minor bugs. Instead the factions are riddled with hackers, the forts turn into in breakable barriers, gold seems to get wasted, declaring war takes 45 minutes every time. I'm done. It was nice knowing you all.

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/Flsh2_zps336b8e29-1_zpsd17f1488-1_zps8dc46597.jpg
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/RIPPNTA_zpsa10ba972.jpg

Ryans67
01-18-2013, 03:13 PM
bye flash....rip

P4TR1C14N
01-18-2013, 03:15 PM
Understandable reaction... Same feeling here...

You better can divide the prizes by making rankings on 'gold' invested instead of fooling ppl that if they play the game, they have a chance. Not speaking yet about bugs and the numerous obvious hackers.

iamnasty
01-18-2013, 03:17 PM
I did bring up and highlight this hackers issue couple of time, it seems ignored by CJ, meanwhile everyone blinded by GREE over this WD !!! In fact this is the only question unanswered nor acknowledge by CJ !!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43748-Battle-For-Brazil-1-19-Sneak-Preview-The-Rewards/page10

Cheers :D

NakedCherryPie
01-18-2013, 03:22 PM
Another one bites the dust. Who's next? GREE?

Sugarymama
01-18-2013, 03:36 PM
I admit, I was fooled into thinking this would go off with only a few minor bugs. Instead the factions are riddled with hackers, the forts turn into in breakable barriers, gold seems to get wasted, declaring war takes 45 minutes every time. I'm done. It was nice knowing you all.

Come on Flash. I totally understand, and feel the same. But did you really think this very complex project was going to run even a little smoothly?? I'm still seeing allies on my rivals list. The game crashes when you launch it, blah blah, blah. I can go on and on. They should have done everything they could do to fix the existing issues before they moved forward with this type of initiative.

But, I believe they were afraid of hemorraging players if they waited too long, so we have to be lured back in. In the form of World Domination and Battle for Brazil. It has been all we have been doing for weeks, forming factions and recruiting members. Building bases and blowing the hell out of others to gain more units and cash. It was a great distraction. But now here we are on launch day, and what is happening right now is nothing that any of us who have been playing for a while should be surprised about.

King Dante!
01-18-2013, 03:40 PM
..surely you will

Agent Orange
01-18-2013, 03:44 PM
I think the idea had great merit but it's going down the toilet pretty quickly. Perhaps we did have expectations that were too high granted I guess we still have some reasonable expectation of something that worked.

I feel sorry for the devs personally because they are probably taking it from all sides, both internally and from us and from experience I know how much that sucks.

The problem is, what to do.

Scrap the event? But what about all the folks who spent lots of real money on the game? Certainly not fair to them.

Hunt down all the hackers that laid in wait until the game started and came out of the woodwork? Yup.

At the moment everything seems pretty broken, are we actually in a non stop war once we declare it? It would appear that is the case as I have not seen a break so far since this all started. So nobody can pull back and regroup or better still get some sleep?

And yes given the games track record this certainly was to be expected wasn't it...... doesn't make it better or right though.

ucantwin1
01-18-2013, 04:02 PM
Battle declaration screen froze for an hour....
Hackers popping up - over and over
leader board removed

Just another auction event. If ya got it-burn it.
Was hoping there would be some semblance of a level playing field -meh- not happening.

Should be a record day for Gree's gold sales. Good for them....

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 04:03 PM
Meanwhile, back at Gree offices......

https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1341/94/1341945324160.gif

Chetti Knight
01-18-2013, 04:07 PM
[QUOTE=iamnasty;557487]I did bring up and highlight this hackers issue couple of time, it seems ignored by CJ, meanwhile everyone blinded by GREE over this WD !!! In fact this is the only unanswered nor acknowledge by CJ !!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43748-Battle-For-Brazil-1-19-Sneak-Preview-The-Rewards/page10

I was attacked last week by a player I believed to be a hacker. Instead of putting it all over the forum like I wanted I only sent a ticket to support and a PM to CJ. STILL NO RESPONSE FROM EITHER. I guess they feel if they ignore the problem it will all go away.

