PDA

View Full Version : Response to the Post Titled 'Indian Syndicate Activity'

AppleMacGuy
01-18-2013, 12:07 PM
I don't want this lost in the above mentioned thread, so I'm posting it here...

Folks, I've been here (aside a short vacation lol) for almost as long as anyone that is left on the forum so I think I've got a reasonably and valid opinion to express.

I have had, I think, most of the Indians in my mafia since the beginning and added along the way as they 'recruited'. Most of them seemed like good people, and indeed they are. I got plenty folks from other gangs too...my aim is to get along with one and all and I've pretty much been able to do that 99.9% of the time. I've had the odd war...no problem it happens and I responded accordingly, if able, but always as an individual and never calling for help like a cry baby. Some folks here know I went for CM on my own. No problem.

Anyway as of today the Indians have almost all (maybe all by now) removed me from their mafias and some started attacking/robbing me. Fine. But the reason given, see my wall, is 'you're either with or against us'. That comment is, to say the least, the voice of a dictatorship run by a tyrant. And in itself, that statement is also thoroughly hypocritical. Why? Because each and every Indian should remove everyone from their mafia bar their own kind, since by definition they must all be against them - and they cannot differentiate otherwise for the Syndicate content.

Put simply Burn's post is an epic fail by the Indians. It displays a complete lack of respect for the neutrals in this game. Also, it is the classic manoeuvre of a group who have the distinct smell of fear about them....the fear of losing. Time to resort to underhand tactics then, as we're witnessing.

When I made my choice of Syndicate yesterday I did so on the basis that I wanted join with other neutrals. Joining the Indians would result in me labelled as such permanently and I steadfastly have and will avoid that. In fact some have wrongly assumed that I was an Indian in the past. I am swift to correct to them.

Being a bit of trekkie, I have to liken the Indian cult to that of the Borg - a load of Induhviduals (one for the Dilbert fans) attempting to consume all in their path but inevitably being undone by their own herd like instincts. Lemmings and cliff anyone?

Just my 2p worth.

PS This post is my words and mine alone - not one my syndicate members has seen this or had any influence on what I've written. Shame that the Indians can't exhibit some similar 'individuality'.

Ramshutu
01-18-2013, 12:17 PM
Someone make a star trek reference?!??

Ramshutu
01-18-2013, 12:18 PM
You should rename yourself hue and join the Indians.

You have to be a proper trekkie to get that reference.

AppleMacGuy
01-18-2013, 12:23 PM
You should rename yourself hue and join the Indians.

You have to be a proper trekkie to get that reference.

I think you mean Hugh the Borg guy...good one ;)

Burn
01-18-2013, 12:23 PM
AMG, I've never had any beef with you at all, in game or on forum, but in this instance you are way off piste.

By "for us or against us" the assumption is that you will likely as not be the "leader" of whatever syndicate you are involved in, and accordingly will be the focus of attacks, so I think the removal of you from our mobs was simply preparation for that.

Why would we have a strong, possibly strongest, player from another Syndicate, safe from attack because he is in our mob? That would be stupid on our part.

But you interpret it as you see fit, if you want to get your knickers all bunched up before we've even got started, then this will get messy.

All I'd suggest is to take a minute to reflect on the Why. Because it is an easy answer. We want to Win the Syndicate event. No more, more less. Your call it fear of losing (in lovely bold letters no less), and we call it optimising our chances of winning.

You want to escalate things beyond this simple and perfectly logical truth, then remember in time to come, that it was your choice to throw those stones, and once thrown they can't be taken back.

By the way, I'd also suggest you think hard before putting your hard earned rep on the line, because a load of toing and froing on here is only going to make everyone look bad.

Ball is firmly in your court. What happens next is your call.

Luciferianism
01-18-2013, 12:24 PM
So what and who is this mystery syndicate you've joined?

mxz
01-18-2013, 12:29 PM
Put simply Burn's post is an epic fail by the Indians. It displays a complete lack of respect for the neutrals in this game. Also, it is the classic manoeuvre of a group who have the distinct smell of fear about them....the fear of losing. Time to resort to underhand tactics then, as we're witnessing.I see your point, but remember that not everyone has the same goals as you ("my aim is to get along with one and all and I've pretty much been able to do that 99.9% of the time"). The Indians have been very clear, via Burn, that they are not interested in getting along with anyone except themselves.

