PDA

View Full Version : Belated Happy New Year and such...

Burn
01-17-2013, 06:49 AM
It's late, but wtf, to friend and foe alike, Happy New Year, hope everyone had a great holiday, and that the year ahead is a good one.

So what have I missed?

I've had a quick scan of the forums and I've noted that one previously sane forumite is now doing a great impression of a whining butthurt sissy, and everyone else is seemingly going Syndicate mad.

Syndicate process is relatively straightforward, if you've got any kind of Rep or standing in the game or on the forum, you ask to join the Indians and you become an instant winner. :)

Naturally Indians will take up all syndicate places first, but if there are any left afterwards, we will be opening it up to neutrals of good reputation, until our quota is filled.

If you've previously been in CK or any other mob of similarly shabby morals, no need to apply - the answer will be No.

Anyway, roll on the official Syndicate Wars, and genuinely, good luck to everyone hoping to finish second :)

311Chico
01-17-2013, 07:44 AM
Respectfully, the Indians are not what they once were. Some key defections and the presence of new Strong players have eroded the Indian dominance. I'm not trying to start a flame war, but the sheer fact that the Indians are asking for Help with their syndicate is an acknowledgement of their weakness. Noodles would have never OKed this thread and his leaving was the start of the fall of the Indians.

mxz
01-17-2013, 07:47 AM
First thread back is already trying to start some ish. Classic. Good to have you back to liven this place up.

The biggest update is probably that CCM got nerfed. The new regime is swifter and heavier on the sanctions. A bunch of regulars have gotten perma-b& (including the one you referenced), mostly for trolling and posting pics too scandalous for the boards. A few other regulars have left for various reasons. The MW side tried to organize a gold boycott by spamming their forum; it broke down in about 2 weeks after factions (syndicates) were released for them.

Elastic Earl
01-17-2013, 07:55 AM
Munches Popcorn

Dhusagar
01-17-2013, 07:57 AM
Good to see you back Burn. Missed your mad posts! Now all we need is my favourite loony to return and the universe will be good again!

Burn
01-17-2013, 08:30 AM
Thx for the heads-up MXZ.

Chico311, you talk history like u r in the loop, if you want to talk come out from behind your lil undercover 2 post disguise, then we can talk - get real or GTFO. Same old cowardly BS. At least that is consistent..

Dhusager, I'm only here for the abusement of the foolish for the amusement of the coolish ;)

P.S. For clarity, the assumption is that CC syndicate size, if it follows MW lead, will be 50+, there are not now, nor has there ever been 50+ Indians - recruitment of quality over quantity has always been our way. So yes, there may well be spaces for a handful of select and respected neutrals.

Burn
01-17-2013, 09:05 AM
Who are you referring to?

Not you Spaghetti, that other fella from CCS that gets a boner every time he sees Lupo

:) :) :)

It surprises me the extent to which people are prepared to make it oh so very obvious, and oh so publically too, the significant effect that Lupo has had on them, their game, and their psyche. A cut and dried Lupo win I reckon.

Sage advice: Don't poke the Wolf, he bites, a lot, every day, forever.

Paulio
01-17-2013, 09:40 AM
Welcome back Burn and happy new year to you. Things will be getting very interesting ...

Burn
01-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Welcome back Burn and happy new year to you. Things will be getting very interesting ...

Interesting is interesting, I'm interested.

Of course this is Gree, it could be a right old pile of steaming, costly, broken, detritus. If it is, I'm outta here for good.

This syndicate thing is their last chance to retain me as a customer. I reckon there are quite a few others that feel similarly.

Tissues
01-17-2013, 09:48 AM
Welcome back Burn...
Did this for you over the holidays.. Enjoy.. (",)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42696-Xmas-Greetings-Indians-amp-the-Forum-Community.

Burn
01-17-2013, 09:53 AM
Mate, I love that, it's brilliant, all of them on that thread are.

