PDA

View Full Version : All factions move up 1 from eighth place?

GRW
01-17-2013, 01:28 AM
HI...just benn attacked by a "phenomenal" player with 41b in the bank and lesser a/d than me..gosh I cant beat him..hmm I wonder why this is. Anyhow, dont know if it is important but he is being lined up as the defence leader by the US Wolverines...posted their hierarchy, player smells a bit to me.... sure they will sort it out...but more to the point....if there IS a cheat in that group then a group playing by the rules could benefit...just a thought...oh...I have reported him to gree and taken screenshots

Bart
01-17-2013, 01:34 AM
HI...just benn attacked by a "phenomenal" player with 41b in the bank and lesser a/d than me..gosh I cant beat him..hmm I wonder why this is. Anyhow, dont know if it is important but he is being lined up as the defence leader by the US Wolverines...posted their hierarchy, player smells a bit to me.... sure they will sort it out...but more to the point....if there IS a cheat in that group then a group playing by the rules could benefit...just a thought...oh...I have reported him to gree and taken screenshots

What is your stat?

mickymacirl
01-17-2013, 01:50 AM
Just checked him out myself, 1000% a hacker with 41b and about 6000 attacks done, this dude has 450 of the boss loot from the last few maps, NOT POSSIBLE LEGALLY!

GRW
01-17-2013, 01:52 AM
Bart...nearly 600,000 attack

mickymacirl
01-17-2013, 02:05 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/qxs974.png

Scorpiocmw1979
01-17-2013, 02:07 AM
Well at the rate Gree handles things! We will be at the battle for china by the time he gets handled:/

mickymacirl
01-17-2013, 02:22 AM
Well at the rate Gree handles things! We will be at the battle for china by the time he gets handled:/

I think in fairness, he will be handled pretty quickly I would hope, problem is, how many others are they!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-17-2013, 02:32 AM
I think in fairness, he will be handled pretty quickly I would hope, problem is, how many others are they!

This isn't referencing you, Mickey.

You know the deal.

I told the rest of you so, I have been preaching this sad song for weeks.

Yet, you chose NOT to listen to me, because Gree's song sounded sweeter.

They promise you swell loot.They whisper sweet nothing's about mystical boosts.

They tell you about pots of Gree gold, if you capture O'Greedy, the two foot tall GOLD PLATED LIEPRECON!

You KNOW it's all a scam, but you want to believe in those really, neat boosts.

That's how they hook you.

Promises, promises, promises.

All you'll ever get is scammed, conned, cheated, disappointed, and fleeced.

This thing won't go as planned.

But, even if it does begin, there are dozens of these cute, playful HACKERS out there, ready to scalp your avatar.

I'm boycotting.

Maybe you should stop dreaming and start boycotting?

andy_xyz2004
01-17-2013, 02:35 AM

Maybe... After 50 level

HGF69
01-17-2013, 03:07 AM
Gree better remove this player, otherwise what's the point in the rest of us playing honestly!

In the process the faction should be penalised.

Bart
01-17-2013, 03:16 AM
He completed a lot of missions though, maybe it is possible to those top loots from the map.

Energy hack maybe, but I would not jump to the conclusion every time I see someone with 400k stat.

GRW
01-17-2013, 03:27 AM
What..and a 347k defence means I fail to win a raid with a 575k attack?...Hmmm

Fl@sh
01-17-2013, 03:34 AM
Good job lord. We have all run into hackers in the last PvP tournament as well, and they have all been reported.

mickymacirl
01-17-2013, 03:43 AM
He completed a lot of missions though, maybe it is possible to those top loots from the map.

Energy hack maybe, but I would not jump to the conclusion every time I see someone with 400k stat.

With respect, you dont know what I know, I'll state my rep on this guy being dodgy, keep up the good work though! :P

mickymacirl
01-17-2013, 03:56 AM
Gree better remove this player, otherwise what's the point in the rest of us playing honestly!