Whether there's honor in that or not, is not for any of us to decide since that's what they have chosen. Members have known this going in, and if they disagree are free to leave (as has happened). No group can function solely as a dictatorship - members must be bought in to the concept and the leader. Just as you joined a syndicate for your reasons, the Indians have joined together for their reasons. As another neutral, I see nothing wrong with either of your choices. Diff'rent Strokes. *shrugs*

Dipstik
01-18-2013, 12:30 PM
"By the way, I'd also suggest you think hard before putting your hard earned rep on the line, because a load of toing and froing on here is only going to make everyone look bad."

Well in this case it would be more like getting in a mud fight with a pig.

mxz
01-18-2013, 12:30 PM
Why would we have a strong, possibly strongest, player from another Syndicate, safe from attack because he is in our mob? That would be stupid on our part.If CC Syndicates work anything like MW Factions, being on someone's ally/mob list means little. They can still be seen in the rivals list and attacked during the main events.

AppleMacGuy
01-18-2013, 12:32 PM
AMG, I've never had any beef with you at all, in game or on forum, but in this instance you are way off piste.

By "for us or against us" the assumption is that you will likely as not be the "leader" of whatever syndicate you are involved in, and accordingly will be the focus of attacks, so I think the removal of you from our mobs was simply preparation for that.

Why would we have a strong, possibly strongest, player from another Syndicate, safe from attack because he is in our mob? That would be stupid on our part.

But you interpret it as you see fit, if you want to get your knickers all bunched up before we've even got started, then this will get messy.

All I'd suggest is to take a minute to reflect on the Why. Because it is an easy answer. We want to Win the Syndicate event. No more, more less. You want to escalate things beyond that, then remember in time to come, that it was your choice to throw those stones, and once thrown they can't be taken back.

By the way, I'd also suggest you think hard before putting your hard earned rep on the line, because a load of toing and froing on here is only going to make everyone look bad.

Ball is firmly in your court. What happens next is your call.

I am exercising my right to respond and express my opinions of the Indian actions. It wasn't me who expunged every Indian from my mafia! You lot expunged yourselves!

It is interesting that your group has made the first move and made leadership assumptions of an another syndicate that may be factually incorrect. On the point of escalation - sorry but you guys already did that this morning otherwise I wouldn't have written this post! The wise man doesn't show his hand first. Just saying.

AppleMacGuy
01-18-2013, 12:34 PM
I see your point, but remember that not everyone has the same goals as you ("my aim is to get along with one and all and I've pretty much been able to do that 99.9% of the time"). The Indians have been very clear, via Burn, that they are not interested in getting along with anyone except themselves.

Whether there's honor in that or not, is not for any of us to decide since that's what they have chosen. Members have known this going in, and if they disagree are free to leave (as has happened). No group can function solely as a dictatorship - members must be bought in to the concept and the leader. Just as you joined a syndicate for your reasons, the Indians have joined together for their reasons. As another neutral, I see nothing wrong with either of your choices. Diff'rent Strokes. *shrugs*

Noted and thanks for your comments mxz...I always have a lot of respect what you have to say.

Burn
01-18-2013, 12:38 PM
If CC Syndicates work anything like MW Factions, being on someone's ally/mob list means little. They can still be seen in the rivals list and attacked during the main events.

OK, well that is news to me MXZ.

It seems we are making moves based on assumptions about how a 'war' might work, probably forgetting that this 'war' only has one purpose, to make Gree more money.

Perhaps we should all chill our beans until we know more about the particular rules of engagement.

AMG, re your "wise man revealing his hand" comment, we don't go in for such subleties, we bludgeon things to death ;) ;)

As said maybe we should all chill a little until we have a better understanding of how this syndicate ish is gonna work.

Joeycool
01-18-2013, 12:43 PM
Actually you got kicked and attacked because we thought it would be kind of fun doing so. And we spark us a bit more interest in the game. And hype up the syndicate thing.

