PDA

View Full Version : Merger of Equals

SuperSonic Chimp
01-17-2013, 06:09 PM
With the WD event starting tomorrow, we're trying to fill our remaining sports and looking to absorb any factions with 13 or less members into ours. We feel handicapped by the glitch where we couldnt remove ghost members for so long....if any faction is interested in merging, please PM immediately!

drofn10zt
01-18-2013, 10:33 PM
With the WD event starting tomorrow, we're trying to fill our remaining sports and looking to absorb any factions with 13 or less members into ours. We feel handicapped by the glitch where we couldnt remove ghost members for so long....if any faction is interested in merging, please PM immediately!

"I doubt if we are top 50 but we have some pretty active folks at all levels.
We got killed by our first leader not knowing what this was about and then had the funzio couldnt delete players issues just as you did

I think it would be tough to get our top folks to join you because we do have a lot of trust in our faction, maybe the merger can work the other way.. we expect an active player but we aren't quick to boot folks that attempt to contribute. We want at least two hours of income, but we aren;t monitoring things and squeezing every nickel and dime out of folks. There is a lot of trust in the group ...

921691938"

SuperSonic Chimp
01-19-2013, 11:51 PM
I just saw this reply...sorry. But we absorbed one faction already and looking to absorb another faction when this is over. But the space is much smaller now, just 9 spots. It's highly unlikely for my faction members to move since we are doing VERY well in this event. Aiming for top 100 but top 200-250 more likely based on projections(guestamations...but it sounded more intelligent)...although no prize for that.

Shmacker
01-23-2013, 01:23 PM
I just saw this reply...sorry. But we absorbed one faction already and looking to absorb another faction when this is over. But the space is much smaller now, just 9 spots. It's highly unlikely for my faction members to move since we are doing VERY well in this event. Aiming for top 100 but top 200-250 more likely based on projections(guestamations...but it sounded more intelligent)...although no prize for that.

was wondering if you and your top members would consider merging our factions? We have some good members and together we can dominate! we were very close to top100 but together we can make it!*

goldenarchie
01-23-2013, 01:35 PM
shmacker...I would be interested and have the spots you need, I also have a few more people I can move around...but you would have to bring your guys my way.

arch

Delphine
02-03-2013, 11:27 AM
I saw your thread and was thrilled to see someone working on merging with other Faction. Be curious to know what sort of issues/topics that came up as you worked out the merger? How big is your faction?
Delph FL

SuperSonic Chimp
02-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Just saw this. Whoops. The first question taht came up from the other faction was: "What are the rules?" We don't have many if any, so that was easy. The other faction leaders wanted his officers to remain officers in the new group, which was somewhat hard because he had like 8 officers. We only had 2, no one cared to have the title in the existing group. I eventually settled on 3 from his group and kept our two+myself. I didn't want 10 officers out of 30 members. This actually angered him after a few days and we don;t know why since none of his members complained at all. And he eventually left. All the members that came with him decided to stay. it wasn't confrontational at all, as a matter of fact, i never got to speak with him since there was an eight hour time zone difference.

But the group is a whole now, we're up to 32 members and everything is great! mergers aren't hard, just be sure you have a good partner to do it with. Don't merge with just anyone for the sake of merging.

Cmputrgbln
02-04-2013, 02:09 PM
I second what Chimp said about not merging just for merging sake. That said, I tried to set up merger with 3 factions total so far. Two of them decided to join each other instead and the 3rd one is MIA... Definitely not easy. Of course now we have less space to take in another faction and that makes it even harder....