PDA

View Full Version : Syndicetiquette

Tommy Two Toes
01-16-2013, 09:19 PM
It appears from many of the signature files I see, that lots of players have two accounts. For me, its one on my tablet, and another on my phone.

The first is a level 18 account, which I really don't want to level any further, until IPH is where it is supposed to be, so the camper faction seems like a pretty good fit for it.

My other account is also not too impressive, since I started leveling too fast when I joined, but can win a lot of fights and robberies at level 50, and would probably be a better fit with VFF?

Mostly, I just want learn the game--and to get to know some folks here, since most of you seem pretty funny, and laid back.

Is it a conflict of interests to want to put accounts in two different syndicates? Especially if they have different objectives, and aren't likely to go to war with one another?

mxz
01-16-2013, 09:25 PM
Not necessarily. Many of us have two accounts. Depending on the purpose and goals of the factions there may be a conflict of interest, but it's highly unlikely, just based on odds. In MW there's probably 10,000+ factions, so your odds of getting matched up against yourself are pretty small. On top of that, most people that have two accounts have one active/HLP and one camper/LLP. Factions accepting each of those types of players are likely at very different points and have very different goals.

Deconfliction should be done with your leaders. As a hypothetical example...if you have one player with the Indians and one player with CK the leadership of both would probably have a problem with it. The one no-no is using one player to spy on the other syndicate for information. It's kind of an honor issue, but, again, most camper accounts aren't going to be invited to join a group worth spying on.