We like to keep it interesting.

You say you expect to get on with 99.9% of people in the game right? So why cant you get on with indians just because rob or attack you? Its the name of the game matey! :cool:

Burn
01-18-2013, 12:46 PM
"By the way, I'd also suggest you think hard before putting your hard earned rep on the line, because a load of toing and froing on here is only going to make everyone look bad."

Well in this case it would be more like getting in a mud fight with a pig.

:) :) :) My Rep went down the toilet pan along with my war of words with Baron Ass, so I'm speaking from experience. Oink oink.

Sam @
01-18-2013, 12:57 PM
For comments like these, I have removed you and will be hitting and robbing you from now on. 👊💥🔫

Dipstik
01-18-2013, 12:59 PM
For comments like these, I have removed you and will be hitting and robbing you from now on. ������

What is the deal with these guys and their little pictures?

SoccerStud
01-18-2013, 12:59 PM
It makes them feel special Dipstik

Joeycool
01-18-2013, 01:03 PM

Little pictures to us are like ponies to you. No one understands why. Just us.

Burn
01-18-2013, 01:03 PM
Oh oh, it's hater'o'clock - Indians let's move out, I can't tolerate the high pitched whining noise they make ;) ;) ;)

AppleMacGuy
01-18-2013, 01:06 PM
Actually you got kicked and attacked because we thought it would be kind of fun doing so. And we spark us a bit more interest in the game. And hype up the syndicate thing.We like to keep it interesting.You say you expect to get on with 99.9% of people in the game right? So why cant you get on with indians just because rob or attack you? Its the name of the game matey! :cool:

Of course I can get along with that but not when it comes attached with the statement that "you're either with us or against us". You have to acknowledge that I have a wholly valid point there.

AppleMacGuy
01-18-2013, 01:07 PM
OK, well that is news to me MXZ.It seems we are making moves based on assumptions about how a 'war' might work, probably forgetting that this 'war' only has one purpose, to make Gree more money.Perhaps we should all chill our beans until we know more about the particular rules of engagement.AMG, re your "wise man revealing his hand" comment, we don't go in for such subleties, we bludgeon things to death ;) ;)As said maybe we should all chill a little until we have a better understanding of how this syndicate ish is gonna work.OK, fair enough!

Joeycool
01-18-2013, 01:09 PM
Of course I can get along with that but not when it comes attached with the statement that "you're either with us or against us". You have to acknowledge that I have a wholly valid point there.

Sounds like you are being a bit touchy mate.

I go back and forth all day with HB and Bam Bam. And I get on with them both famously. And we attack the bajeesus out of each other. And leave many similar comments on each others walls.

I'll give you a hug if it makes you feel any better?

Ragmondino
01-18-2013, 01:11 PM
I'd like a hug.

AppleMacGuy
01-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Sounds like you are being a bit touchy mate.I go back and forth all day with HB and Bam Bam. And I get on with them both famously. And we attack the bajeesus out of each other. And leave many similar comments on each others walls.I'll give you a hug if it makes you feel any better?Thanks for the offer but I got my missus & kids for that ;)

Burn
01-18-2013, 01:17 PM
Raggy ur dumped by the way, pluxfan also supports West Ham, but has better stats than you. Stats make me horny. Sorry. ;) ;) ;)

Ragmondino
01-18-2013, 01:21 PM
I don't like you anymore anyway. You geeks stole Olly. Your all in my bad books. And plux isn't half as much fun as me

AppleMacGuy
01-18-2013, 01:24 PM
Well all I can say is that I didn't expect so much entertainment within 24 hrs of getting my account back ;)

Ragmondino
01-18-2013, 01:29 PM
If you really want to prove a point Amg joint HTC. That'll learn them.

Joeycool
01-18-2013, 01:29 PM
Well all I can say is that I didn't expect so much entertainment within 24 hrs of getting my account back ;)

You are welcome. ;)

Now go and get that hug!

Raggy, bettycrocker... you 2 get over here! Free hugs for you 2!

