PDA

View Full Version : What the hell

Dry
01-17-2013, 04:14 PM
What the hell happened to the forum layout colors .. I don't like it at all

Dutchie
01-17-2013, 04:21 PM
Not just me then...

I need to borrow manbeast's sunnies to tone down the brightness!

Big O
01-17-2013, 05:07 PM
Tomorrow we get the new logo:D2216

General Soviet
01-17-2013, 05:15 PM
Yeah Dry, I really don't like it. I can barely see the thread names.

Stormchaser
01-17-2013, 05:32 PM
It would be nice to have the option of different styles in our profile settings. Myself, I'd choose the ... wait for it ... (Cue techno music...) O,O,O,O, Original Style!

-Stormchaser

iamnasty
01-17-2013, 05:37 PM

It's part of GREE cost cutting program, GREE does not care what you like or not !!!

cheers:D

LeBarticus
01-17-2013, 05:43 PM
I don't like it either. White background is painful to the eyes lol. Especially at night.

Ryans67
01-17-2013, 06:08 PM
So budget cuts forced them to shut down the color? Sad day indeed. :)

King little fruit fly
01-17-2013, 06:36 PM

I think this wonderful bright color jacks up your electric bill more than the black out is going at Gree HQ! :D

iamnasty
01-17-2013, 06:39 PM

Yep, do you think GREE feel sorry for your sadness, NO, wake up and welcome to reality !!!

cheers:D

Dudebot121256
01-17-2013, 06:41 PM
I love the background but I prefer the forum part to be the original colours.

CJ54
01-17-2013, 06:41 PM
It's a good thing they didn't go with my suggestion, or you guys would be looking at a background with endless wainscoting of dancing hamsters and Comic Sans as the default font. Yeah, I'm from THAT web generation.

Seriously though, we are making some UI changes to the forums, it is a work in progress, and you'll see some changes over the next few days. Feel free to leave us your feedback, we're listening.

King little fruit fly
01-17-2013, 06:47 PM
Man, I thought I was in the wrong forum tonight. Good that Dry started this thread. ;)

Ascent
01-17-2013, 07:46 PM
CJ? What are you doing? STAPH! :D

Did anyone complain about the forum colors??

Humans are creatures of habit. We get mad when things we get used to change without good reason. And I doubt there is any good reason to change a color scheme we all got used to. Go change some other ****, like the hackers and cheaters and the glitches and get us back our fortifications et cetera...

CAPT.GIN
01-17-2013, 07:50 PM
i LLLLOOOVVVEEE the smell of my balls. especially after running or after a hot shower. balls are awesome!

Spanish Fly
01-17-2013, 07:52 PM
Gree make it. You eat it and you will like it!

Dry
01-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Hey cj ,, can you put some naked lady's in the backround .,, this will be nice ,
A lot members will join

nic4msu
01-17-2013, 08:09 PM
Add me to the list of complaining ... PLEASE change the background back! iPads have a very limited brightness lowering capability, and the all white background is too bright to read comfortably!

albeezy
01-17-2013, 08:43 PM
It's a good thing they didn't go with my suggestion, or you guys would be looking at a background with endless wainscoting of dancing hamsters and Comic Sans as the default font. Yeah, I'm from THAT web generation.

Seriously though, we are making some UI changes to the forums, it is a work in progress, and you'll see some changes over the next few days. Feel free to leave us your feedback, we're listening.

The dancing hamsters wasnt the annoying part. It was that blasted song that they were dancing too! Yes, I am from that generation too. As for this Comic Sans business, PJ would love that! Especially if you default everything to size 18 font that changes colors every 5 characters!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-17-2013, 09:23 PM

You KNOW what I like.

I need the extra sized font, as well as the bold font.

Some of us are visually challenged.

The world is composed of many colors, so the forum should be, too.

Besides, colors aren't obscene, nor are they offensive.

And, depending on HOW I log in, you don't always have the ability to increase font size.

CosmicSquirrel
01-17-2013, 09:33 PM
I'm new here but I don't like the bright colors. Can we have it how it used to be?

:p

manbeast
01-17-2013, 10:03 PM
Not just me then...

I need to borrow manbeast's sunnies to tone down the brightness!

here you go brah ***hands over shades***