In the process the faction should be penalised.

I 100% agree with you here HGF, but remember we have the likes of CJ fighting our corner, and from previous interactions with him I have confidence he will move on this pretty fast.

James_mac
01-17-2013, 04:04 AM

If Micky says its dodgy, it's dodgy. He defo knows his stuff and to quote him "you don't know what I know"
How's things Micky, hope things are well mate.

Q Raider
01-17-2013, 04:14 AM

Let's look at this logically.

A high end Boss takes around 24 missions to get a 10% chance at getting the top boss loot.
They have 450 of the top loot.
Just under 12000 missions required if they were playing the game correctly.....

And on a 10% chance they hit the top loot every time......

Logic says:
Energy hack OR Mission hack to reduce number of hits to get loot.
Mission hack to ensure boss loot each time.
Mission hack to ensure maximum payout each time.
Likely skill point hack as well given such a low number of losses.

mickymacirl
01-17-2013, 04:46 AM
Let's look at this logically.

A high end Boss takes around 24 missions to get a 10% chance at getting the top boss loot.
They have 450 of the top loot.
Just under 12000 missions required if they were playing the game correctly.....

And on a 10% chance they hit the top loot every time......

Logic says:
Energy hack OR Mission hack to reduce number of hits to get loot.
Mission hack to ensure boss loot each time.
Mission hack to ensure maximum payout each time.
Likely skill point hack as well given such a low number of losses.

Or all of the above! I'd like to point out at this stage in this forum thread that Funzio have been very active with the ban hammer in the last 4 days, an amount of players have been banned from the game for illegal activity, this is all CJ's doing, fantastic work on his part.

Crypt
01-17-2013, 05:26 AM
still no answer from Gree about the causality rate during the event, i lost so many valor units to players with half my att/def, also noticed loosing fights that i would have won before the event

mickymacirl
01-17-2013, 05:38 AM
still no answer from Gree about the causality rate during the event, i lost so many valor units to players with half my att/def, also noticed loosing fights that i would have won before the event

Only way to stop cas legally is to have all gold units I'm afraid Crypt.

BigD@wg
01-17-2013, 06:08 AM
Or all of the above! I'd like to point out at this stage in this forum thread that Funzio have been very active with the ban hammer in the last 4 days, an amount of players have been banned from the game for illegal activity, this is all CJ's doing, fantastic work on his part.

It's great they are actively trying to rid the game of currently hacked accounts. Nice work CJ. But they need a more proactive approach in stopping the hacks. I know there will always be hackers and criminals! But, it shouldn't be players' responsibility to hunt down and track hackers. This is Gree's responsibility, not ours. Figure it out Gree.

Thief
01-17-2013, 10:28 AM
I say PUNISH the FACTION! It should be up to the Faction to Police their own Members and determine if they have a clear Cheater. If its apparent they are a Clear Cheater then Factions need to be held accountable!

Until that happens then we might as well all be Hackers if we allow Hackers to play in our factions.

HGF69
01-17-2013, 10:36 AM
I say PUNISH the FACTION! It should be up to the Faction to Police their own Members and determine if they have a clear Cheater. If its apparent they are a Clear Cheater then Factions need to be held accountable!

Until that happens then we might as well all be Hackers if we allow Hackers to play in our factions.

If it was my faction I boot any cheat or hacker out for fear that the rest of them will get punished and suffer. Sit tight, wait and see or be prepared for Grees consequences!

Selfproclaimed
01-17-2013, 10:48 AM
Before factions. We all knew who had uber stats. Now with factions. New uber stat players seem to be coming from the woodworks. I have a general idea how much the legit players spent to get where they are. So when I see new players with uber stats, the likeliness of them being a hacker is pretty high. Even iphs. Alot of us veteran players know who's got high iphs and such, so when we see a new guy with 8mill iph and it isn't ferr. We pretty much know its a hacker. Sadly I think their are alot more. Seeing certain factions wondering how they got to where they are with no name people.