Ragmondino
01-18-2013, 01:31 PM
I'm here joseph. Your boys got lucky in the cup

Joeycool
01-18-2013, 01:37 PM
Your boys got lucky in the cup

Agreed.

Replay will be a different kettle of fish.

Ragmondino
01-18-2013, 01:39 PM
You beat us in the replay already....
Now where's my hug

Joeycool
01-18-2013, 01:45 PM
You beat us in the replay already....
Now where's my hug

Crickey! I didn't even know it had happened yet! Completely missed that one!

Burn
01-18-2013, 01:46 PM
Typical Manure supporter. Do you know Van Persie plays for you now? ;)

Joeycool
01-18-2013, 01:47 PM
Has he replaced Hughes?

Burn
01-18-2013, 02:05 PM
:) :) :) :)

Ragmondino
01-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Haha
Your still not in my good books though burn.

Gaming Will
01-18-2013, 04:13 PM

Funny, while reading this whole thread all I wondered was if anyone welcomed ya back?

If not, welcome back AMG!

AppleMacGuy
01-18-2013, 04:27 PM
Funny, while reading this whole thread all I wondered was if anyone welcomed ya back? If not, welcome back AMG!Thanks GW! Yes, plenty kind folks did in the "I'm Back" thread.

AppleMacGuy
01-18-2013, 04:28 PM
Do I welcome back my arch enemy?You look like u got a virus...

AppleMacGuy
01-18-2013, 04:34 PM
Yes. Chicken Pox it's roughLooks more like anthrax to me...

Coladonato
01-18-2013, 04:36 PM
Funny, while reading this whole thread all I wondered was if anyone welcomed ya back?

If not, welcome back AMG!

Haven't seen you in quite some time either!! Good to see you again!

AppleMacGuy
01-18-2013, 04:37 PM
Haven't seen you in quite some time either!! Good to see you again!I had a very long holiday enforced upon me lol!

lordsagacity
01-18-2013, 04:40 PM
Welcome back to join the syndicate game.

Lupo
01-18-2013, 08:00 PM
Hey AMG, I gave you 30-0 today. Do not dare to hit back cuz I will put you on 2 hr timer and make you cry river.

Paulio
01-18-2013, 09:04 PM
JC, put your dog on a leash

tassychris
01-18-2013, 09:14 PM
Hey AMG, I gave you 30-0 today. Do not dare to hit back cuz I will put you on 2 hr timer and make you cry river.
Lupo you have promised to do that to me for months. Thank god you can't read a timepiece. 2 hours to someone like Lupo is a lifetime. My goldfish have a better memory.
[CM] OZ

tassychris
01-18-2013, 09:23 PM
Sir Lupo must be on the forum now just hit me... okay see you in 2 hours lol

Lupo
01-18-2013, 09:25 PM
Sir Lupo must be on the forum now just hit me... okay see you in 2 hours lol

See, I found you and gave you 10 from behind.

Dipstik
01-18-2013, 09:46 PM
My news says its been 4 hours for me

tassychris
01-18-2013, 10:01 PM
See, I found you and gave you 10 from behind.
Always from behind......you really do keep the questions up. Personally I find it liberating that someone with your orientations can make it to leader of the Indians.

tassychris
01-18-2013, 10:05 PM
My news says its been 4 hours for me
Thats it he has forgotten about you by now. Your safe for at least two weeks unless he reads this......reads this thats funny.....sorry if someone reads it to him.

Paulio
01-18-2013, 11:48 PM

AppleMacGuy
01-19-2013, 01:10 AM
Hey AMG, I gave you 30-0 today. Do not dare to hit back cuz I will put you on 2 hr timer and make you cry river.No worries keep it coming...I'm too busy collection $8 mill+ an hour and investing the $3 bilion I got in the bank...

