PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 update is out now: World Domination Update

CJ54
01-18-2013, 12:34 AM
The 3.5 update is in iTunes now, everyone update!

Features:

-Faction boosts that affect stats should now be visible in your stats in the combat result screen.

-World Domination, baby.

There are some known issues that we will have a hotfix out for ASAP, namely deleting a faction forum post will cause a server error, and sometimes purchasing a medkit will give a server error or in rare cases crash, plus two cosmetic faction UI issues. Again, hotfix will be out ASAP.

lanemondo
01-18-2013, 12:36 AM
Woohoo! Bring it on!!! Attack against defence looks pretty cool however the new faction bonuses are not showing as increased in my profile still. Also my attack score is fluctuating like crazy. By. 40k is that correct?

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 12:51 AM
CJ, I was in the middle of an attack and said no to the new data to finish him off, will it automatically upgrade on it's own if I restart my device? It's not listing the upgrade in the play store. Android user.

JF5522
01-18-2013, 12:57 AM
CJ, why are the world domination points not reset to zero? Those are points gained from the recent beta test and it is not fair to everyone else.

Paulss99
01-18-2013, 01:05 AM
Hi CJ I have installed 3.5 but I cannot see my boost from faction increases

lanemondo
01-18-2013, 01:07 AM
Boost isn't showing for me neither. Thought this was supposed to be fixed???

Jhoemel
01-18-2013, 01:15 AM
Cj the world domination points is still not reset to 0

CJ54
01-18-2013, 01:17 AM
I'm checking on the fluctuating stats and the WD points, those will be looked into asap. The stat boosts from guild effects, you should see the difference in the combat results screen but not the profile (getting the boosts into the profile is the major pain in the rear, we've been working on it but that is not in this update).

andy_xyz2004
01-18-2013, 01:18 AM
@CJ, i dont see any update for android on playstore

HGF69
01-18-2013, 01:19 AM
Boost stats aint showing either. Not another bug!!

Whats the 'combat result screen'?

Jhoemel
01-18-2013, 01:25 AM
Boost stats aint showing either. Not another bug!!

Whats the 'combat result screen'?
Try to attack man. You will see your attack and the defense of your rival

Richie.
01-18-2013, 01:26 AM
I'm checking on the fluctuating stats and the WD points, those will be looked into asap. The stat boosts from guild effects, you should see the difference in the combat results screen but not the profile (getting the boosts into the profile is the major pain in the rear, we've been working on it but that is not in this update).

The stat boosts are actually showing up on mine as the leader buys more, i'm on android.

Scorpiocmw1979
01-18-2013, 01:28 AM
Ok so I updated app....still see no boost increase from faction bonus!!! Allllllssso why do my attack stats bounce from 40k to 112k? This is pretty silly! Why would they not stay consistent????? And while im at it;) Why is gold still to much on sale?? Why have I not received the pvp unit and my faction their recognition? Why do I attack someone and lose and then attack again and win then check their stats to find out that they are 50k below my stats(not boosted)?? Why when I(we...cause I know it's not just me) send in a support ticket, do I get a response that is almost automated!? I swear you just copy and paste then change the name when responding...............

CJ
Just saw the previous posting! Sorry dude but, this is becoming redundant:/ Are these updates tested before release or do you just drop them?

HGF69
01-18-2013, 01:31 AM
My stats are fluctuating. When I do one attack it says i use XXXk attack but the next time the report is over 10k less.

Whats going on?

Edited to add my opponents score went up in the 2nd attack by 2k.

Jhoemel
01-18-2013, 01:39 AM
My stats are fluctuating. When I do one attack it says i use XXXk attack but the next time the report is over 10k less.

Whats going on?

Edited to add my opponents score went up in the 2nd attack by 2k.

Maybe thats the multiplier of the att and def skill points so it flunctuates

Plovmand
01-18-2013, 01:40 AM
Im sorry to see that the delete posts at forum bug has not yet been solved.
I still get an invalid data error when attempting to delete a post at the faction forum.

Paulss99
01-18-2013, 01:52 AM
Hi CJ those attack stats in battles are completely random. Mine have varied down by up to 20k my boosted attack is (63k) the last raid I did showed a value of 42 k. I still have not seen a value higher than my profile stats!

Q Raider
01-18-2013, 02:01 AM
Hi CJ those attack stats in battles are completely random. Mine have varied down by up to 20k my boosted attack is (63k) the last raid I did showed a value of 42 k. I still have not seen a value higher than my profile stats!