Scorpiocmw1979
01-18-2013, 04:11 PM
I admit, I was fooled into thinking this would go off with only a few minor bugs. Instead the factions are riddled with hackers, the forts turn into in breakable barriers, gold seems to get wasted, declaring war takes 45 minutes every time. I'm done. It was nice knowing you all.This such a rip off!! 25 gold for 4 attacks....yep just reinforced my decision to protest purchasing anything from Gree!! Gree is the hacker here! This ridiculous! Battles just get waged automatically??!!?? That's BS!

Scorpiocmw1979
01-18-2013, 04:15 PM

https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1341/94/1341945324160.giflolol YUP!! Scam artists that they are;)

asdfg12345
01-18-2013, 04:18 PM
This such a rip off!! 25 gold for 4 attacks....yep just reinforced my decision to protest purchasing anything from Gree!! Gree is the hacker here! This ridiculous! Battles just get waged automatically??!!?? That's BS!someone from your fraction probably clicked declare war and didn't own up to it.

Fl@sh
01-18-2013, 04:22 PM
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/Flsh2_zps336b8e29-1_zpsd17f1488-1_zps8dc46597.jpg
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/RIPPNTA_zpsa10ba972.jpg

Fedup
01-18-2013, 04:23 PM
my poor LLP lvl 49 has been in 3 battles and the def leaders all have thousands of allies vs my lowly 35 allies ! and now am being attacked in game by people 100 levels higher than me, because am now on their walls it wont stop hardly fair matching now is it.

Agent Orange
01-18-2013, 04:24 PM
someone from your fraction probably clicked declare war and didn't own up to it.

No it looks like the game automatically keeps pairing you up unless the dialog box saying that the war is over is the culprit.

BigD@wg
01-18-2013, 04:25 PM
Hate to see this Fl@sh as you are such good guy. Always enjoy reading your posts and chatting with ya. In the end we will all be better off without it. Take care my friend!

whiskeybravo
01-18-2013, 04:27 PM
Little scary if you are quiting with those kind of stats.

aod
01-18-2013, 04:28 PM
.. As all the others before.. This is totaly disapointing. The Goal of the Event is making Money. 4 Attacks in ~1h or for 25 Gold.. Leaderboard is offline.. Why do Not use Stamina for the Battle ( .. Everyone I talkend to is asking this...????)

Most Players where very happy at the beginning of all this Faction Things.. But it is Turnier into a dissaster (Except for gree's Bank Account)

I will get Some sleep.. Went happy into the Weekend Awaiting the Big "Battle for Brazil" and will go to be disapointed!

Thank you

General Soviet
01-18-2013, 04:31 PM
I've had the domination screen glitch and not let me see the battle options, and the leader boards aren't working. But we all expected these types of glitches.

Tctiger
01-18-2013, 04:44 PM
There was always going to be problems we had no defence leader for 3 battles due to no android update , my philosophy is only spend the gold you are willing to through away for a few nights of fun in game , just have fun and hope gree boot the cheats before they give prizes out . Don't let the cheats drive you away

Hero of Time
01-18-2013, 04:45 PM
R.I.P

Return If Possible

Scorpiocmw1979
01-18-2013, 04:53 PM
someone from your fraction probably clicked declare war and didn't own up to it.nope!! There is an auto start bug:/

SoccerStud
01-18-2013, 05:14 PM
Don't leave Fl@sh. Gree will get their sh!t together... Eventually...

Yossarian
01-18-2013, 05:16 PM
You don't know me Fl@sh but I've lurked around the forum for a long time and I know you a little. Will miss ya, come back soon y'hear......

Scorpiocmw1979
01-18-2013, 05:24 PM
someone from your fraction probably clicked declare war and didn't own up to it.I think I owe you an apology for doubting you! I believe we might have an idiot in our crew;)

Tournai
01-18-2013, 05:32 PM
what I hate the most is that I spend a lot of millions to reach level 10 forts!! and for What? We lose them anyway with declaring a war You Lose millions and they are not even being attackt! We could have bought other Bonusses because of that! Like Building Output instead of those stupid forts! cause level 5 fort will last just as good as a level 10 fort because you are stupid to attack them with only 3 maybe 5 attacks in total during those so called 60 minutes! It takes about 15 minutes before you can attack! I have the same Feeling like Fl@sh and hope this will wake up GREE dy!!!!!!!

BigBassTurd
01-18-2013, 05:33 PM
Yeah My members kept declaring war and I said I would boot the next person to declare war. That stopped that quickly

Sugarymama
01-18-2013, 05:40 PM

https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1341/94/1341945324160.gif

Lol! That ish is funny..

