PDA

View Full Version : Indian Syndicate Activity

Burn
01-18-2013, 07:59 AM
Hey all

Just wanted to give a heads-up to the neutrals that are forming syndicates. Many of you, in fact most of you, will never have been hit by the Indians before.

Obviously that is about to change.

We'd ask you to remember that we are simply trying to win the Syndicate top spot, there is no animosity, and as soon as the Syndicate gig is over, you will be once again be off the Indian radar and return to neutral status.

That said, it is inevitable that some of you will not take kindly to being hit by Indians, that is obviously understandable, and that is where you will have a decision to make.

Treat these Indian attacks purely as part of the syndicate activity and we will have no long term problems - become a forum whiner, or think you can avenge yourself by hitting weaker Indians outside of syndicate play, and you'll become a permanent Indian target.

This is not a threat in any way, please don't read it as such, it is what it is - just giving a heads-up to the good people in the game that we will be forced to hit as part of the Syndicate event.

I'll now hand the thread over to the haters from our hitlist to start spouting their anti-Indian rhetoric. ;)

P.S. Some strong players might find they are getting hit in the coming weeks before the event starts. Apologies in advance, we are simply checking the True Defence of our most likely and strongest Syndicate Rivals, again not personal, this is a necessary part of our pre-event strategy planning - we want to win the Syndicate event and will be doing everything in our power to make sure we do.

TRAZ
01-18-2013, 08:09 AM
Getting hit by Indians is very amusing. Great conversations and a riot!

Just buy gold, it'll guarantee the event win. Easy enough. :)

Forgot to add this earlier. So who would you guys be paired with for battling? Isn't it stat based? My guess is you'd have all sorts in your syndicates, which would even the playing field. So, buying cash and gold would be the turning points, no?

Babytway
01-18-2013, 08:10 AM
Can i be the first whiner

DenZ1
01-18-2013, 08:17 AM
Winning isn't always about spending - in RL or CC....
Unfortunately here it will be the only option :) Most wins can be only achieved in one way given mob sizes are equal ;)
Traz is right. Forget strategies :) most gold = most wins. It's that simple. Sorry to take away some excitement from it ;)

Burn
01-18-2013, 08:19 AM
Suddenly the syndicate war sounds a bit sh!t :(

Burn
01-18-2013, 08:23 AM
Can i be the first whiner

Hi Tway, good to see you. You, Max n AMG all posting, good, more please.

Can I have advance permission to pop my Tway Cherry during Syndicate War ;)

Babytway
01-18-2013, 08:29 AM
you can come by anytime anyone is more than welcome to visit and stay awhile :) whoever "lupos mom" is , is pretty pissed at me lololol

Dipstik
01-18-2013, 08:41 AM
Hey all

Just wanted to give a heads-up to the neutrals that are forming syndicates. Many of you, in fact most of you, will never have been hit by the Indians before.

Obviously that is about to change.

We'd ask you to remember that we are simply trying to win the Syndicate top spot, there is no animosity, and as soon as the Syndicate gig is over, you will be once again be off the Indian radar and return to neutral status.

That said, it is inevitable that some of you will not take kindly to being hit by Indians, that is obviously understandable, and that is where you will have a decision to make.

Treat these Indian attacks purely as part of the syndicate activity and we will have no long term problems - become a forum whiner, or think you can avenge yourself by hitting weaker Indians outside of syndicate play, and you'll become a permanent Indian target.

This is not a threat in any way, please don't read it as such, it is what it is - just giving a heads-up to the good people in the game that we will be forced to hit as part of the Syndicate event.

I'll now hand the thread over to the haters from our hitlist to start spouting their anti-Indian rhetoric. ;)

P.S. Some strong players might find they are getting hit in the coming weeks before the event starts. Apologies in advance, we are simply checking the True Defence of our most likely and strongest Syndicate Rivals, again not personal, this is a necessary part of our pre-event strategy planning - we want to win the Syndicate event and will be doing everything in our power to make sure we do.

And not a single crap was given that day.

Joeycool
01-18-2013, 08:41 AM
you can come by anytime anyone is more than welcome to visit and stay awhile :) whoever "lupos mom" is , is pretty pissed at me lololol

Deluxe secret hidden characters that I have to insert because deluxe does not contain enough characters

Lupo
01-18-2013, 09:08 AM
Deluxe secret hidden characters that I have to insert because deluxe does not contain enough characters

Say, DeLu(x)sional

Burn
01-18-2013, 09:11 AM
Deluxe seems to be p!ssed with everyone.

Another flat track bully that swaggered effortlessly through the games lower levels with rarely a loss, gave it large on the forum to heavier hitters than himself, arrived at high levels, couldn't handle the heat and the sudden see of red, and went a bit weird in the head, getting all prissy and hissy like a she-cat.

Some of you MEN would do well to take some tips from Tway, she has more steel than most of you combined.

This is not a game for precious little fairies. All stats and no character = Fail.

Man up, grow a pair, or GTFO.

Dr BoneCrusher
01-18-2013, 09:27 AM
Burn, from what I take from the OP, is when it comes to syndicate play we are all in it to win it and as expected no hard Fellings will bleed over to regular play. Correct?