On the account I have with the high casualty problem the figure has not gone over 40% of my attack...

Paulss99
01-18-2013, 02:04 AM
On the account I have with the high casualty problem the figure has not gone over 40% of my attack...

I am also losing units that are no where near my top 2000. I have just lost some tree snipers!

Fivestars02
01-18-2013, 02:15 AM
Hei CJ I having trouble to downloading the update and battle started for my area

Richie.
01-18-2013, 02:22 AM
Is the Android update ready soon??

Hivesy
01-18-2013, 02:31 AM
WD points need resetting to zero before this thing kicks off CJ, some beta testers would have scored 1000s of points and they can't be allowed to start on that score otherwise the whole event is a no go.

Also we still havent had our forts refunded that were killed off in beta testing, we lost 6 x level 10.

mickymacirl
01-18-2013, 02:49 AM
Ya noticing difference in attack totals when attacking people as well, one attack does say 400k att the next will be 200k att etc etc

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-18-2013, 02:50 AM
The 3.5 update is in iTunes now, everyone update!

Features:

-Faction boosts that affect stats should now be visible in your stats in the combat result screen.

-World Domination, baby.

There are some known issues that we will have a hotfix out for ASAP, namely deleting a faction forum post will cause a server error, and sometimes purchasing a medkit will give a server error or in rare cases crash, plus two cosmetic faction UI issues. Again, hotfix will be out ASAP.

I have members experiencing a crash when they click on faction tab-- after the update. Tickets sent. Just FYI.

Tate
01-18-2013, 03:27 AM
Wishing everyone the best of luck tomorrow, and the following 5 ... Count 'em, 5 days! I'll need to sleep for a week. Oh yeah, a few glitches here too. Tickets sent

Brummied
01-18-2013, 03:48 AM
Ya noticing difference in attack totals when attacking people as well, one attack does say 400k att the next will be 200k att etc etc

Yeah it seems every attack picks random units to attack with instead of 2000 best units, hope that is a quick fix :-0

Dutchie
01-18-2013, 03:50 AM
Yeah it seems every attack picks random units to attack with instead of 2000 best units, hope that is a quick fix :-0

Does it also pick random units for defense?? Oh dear, not good!

nic4msu
01-18-2013, 03:58 AM
I just wanted to confirm that this ends on 1/23 at noon PST, not on 1/22. The in-game event ticker shows it ending 1/22.

Brummied
01-18-2013, 03:59 AM

yeah thats y defence figure varies so much on battle result screen to.. this could be fun i knew we needed a way to off load low units out of inventory...should be a pretty easy fix tho...

elangomatt
01-18-2013, 03:59 AM
Sweet, my attack is about 1000 points LOWER on my battle results screen than in my normal profile

Baraka
01-18-2013, 04:01 AM
So the countdown timer in the globe is the correct time yes.

Brummied
01-18-2013, 04:05 AM
Sweet, my attack is about 1000 points LOWER on my battle results screen than in my normal profile

Yeah that's the same for me,almost exactly 1000 shy of profile figure is the battle screen's max 's attack

Brummied
01-18-2013, 04:15 AM

this could be because of units strong against factor, but should not vary so much against same opponent

Jhoemel
01-18-2013, 04:15 AM
My max attack in battle screen is 10k more than my attack in profile

Brummied
01-18-2013, 04:20 AM

has ur faction brought all the bonuses?? we are waiting to see if they work

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 04:30 AM
Still no update...no bueno.....

Dutchie
01-18-2013, 04:31 AM
Probably dumb question but when will GREE support the iPhone 5 screen... I hate those black bars! I suppose it is the least of their worries right now... LOL

Jhoemel
01-18-2013, 04:34 AM
has ur faction brought all the bonuses?? we are waiting to see if they work

We havent bought any attack bonuses

HGF69
01-18-2013, 04:40 AM
So the countdown timer in the globe is the correct time yes.

No by the time it counts down to zero the war will have been going for 3 hours. Its wrong too.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 04:44 AM
No by the time it counts down to zero the war will have been going for 3 hours. Its wrong too.

How much time is on the timer since I dont have one...... :-/

Brummied
01-18-2013, 04:57 AM

will the game lets us battle before the timer hits zero?

mickymacirl
01-18-2013, 04:58 AM
How much time is on the timer since I dont have one...... :-/

Goto the Apple Store Super, to the updates section, MW will be listed there, it isnt a push down update.

andy_xyz2004
01-18-2013, 05:05 AM
Goto the Apple Store Super, to the updates section, MW will be listed there, it isnt a push down update.