Dudebot121256
01-18-2013, 05:50 PM
Goodbye, Flash :( Nice knowing you.

Dutchie
01-18-2013, 05:55 PM
It was nice to know you for such a short time. You will be sorely missed by all on here. You will always be my little pink pony. God bless and take care!

Scorpiocmw1979
01-18-2013, 06:35 PM
No it looks like the game automatically keeps pairing you up unless the dialog box saying that the war is over is the culprit.this is what we assume and givin the track record of Gree prob the case:/ tried to give benefit of the doubt by assuming we have an idiot...which we prob do but.....

Scorpiocmw1979
01-18-2013, 06:38 PM
.. As all the others before.. This is totaly disapointing. The Goal of the Event is making Money. 4 Attacks in ~1h or for 25 Gold.. Leaderboard is offline.. Why do Not use Stamina for the Battle ( .. Everyone I talkend to is asking this...????)

Most Players where very happy at the beginning of all this Faction Things.. But it is Turnier into a dissaster (Except for gree's Bank Account)

I will get Some sleep.. Went happy into the Weekend Awaiting the Big "Battle for Brazil" and will go to be disapointed!

Thank yousad but true my friend;)

manbeast
01-18-2013, 11:46 PM
Really sad to see you go flash. Not only did you provide thoughtful game strategy, you definitely helped lighten the mood around here and encouraged the social aspect of the game. I especially enjoyed your incarnation of the "Guess who" thread.

You will be missed bud

King little fruit fly
01-18-2013, 11:52 PM
Fl@sh is poached by our faction. REG is going down, baby. :D

ckos
01-19-2013, 12:02 AM
The forum just got a little darker.

Sorry to see you go Fl@sh. Take care, and good luck in your next adventure.

fuzzlenutz
01-19-2013, 12:31 AM
And in a Fl@sh he was gone!

VileDoom
01-19-2013, 01:54 AM
my poor LLP lvl 49 has been in 3 battles and the def leaders all have thousands of allies vs my lowly 35 allies ! and now am being attacked in game by people 100 levels higher than me, because am now on their walls it wont stop hardly fair matching now is it.

Agreed here.

Once war is declared, your faction will be matched up with other factions of similar attack strength, fighting to win World Domination (WD) points.

I'm level 39 with 25 alliance and in a faction with my friend who is level 30, 35 alliance and my other account which is level 10. On our first match we got paired up with someone who was level 109 and more then double my A/D and in our 3rd match we went up against someone who was level 143, 131 allies and more than 3x my A/D. If this is how the pairing system works GREE can keep their WD tournaments.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-19-2013, 01:57 AM
Not so fast my friends and foes. Is he really gone?Or, has he become, a very, very, close and personal friend of mine?Argh, MATEYS. HAIL PUN.

I am a cow
01-19-2013, 02:25 AM
See you Fl@sh. Its sad really that Fl@sh is gone. ... Its all because of those stupid glitches at the start.... you will be missed RIP mate

SevenO9
01-19-2013, 02:38 AM
I am not very active on MW forums but over in the CC sections 99% of those 'Gone for good' threads were quickly followed up by a 'I am back'.

Should you be one of the other 1%: Godspeed!

five cents
01-19-2013, 04:17 AM
[QUOTE=Fl@sh;557463]I admit, I was fooled into thinking this would go off with only a few minor bugs. Instead the factions are riddled with hackers, the forts turn into in breakable barriers, gold seems to get wasted, declaring war takes 45 minutes every time. I'm done. It was nice knowing you all.

Flash, you need two things...your Maui Jim sunglasses and the info pasted below the FFP plan:

FFP has some business to attend to at the Riverside County Court house and
then some even more important business to attend to at Dukes Waikiki...
stay in touch...you are one of the good guys...regards, fivefingerpete

Small Claims court is a special civil court where disputes are resolved quickly and inexpensively. The rules are simple and informal. You may ask a lawyer for advice before you go to court, but a lawyer is not allowed to represent you in court.
Generally claims are limited to $5,000. However, an individual may claim up to $10,000. Corporations, partnerships governmental entities and other legal entities cannot claim more than $5,000. You can file as many claims as you want for up to $2,500 each in a year. But you can only file two claims a year that demand more than $2,500. Click here for additional information.