PDA

View Full Version : For all those Heading into Battle Tomorrow...

BigD@wg
01-17-2013, 08:30 PM
Just wanting to wish all those that are battling for Brazil...good luck! I hope that all those involved will stop by and post here to provide some details about the faction battles. Even though I am not participating I would like some feedback on the event. Thanks!

Alaska Ken
01-17-2013, 08:32 PM
Looking forward to tomorrow. 😊

CAPT.GIN
01-17-2013, 08:36 PM
It's goons be sick!!! I think I'm gonna lose a lot of units though : (

BigD@wg
01-17-2013, 08:50 PM
It's goons be sick!!! I think I'm gonna lose a lot of units though : (

I think everyone other than the golden armies will lose lots of units.

dads
01-17-2013, 08:54 PM
oh well of to war,if you see a walking stick been thrown at you that's me & I ran out off units.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-17-2013, 09:20 PM
No worries, BD, I'll keep you posted pal.

I know this guy, who knows that guy, so I got people in the know.

albeezy
01-17-2013, 09:22 PM
My PREDICTION...PAIN! ~ Clubber Lang

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-17-2013, 09:24 PM
My PREDICTION...PAIN! ~ Clubber Lang

Yeah, but its merely virtual pain.

It ain't real, beezy.

Kelly's Hero
01-17-2013, 09:27 PM
The pain is temporary but the memories last forever! :p

Dopfer
01-18-2013, 12:00 AM
So many lost units..

BigD@wg
01-18-2013, 03:36 AM
Will be interesting to hear some results. Screenshots of any fight scenes would be greatly appreciated.

Dutchie
01-18-2013, 03:52 AM
What are your reasons for not participating? Just being curious...

iamnasty
01-18-2013, 04:46 AM
No worries, it's just a fake army, nobody die, hurt or injure in MW, other than PRIDE, lol

Cheers :D

BigD@wg
01-18-2013, 05:49 AM
What are your reasons for not participating? Just being curious...

This was my first impression after the original announcement:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41972-MW-3.0-Hope-is-a....

Even though my original assessment appeared to be fairly correct, I joined a faction for a short time as I got caught up in the hype. I quickly realized that it was difficult to be in-game hunting for bricks all the time and impossible to build my base or army with the huge donations I was providing. If I had stayed I would have never gotten my anniversary centers.

Depending on the feedback from the Battle for Brazil, I may change my mind. If it actually works and isn't a complete bust, casualties are not massive, and a good faction will have a now free player, I will up myself into the shark pool and have go at it next time.

Dutchie
01-18-2013, 05:59 AM
This was my first impression after the original announcement:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41972-MW-3.0-Hope-is-a....

Even though my original assessment appeared to be fairly correct, I joined a faction for a short time as I got caught up in the hype. I quickly realized that it was difficult to be in-game hunting for bricks all the time and impossible to build my base or army with the huge donations I was providing. If I had stayed I would have never gotten my anniversary centers.

Depending on the feedback from the Battle for Brazil, I may change my mind. If casualties are not massive, and a good faction will have a now free player, I will up myself into the shark pool and have go at it next time.

Fair points and I can understand where you're coming from. Ranger's LLPs are trying to participate without building up too many XP. If you look at the last PvP event, we had a ratio of 10:1 for Raids:Attacks and there was a very good reason behind this ;)

Let's see how this BfB goes... we're in for a penny, in for a pound now. We'll let you know how it goes and get some screenshots for you!

BigD@wg
01-18-2013, 06:05 AM
Fair points and I can understand where you're coming from. Ranger's LLPs are trying to participate without building up too many XP. If you look at the last PvP event, we had a ratio of 10:1 for Raids:Attacks and there was a very good reason behind this ;)

Let's see how this BfB goes... we're in for a penny, in for a pound now. We'll let you know how it goes and get some screenshots for you!

I know there are some camping factions and that maybe where I end up if the battles prove to be a bust for non-gold armies. However, if it proves successful then I will not want to camp any longer and will be ready to fight for a faction. Any info and screenshots will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Dutchie!

Tctiger
01-18-2013, 06:53 AM
good luck to all the forum teams (anyone reading this i count as a forum team) and have FUN

Lucky4u
01-18-2013, 07:53 AM
GOODLUCK Tiger!and to all VFF!god speed!

Idiokus
01-18-2013, 08:30 AM
Hello all...what's up BigD@wg:-) for sure keep ya posted...thanks for making this thread! Good luck to all forum members
I hope things will run smoothly...and this sale right now is a sign that it all might get ugly...for our wallets that is!
Great day to you all...

albeezy
01-18-2013, 09:01 AM
Yeah, but its merely virtual pain.

It ain't real, beezy.

No doubt! My units feel no pain when they die because they arent real!