I believe supersonic is android player, and yes i dont see any update for android until now.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 05:06 AM
[QUOTE=mickymacirl;556440]Goto the Apple Store Super, to the updates section, MW will be listed there, it isnt a push down update.[/QUOTE

I'm on Android. Its not in our play store. We're just waiting.....

Borrie
01-18-2013, 05:07 AM
Another android user here.
I guess we just have to wait..

coleman1982
01-18-2013, 05:07 AM
How can my friend transfer his game from his android phone to his apple? He has tried the transfer thing on the app this still does not work. Also on his android phone it's not adding his units on profile says he has 840 and never goes any further. He has 1050 of the 600 dollar ground guys along with many other things. Can anyone give me any tips I could pass along to him he's been a consistant player since he started 2 months ago. I think the transfer would fix it all the freezing and everything but we can't get it to work. Contacted support never got a reply. Plz help thanks.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 05:18 AM
How can my friend transfer his game from his android phone to his apple? He has tried the transfer thing on the app this still does not work. Also on his android phone it's not adding his units on profile says he has 840 and never goes any further. He has 1050 of the 600 dollar ground guys along with many other things. Can anyone give me any tips I could pass along to him he's been a consistant player since he started 2 months ago. I think the transfer would fix it all the freezing and everything but we can't get it to work. Contacted support never got a reply. Plz help thanks.

Cant transfer from Droid to iOS. Trust me..i wouldve done that already. lol Also...whatever level your friend is at, it only lets hime use 5 allies. so if he is level 70...he can only use 350 allies...thus only use 1220 units. Hope that helps.

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-18-2013, 05:23 AM
Coleman you cannot transfer games between platforms. You can transfer android to another android device, or from one ios device to another.

As for your second question - Android profile stats will only show battle stats. He sees 840 units because that is the number of units he can take to battle for the number of allies he has. So he is probably level 42 with 210 allies. It's just an android difference.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 05:33 AM
I would still like to know how much time is on the timer.....thanks Gree for putting us at yet another disadvantage...we will be trying to figure out everything as we are getting our ***** kicked....

chimera69
01-18-2013, 05:42 AM
My stats in the PvP screen are showing widely variable numbers as others are reporting. And it's NOT showing #'s as my boosted stats from boost buildings (unclear if it includes increases from faction A/D boosts, as the number variability makes it impossible to determine).

chimera69
01-18-2013, 05:45 AM
I would still like to know how much time is on the timer.....thanks Gree for putting us at yet another disadvantage...we will be trying to figure out everything as we are getting our ***** kicked....

Not sure why you want to know this, as the countdown is incorrect. (Start time is 9am PST). But for whatever it's worth... as I type this, my timer shows 6hr 15min remaining.

Deskjockey
01-18-2013, 05:50 AM
If the timer is to be believed, the battle would start at noon Pacific time, three hours after we were told it should start. Somebody screwed up. Surprise. As PJ said, this whole thing is going to be fubar.

El Cid
01-18-2013, 05:55 AM

Lucky, mine is 6-10K lower

Beastmaster
01-18-2013, 06:38 AM
I have a boosted A about 100k (raw A ~75k). Been suffering from the recent casualty glitch, always losing units against players with D ~ 1/10 of my A.

After this update, Attack in the battle result from raiding shows ~80% of my boosted A, but Attack in the battle result from icon/player attack shows only ~50% of my boosted A.

Calculations in this game are seeeriously garbled. Or is it the database form?

I really don't understand how such a problem can occur and continue in a COMMERCIAL game programmed by PROFESSIONALs...

BigD@wg
01-18-2013, 06:52 AM
I really don't understand how such a problem can occur and continue in a COMMERCIAL game programmed by PROFESSIONALs...

I know it was a statement but it implied a question. However, your use of capitalization on that second word insinuates sarcasm and ultimately is the answer to the implied question. It amazes me how much content is buggy and glitchy and gets released before it is fully tested and resolved. Ahhhh, but I know the answer... The almighty DOLLAR! :)

HGF69
01-18-2013, 06:53 AM
Does anyone at Gree actually test this stuff before they release such glitchy releases.

If it were a car it would be recalled and we'd all get compensation.