(CK) EL
01-19-2013, 01:31 AM

be aware AMG, lupo's attacks leave permanent damages

AppleMacGuy
01-19-2013, 01:36 AM
be aware AMG, lupo's attacks leave permanent damages

not a chance this side of hell...

tassychris
01-19-2013, 02:25 AM
not a chance this side of hell...
Lupo six hours later where are you. AMG I suspect your in the same book. Indian threats they have been delivering them to me for months. Yes they do attack but no where as much as they promise. Most unorganised gang I have ever come across. Frankly their down to around six very big players now who rock at events but have basically retired the rest of the time. Burns the spokesman is a perfect example been retired for months. Iceman another example retired who they have brought out in his wheelchair just for this. Im expecting Sir Daniel will be wheeled out soon lol. Very sad. I suspect Indians will rock at the next event but it will be way closer then they expect. Lots of big inderpendents out there now who seem to have got sick of people like lupo. We will see

Joeycool
01-19-2013, 03:28 AM
Actually we don't really care about events. Or what anyone thinks of us. We are just having fun playing.

Lupo loves winding you all up. And no one else in the game gets a reaction like he does. It's highly amusing for us all to watch.

We couldn't care less who wins the syndicate thing. We don't even know how it works. So who can say who is best placed to win it.

Also I've said this before. Indians are not a gang. We are just a group of friends.

Vince the Fist
01-19-2013, 03:40 AM

I already explained that to you dipstick. They are Indian smoke signals. More coming your way real soon for your purposely obtuse ignorance of our Indian ways. 💥👊💥💀🔫💀🔫

Burn
01-19-2013, 03:44 AM
In fact the more we find out about this Syndicate event, the more it looks like nothing more significant than a Gree money-pit. Pay to Win in it's most blatant and cynical form.

Indians might even boycott the event completely.

And Tassychris, if we're not hitting you enough it is because, in spite of your blah blah on here, like you're some kind of big-shot standing up to the Indians with your 60K A/D, you are actually one of the games irrelevances.

We now maintain 3 hitlsts, A Targets, B Targets, and Others. In spite of your delusions of grandeur, you are on the Others list. Like a Z-list celebrity, you're only for use when we can't book anyone more interesting. ;) ;)

AppleMacGuy
01-19-2013, 03:53 AM
Lupo six hours later where are you. AMG I suspect your in the same book. Indian threats they have been delivering them to me for months. Yes they do attack but no where as much as they promise. Most unorganised gang I have ever come across. Frankly their down to around six very big players now who rock at events but have basically retired the rest of the time. Burns the spokesman is a perfect example been retired for months. Iceman another example retired who they have brought out in his wheelchair just for this. Im expecting Sir Daniel will be wheeled out soon lol. Very sad. I suspect Indians will rock at the next event but it will be way closer then they expect. Lots of big inderpendents out there now who seem to have got sick of people like lupo. We will see

well said and spot on :cool:

AppleMacGuy
01-19-2013, 04:03 AM
Lupo six hours later where are you. AMG I suspect your in the same book. Indian threats they have been delivering them to me for months. Yes they do attack but no where as much as they promise. Most unorganised gang I have ever come across.

Indeed...actually Lupo already tried goading me into leaving him a link...well I am not such a dumb a$$ as to give him an easy ride lol.

If he wants to hit me he can work for it. But from what I seen so far that he is pretty lazy :D Come on Loopoo you can do better than that. Maybe I need to leave my $3 billion cash on-hand out for you? :p

http://www.toolbox.uk.com/images/cc/3BillionBankBalance.png

Dipstik
01-19-2013, 05:49 AM
If mocking you was the reaction you were going for, then congrats... Money well spent.

Edit: no lupo on my news... Come on puppy... Buy a stamina refill and let's go! This is serious business!

Ragmondino
01-19-2013, 06:12 AM
Burn if its true the Indians might boycott why are they spending so much on the mw faction side?

Burn
01-19-2013, 06:44 AM
Testing/reconnaissance for CC event ;) ;)

BOS
01-19-2013, 07:43 AM
Burn if its true the Indians might boycott why are they spending so much on the mw faction side?

