PDA

View Full Version : What happen to that "Ultimate Event Reward" & "Become an Epic Boss?"

Gambit12
01-16-2013, 08:59 PM
Where is the individual prizes for the winners CJ? You promise us this during the holidays that you will reward the selected winners. What happened to the LE set for "Create the Ultimate Event Reward" & the prize to "Become an Epic Boss?" What happened here CJ..??

Modern War One Year Anniversary!
Of the many things to be grateful for this holiday, you are at the top of our list. Modern War recently celebrated its one-year anniversary, which was made possible by players like you.

To commemorate this milestone, we want to put YOU in the game. Become a part of the action like never before with these Modern War contests:

Become an Epic Boss
Literally face the competition and get featured as our next Epic Boss! To enter, send us your mug shot, a picture of your family and friends, or whatever you want to represent your badassery to the Modern War community. Just keep it PG-13, folks.

Create an Event Reward
Still looking for the ultimate gift? Create it and introduce a brand new Event Reward. If there’s something you’re dying to add to your stash of bonuses, show us what you’re looking for—whether it’s naughty or nice is up to you.

For both contests, simply upload a photo to the forum by next Thursday, 12/20/12, and you’ll be entered! The Modern War team will select four finalists, then players will get to vote and determine the winners. If only taking over the world was so easy…

This game may be about global domination, but we want to take a moment to wish you much happiness and peace this season! Thank you again for all your support and everything you do for Modern War—we hope you have as much fun playing it, as we do making it.

To make sure your pictures get seen, post them directly into the correct contest thread in the General sub-forum. Here are the links:

The Next Epic Boss? YOU!

Create the Ultimate Event Reward!

1. This is the link for the "Ultimate Event Reward." http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42894-Create-the-Ultimate-Event-Reward!&referrerid=47800

Hey guys, we have selected finalists on feasibility/aesthetics/etc., and it looks like we are actually going with an LE set out of them so that we can use all four (more winners!). The winners will be announced when the LE set goes live and will all receive a free full set.

Some of the proposed item bonuses are pretty cool, and one or more may actually see the light of day down the line (if so, we'll let people know).

2. This is the link to "Become an Epic Boss." http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42893-The-Next-Epic-Boss-YOU!&referrerid=47800

Okay everyone, we've gone over all the entries. I can't share the details yet, but the boss will be female (sorry unicorn man fans). We'll let you know more when the epic boss approaches; it should be within the next month.

Thank you all for the entries and pictures.

Corsair
01-16-2013, 09:10 PM
What are you looking for? Do you think he needs to update on a weekly basis? He closed out the threads and said coming soon all of what, a week or two ago? Maybe you haven't noticed the whole World Domination event going down this weekend, and everything leading up to that. Sheesh...give the man a break and have some patience.

Gambit12
01-16-2013, 09:14 PM
What are you looking for? Do you think he needs to update on a weekly basis? He closed out the threads and said coming soon all of what, a week or two ago? Maybe you haven't noticed the whole World Domination event going down this weekend, and everything leading up to that. Sheesh...give the man a break and have some patience.

Lol! Just double checking Corsair. We never know, maybe he just forgot about it, you know what i mean... I hope this thread will remind him for his promise...

Gambit12
01-17-2013, 10:56 AM
CJ4 is online now, i gotta bump this so that it will remind him...

Corsair
01-17-2013, 12:40 PM
Lol! Just double checking Corsair. We never know, maybe he just forgot about it, you know what i mean... I hope this thread will remind him for his promise...I get you, I just know how annoyed I get when I have my head down on some huge project and someone calls me to remind me of my TPS reports. Don't be a Lumberg!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy3rjQGc6lA

BigD@wg
01-17-2013, 12:44 PM
I get you, I just know how annoyed I get when I have my head down on some huge project and someone calls me to remind me of my TPS reports. Don't be a Lumberg!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy3rjQGc6lA

Great movie!

Dr. Dengus
01-17-2013, 12:45 PM
"That'd be greeeaaaaaatt."

BringIt
01-17-2013, 12:49 PM
I posted a thread about this a couple days ago...no reply. I thought he meant the next LE set would come with the units from this contest

Gambit12
01-17-2013, 01:00 PM
I get you, I just know how annoyed I get when I have my head down on some huge project and someone calls me to remind me of my TPS reports. Don't be a Lumberg!

No offense Corsair, you work in the office & i don't and i hope i don't annoy you or CJ54 like the Lumberg guy...