PDA

View Full Version : Brick drop rate lowered?

Anjunbeats
01-17-2013, 04:22 AM
When this faction thing started I used to get like 1 brick by 20/25 attacks. Since the recent PvP faction event I rarely get one brick in 50 attacks.

Is it only me or did it get "nerfed"?

Alo
01-17-2013, 08:00 AM
to me it seems also, that brick dont drop off so often as they used to a week or two ago :(

iamnasty
01-17-2013, 08:06 AM
Are you kidding, couple of them drop on my head !!!! My small little faction instructed me not to donation any bricks as the donation bank run out of space to store so many bricks !!!

Cheers :D

Alo
01-17-2013, 08:29 AM
Are you kidding, couple of them drop on my head !!!! My small little faction instructed me not to donation any bricks as the donation bank run out of space to store so many bricks !!!

got couple today too, but b4 that there was atleast a week or two "dry space" and again b4 that getting even 5 bricks a day was nothing abnormal.

iamnasty
01-17-2013, 09:02 AM
got couple today too, but b4 that there was atleast a week or two "dry space" and again b4 that getting even 5 bricks a day was nothing abnormal.

Soldier, you must have been sleep while on duty !! Since i join this little faction, on my very very worst day, I still managed to collect 20+/day and I felt so bad!! you must be joking on managed 5 bricks/day !!

Anjunbeats
01-17-2013, 09:16 AM

lol I dream about that many bricks.. I hardly get my 5 to 10 bricks a day by attacking every free minute

Alo
01-18-2013, 07:25 AM
Soldier, you must have been sleep while on duty !! Since i join this little faction, on my very very worst day, I still managed to collect 20+/day and I felt so bad!! you must be joking on managed 5 bricks/day !!

sir I'm not sleeping sir. Been playing it for 3 weeks. Try to make 20 bircks a day with 5 bullets (ok now I have a little more but still....:D)

Wufnu
01-18-2013, 07:50 AM
When this faction thing started I used to get like 1 brick by 20/25 attacks. Since the recent PvP faction event I rarely get one brick in 50 attacks.

Is it only me or did it get "nerfed"?

He's not wrong. My whole faction has noticed the reduction in the drop rate.

CJ54
01-18-2013, 07:51 AM
Nothing changed. It's random.