PDA

View Full Version : The most succesful boycott ever initiated by....... Gree (but i saw it first ;)

Ferr
01-17-2013, 04:07 AM
Guys considering the outcome of my poll on the new LE set i must conclude we have the best and most succesfull boycott of LE sets currently working!! Praise to us all and this clearly shows that we can be united if we want to!!

Side note; ty Gree. I should have thought of this myself. Anyways, you have earned enough with the cheap LE sets, pumped up many stats of many players therewith decreasing the gaps between all factions. A levelling playing field? Back to purchasing all invisible boosts....

Dutchie
01-17-2013, 04:12 AM
I think Gree will bring back the cheap LE sets at random times in the future as the revenue generated will be much greater than the $0 they get with the full priced LE sets :)

BigD@wg
01-17-2013, 04:51 AM
Well at this point my suggestion to them would be to up the stats in the prize pool. When they run a 2-part LE set, have the standard set of units with current LE stats for the bonus units. When they run the more expensive 4-part LE sets then the bonus units must have much higher attack and defense to be attractive to anyone.

Sandukan
01-17-2013, 04:55 AM
The "cheaper" LE deal brought in even casual spenders while the big spenders went all in.
Sounds like a great business model, right?
Nope. Not in Greeland.
That was too easy.

Maybe they want to preserve the "integrity" of the game and don't want to flood the market with easily available high powered weapons? Silly if you ask me. I wonder what the NRA feels about this tactic to restrict the sales of arms.

Poopenshire
01-17-2013, 05:13 AM
LE sets? they released new ones? Wow I could care less after last week!

King little fruit fly
01-17-2013, 09:16 AM
Ferr, you got me excited for a second with that b word. Lol

Scorpiocmw1979
01-17-2013, 10:27 AM
Well at this point my suggestion to them would be to up the stats in the prize pool. When they run a 2-part LE set, have the standard set of units with current LE stats for the bonus units. When they run the more expensive 4-part LE sets then the bonus units must have much higher attack and defense to be attractive to anyone.

I still think that the price of gold is too high! For me this is a game on my phone! $100 gets 1500g but, 1500 gold can only obtain you one or two good units with minuscule a/d points:/ For $100 I can buy Black ops 2, 1 month xbox live, pack of cigarettes, 12pack of beer and a #1 from McDonalds.....that's pretty sad when you break it down!

BigD@wg
01-17-2013, 10:34 AM
I still think that the price of gold is too high! For me this is a game on my phone! $100 gets 1500g but, 1500 gold can only obtain you one or two good units with minuscule a/d points:/ For $100 I can buy Black ops 2, 1 month xbox live, pack of cigarettes, 12pack of beer and a #1 from McDonalds.....that's pretty sad when you break it down!

Totally agree. It's crazy. And I'm crazy for having bought... Lol! All of those other choices in your list make a lot more sense...especially the beer and cigarettes! :)

albeezy
01-17-2013, 10:49 AM

Yo FERR, can you believe this blasphemy? Take him to the tribunal!

I am a cow
01-17-2013, 01:53 PM

You go brother

chbranch
01-17-2013, 04:39 PM
You can even drop that 12 pack of beer and get 2 40's of Ol E and upsize that #1.