PDA

View Full Version : Am I the best faction recruiter here or what? Top this!

King little fruit fly
01-16-2013, 06:58 PM
Since I joined my current faction on the 2nd day into the PVP event last weekend, I was able to poach 1 black ops with >100k attack and 2 very active general/colonels (>90k attack) from other factions, and they were used to be my base daily looters. Top that, beastlyman (recruiter for REG).

It doesn't get any better to turn your enemies into friends. Now if I can poach classified and beastman away from REG, then I will apply for the HR director position at Google. ;)

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 07:14 PM
Since I joined my current faction on the 2nd day into the PVP event last weekend, I was able to poach 1 black ops with >100k attack and 2 very active general/colonels (>90k attack) from other factions, and they were used to be my base daily looters. Top that, beastlyman (recruiter for REG).

It doesn't get any better to turn your enemies into friends. Now if I can poach classified and beastman away from REG, then I will apply for the HR director position at Google. ;)

Congratulation :D

P/s - Please don't accept anyone from VFF Betty, otherwise no more friendship and Betty be really short of players !!! Beastman is OK now coz he's with REG

cheers :D

General Soviet
01-16-2013, 07:17 PM
Haha nice job! It seems the new tactic of factions is member stealing, and you've perfected it!

King little fruit fly
01-16-2013, 08:03 PM
Anything goes in order to win, I learn it from the master beastlyman. :o

Don't worry, I will not touch any VFF guy, especially the Charlie guys! Oops, too late, I got a response from one of your top defenders. :D

King little fruit fly
01-16-2013, 08:04 PM
Congratulation :D

P/s - Please don't accept anyone from VFF Betty, otherwise no more friendship and Betty be really short of players !!! Beastman is OK now coz he's with REG

cheers :D

Of course not, I don't want Baraka to choke my neck! ;)

I am a cow
01-16-2013, 08:07 PM
[QUOTE=King little fruit fly;554330]Since I joined my current faction on the 2nd day into the PVP event last weekend, I was able to poach 1 black ops with >100k attack and 2 very active general/colonels (>90k attack) from other factions, and they were used to be my base daily looters. Top that, beastlyman (recruiter for REG).

Nice job

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=King little fruit fly;554330]Since I joined my current faction on the 2nd day into the PVP event last weekend, I was able to poach 1 black ops with >100k attack and 2 very active general/colonels (>90k attack) from other factions, and they were used to be my base daily looters. Top that, beastlyman (recruiter for REG).

Nice job

LFF, you should recruit this COW, seems and sounds like a good COW, but make sure you've a proper barn for COW, moo moo moo

cheers:D

King little fruit fly
01-16-2013, 09:06 PM
[QUOTE=I am a cow;554436]

LFF, you should recruit this COW, seems and sounds like a good COW, but make sure you've a proper barn for COW, moo moo moo

cheers:D

I have a nice ranch in Texas to house cows, but I do need a tough cowgirl or cowboy to milk them, want in yourself? :D

Hivesy
01-17-2013, 02:15 AM
Don't tell the other VFF teams just yet but Baraka, Jhenry and Manbeast have just been voted in to Alpha. This should be fun. And sorry PJ you'll have to wait until the next intake :)

iamnasty
01-17-2013, 03:17 AM
Don't tell the other VFF teams just yet but Baraka, Jhenry and Manbeast have just been voted in to Alpha. This should be fun. And sorry PJ you'll have to wait until the next intake :)

Hmm, ....hopefully Baraka not going to write nasty about himself !!!!

Cheers :D

Mcdoc
01-17-2013, 03:20 AM
Don't tell the other VFF teams just yet but Baraka, Jhenry and Manbeast have just been voted in to Alpha. This should be fun. And sorry PJ you'll have to wait until the next intake :)LOL - wow - since we're "voting" people in - might as well include Ferr in our next batch of recruits - LoL

King little fruit fly
01-17-2013, 09:09 AM
Yeah, right, guys. Beastlyman is following me like a puppet, he sneaks in every target I contacted, go read on their walls people. Baraka, you have every right to choke this peastgirl. Lol. :d

Poopenshire
01-17-2013, 09:23 AM
Funny if they were such good recruiters why haven't myself and several other people been contacted?

Just posing the question. A good recruiter tries all options.

BigD@wg
01-17-2013, 09:53 AM
Funny if they were such good recruiters why haven't myself and several other people been contacted?

Just posing the question. A good recruiter tries all options.

True, but I think most know that to be a futile attempt.

Poopenshire
01-17-2013, 09:54 AM
True, but I think most know that to be a futile attempt.

Someone has too much common sense. Get thee out of the forum! but your right. I just wanted to be wanted.

BigD@wg
01-17-2013, 09:55 AM
Someone has too much common sense. Get thee out of the forum! but your right. I just wanted to be wanted.

I don't have quite enough though....cuz I'm still playing!

I'm still waiting on Speed to send me an invite! :)

theplayernll
01-17-2013, 10:24 AM
Join our faction Theplayer Corp. we searching for people who plays often every day.
Are you the one we are looking for?

38 concrete blocks

Use invite code 278 130 521 to join our new faction!

manbeast
01-17-2013, 11:07 AM
I give credit where credit is due. Nice job Jeffrey.

The message you copy and pasted on EVERYONE's wall was brilliant. I made a spoof and posted it on some walls yesterday. My first real attempt at "in game" recruiting. I was much more selective than you were though. So far I have recruited/sponsored 10 people for REG. The rest had someone else sponsor them, and I just did the paper work.

That said, you are still a despicable person and I look forward to killing your last few transport raiders in Brazil ;)

NakedCherryPie
01-17-2013, 11:16 AM
No one has been able to recruit me yet...

King little fruit fly
01-17-2013, 11:33 AM
I give credit where credit is due. Nice job Jeffrey.

The message you copy and pasted on EVERYONE's wall was brilliant. I made a spoof and posted it on some walls yesterday. My first real attempt at "in game" recruiting. I was much more selective than you were though. So far I have recruited/sponsored 10 people for REG. The rest had someone else sponsor them, and I just did the paper work.

That said, you are still a despicable person and I look forward to killing your last few transport raiders in Brazil ;)

Despicable?? This from a copycat, classic!

My transport raider count is down to 3 from 20 thanks to classified, another disgraced and dishonorable REG member like you. If you want the rest, take a number and get in line. I think you will meet PUN in the semi before you have a shoot at me in the final. Lol.

NakedCherryPie
01-17-2013, 11:35 AM
You should change your name again.

King little fruit fly
01-17-2013, 11:39 AM
No one has been able to recruit me yet...

I tried to reach out to a nakedcherrypie yesterday and she just attacked me like 1 hour ago, is she one of your clan member? She is level 140 with 472 ally count at 160k attack, or she is a pretender like thunder child here?

If I bark at the wrong tree, could you be our faction defender, it would be a honor to have you on board!

King little fruit fly
01-17-2013, 11:48 AM
You should change your name again.

I don't dodge bullet, never change name or drop ally count to avoid attack, ask classified.

My twin brother jeffrey changed his game to be consistent with his forum name, he doesn't hide, not in his blood. After all, he is a great character not like the despicable peastgirl above. Never question his integrity!

King little fruit fly
01-17-2013, 08:25 PM
@peastlygirl, you poacher just took at least 2 of my recruiting candidates. Oh, you don't just follow me like a puppet in-game, you must have at least one super agent sniffs my wall constantly. :mad:

And yeah, I hear about the plan between you and your gang on how to decimate my clan in the coming event. Don't ask me how I find out! ;)

CosmicSquirrel
01-17-2013, 09:45 PM
great job!