Your message was cool too, thx for the kind words :)

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q601/Yiddokid/77EA70CE-EF9D-4B2B-9E94-CA7FA8E0B1DD-1505-000000CD02E9CEBC.jpg

Hero of Time
01-17-2013, 09:55 AM
Happy belated New Year, Burn. Hope you have a great year.

Burn
01-17-2013, 10:01 AM
What no swear words? Did Santa bring you Puberty?

AppleMacGuy
01-17-2013, 10:07 AM
Syndicate process is relatively straightforward, if you've got any kind of Rep or standing in the game or on the forum, you ask to join the Indians and you become an instant winner. :)

Naturally Indians will take up all syndicate places first, but if there are any left afterwards, we will be opening it up to neutrals of good reputation, until our quota is filled.

If you've previously been in CK or any other mob of similarly shabby morals, no need to apply - the answer will be No.

Anyway, roll on the official Syndicate Wars, and genuinely, good luck to everyone hoping to finish second :)

Hah, hah love the unbiased assessment...that will only encourage the forthcoming Syndicates :p

PS Welcome back...your timing was...ummm...fortuitous? Clairvoyant even? :cool:

PC77
01-17-2013, 10:16 AM
Forum has just got so much better in the last 10 secs with these couple of returns..
Welcome back burn, great having something good to read here again..
And also welcome back AMG, took awhile but better late than never
Great to hear from you both..

Burn
01-17-2013, 10:20 AM
So I'll put your name down then AMG ;)

Be sure to let the lesser mortals know you are now off the market.

And yep, my return is definitely related to Syndicate, I found out about it from fellow Indians.

Was genuinely thinking about jacking game in permanently, in fact my game has been completely idle last few weeks, not logged in once.

Let's hope this ish lives up to the hype.

Burn
01-17-2013, 10:21 AM
Cheers PC77, although wait until the trolls spot me and start their ish, and you'll wish I'd stayed gone ;)

AppleMacGuy
01-17-2013, 10:38 AM
So I'll put your name down then AMG ;)

Be sure to let the lesser mortals know you are now off the market.

Too late...I was already off the market :cool:

Ragmondino
01-17-2013, 11:06 AM
Hey burn. Welcome back. West ham have fallen to pieces. A sure sign nothing changes

Burn
01-17-2013, 11:14 AM
Hi Raggy, yeah bad patch, hopefully we'll get back on track Saturday. Need a goalsorer I know that much, hopefully Chamakh will knock a few in.

Nicky the Nose
01-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Welcome back Burn

Ragmondino
01-17-2013, 11:25 AM
Yeah I agree. When the injuries clear we will pick up again. Hopefully Carroll will be back soon to help as well

Burn
01-17-2013, 11:34 AM
Hi Nicky.

WTF with this HTC ish, seems everyone is now sporting the HTC banner.

Is HTC the new CK for 2013?

What's it all about Alfie?

Joeycool
01-17-2013, 11:34 AM
Respectfully, the Indians are not what they once were. Some key defections and the presence of new Strong players have eroded the Indian dominance. I'm not trying to start a flame war, but the sheer fact that the Indians are asking for Help with their syndicate is an acknowledgement of their weakness. Noodles would have never OKed this thread and his leaving was the start of the fall of the Indians.

Erm... hello 2 post newbie. (Aka the voice of experience)

You are of course wrong. The Indians are stronger than ever. I would say if you were to pick a top 10 strongest players in the game at least 5 of them would be Indians.

1 would be from CK
1 would be from CCS
and the others would be solo players.

What we also have is a ridiculous amount of experience as playing as a team. It is unrivalled. And we have been playing as a team since 2011.

I dont know how syndicates work. But I'm sure we are incredibly well positioned to be the benchmark syndicate.

dudeman
01-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Nice to see some familiar names back on the forum.

Happy belated new year to you too Burn.

Welcome back AMG.