Raggy, that is normal spending for some :p

Ragmondino
01-19-2013, 12:05 PM
I know, ive been attacked by most so have seen the stats and leaderboards. just burn said about a boycott. Surely makes more sense to not spend in the game you play least. And spend in the one which is the main game.

tassychris
01-19-2013, 12:29 PM
Finally but at this rate he might need to change his message to I'll put you on a random timer and make you laugth at my over bloated threats.

jobadass
01-19-2013, 02:53 PM
This thread makes my head spin...asking one question; Who could have a problem with AMG?

This place has gone completely bonkers.

Paulio
01-19-2013, 05:12 PM
This thread makes my head spin...asking one question; Who could have a problem with AMG?

Apparently, it's the people who want him but can't have him.

(CoC) Goblin
01-19-2013, 06:42 PM
Why everyone fighting so much. Delete this stupid game and come play Clash of Clans. Waaaaaaay better game. NO GLITCHES OR CHEATS!!!!!!

Lupo
01-19-2013, 08:56 PM
Apparently, it's the people who want him but can't have him.

I don't need him but I can have him at my free will (anytime, anywhere)

P.S. Dammit Polio, check your news, I did it again......:p:p

Dipstik
01-19-2013, 09:10 PM

As long as its in crime city, which for lupo appears to be everything :)

Paulio
01-20-2013, 12:51 AM

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u473/paulio60/af9b45a7dcdc695bca1fbd6b53c3077f.jpg

AppleMacGuy
01-20-2013, 02:42 AM

More hot air LooPoo...you're too lazy to to back that up...my news feed is the proof :p

The best you've achieved in a week is to raid my mediocre L8 Haunted Mansions a couple of times (and thsat is cos their hourly collections). I left my 2x L10 NC out all night but seems like you can't be bothered to take what was put out on a plate for you. You need to up your game :p

Bea
01-20-2013, 04:40 AM
Actually we don't really care about events. Or what anyone thinks of us. We are just having fun playing.

Lupo loves winding you all up. And no one else in the game gets a reaction like he does. It's highly amusing for us all to watch.

We couldn't care less who wins the syndicate thing. We don't even know how it works. So who can say who is best placed to win it.

Also I've said this before. Indians are not a gang. We are just a group of friends.

Erm.. reality check!!!

Lupo
01-20-2013, 09:32 AM
More hot air LooPoo...you're too lazy to to back that up...my news feed is the proof :p
You need to up your game :p

I'm working on it. No worries.

Dipstik
01-20-2013, 09:37 AM
No lupo on my news... Just sayin'.

Lupo
01-20-2013, 11:09 AM
No lupo on my news... Just sayin'.

You're phony

Dipstik
01-20-2013, 11:13 AM
Nope. You fell off again. Better get tapping, furry boy.

Lupo
01-20-2013, 11:50 AM
And again , Polio,.......:p:p

Ramshutu
01-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Nope. You fell off again. Better get tapping, furry boy.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wVsGcpHfd2E/UE7ysaBYgPI/AAAAAAAAAuM/4sKnVzooKfw/s1600/Phony+1.jpeg

Dipstik
01-20-2013, 12:34 PM
That's a good puppy. I'll see you in another hour, right?

tassychris
01-21-2013, 12:02 AM
If you are lucky, he'll gve you 10 more from the top.
No he always come from behind. You would like him. lol

Dipstik
01-21-2013, 05:43 AM
No lupo on my news again... You know, I can't be sure, but maybe no Indians at all! Come on guys... You've got to prove you're better than me! Tap tap tap!

Sam @
01-21-2013, 05:49 AM
All is see is cry babies

Dipstik
01-21-2013, 05:55 AM
Good job boda. Try not to be such a slacker next time :)

Lupo
01-21-2013, 07:44 AM
No Lupo on my news again...

You have to understand that you are nothing for me. I can have you anytime (and I do have you) I find you, but, you are not a threat, you're useless, you never ever hit back, so just to hit you because you're pathetic sore loser!!!

Dipstik
01-21-2013, 07:48 AM
Sore loser? I think I'm about beating you by about $10k. :)

Dipstik
01-21-2013, 08:39 AM
Heh... last 3 hits on me are from Lupo, Boda, and XENOKE. (anyone else been hit by him lately? Is he even still playing?) Keep trying lupo... I'm sure you'll win the game eventually :)

Lupo
01-21-2013, 10:10 AM
Keep trying lupo... I'm sure you'll win the game eventually :)

There is no win on this game. There is ME ButtHurting YOU at my free will.