Deskjockey
01-18-2013, 07:00 AM
It's almost as if the boosts, instead of increasing your attack, are actually decreasing it. This will impact WD in a very major way, as it will significantly weaken players and cause people to needlessly use gold. Start getting your requests for refunds to Apple ready, folks!

ProCision
01-18-2013, 07:01 AM

is being able to see that a apple only thing? I have never seen what I hit somebody with.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 07:12 AM
-"You will have to download a new update to participate, and that update is currently being prepped (i.e. it is not in the App Store yet). As soon as it is released, we will post on the forums to announce it so that everyone can download the update.".......

FAIL!

SevenO9
01-18-2013, 07:15 AM
Albeit the anticipated glitches I am already enjoying this event. Relax and wait. Maybe hell breaks loose and you have all reason to complain. But hey, maybe you can actually enjoy this ...

Regarding the demanded tests. After nearly 20 years in the software industry I came to the conclusion that no testing will gurantee a bug free release. There are things you simply can not simulate or test in labs or closed betas. At least not with reasonable costs. This doesn't mean we shouldn't try harder.

I just wanted to express my sympathies with the developers working on this. Creating a piece of software is an art. And I am conviced there is actually a great level of professionalism behind this. What youneed to understand is that its the finance guy running this business not the dev ...

Now back to listing and reporting all those glitches, because that really helps and is absolutely crucial.

Sorry, just my 2 cents

coleman1982
01-18-2013, 07:18 AM
Coleman you cannot transfer games between platforms. You can transfer android to another android device, or from one ios device to another.

As for your second question - Android profile stats will only show battle stats. He sees 840 units because that is the number of units he can take to battle for the number of allies he has. So he is probably level 42 with 210 allies. It's just an android difference.

Thank you and super sonic for the help. Love the game just wish glitches would resolve I finished a mission this morning got 40000 or so from it lost connection when got connection back it took my money back to what I had and the mission was still completed. Still a fun game just glitchy....

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-18-2013, 07:20 AM
still no update for android that i can see...

I also cannot even access the faction menu screen without the game crashing out... oye this is getting rough.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 07:23 AM
Sorry, before Gree hears my "Cha-ChING!" They are going to hear my "B***h-ING!"

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 07:25 AM
Thank you and super sonic for the help. Love the game just wish glitches would resolve I finished a mission this morning got 40000 or so from it lost connection when got connection back it took my money back to what I had and the mission was still completed. Still a fun game just glitchy....

No problem sir. Glad you like the game. I as well enjoy it. I just get frustrated with inefficiency.....occupational hazard.

Jacko99
01-18-2013, 07:25 AM
Agree with seven09, reality is any fault truly lies with gree management and the shareholder pressure, not the devs, truth will be those guys and CJ will probably be busting a gut under huge pressure from the higher-ups, who, in turn are under pressure from shareholders, who, in turn are people like us, the people that, if we are lucky can afford to buy shares and demand results... It's the way he world works, we as consumers and investors have little patience and it is therefore inevitable that situations like this occur, doesn't mean we shouldn't moan but just that we should moan at the right people and sometimes that is ourselves (as investors). Good luck CJ and the devs, shame on you short-sighted gree shareholders and directors (for not manning up and telling the investors that quality should come before dollars).

CJ54
01-18-2013, 07:50 AM
If the timer is to be believed, the battle would start at noon Pacific time, three hours after we were told it should start. Somebody screwed up. Surprise. As PJ said, this whole thing is going to be fubar.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread: it starts at 9 AM, not 12. If we have to push something back for some reason, I will let people here know asap.

Baraka
01-18-2013, 08:07 AM
Ok so people on android can't get the update. We are like 7 or 8 members down. Any news. Plus the countdown clock is way out. It's just chaos.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 08:17 AM
No way they get this off in 45 minutes......They haven't even offered an explanation yet.

Beastmaster
01-18-2013, 08:17 AM
No matter how they fix/improve the game, there will be complaints.

But the calculation of win/loss and casualty is the BASIC mechanism of this game. And it doesn't appear to involve complex interaction between players. Getting a set of numbers from both players' data and doing a simple calculation. Maybe I am thinking too naive, I don't know... Maybe the "getting a set of numbers" part is causing the trouble... Or they might already know that the problem is irreparable by simple measures.

Also it's been almost (or over?) a year since the emergence of no casualty glitch.

... ...

Richie.
01-18-2013, 08:19 AM
It was never going to go smoothly..

Baraka
01-18-2013, 08:29 AM
We have so many issues how can this go ahead in 30 minutes.