Ragmondino
01-17-2013, 11:45 AM
Hey HTC is our mw faction. Nothing to do with cc at the min. I'm still flying solo as TnA

Dr BoneCrusher
01-17-2013, 11:53 AM
nice to see you back it's about time

Hero of Time
01-17-2013, 11:57 AM
HTC ranked #18 out of every faction in MW in the PVP event.

311Chico
01-17-2013, 12:17 PM
Burn, nice, if you can't shoot the message, shoot the messenger.

JoeyCool, only a few short week ago you could have said 8 out of 10. It's trending one way and that's not up. Also, their are a lot of players over 300k now, but no new Indians. It's cool though, this syndicate thing should be fun. I do think you will need more then 6 or 7 active players. Maybe Burn is doing what you have to do.

SiennaSharpe
01-17-2013, 12:34 PM
Welcome back and Happy New Year.

Coldjoey
01-17-2013, 12:39 PM
Glad your back mate but where have you been? QPR hasn't been around either. I bet he crawls out from under his stone to welcome you back. And yes Hero of his Time has grown up (a bit)

jobadass
01-17-2013, 12:52 PM
Great to see you back Burn! Thanks for the well wishes.

Things have been a bit dull around here lately. You might be the spark some of us need!

HTC is a MW thing. I've found that side of the house more interesting, but now with syndicates...who knows?

Joeycool
01-17-2013, 12:54 PM
Burn, nice, if you can't shoot the message, shoot the messenger.

JoeyCool, only a few short week ago you could have said 8 out of 10.

I would also disagree with that. But I'll tell you what. Name the top 8 that we used to have? That we now dont.

2 players have recently left.

One was pretty strong.

The other even now wouldn't be in the top 10. So I would disagree with that. We are by far the strongest group in CC stat wise. Team work wise we are head and shoulders above anyone else.

(ask Paulio and Bonecrusher)

And I have had numerous messages about people asking to join our syndicate. Even before Burn suggested we may take applications.

Anyone who thinks we are not still "the" force to be reckoned with probably has little knowledge of the game. I would say that at a guess, (appart from one or 2 of our members and new recruits), all indians are in the top 100 players in the game.

PC77
01-17-2013, 01:38 PM
Sorry to go bit off topic burn but as it has come up, does one have to have silly stats to get involved in this syndicate thing. Don't have a clue what it's about and how it'll work. Sorry again..

BOS
01-17-2013, 03:45 PM
HTC ranked #18 out of every faction in MW in the PVP event.

TBC, the small group of Indians, paired with some great independents, came in 5th out of every faction in the MW PvP event. Lol, and this isn't even our game! We will have some fun with the syndicate event :cool:

jobadass
01-17-2013, 04:06 PM
TBC, the small group of Indians, paired with some great independents, came in 5th out of every faction in the MW PvP event. Lol, and this isn't even our game! We will have some fun with the syndicate event :cool:yes, but we spent 10% of the RM and got the same prize:-P

Burn
01-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Hi Joba, nice to hear from you.

PC77, I dunno the answer to your question mate. MW players are better placed to answer you.

Joey, screw Chico, if he wants answers let him come put from under his fake account, then he can be treated with greater respect. Got no time to deal with people hiding under Anonymity like Rats.

Gree, why you made Forum look ugly. Go catch some bloody hackers or something.

Dipstik
01-17-2013, 04:25 PM
Got no time to deal with people hiding under Anonymity like Rats.

I suppose your real name is Burn?

Burn
01-17-2013, 04:39 PM
I suppose your real name is Burn?

It's what everyone calls me in real life. Part of my name. But that's moot, point is as you well know, i've never had a second acount, and I don't need to scurry off to make a new account to say what I think.

This game used to be about fighting and banter, now it's about chicanery and sneakiness. The rats have truly taken over. Most are morally bankrupt.

Anyway, what u here for, I heard you were busy being a bigshot in the Klan these days ;)

Paulio
01-17-2013, 04:43 PM
It's what everyone calls me in real life. Part of my name.

