PDA

View Full Version : WD bug: alliance scores are bogus

Lo2b
01-16-2013, 03:40 PM
Hello !

We have noticed a bug on the faction tab this Monday.
Here are my stats, seen from my profile page. My alliance defense is 51,404

http://i.imgur.com/Y05yP.jpg

Rob, another member of my faction, checks my stats from the faction tab, members sub tab. He looks up at my profile, and here is what he gets. My alliance defense is 37,971

http://i.imgur.com/XWCv4.jpg

The 35% difference might come from the bonuses (nation and boost buildings). Have anyone else experienced the same issue ? What will be the consequences during the war for Brazil ? Will the boost bonuses be counted in the fights ? Or will the view of our opponents stats be wrong ?

Thanks for your responses

nic4msu
01-16-2013, 04:00 PM
Have you had someone check your stats via their ally link to you rather than the faction page? If those match, then building boosts likely account for the difference. There is no question that the stats we see for ourselves is elevated from the stats our rivals & allies see. I often ask allies to give me my un-boosted numbers. I wish Gree would allow us to see both sets of stats for our own accounts.

Lo2b
01-16-2013, 04:10 PM
Thanks for your response.
No I haven't had my stats reviewed via the ally link. (It is quite a long process when you have an important list of allies). I never noticed that the stats you review for your rivals are unboosted numbers. In my knowledge it has not always been the case. Maybe from some new version ?

nic4msu
01-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Just ally with the same faction member, have them view & take screen shot through both links & compare. If they match, it's not faction-related, but your view vs outside view of stats. Prime example: today I asked a potential recruit for his stats. He gave me exact #s & allied with me. I viewed his page & it showed 26k lower attack and 43k lower defense (he was not my faction member). The discrepancy was the boosts (likely from boost bldgs). He didn't know what his unboosted #s were.

Hondo
01-16-2013, 05:20 PM
You view your boosted stats, everyone else sees your unboosted stats. No bug. Many of threads already exist on this.

dads
01-16-2013, 05:57 PM
It's a simple as Hondo says. No bug it's how it is.

King little fruit fly
01-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Yeah, this is a sweet trick for your rivals, you have 35% boost and I have 45% invisible defense boost, when the unawares hit, they drop 30k to me sometimes. :D

Davian Hax
01-16-2013, 07:45 PM
You view your boosted stats, everyone else sees your unboosted stats. No bug. Many of threads already exist on this.

Amen! This is what I always believed.

Davian Hax
01-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Yeah, this is a sweet trick for your rivals, you have 35% boost and I have 45% invisible defense boost, when the unawares hit, they drop 30k to me sometimes. :D

It is nice when someone drops 30k on your doorstep and inviting you round to theirs for a mash up!