Dipstik
01-21-2013, 10:14 AM
There is no win on this game.

Wow... you mean you spent all that money and you can't even BEAT me? How dumb is that? :)

Lupo
01-21-2013, 10:19 AM
Wow... you mean you spent all that money

I spent the money I have and you don't. Hope Gree will sell Gold for FoodStamps, then you will have a chance.

Dipstik
01-21-2013, 10:24 AM
Yes, clearly your crime city account is a symbol of your RL superiority, lupo. I mean, anyone who spends all that time and money would HAVE to be a winner, right? I wish I had a comeback, but I'll just have to concede that one to you.

P.S. - It's been 2 hours... tap tap!

Lupo
01-21-2013, 08:01 PM

Check your news loser, I bet is all RED...:p:p

jobadass
01-21-2013, 08:20 PM
P.S. - It's been 2 hours... tap tap!priceless
+some

Dipstik
01-21-2013, 08:59 PM

Yep... I can't argue with your dedication. Looks like you even called in the reserves. What can I say... You sure showed me :)

Burn
01-22-2013, 03:12 AM
I smell showing CoC showing off. Dips you've become the excitable puppy you have referred to so often in the past.

Props to you though, you've even managed to get yourself a couple of fan-boys to follow you around the forum offering validation and encouragement. Rah Rah Rah ;)

Always knew the feigned disinterest was pretence. CC just didn't offer you the status and power you crave ;) ;)

Together you and Baronness will rule the World eh.

AppleMacGuy
01-22-2013, 03:26 AM

Hardly, not that I give a monkeys about such a trivial thing as being attacked, oh yeah and I cried so much that you robbed 18K from my haunted mansions.

Of course you are far too cowardly to have any money buildings in your hood for others too rob cos you might have a mental breakdown lmao.

EDIT: I left you a link loser so you can come attack me and rob me of 18k whenever lmao.

Dipstik
01-22-2013, 06:05 AM
I smell showing CoC showing off. Dips you've become the excitable puppy you have referred to so often in the past.

Props to you though, you've even managed to get yourself a couple of fan-boys to follow you around the forum offering validation and encouragement. Rah Rah Rah ;)

Always knew the feigned disinterest was pretence. CC just didn't offer you the status and power you crave ;) ;)

Together you and Baronness will rule the World eh.

You're right... I'm QUITE excited about CoC. I really think it has potential! Eventually everyone will see that.

Ragmondino
01-22-2013, 08:28 AM
Claims he spends money he has, yet the other thread says he doesn't pay?? Someone has no idea what they are saying....
And dippy don't say that we don't eventually want everyone over there

Lupo
01-22-2013, 09:44 AM
Hardly, not that I give a monkeys about such a trivial thing as being attacked, oh yeah and I cried so much that you robbed 18K from my haunted mansions.

Of course you are far too cowardly to have any money buildings in your hood for others too rob cos you might have a mental breakdown lmao.

EDIT: I left you a link loser so you can come attack me and rob me of 18k whenever lmao.

That's my boy. You will regret it...:p

Ramshutu
01-22-2013, 10:21 AM
Crime city is a huge custard pie fight to determine who gets to use a jungle jim. Play to be the best, but don't forget you're having a custard pie fight and looking uptight aggressive and angry with a custard pie in your hand looks hilarious.

Paulio
01-22-2013, 10:27 AM
nice metaphor

Burn
01-22-2013, 10:32 AM
You're right... I'm QUITE excited about CoC. I really think it has potential! Eventually everyone will see that.

I did some quick math, the top players on CoC have still pumped in $50k +, cheating is rampant, and the forums are even more juvenile and spammy than this place. Same sh!t, different venue.

Ramshutu
01-22-2013, 10:32 AM
I did some quick math, the top players on CoC have still pumped in $50k +, cheating is rampant, and the forums are even more juvenile and spammy than this place. Same sh!t, different venue.

But with goblins.