Is your real name Bernard?

Burn
01-17-2013, 04:47 PM
:) Surname. If my mum called me Bernard I'd have claimed my inheritance early ;)

Paulio
01-17-2013, 04:58 PM
LOL. I bet nobody can guess my real name.

sez
01-17-2013, 05:02 PM
This game used to be about fighting and banter, now it's about chicanery and sneakiness. The rats have truly taken over.

Says the dork who worked to create a spy in another group and the following threads bragging about it for weeks.

Plumbernick9
01-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Says the dork who worked to create a spy in another group and the following threads bragging about it for weeks.

Details please.

Joeycool
01-17-2013, 05:09 PM
LOL. I bet nobody can guess my real name.

Is it Lio?

Dr BoneCrusher
01-17-2013, 05:13 PM
This is great things are almost back to normal.

Paulio
01-17-2013, 05:15 PM
Is it Lio?

You stalker!!! Get out of my head!

Burn
01-17-2013, 05:15 PM
:) :) :) :)

Sez, are you a professional whiner? Serious question, cos your kinda at Olympic standard.

sez
01-17-2013, 05:19 PM
Details please.

Search CK Spy, they even gave away gold to anyone who could guess the spy's in game name. Be careful though, I'm pretty sure Burn climaxed a few times and the threads are probably still sticky....

Burn
01-17-2013, 05:21 PM
If you open Paulios pic in image editing software and invert it, you see the real him. I haven't done that by the way, that would be weird. I just recognise the Invert filter.

So if his name is similarly edited, then he is actually Oiluap. Do I win a vault of Gold?

Burn
01-17-2013, 05:25 PM
Sez, fill out the form, we'll see what we can do about getting you a little compensation, or at very least some butt cream...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/indianhurt.gif

sez
01-17-2013, 05:28 PM
Saw that like what 6 weeks ago? get some new material.

sez
01-17-2013, 05:29 PM
I'll be here to always call out your hypocrisy and just general douche baggery

Burn
01-17-2013, 05:37 PM
Fish. Barrel. Gun.

Dipstik
01-17-2013, 05:47 PM
Wow burn... Seems like NO ONE missed you. The usual subjects aren't even here!

Burn
01-17-2013, 06:38 PM
Dips, at least two trolls been in, posted, and then got nerfed.

Edit: make that 4, new Admin is efficient and ruthless :)

Dipstik
01-17-2013, 06:58 PM
not as fast as you Burn baby. U got da love for yo Jamaican princess and Burn love is fast love like a glove

They have a cream for that these days...

Dr BoneCrusher
01-17-2013, 06:58 PM
Wow, give it a rest. CJ can you ban MAC addresses

Dipstik
01-17-2013, 06:59 PM
I doubt it, b.

Honestly, once the bans got frivolous, it's not surprising no one cares about them.

mxz
01-17-2013, 07:08 PM
Burm be munchin more den popped corn. He popped my corn, then I popped his. I like a man dat can take itI don't even understand what that means...

Dipstik
01-17-2013, 07:12 PM
I don't even understand what that means...

Google "pegging"

Hero of Time
01-17-2013, 07:14 PM
I've been gone much of the day and I've noticed that now we're seeing multiple accounts of AuntJemmima's type in 1 day again. How many accounts has she made today?

Dipstik
01-17-2013, 07:16 PM
I've been gone much of the day and I've noticed that now we're seeing multiple accounts of AuntJemmima's type in 1 day again. How many accounts has she made today?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, Santa.

Dipstik
01-17-2013, 07:19 PM
We got a name for it in Jamacia

Burning

... They have a cream for that...

Hero of Time
01-17-2013, 07:19 PM
Looks like the forum has gone wild again. I'll try to keep my sanity and go to the troll-less forums.

Dipstik
01-17-2013, 07:21 PM
Looks like the forum has gone wild again. I'll try to keep my sanity and go to the troll-less forums.

SOOOOO much wrong with this post...