PDA

View Full Version : No fun here!

Dipstik
01-17-2013, 07:29 PM
Pursuant to new, unwritten posting guidelines, there will be absolutely nothing amusing in this thread.

Violators will be towed at owner's expense.

http://skrapdiggy.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/serious-face.jpg

Hero of Time
01-17-2013, 07:33 PM
Seriously? How many accounts are you gonna make in 1 night?

Dipstik
01-17-2013, 07:34 PM
Seriously? How many accounts are you gonna make in 1 night?

So you LIED when you said you were leaving? And we're supposed to take your WORD for it that you're not santa?

The Kraken
01-17-2013, 07:35 PM
I just joined the forum after playing the game for a couple months because someone said i should come here for to learn about the game and suchnot. i thought this forum was supposed to be helpful and all i see tonight when i first join is these stupidhead people messing everything up. What gives guys? I mean come on already.

Hero of Time
01-17-2013, 07:38 PM
I just joined the forum after playing the game for a couple months because someone said i should come here for to learn about the game and suchnot. i thought this forum was supposed to be helpful and all i see tonight when i first join is these stupidhead people messing everything up. What gives guys? I mean come on already.

Don't worry about it, man. Admin or CJ will come in a few minutes and ban the troll. In the meantime, try looking for normal threads like the IPH club thread.

Dipstik

Good post! More seriousness!

The Kraken
Maybe you should sniff my ass.

Ok this is not ok to come and talk to me like in this manner which you have chosen. How does onebody make report of negative reflections onto this person?

The Kraken
01-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Don't worry about it, man. Admin or CJ will come in a few minutes and ban the troll. In the meantime, try looking for normal threads like the IPH club thread.

It is nice you have stepped to help me. May i ask who is iph and where to find them..?

Dipstik
01-17-2013, 07:43 PM
It is nice you have stepped to help me. May i ask who is iph and where to find them..?

I think iph is a cool guy. He makes tons of $ and doesn't afraid of anyone!

Hero of Time
01-17-2013, 07:43 PM
Ok this is not ok to come and talk to me like in this manner which you have chosen. How does onebody make report of negative reflections onto this person?

If you look under their name you'll see a small triangle. Click that to report posts.

IPH isn't a person, it's your Income Per Hour in the game. There's a thread here where we track our IPHs.

The Kraken
01-17-2013, 07:45 PM
You are an illiterate fool. I'd still hit you from the top though.

I am not feeling as warm as my hopes were from my visit here. Maybe the best would be if i return tomorrow with the prospect of this being over..?

Dipstik
01-17-2013, 07:48 PM
I am not feeling as warm as my hopes were from my visit here. Maybe the best would be if i return tomorrow with the prospect of this being over..?

Y u no like serious thread??

Hero of Time
01-17-2013, 07:48 PM

I wouldn't count on it. These trolls roam the forum everyday because they have nothing better to do with their lives. Just ignore them and report all of their posts.

Dipstik
01-17-2013, 07:51 PM
I wouldn't count on it. These trolls roam the forum everyday because they have nothing better to do with their lives. Just ignore them and report all of their posts.

Or do like this guy does... Come back and reply to everything while complaining about it nonstop. Also... Presents.

The Kraken
01-17-2013, 07:54 PM

You are very helpful and seemingly to be kind also. I will as you instruct make reports towards these men who speak as they do. The triangle of which you spake will be my new friend, as i hope you will be too! Ciao my hero - im apologize for entendre but i could not pass joke

the_dude
01-17-2013, 08:04 PM
You are very helpful and seemingly to be kind also. I will as you instruct make reports towards these men who speak as they do. The triangle of which you spake will be my new friend, as i hope you will be too! Ciao my hero - im apologize for entendre but i could not pass joke

Hahaha, lulz at you santa. You have been trolled