PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

AllenJ713
01-18-2013, 07:07 AM
Of are none of my requests to join nor my messages actually ever going through and reaching their destinations...I've had so much trouble with this faction crap and it glitching out until yesterday finally and now I still can't even get into a faction that's remotely worth perusing. So I'm posting this rant in hopes that a higher level faction is looking for a very active and seasoned member whos on daily and has a lot to contribute as a whole so I can finally get somewhere in this whole new feature and not miss out on the battle for Brazille or whatever it is going on. Here's my code ladies and gents, please god someone from a well established Faction message me or just invite me :) I've never been so frustrated with these games before than I am now and you'd just make my day! Haha :)

189-882-781 Hit me Up!

And have a great day everyone!

Regards,
Allen

B-Schnoz
01-18-2013, 07:12 AM
We lost a lot of player to glitches, too - several got kicked earlier when we didn't boot them, but they thought we did and went elsewhere.

Join the F-Bombs
We just cleaned house and are now looking for some more daily players. We're mostly mid-level players, not expecting to rank in the top 50, but doing everything we can to get our share of the great rewards available to competitive Factions while also having fun. We will not make you feel guilty that you actually maintain a real life too, just contribute and be active is all we ask.

The F-Bombs - 10 openings
985-854-317

Current bonuses:
Infrantry Defense +5%
Building Defence +15%
Guild: +2
Currently focusing on fortifications (48 level 1-5) for the upcoming event

junkkicker
01-18-2013, 07:13 AM
Join our faction 996282376. Daily Players only.

Health regen 14%
Infantry Defense 15%
Ground Defense 5%
Building Def 25%
Building Output 10%
Guild Member +12

Milspec1
01-18-2013, 07:39 AM
says you are already in a faction

AllenJ713
01-18-2013, 09:38 AM
Yea wtf must have been something that actually went through when it told me that it didn't, only append to this one crap faction...damnit figures lol timing is so piss poor lately! I'm dropping this faction it's garbage, def gonna look into all you guys thanks for the interest! It's much appreciated :)

ernstp89
01-18-2013, 10:14 AM
Join the united states of america's faction help it grow help it get stronger benifits all your's we will be the strongest !! 907671672

ballzini
01-19-2013, 08:13 AM
Daily players only! We have 2 spots open. We are undefeated in wars. Faction invite code is 696 082 097. Must be over lvl 100 and have at least 25k attack/defense and must be will to donate to the cause daily!

boco78
01-19-2013, 08:26 AM
Slovenian Forces need 3 more active members

Come and join us....Slovenian Forces are looking for serious members! Serious daily players are welcomed! We just want to build a strong faction. We have 3 open slots at the moment. We are looking for strong and serious players who are willing to contribute and be part of the team!
We have:
- Health Regen +9%
- Building defense +15%,
- Guild Member increase +6,
- I donate almost every hour and the other active players also,
- Every new member with a high level is instantly promoted to officer...

Please join!
Just open the faction button enter in this code
171 171 953
& request to join!

The Truth SCW
03-08-2013, 06:17 AM
Of are none of my requests to join nor my messages actually ever going through and reaching their destinations...I've had so much trouble with this faction crap and it glitching out until yesterday finally and now I still can't even get into a faction that's remotely worth perusing. So I'm posting this rant in hopes that a higher level faction is looking for a very active and seasoned member whos on daily and has a lot to contribute as a whole so I can finally get somewhere in this whole new feature and not miss out on the battle for Brazille or whatever it is going on. Here's my code ladies and gents, please god someone from a well established Faction message me or just invite me :) I've never been so frustrated with these games before than I am now and you'd just make my day! Haha :)

189-882-781 Hit me Up!

And have a great day everyone!

Regards,
Allen

STEEL CURTAIN WARRIORS

Faction ID 146137758

Brazil- 795
Greenland- 488

Health Regen +14
Infantry Attack +5
Infantry Defense +20
Ground Defense +15
Air Defense +10
Sea Defense +10
Building Defense +20
Member Increase +8

I sent you my ID 294425636

We have been looking for you Allen!!!

goldenarchie
03-08-2013, 09:21 AM
Whats your stats

Jamie158
03-10-2013, 01:54 PM
currently we have 18 members but we have 12 spaces to fill up

health regen +14%
infantry defense +15%
ground defense +15%
air defense +15%
sea defense +5%
building defense +25%
building output +5%
guild member increase +10

if you want a secure place in a solid faction send a request

USMCFAST0331
03-10-2013, 04:53 PM
26TH FOR BRAZIL, 153 FOR GREENLAND, TOP 100 FOR EGYPT. MAG NUGGET (128940922) IS RECRUITING!
**PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE MESSAGE BEFORE APPLYING. THANK YOU.**
Who are we: We are a well organized (we have a stat keeper that daylights as a statistician for major company), great leadership (former and active duty military vets and corporate leaders), dedicated (we put in our time and capital to making this faction a reality and a sense of belonging and moral (we get along and we don’t just kick people for no reason).
What are we looking for: We have very few requirements.
1. You need to be at least 80k a/d to get your foot in the door.
2. You must be willing to give your phone number up and communicate via Whatsapp. We do not use the faction forum board for communication. It is ineffective.
3. You must participate. Although we do realize all of us have lives outside the game, we don’t want members leaving for a 2 week vacation and not telling us, only to return to find out you have been removed for inactivity. Communication is KEY with this faction and we do not take it lightly when you’re out of pocket.
4. Like any business or organization, we do have a chain of command in place. We expect you to follow the chain of command.
5. Dedication. You’re not coming to a faction just to “play the game” and put your fair share forward. We seek players that are going to support one another and contribute to the faction. (We have no daily donation requirement. You donate what you can and when you can.)
If you would like to be part of Mad Nugget, please contact me at smp0331100710@gmail.com (Shaun). Do NOT message me on here. I do not monitor my messages. Do NOT send a request to join without emailing me first. Most prospective members that want to join do this without notifying me first. From my standpoint, I do not know who are and what you bring to the table. Most that request get rejected. When you email me, tell me a little about yourself, why you’re leaving your current faction do you agree with the 5 requirements and a screen shot of your stats.
Please contact me if you would like to join. Do so quickly, spots fill fast.
Semper Fidelis