Deskjockey
01-18-2013, 08:33 AM
Man, this is like watching a train speed toward a semi stuck on the crossing... You know what's going to happen, you know you warned the conductor a few miles back, but he didn't listen, and yet, here we are. Get ready!

Arizona
01-18-2013, 08:35 AM
Baraka, I have important PM for you... Clear you inbox

ladyfizz27
01-18-2013, 08:35 AM
Less than 30 minutes to go until battle and our android players have no update and issues with crashes. Even one of our iOS players cannot get the update? Surely this is not going to go ahead now when there's still so many problems?!?

Gambit12
01-18-2013, 08:39 AM
We have so many issues how can this go ahead in 30 minutes.

it showing 3 hrs & a half on mine EST...

Spanish Fly
01-18-2013, 08:45 AM
Hello, Gree, is anybody in there! Just nod if you can hear me...is there anyone home? ;)

Baraka
01-18-2013, 08:46 AM
Anyone with a Old iPod who can't get the update to work do not try delete and get it as new app as you will loose your game. We are down so many people. Thing is he can't now access game at all. He's going to have to get new device and get support to restore it. This is t going to happen during brazil. We won't get a postponement so good luck to all.we will battle through with half members.

Dutchie
01-18-2013, 08:46 AM
it showing 3 hrs & a half on mine EST...

Another GREE red herring.... it starts in 14 mins!!!

Poopenshire
01-18-2013, 08:47 AM
Android App Update not available at this time as well

Dutchie
01-18-2013, 08:48 AM
Anyone with a Old iPod who can't get the update to work do not try delete and get it as new app as you will loose your game. We are down so many people. Thing is he can't now access game at all. He's going to have to get new device and get support to restore it. This is t going to happen during brazil. We won't get a postponement so good luck to all.we will battle through with half members.

Ouch... I feel for you guys. I hope it all works out for your faction!

soulnmysole
01-18-2013, 08:50 AM
http://ametia.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/president-barack-obama-laughs-during-a-meeting-in-the-oval-office-jan-24-2011.jpg

What did you guys expect?

Baraka
01-18-2013, 08:52 AM
Android App Update not available at this time as wellhow can this be going ahead.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 08:53 AM
http://ametia.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/president-barack-obama-laughs-during-a-meeting-in-the-oval-office-jan-24-2011.jpg

What did you guys expect?

****+1****

1brent1
01-18-2013, 08:58 AM
As I mentioned earlier in the thread: it starts at 9 AM, not 12. If we have to push something back for some reason, I will let people here know asap.

If its 9am pst / 12pm est (5mins from now) then why does it say within the game Campaign Begins in 3hours 5mins?

Please Advise asap. I just spent half the morning getting all our members on board for 3 hours from now becasue that is what your game reads and your saying somethign else.

Also its not clear anywhere if you can fortifications during event?

Thank You

Baraka
01-18-2013, 09:06 AM
Please can we just get an update on wen androids will get update. This is so wrong.

j0nboy
01-18-2013, 09:12 AM
Where is the update for android, half of my faction is ios ready to go the other half is android, when is the update available?!?!?!? And yes its all caps im yelling!!!

CJ54
01-18-2013, 09:13 AM
Android's going live around noon, it is delayed but we have not forgotten about you and are working feverishly over here on it.

We wiped the WD point table, so that should be clear now and not showing/counting any beta values. We're also looking into the fluctuating stats in the combat window (it's working correctly on Android, but not iOS at the moment).

Baraka
01-18-2013, 09:14 AM
Where is the update for android, half of my faction is ios ready to go the other half is android, when is the update available?!?!?!? And yes its all caps im yelling!!!there is no android app. This is running IOS only at the moment. Sucks.

j0nboy
01-18-2013, 09:17 AM
I'll say thanks when the time is right, if you know what I mean...

Baraka
01-18-2013, 09:17 AM
Android's going live around noon, it is delayed but we have not forgotten about you and are working feverishly over here on it.

We wiped the WD point table, so that should be clear now and not showing/counting any beta values. We're also looking into the fluctuating stats in the combat window (it's working correctly on Android, but not iOS at the moment).

As always thanks CJ. We can't get a fight.

CJ54
01-18-2013, 09:18 AM
We'll get it out asap, guys. I'll keep you updated.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 09:20 AM
We'll let you take an extra day if we can get it glitch free! ;-)

CJ54
01-18-2013, 09:33 AM
We'll let you take an extra day if we can get it glitch free! ;-)

Well, a big part of the reason Android tends to come out a little later is due to the fact that there's about 100 devices compared to about a tenth of that number, and we do our best to make sure new features work across all those devices whenever possible.