Burn
01-18-2013, 09:34 AM
Absolutely correct Bones.

AppleMacGuy
01-18-2013, 09:49 AM
And not a single crap was given that day.

Amen to that...:D

lordsagacity
01-18-2013, 10:39 AM
No offense.
But is it necessary to post a warning? You didn't post one in the top 10 pvp event, right? Just pick top 5 guys in your group and treat it as the pvp event and your syndicate will be top 1. There's no doubt about it.
Is there any necessary strategy planning other than "spending as much as you can"?
So, take it easy indians. No need to overspend. Save some for other events.

Dipstik
01-18-2013, 10:41 AM
He just wants attention. It's pretty much the same reason he feels the need to post some sort of "10-0" message on your wall after he attacks... the attack itself is meaningless, and he's trying to find a way to make people care.

mxz
01-18-2013, 10:43 AM
No offense.
But is it necessary to post a warning? You didn't post one in the top 10 pvp event, right? Just pick top 5 guys in your group and treat it as the pvp event and your syndicate will be top 1. There's no doubt about it.
Is there any necessary strategy planning other than "spending as much as you can"?
So, take it easy indians. No need to overspend. Save some for other events.What are you hoping to accomplish with a post like this? :rolleyes:

You have some preconceived notion of what strategy can and can't do...but fall right into their strategy of upsetting you. Amazing.

tassychris
01-18-2013, 10:47 AM

Another flat track bully that swaggered effortlessly through the games lower levels with rarely a loss, gave it large on the forum to heavier hitters than himself, arrived at high levels, couldn't handle the heat and the sudden see of red, and went a bit weird in the head, getting all prissy and hissy like a she-cat.

Some of you MEN would do well to take some tips from Tway, she has more steel than most of you combined.

This is not a game for precious little fairies. All stats and no character = Fail.

I thought you had retired from the game? Isn't that a form of failer?

Paulio
01-18-2013, 10:48 AM
Burn, we all read you loud and clear. Thanks for the courteous warning.

To my Indian friends: Please do not take it personally when we hit you over the coming days to check your stats.

To my Indian enemies: Please take it personally, as I know you will. And, pretty please, help Lupo with his comebacks.

Joeycool
01-18-2013, 11:29 AM
To my Indian friends: Please do not take it personally when we hit you over the coming days to check your stats.

who is we?

Dipstik
01-18-2013, 11:31 AM
I'm pretty sure that was a typo. He missed a couple letters. He meant to type "please do not take it personally when wee hits you over the coming days." In other words, he intends to piss on your teepee.

Joeycool
01-18-2013, 11:37 AM
I'm pretty sure that was the imperial "we."

Is that a bit like the royal "we"?

Edit/ Quick ninja edit to your post there dippy!

AppleMacGuy
01-18-2013, 11:41 AM
I'm pretty sure that was a typo. He missed a couple letters. He meant to type "please do not take it personally when wee hits you over the coming days." In other words, he intends to piss on your teepee.

epic...I think I'm gonna get me a teepee too so that they can piss on that themselves...call it ironic pissing perhaps!

tassychris
01-18-2013, 11:49 AM
Teepee toilets. I've had them for months. Visiting Indians were killing my plants with kindness.

pluxfan2
01-18-2013, 12:37 PM
Burn, Hope you are well mate.

Remember is not right that you attack and rob a fellow hammer :)

look after yourself

Ragmondino
01-18-2013, 01:36 PM
Won't work pluxfan. He still hits me

Burn
01-18-2013, 01:45 PM
You little fibber, i haven't hit you since u came off list, and you even left me msg saying u had buildings up, i didn't rob em

You'll only get love from me f'sure :P

Ragmondino
01-18-2013, 02:13 PM
Well you did hit a hammer when I was on the list though.. And you haven't been in the game have you?

Watoosy
01-18-2013, 05:30 PM
How do you tell if someone belongs to rat syndicate?

Lupo
01-18-2013, 08:22 PM
To my Indian enemies: Please take it personally, as I know you will..

I'm trying to remember when was last time you had a hit on me, was 2 months ago? maybe 3 months ago? maybe 4 months ago?. In meantime I gave you roughly 3.000 - 4.000 from any position you can imagine, robbing was extra.

Paulio
01-18-2013, 09:01 PM
I'm trying to remember when was last time you had a hit on me, was 2 months ago? maybe 3 months ago? maybe 4 months ago?. In meantime I gave you roughly 3.000 - 4.000 from any position you can imagine, robbing was extra.

I think it was right after you blocked me from your wall, but before sam donated gold to you.

Eddie Eagle Eye
01-18-2013, 11:25 PM
Say, DeLu(x)sional

ROFLOL.
Classic!

Eddie Eagle Eye
01-18-2013, 11:30 PM

Well said, my good man, that LADYBOY Delu(x)sional with his bipolar OCD tendencies is certainly half a dozen beers short of a six pack!
EEE

Ragmondino
01-19-2013, 06:17 AM
I think it was right after you blocked me from your wall, but before sam donated gold to you.

Hahaha busted