PDA

View Full Version : Meet and Greet!

CDR Shepard
01-16-2013, 04:54 PM
Hi, I'm CDR Shepard, and this is my favorite forum on the citadel. :rolleyes: Ehhh, sorry about the lame attempt at humor (anyone who played the game understands, hopefully).

Any who, new to the forums and wanted to officially say "hi" and break the ice. Thanks already to some of you who have welcomed me (Dudebot, Dr. Dengus). My goal here is to continue to the point of being a very valuable asset to any faction as I am an everyday player. I figured I could start here by asking some questions to some of the more veteran players (and novice welcomed too) that I haven't found any real solid advice/answers to:

1.) Skill points - I know how they work as far as random percents to help attack/defense, but I guess my real question is more of a poll in what have the veteran players found to be the most helpful in increasing the most? AKA where do you really place your points?

2.) Have any android users ever had a video option for increasing gold?!? That button just seems to default to "no videos found". Sorry, this may be more of a "android players are loved less gree!" rant. :p

3.) Again, not real high yet, but definitely on my way. Any factions out there looking to recruit someone who could turn into a #1 draft pick? :cool: Ha, but seriously, what stats are you guys looking at for maybe a sister faction that could possibly join the main faction one day?

Thanks again for actually taking the time to read this half thought ramble, and hope to meet some pretty cool people here!

Dudebot121256
01-16-2013, 05:00 PM
I remember the days when I walked through the citadel and I'd hear that line 10 times a minute. Music to my ears. Back to the topic, once again, welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing your contributions.

Questions:

1) This is 100% my opinion but I'd say currently, the best places are either stamina or attack points. Energy is useless if you don't do jobs. With the upcoming World Edomination events, it's probably going to involve a ton of fighting so players with high amounts of stamina will excel. If you're looking for Epic Boss events, attack points factor in there somewhere to help you defeat him.

2) Since the time I've been playing here, I have gotten 0 videos. I got a couple in Crime City but never any in Modern War.

3) I'm in a faction with 23/26 members and you're welcome to join if you want. If you're interested, pm me your ID code and I'll invite you.

I hope you enjoy your time on the forums and ingame. See you around.

I am a cow
01-16-2013, 06:15 PM
If you want join our faction invite code 384 871 418

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 06:48 PM
If you want join our faction invite code 384 871 418

COW !!! Back to your barn !!!!

cheers :D

LeBarticus
01-16-2013, 07:04 PM
Can I fly on the Normandy with you?

Skill pts - I think in the higher levels it is good to have more defense, and energy becomes important when you can farm units (basically lvl 105)

And yes there are videos every once in a while, I havent done tapjoy or anything in a while though

CDR Shepard
01-16-2013, 07:13 PM

Haha I assume you two are in the same faction?

CDR Shepard
01-16-2013, 07:14 PM
Can I fly on the Normandy with you?

Absolutely! Just don't start asking to fly the ship and what not.

Skill pts - I think in the higher levels it is good to have more defense, and energy becomes important when you can farm units (basically lvl 105)

And yes there are videos every once in a while, I havent done tapjoy or anything in a while though

Thanks for the feedback!

CDR Shepard
01-16-2013, 07:16 PM
I remember the days when I walked through the citadel and I'd hear that line 10 times a minute. Music to my ears. Back to the topic, once again, welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing your contributions.

Questions:

1) This is 100% my opinion but I'd say currently, the best places are either stamina or attack points. Energy is useless if you don't do jobs. With the upcoming World Edomination events, it's probably going to involve a ton of fighting so players with high amounts of stamina will excel. If you're looking for Epic Boss events, attack points factor in there somewhere to help you defeat him.

2) Since the time I've been playing here, I have gotten 0 videos. I got a couple in Crime City but never any in Modern War.

3) I'm in a faction with 23/26 members and you're welcome to join if you want. If you're interested, pm me your ID code and I'll invite you.

I hope you enjoy your time on the forums and ingame. See you around.

Haha, the memories of the citadel. Thanks again Dudebot!

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-16-2013, 07:31 PM

Lolol

Haha I assume you two are in the same faction?

iamnasty is just silly

On topic - skill point allocation depends on how you want to play the game. So short answer it depends.

And welcome to the forum! Cheers

Selfproclaimed
01-16-2013, 08:19 PM
Welcome CDR. I just farted. Came in here to crop the field.

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-16-2013, 08:44 PM
Welcome CDR. I just farted. Came in here to crop the field.

Lmao. You guys are cracking me up tonight!