PDA

View Full Version : Maverick to Ride Again

Maverick50727
01-18-2013, 08:58 AM
FYI,
As many of you know I've been out of the forum not posting or reading since the end of November. This was due to life events and daughter's illness which I'm still dealing with. As a result I turned control of REG over to other members in early Dec, but do continue to play the game and participate in my faction.

I thank those of you who provided me their support and many kind words. I do still plan on coming back to this forum more later and continue to work with others behind the scenes to enhance the game, forum and other resources to make your game experience better I hope.

It may be still a few weeks to a month before I come back in force. My PM inbox has been full normally since the end of Nov and I have left it that way since I've been out of contact directly here.

Due to recent inquiries I felt I should at least post why I haven't been here or have updated my Resource Sheet recently. I do plan on doing that in the next few weeks when I have time. The need for the resource sheet has been greatly reduced since I worked with Khimsoo on the development of his Toolkit and he integrated much of this information into his awesome application. His contributions there are unmatched and I thank him for his efforts and development even when he was dealing with new life events of his own.

I will not be checking the forum, but again your support has been very welcome. While I'm not here directly, my friends that I deal with are and they try to keep their eyes open for me too. I hope to return more soon.

Good luck to all in the upcoming BFB event.

BigD@wg
01-18-2013, 09:09 AM
Hey Mav!
Good to see your post. Many prayers for you and your family during this difficult time. I hope to see you return in the near future.

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-18-2013, 09:25 AM
Take care of your business Maverick! Good luck to you sir!

MaximumFun
01-18-2013, 09:31 AM
Peace be with you, my friend.

mxz
01-18-2013, 09:47 AM
You're one of the best; a forum all-star for sure. Sucks that terrible things happen to such great people.

Warfiend
01-18-2013, 11:11 AM
I wasn't aware of your struggles. The very best to you and your family.

Maverick50727
01-18-2013, 11:13 AM
You're one of the best; a forum all-star for sure. Sucks that terrible things happen to such great people.Thanks for the comment. I have much repsect for you too. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

andypandy2
01-18-2013, 02:29 PM
Hang in there, buddy! Things get better.

Dudebot121256
01-18-2013, 02:49 PM
Welcome back. My prayers go out to your family.

I am a cow
01-18-2013, 02:52 PM
Good luck to you and your family

Procyon
01-18-2013, 02:54 PM
Sorry to hear Mav. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Take care of the important stuff and get past this hurdle.