PDA

View Full Version : Your device isn't compatible with this version

Mitchell
01-18-2013, 02:43 AM
Went to get on game this morning,pop up screen said delete game and reinstall,so deleted game,went to playstore and got not compatible,WTH,been playing everyday dealing with missing buildings,locking up on bosses,but this is just too much,before i get too far along"android phone samsung s",anyone have any ideas or have i lost my account?

WhoAmI
01-18-2013, 03:00 AM
Went to get on game this morning,pop up screen said delete game and reinstall,so deleted game,went to playstore and got not compatible,WTH,been playing everyday dealing with missing buildings,locking up on bosses,but this is just too much,before i get too far along"android phone samsung s",anyone have any ideas or have i lost my account?

have you set transfer between device ?
if so, buy new device

Dutchie
01-18-2013, 03:17 AM

You won't have lost the account as it is server based but maybe GREE have stipulated that you must be running a newer version of the Android OS in order for MW to work.

The latest major update is Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). Most devices are still running on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) but your phone the Galaxy S has Android 2.1 ("Eclair") installed which is a really old version and probably not supported anymore by GREE.

Visit http://pages.samsung.com/ca/androidupgrade/English/ for more information on how to upgrade the Android to a later version IF it is possible on your (very old) Galaxy S.

Mitchell
01-18-2013, 03:27 AM
Thanks Dutchie,not what i wanted to hear,especially after after playing for months,then get dropped and it is 2.2.1 firmware,thanks again

Dutchie
01-18-2013, 03:36 AM
Thanks Dutchie,not what i wanted to hear,especially after after playing for months,then get dropped and it is 2.2.1 firmware,thanks again

No problem and I hope the Android upgrade works out for you.

Mitchell
01-18-2013, 03:37 AM
After this not sure would I would buy an android to play this game with so many problems for android users,was happy the way it was,lol

Dutchie
01-18-2013, 03:48 AM
You can pick up the 4th gen iPod touch from $199 and the 5th gen from $299 if you want to go down the iOS route.

Mitchell
01-18-2013, 04:06 AM
got 5th on my llp,but one i really played was android account,paying service just for this game,lol

Dutchie
01-18-2013, 05:52 AM
Don't bother getting another iOS device. Just read that you cannot transfer your game between platforms. Looks like your HLP is stuck on Android :(