In this case, this is the first time we've released a brand new feature for Android/iOS at just about the same time, so we're monitoring that carefully. We can't wait on both because the way the system is currently set up, we have to deploy iOS first (that's why even for established stuff, droid tends to be 1-2 hours later).

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 09:34 AM
That, ironically...makes sense. See...a lil explanation goes a LOOOOONG way. Thank you sir.

Doom837
01-18-2013, 09:34 AM
Understand. Thank you CJ

Ferr
01-18-2013, 09:37 AM
Cj pls check why we have not started yet...

killian121212
01-18-2013, 09:37 AM
Terrible terrible terrible. Way to rush this out!

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 09:47 AM
Wait...wait...wait......what if the faction leader (myself) is an Android user ( I am) and I haven't been able to declare a defense leader ( which I cant)...but some one declares war on us?

CJ54
01-18-2013, 09:51 AM
Wait...wait...wait......what if the faction leader (myself) is an Android user ( I am) and I haven't been able to declare a defense leader ( which I cant)...but some one declares war on us?

Did you guys declare war? EDIT: You're not put in the battle system until you declare war.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 09:54 AM
OMFG!!! I'm getting attacked left and right! WTF is this!!!! Im DONE WITH THIS GAME!

killian121212
01-18-2013, 09:56 AM
I love losing units and being attacked when my faction is battling without me because im on android. Thumbs up g
ree!

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 09:57 AM
This is UNACCEPTABLE on ANY level.....total lack of communication and we are paying a steep price for it. This isn't fun at all....why even bother. Im totally disgusted right now!

Deskjockey
01-18-2013, 09:59 AM
New bug--our faction declared war nearly 50 minutes ago and... nothing. We're still waiting to be paired up with another faction. According to CJ, if no faction could be found that was a good match. we would have been released and allowed to declared war after 20 minutes, but that is NOT happening. As a result, we are tied up in limbo and unable to earn points. This is completely screwed up.

Mongo
01-18-2013, 10:02 AM
New bug--our faction declared war nearly 50 minutes ago and... nothing. We're still waiting to be paired up with another faction. According to CJ, if no faction could be found that was a good match. we would have been released and allowed to declared war after 20 minutes, but that is NOT happening. As a result, we are tied up in limbo and unable to earn points. This is completely screwed up.

That sounds like almost as much fun as getting your teeth kicked in fighting alongside 4 of your faction members....I am stupid enough to still be having fun. And if I just started pumping 25 gold into continuous attack mode I could be stockpiling all these globie points that are worth, um, what are they worth again?

Col Matt
01-18-2013, 10:04 AM
How the heck can war be declared 2 hours before it should? How can factions already have over 400,000 points? This is absolutely ridiculous! I have spent a lot of time and money on this ame! Sort it out you idiots!

josempolo
01-18-2013, 10:06 AM
We must have the same level of priority than iOS. On the market is about 30% android devic3s and iOS about 40%. I felt discriminated for that, and also, to begin an event been not ready for it. Please hurry. Also we get freezed very often, and also when attacking rivals, you see each time less items from oponent or if you return to your base. I need to reiniciate very often my Xoom tablet, Android version 4.0.4

SuperSonic Chimp
01-18-2013, 10:07 AM
THAT IS 8 STRAIGHT DEFEATS BY SOMEONE 45 LEVELS HIGHER THAN ME! AND i CAN'T EVEN SEE WHATS GOING ON!!!!!

killian121212
01-18-2013, 10:10 AM
That's nothing I have over 100 losses...can't do anything. Thanks again CJ For rushing this before both operating systems were tested and confirmed and thanks for screwing our faction out of the pvp ranks! Good business!

dispatch_me
01-18-2013, 10:12 AM
I can't access the game at all, very disappointing. I can only imagine what my situation report is going to look like when I'm able to.

commander Don
01-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Im an android user, I now cant load the faction page and it crashes. the same is happening with all android faction members.

just to let you know

thx

soulnmysole
01-18-2013, 10:18 AM
Seems like WD is panning out to be a success. Good job Gree!

CJ54
01-18-2013, 10:20 AM
Hey guys, I'm locking this thread to keep info in one place where we can see it, if possible. For Battle for Brazil issues/feedback, post in the main stickied thread.